Honkai Impact 3rd - The Ruine...

By KisaragiYuuta

An alternative bubble universe contained and hidden in the Sea of Quanta. Something not anyone would notice... More

The Lackey and The Captain
The Honkai in Nagazora
New Schicksal
The Mark of The Void Part I
The Mark of The Void Part II
Bonus Chapter : Ren the Bait!
Ouroboros
Kiana? Not Kiana!
A New World and The Hunter
The Silver Butterfly

A Dragon, A Warrior, A Vessel

248 10 0
By KisaragiYuuta

Arriving back in Nagazora, Jessica stayed put in the small ship.

"Wear these"

Jessica placed, dark robes, a mask, goggles, and etc.

"Even if you have a large honkai resistance because of the mark. We don't really know it would accelerate you into becoming Kiana herself. So just wear this if you don't want to be a woman"

Ren wore his gear.

"I can't come with you since I'll be helping you navigate here. Besides it's scary outside. You have more or less training in these kinds of things

Jessica smiled and winked while giving a thumbs up

"You do know, that up until now I've just been a handy man right?"

"Just go already"

The latch of the ship dropped down, the wind was so hard and it was difficult to see. It felt like a sandstorm was nearby, Ren got off the ship with a spare motorcycle inside.

Leaving with a ride on, he explored the city.

Revving up the engine as well as avoiding possible obstacles. Ren quickly moved to the center of Nagazora.

"Ren, can you hear me?"

"Doctor?"

"Oh calling me formally now eh?"

"I have to be, this time I'm not just a mere handyman."

Jessica who heard his determination, smiled.

"Good, go forward and two rights. You'll be close to the center. Once you reach the center, our communication will most likely be limited. I can only send you hints. Enter the center and gain the other mark that's needed. Be careful"

"Roger!"

Ren kept at the same pace and carefully drove to the center as planned. The guy who was just a handyman was finally in action, for him it felt exciting.

"Sirin, don't worry. I'll make sure to keep my promise"

Ren had determined himself to keep going. To fulfill a goal that was given to him.

-----------------------------

"Wake up....my dear origin."

A soothing whisper was being told to the ear of a grieving valkyrie.

"Destruction is coming for me. Please save me"

The last words that were given to her, made her stand up from her throne. Holding the sword by her side.

"Even if this world burns, I'll do it....just to save you."

Raiden Mei, Herrscher of Thunder, Herrscher of Origin is entering the battlefield.

-----------------------------

Ren who just arrived at the center, saw the tall building that seemed like a beacon.

"Now that's an obvious sign"

It's emitting a lot of honkai energy that even with the gear on, Ren could feel the pressure from it. If he doesn't hurry up, Sirin or rather, Kiana's own honkai energy would eat up his own.

When Ren quickly entered the crumbled building instead of going up, he found an entrance by the ground. Broken and inside was a cave, yet inside it wasn't dark. It had glowing vein-like figures by the cave walls.

Quietly, he walked slowly. Taking pictures for future research, and a sample to give to the doctor.

At the end of this cave, Ren saw a statue that looked like a dragon.

"Bernares, the servant of the Herrscher of The Void"

Ren knew that statue. An ally, a friend, and a family. His heart felt a small sharp pain. Looking at the dragon, it felt stone cold.

Was Sirin's emotion overwhelming?

Ren went forward to the statue. It wasn't a Herrscher that was controlling or rather that was overpowering the honkai beasts in Nagazora.

It was Bernares.

Bernares was weak because the land was feeding on it. Ren took his gloves off and touched the head of the dragon.

"Will you wake up and serve me once more? My dear Bella"

Sirin's voice was being transferred to the dragon by Ren's touch. Although it was a good cause, the strong honkai energy was already seeping inside Ren. His hair was slowly beginning to turn white.

The crack on Bernares began to widen until light began to appear. Bernares was returning but not as a dragon but as another being close to a Herrscher.

Bernares had returned to her human form.

Ren fainted from the process. Bella in return caught the fainted Ren. Although his hair had returned to normal, a slight white color fade was still seen.

"My master, you've once again appeared in another human being. But this time, I don't sense your hatred. If you wish it was for me to be with this boy. I'll do my utmost best for that wish."

A few hours later, Ren found himself asleep by Bella's lap. Bella was just staring at him.

"Um..."

"...."

Ren awkwardly sat up and moved away, sitting right in front of her.

"I am yours to command as ordered by my queen."

Ren looked at her as she spoke. She stood up and extended her arm to help him up.

"Ren, you have something to fight for. You have something to protect for. In order to reach your original goal. I'll help you in any way I can."

