The Female Supporting Charact...

Par MimiK918

LINK : https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjQ0W.html#:~:text=Completed%5D%20Read%20online-,The%20female%20supp... Plus

Copywriting
CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 41 - LAST

CHAPTER 31-40

161 2 2
Par MimiK918

Chapter 31

  When Mu Qingli went out this time, her luggage was extremely simple. In her backpack, she only had some ID documents and a gold card that could be used to stay in major hotel chains. This card was prepared for her by Mu Yanzhou. .

  Because of his minor status, it should be very troublesome to stay in a hotel, but with this card, the hotel can contact the guardian at any time, which is equivalent to the room being Mu Yanzhou's room, and the person living there is his sister. .

  And because you are a student, you can use student tickets to enter major scenic spots, which is very convenient.

  The six characteristic landforms have evolved over many years on the earth. Therefore, for the sake of protection, you cannot visit them at will. You can only go to some scenic spots or landform reserves that can be visited.

  Originally, I thought it would be very complicated to look at this, because the place could not be searched, but with Xiaoqi here, even the most difficult information can be retrieved.

  Along the way, Mu Qingli's operation went much smoother with Xiao Qi as his full guide.

  When we were watching the volcano, Xiaoqi not only accompanied us, but also gave a comprehensive explanation of the time when the volcano was formed, the number of eruptions and its size range, as well as the vegetation coverage on it, the formation and evolution of the ecosystem, and what are the main populations. All told once.

  Although it is geography, it is also mixed with chemistry and biology.

  Sometimes we also talk about geophysics, magnetic field, etc.

  This model of personal experience and timely explanation is difficult even if you want to learn well.

  "Xiao Qi, you are really amazing!!" Mu Qingli was shocked by Xiao Qi's erudition and Xiao Qi's rich and profound explanation method. He only needed Xiao Qi to explain once with his voice, and Mu Qingli was stunned. Can remember these.

  007 proudly said: [I am the system. 】

  In fourteen days, Mu Qingli had seen the six major landforms on the earth and also flown on a plane that he had never flown before.

  Even Mu Yanzhou admired her mobility and adaptability. She was still in high school, but she had the courage to go to so many places and fly for the first time alone.

  This sounds incredible.

  At least for the first time, their parents took them with them. When they were in high school, they would be followed by drivers or housekeepers when they went out, or they would play games at home or wander around the city.

  Mu Qingli did not spend the Chinese New Year at home, but she also made a video call. At that time, she was in the glacier world. She was wrapped up tightly and could only see a pair of eyes. At that time, Ronghua almost carried her back when she saw the glacier behind. Passed.

  What kind of harsh environment is this, this winter?

  But when she saw the video call from Mu Qingli after returning to the hotel, she felt relieved that her daughter in the video didn't have any frostbite.

  When the winter vacation was about to end, Mu Qingli returned to the capital from outside and brought many gifts to Ronghua and her eldest brother.

  She bought them all casually outside. The prices are not expensive, but they are all unique.

  I dont know if Ronghua and Mu Yanzhou will like it.

  But whether she likes it or not, she has already bought it.

  If they don't like it, just leave it alone.

  Ronghua picked up Mu Qingli at the airport. Mu Qingli was a little surprised and moved, and followed Ronghua into the car.

  When Mu Qingli saw Ronghua, she sighed, is this how a mother feels?

  Mu Qingli still remembered that when she was outside, Ronghua would confirm her safety every once in a while.

  Sometimes there is still time difference, so Ronghua also waits for the safety notice after Mu Qingli arrives at the hotel.

  After going back and forth like this, Mu Qingli and Ronghua seemed to have become more familiar with each other.

  And after arriving home, Mu Qingli should prepare for the start of school. After all, there are only three days left before school starts.

  "Ahhhh Mu Qingli!!"

  "What did you do during the winter vacation? I couldn't find you even if I looked for you!" Chen Yao burst into a loud voice in the classroom.

  Zhou Nian dropped out of school after the semester ended. Now he is studying in Mu Yuqin's school, and the two of them can take classes together again.

  But Mu Yuqin still felt regretful. In this way, Mu Qingli would have a better life in school.

  Moreover, the news was blocked, so she had no way to learn about Mu Qingli's progress.

  Mu Yuqin now regards Mu Qingli as the object of comparison, but she is also afraid that Mu Qingli will grow too fast.

  "Calm down." Mu Qingli looked at Chen Yao and asked her to be quiet.

"Wow, you don't even look at your phone during the summer vacation." Chen Yao felt heartbroken.

  "Yes." Mu Qingli said seriously.

  So that Chen Yao would not disturb him.