Her words were sincere even if her gaze was wavering. She had the determination to keep her words.
Even with that, Ren held her hand and stood up. Firmly gripping it and smiled with his eyes not wavering away from her.

"Then I'll count on you, partner."

Bella smiled slightly after hearing his words.

"By the way can you become a dragon again and fly?"

"No-"

"Motherfuc-"

-----------------------------

Athena who just woke up from her rest nap, once again saw the very familiar white ceiling. She's back in the infirmary.

"Oh great you're awake."

Theresa was drinking melon juice.

"Overseer, what happened?"

Athena tried to sit up but Susannah pushed a sliced apple in her mouth, letting her lay down.

"Stay put."

For some reason Susannah's vibe was filled with anger. It was scary.

"The intruders left and we don't even understand why they attacked us."

Bronya commented who was sitting on a sofa right in front of Athena's bed.

"Did you figure out where those shadows went?"

Athena shook her head in disappointment.

"I see."

Silence filled the room, but then a transmission log was sent to Theresa and straight to the front of them. It was from Jessica, reporting everything that had happened.

"Ah, Doctor. Anything new?"

"Ren has accomplished retrieving the honkai energy sleeping within Nagazora."

Athena who hasn't caught up in anything at all was questioning a lot of things.

"Great, head back soon then. We all need to discuss a plan."

"Sure sure"

The video link then cuts off. Athena who lashed out about Ren being outdoors with no protection. Theresa and the rest had to calmly explain what happened.

"This is too much."

Athena felt her heart sank. In her eyes, Ren was still in need for someone to be with him.

"Well let the guy be. He finally has something to do."

Theresa then paused.

"Aside from that, you lost your arm. So I have options for you. Considering that you have acquired a natural stigmata. Why not become a valkyrie? It's seems like you have a nack for it."

Athena looked at herself. Wounded, disabled but this doesn't stop her.

"I still have goals to achieve, people to protect."

Theresa smiled.

"Your answer?"

"Yes."

That day, when she declared her enlistment in becoming a valkyrie, nobody knew that she'd become an S rank valkyrie.

Athena became The Heaven's Flames.

-----------------------------

Ren got out of the crooked tall building with Bella. He quickly went and check on his motorcycle for any possible damages.

"Ah thank god, it's still okay"

"What's that?"

"Is a motorcycle, it's something to use to move faster"

"Weird."

"Yeah well not only of us have wings, mate"

While Ren was adjusting his gloves, Bella was just air headed. She didn't get the joke.

"Come on, hope on and let's move. If we stay here, we might get attacked by honkai beasts who are already out of control."

"I can just kill them, you can't cause you're weak"

"Well thanks for the fucking insight, but no we have to save your energy"

As they hop on, Ren once again revs the engine. Quickly adjusting it to a fast pace, quickly moving while Bella was just sitting on the back with a straight face despite the reckless driving.

Finally seeing the ship in sight, Ren turned up the speed. Entering the ship with ease.

"Great work Ren, now let's get go- who the fuck is that?!"

Jessica pointed at Bella.

"Ah....you aren't gonna believe it."

When the ship got off land, they went back to New Schicksal. The next step was to plan for retaking the Authority of Finality from Evil Kiana. By doing so, we need a Good Kiana and by doing that, we need a vessel.

Theresa, Bronya, and Jessica alongside Bella was in the conference room.

"Clone making is lost technology. The only hope we have is either going to another universe or guess"

Jessica jokingly said.

"That's it. Like those intruders, we need to find a way to transfer to another universe"

Theresa suggested.

"You're joking"

"She is definitely not joking."

Bronya added.

"Where are we going to get our multiverse jumper???"

Theresa gave a smug smile.

"No-"

"Yes!"

"They almost destroyed the base!"

Theresa looked at Ren and gave a thumbs up.

"They plan on using me as bait-"

Ren's fate is resting on the others. They'll need to confront with these multiverse jumping intruders and their bait will be Ren.

The next course is to be able to safely pass the Sea of Quanta and move to another verse where they could possibly get another vessel.

"Whatever it takes, to fulfill my promise to Sirin. And to honor my mother who saved me. Whatever it takes.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 35
Diake was just a normal Nagazora City citizen, when the Honkai suddenly broke out into the city, turning anyone and everyone into mindless zombies or...
171K 3.7K 58
❝ Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.❞ ✽ Honkai Impact 3rd/F!Reader ✽
14.3K 404 15
A ripple across the Sea of Quanta. An existence like no other. How would the soul of one, that should have never come to being, change the outcome...
17.6K 472 40
When Y/n was asked by Herta to try the strange VR head set they found, it's simulation maybe more than just any simulated trainings or scenarios he e...