  At the beginning of the new semester, there are many things in the school that are waiting to be done, especially the students' thoughts, which cannot be taken back.

  But when classes started, there were eight classes a day, one for morning reading, and one for evening self-study in the evening.

  The students began to be incompetent and furious in the classroom.

  Yes, Noble High School did not have evening self-study during the first year of high school, but it started in the first semester of high school.

  To be honest, Mu Qingli quite liked this, so she didn't have to eat at home.

  Although now she can get along with Ronghua and Mu Yanzhou very naturally, and eating is also very natural.

  But it's still not as good as this kind of freedom.

  After school started, Panjia's studies also intensified a lot, and he had two self-study periods in the evening until his senior year.

  He had classes during the day and self-study at school at night. Mu Qingli could not go home until nine o'clock.

  For this reason, Ronghua asked the driver to arrive early when picking up people every night to avoid any danger.

  However, Mu Qingli also mentioned that she wanted to ride a bicycle to school.

  This puts Ronghua in trouble. Is this safe?

  It was already dark after evening self-study. I rode my bicycle home every day. There were so many cars on the road.

  However, unable to bear Mu Qingli's request, Ronghua finally agreed.

  Mu Qingli thought this would help her exercise, although the time spent on the road more than doubled.

  The first semester of high school is spring and summer, and it gets hotter and sunnier.

  On this day, the school organized a spring outing.

  Chen Yao was particularly concerned about this kind of thing. She prepared a backpack of snacks early, wore a new sportswear, held a mobile phone and water bottle, and set off with the bag on her back.

  Seeing Mu Qingli's backpack being flat, Chen Yao didn't understand.

  How much can this hold?

  "Sister Li, if you don't have enough food, ask me for it. The food I bring is enough for at least three people." Chen Yao said with confidence.

  "Why are you bringing so much? You're going to open a supermarket in just one afternoon." Mu Qingli felt outrageous after hearing this.

  It's just one afternoon, from 2 o'clock to 7 o'clock in the evening. At 7:30, I have to go back to school for evening self-study.

  Isnt it outrageous that you can carry so much stuff?

  "Hey, what a great idea, maybe it can really be opened as a supermarket."

  "Everyone, please pay attention. Anyone who needs food can come to me to buy it." Chen Yao shouted in the team.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  ox.

  Spring outing is for everyone to go to a place with good mountains and rivers and beautiful scenery, look at the scenery and flowers, eat, walk, and take some photos. It is a group activity in the class to cultivate the emotions of classmates.

  There are almost thirty people in the first class of high school, and everyone knows each other. After attending classes for a semester, they have become a mature class.

  Even Mu Qingli, a man of few words, blended in here.

  However, we have to thank Chen Yao for this. If it weren't for Chen Yao's annoying energy, Mu Qingli might still be in the same state as at the beginning of last semester.

  It's amazing to think about it.

  In March, peach blossoms bloomed all over the slope. Because it was a working day, there were relatively few people in the garden, most of them were students.

  The students from Class 1 started having fun when they arrived here, running around and playing everywhere.

  After Mu Qingli walked around by herself, she found a piece of grass and planned to sit down and rest.

  "Wait a minute, put a picnic mat on it." Before Mu Qingli's butt landed, Chen Yao flew over.

  Just unfold a large picnic mat.

  "You still have this in your backpack?" Mu Qingli raised her eyebrows in shock.

  Not for the first time, I was shocked.

  "I'm ready, so sit down, Sister Li." Chen Yao said cheerfully.

  Mu Qingli was not polite and sat down as Chen Yao wanted.

  "Food." Chen Yao poured out all the food in her schoolbag again, including a lot of vacuum-packed braised food, potato chips, candies, and even self-heating food.

  "You're really good." Mu Qingli's brows suddenly twitched.

  "Let's eat together, haha." Chen Yao was in a good mood and very generous.

  "Made at home." Mu Qingli also took out her lunch box and shared it with Chen Yao.

  Damn it, youre a wealthy family, the lobster is still hot, but its actually an insulated lunch box?!

  "Did your mother prepare these for you?! Then these snacks are nothing." Chen Yao experienced the gap for the first time.

  "No, Auntie prepared it." Mu Qingli said calmly.

  Ronghua kept her fingers clean and had the same requirements for Mu Qingli.

  Mu Qingli was tired of cooking in her previous life and had never been to the kitchen in this life, even though the kitchen in Mu's house was larger and more luxurious than her home in her previous life.

  "I'm envious of the eldest lady." Chen Yao was moved, but also had undisguised envy.

  "Eat whatever you want." Mu Qingli smiled calmly.

  "Wow, this is the first time you've been so kind to me." Chen Yao was moved and wiped away her non-existent tears.

  Mu Qingli smiled and said nothing.

  Mu Qingli had never experienced a spring outing before, nor had she ever had a picnic with her classmates. At this moment, Mu Qingli's eyes were a little blurry.

  Is this time real?

  [Host, its real! 】

  System 007 noticed it and confirmed.

  Can this still be fake?

  It's like going through the bonus level of a rebirth game, it's so good that you can't believe it.

  When we went back, we all took the subway back together and walked back to the subway station near the school. The teacher who was responsible for leading the spring outing followed us the whole way. However, the teacher was only responsible for taking roll call to ensure that there were enough people and how many people came when they went back. Just how many people.

After returning to school, there was still a night of self-study, and all the students had stopped. High school students had homework every day, and the physics teacher even famously said that when there is no homework, it is the time when there is the most homework.

  Because it's high school, everyone is a little nervous.

  So the classroom for evening self-study is quite quiet, and everyone is doing their homework.

  The same goes for Chen Yao, but she fell asleep while writing.

  When school was over and she was studying in the evening, Chen Yaocai suddenly woke up.

  "Ah ah ah, I haven't finished my homework."

  "Sister Li, help me." Chen Yao reflexively turned to look at Mu Qingli for help.

  Mu Qingli put her homework on the desk for a moment, then looked at Chen Yao.

  Whether to give or not, she is not stingy, but mainly because she is afraid of ruining someone's future.

  "Qiuqiu." Chen Yao looked pitiful.

  "Take it away." Mu Qingli relented.

  "But if you have any questions you don't know in the future, you can ask me. Don't copy your homework." Mu Qingli added one more thing.

  "Wow, were you kidnapped today? This is so different." Chen Yao was shocked. Listen, these words actually came from Mu Qingli's mouth.

  Not only did he eat the food she brought during the spring outing, but he also gave himself a lunch box to eat.

  And he also allowed her to come to her for advice.

  more importantly.

  You can copy homework! !

  As for Chen Yao's disgraceful grades in physics, she was satisfied just by copying some homework. She didn't ask for Mu Qingli's knowledge of physics, let alone mastering the subject of physics. She was not worthy.

  Chen Yao is very confident that no teacher can teach her physics.

  Mu Qingli was helpless: "I was speechless for a moment."

  What a flattering speech she made.

  ——

  After evening self-study, Mu Qingli rode her bicycle home. The city was brightly lit at night, but the road next to the driveway was clean and tidy. Under the street lights, there were people walking, riding bikes, and holding schoolbags. .

  The leaves took shape under the illumination of the light, rustling sounds sounded all around, and the silence was also noisy.

  Chapter 32

  During the first semester of high school, Mu Qingli put her main study tasks on geography and biology, and then faced the matter of choosing subjects.

  This is something every high school student must face.

  "Hey, what do you think I should choose? I'm not good at math, physics, geography, and politics."

  "You can pass history, but you can also pass biology."

  "I can pass chemistry even if I work hard, how about I choose science?" Chen Yao propped up her chin and lay on Mu Qingli's desk, holding a piece of paper in her hand with a sad look on her face.

  There was already a piece of paper on Mu Qingli's desk, but her expression was very indifferent.

  "It would be great if I studied as well as you." Chen Yao sighed faintly, help me.

  What should I do? Is her bright future going to be ruined?

  "Take your time and choose." Mu Qingli was unable to do anything about this kind of thing, so she had to simply comfort Chen Yao.

  "Then Sister Li, what are you going to choose?" Chen Yao sat up for a moment.

  "reason." Mu Qingli wrote it on the paper and handed it to Chen Yao to read.

  "Then I'll choose the right one!" Chen Yao, who was still hesitating at first, immediately made up her mind.

  "Physics 110 full marks." Mu Qingli said calmly and gave him a look.

  "But I'm not good at liberal arts either." Chen Yao was helpless. She was not good at geography, history, and politics. She was dizzy when she saw geography, had a headache when she heard about history, and had no sense of moral character or politics.

  "It's up to you, discuss it with the teacher and parents." Mu Qingli spread her hands. This situation is indeed difficult to handle, but choosing subjects is also a big deal. She can't help Chen Yao, and she doesn't want to affect Chen Yao. What.

  After all, this is her own matter. She decides it by herself and discusses it with her parents.

  Although Mu Qingli chose science, her enthusiasm for geography has not diminished and she still studies geography every day.

  In just two days, everyone has decided on the subjects they want to choose. Choosing them means that they may have to be divided into classes, which is an essential item in high school.

  But this school is different. There is a situation where two classes change.

  Because the ratio of liberal arts and science subjects is close to 1:1, changing classes can solve the problem of class division.

  This is also a solution in schools.

  It will not increase the management difficulty of the class teacher because of the division of classes.

  After the class change, most of the people did not change much, and the replaced students also increased the connection between the two classes.

  The top student in the class next door was also a girl, and she chose science, so she came to the next class.

  "God damn it, Xiao Peng."

  "Sister Li, you will definitely be able to learn from her!!" Chen Yao was blindly confident in Mu Qingli's learning. Even when she ranked first in class two, Chen Yao was blindly confident.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  It's just learning, not a competition.

  There is no need to compare with others.

  Similarly, Xiao Peng didn't pay much attention to Mu Qingli.

  After the shift, the semester of high school is not over yet.

  Then came their school's annual student exchange conference, where they communicated with high school students from other schools, which was a competition in their knowledge reserves. They participated in many small competitions.

  "In this knowledge exchange meeting, our two classes formed a group, including Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng from our class. Xu Zhengwei and Han Yahui from Class 2 formed a group with other classes in the first year of high school. We formed a group to compete with the senior group from other schools.

  "Students participating in the competition should go back this weekend and memorize some common sense, as well as some basic natural sciences, Chinese studies, world humanities and other related knowledge."

"We must win this exchange conference. This is related to the reputation of our school." As the organizer of this activity group, the head teacher is responsible for forming the members of this group. Since he wants to participate in the competition , then you have to choose those who are good at studying. There are two students in their class who are better in science, and there are two students in the next class who are better in liberal arts. In this way, they can form a combination of both civil and military talents. .

  In the classroom, Mu Qingli raised her head as she listened.

  What happened, how does this have anything to do with her, what kind of competition, what kind of knowledge exchange conference was she participating in, it seemed like she was a little confused.

  "Mu Qingli, let's join together." Xiao Peng said with a smile on the right side of Mu Qingli.

  Mu Qingli nodded in response.

  If it weren't for the fact that their class was all single-person and single-table, then Xiao Peng would be equivalent to his deskmate. After all, the single-person tables were relatively close to each other.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sister Li, I also want to attend the exchange conference with you. It's a pity." This is the first time that Chen Yao hates her academic performance so badly. If she is similar to Xiao Peng, then she should also have it. Take a chance.

  "Do you want to carry something on your weekend?" Mu Qingli said directly after meeting her eager gaze.

  Chen Yao immediately shook her head.

  She doesn't want to.

  "Hey, I don't want to either, or I'll talk to the teacher and let's switch." Xiao Peng quietly came to Chen Yao, smiled and showed two tiger teeth, and said seductively.

  "No, I can't, you should participate." Chen Yao was just quick-talking, but she actually didn't want to participate at all.

  Mu Qingli chuckled lightly, knowing it would be like this.

  "Since we are participating in the competition together and have to prepare for the weekend, let's add a contact information." After Xiao Peng finished speaking, he looked at Mu Qingli, wondering if she wanted friends.

  "That's fine." Mu Qingli agreed readily, took out her phone, scanned it and added her as a friend.

  "My name is Xiao Peng, which sounds the same as Peng. Peng Peng means lush vegetation." As soon as Xiao Peng spoke, his two little tiger teeth were exposed, which was very cute.

  "Mu Qingli, "Qingli Scenery" written by Li Keran, the master of traditional Chinese painting landscapes, uses Qingli to describe the scenery of the Li River." Mu Qingli thought about it for a moment when he heard the other party introducing his name.

  Although she originally wanted to say that three points of water are clear and three points of water are dripping.

  After adding each other's contact information, school was over not long after. There was no late self-study on Friday night. In order to welcome the weekend of the next day, the school's Academic Affairs Office specially arranged it.

  After school, Mu Qingli went to ride her bicycle home, and met Xiao Peng when she arrived at the school gate.

  Xiao Peng looked at Mu Qingli with envy: "You can ride your bicycle home by yourself, why don't my parents let you?"

  "I don't want to squeeze into the subway. I have to experience squeezing into the subway before I get to work." Xiao Peng looked envious, and then thought of her tragic experience.

  Her parents insist on saying that taking the subway is safe and let her go to and from school on the subway, but this is Beijing, and there are so many people squeezing the subway every day. Although the school is not on the busiest line, it still allows her to take the subway to and from school. She was overwhelmed.

  "My parents didn't care much. They agreed as soon as they said it." Mu Qingli was not in a hurry to leave. After hearing what Xiao Peng said, she recalled how Ronghua agreed at that time.

  It seemed that Ronghua couldn't refuse any request she made. Even though she was worried and didn't really agree with it, she agreed to it.

  After thinking about it, Ronghua was really kind to her.

  "Envy, stop talking, I'm going to the subway station." Xiao Peng nodded, covered his eyes with a heartbroken look on his face, and went to the subway station bravely.

  Here, Mu Qingli rode his bicycle and passed by a cake shop. Mu Qingli stopped and went inside to get the cake he ordered in the morning, and then walked to the shop next door to buy a bouquet of flowers.

  Without him, today is Ronghuas birthday.

  After buying these, Mu Qingli hung the cake on the handlebars, put the flowers in the basket, carried her schoolbag, climbed on the pedals, and headed towards home.

  Along the way, it attracted the attention of many people, because it was time after school, and the sunset was also staged in this city. The afterglow shone on the side of Mu Qingli's face, making her skin so bright and clean.

  Arriving at Mu's house soon, Mu Qingli rode her bicycle directly into the yard. As soon as she entered the yard, she saw Ronghua walking out of the main building.

  This is the case. If Ronghua arrives home before Mu Qingli, she will count the time when Mu Qingli is out of school and when he gets home. She will not do her own thing until Mu Qingli gets home safely.

  Obviously, today's society is very safe, with more safety regulations than more than ten years ago, but maybe because she was bitten by a snake once and has been afraid of well ropes for ten years, Ronghua still treats Mu Qingli with a vague attitude. Worry.

  Ronghua was stunned for a moment when she saw the flowers and cake on Mu Qingli's car.

  Is it puppy love?

  She wanted to stop it, but what if it aroused her daughter's rebellious spirit? She had no position to intervene directly.

  "Giving it to you." Mu Qingli was also quite embarrassed. She didn't hesitate when buying it, but she was a little hesitant when giving it away.

  "It's your birthday." Mu Qingli looked at Ronghua who was still a little stunned and explained immediately.

  There was also a sense of uneasiness, as Mu Qingli was still unfamiliar with the role of mother.

  The only memories in her mind were things from her previous life. She felt sorry for her mother who left the best possible food at home to her mother, but her mother turned around and gave it to her younger brother.

  At that time, someone was doing charity work and came to give food to girls in mountainous areas. Before she even left home, she was required to hide all the food secretly and bring it home to feed her younger brother.

  Her brother, who is obviously a few years younger than her, weighs more than she does, so he can't eat more.

  What did she do at that time? She ate all the food by herself. She ate until she was full. She didnt even leave a piece of bread for her brother. When she got home, she was kicked in the stomach and vomited out as much as she ate. .

"Give it to me?!" Ronghua's original worry turned into surprise. It's not that she has never eaten cakes or received flowers, but this is the only one given to her by her daughter.

  There were tears in the corners of Ronghua's eyes, and she covered her mouth in a hopeless manner.

  Mu Qingli also had tears in his eyes. It was the first time he had been here for so long.

  "Ah, let's go in, cut the cake and eat the cake." Ronghua reached out and took Mu Qingli's hand, pulling her into the living room on the main floor. In a blink of an eye, she smiled brightly and brightly. This smile ‌Rong is very contagious, everyone can see how happy she is at the moment.

  In the living room, this cake was only enjoyed by Ronghua and Mu Qingli. Ronghua opened the cake box carefully like a treasure, cut the first piece of cake, and handed it to Mu Qing. Li, let her eat and watch her eat.

  "It's delicious." Mu Qingli took a bite. After all, it was school time and she hadn't eaten dinner yet, so she was already very hungry. Having such a mouthful of creamy and fruity cake was simply a top-notch treat for her taste buds. .

  While Mu Qingli and Ronghua were eating cakes warmly , Mu Yanzhou's car also parked outside, and then he strode in, dressed in a well-tailored suit and dressed like an elite. , holding a bag in his hand.

  It was a necklace bought from an auction house, but looking at Ronghua's expression at this moment, she knew that someone had already given her a more satisfactory gift.

  Mu Yanzhou smiled helplessly.

  "Brother, let's eat cake together." Mu Qingli looked at Mu Yanzhou and greeted.

  "My sister invites you, then you can sit here." Ronghua smiled and casually pointed to Mu Yanzhou's position.

  "You are so happy to eat, did your sister buy it?" Mu Yanzhou guessed it without even thinking about it. No, he should have seen it.

  Ronghua just had to write it on her face, or use a radio to broadcast the news in a loop at home.

  "It's rare that you are so smart and got the answer right." Ronghua cut the cake and handed it to Mu Yanzhou to eat, while saying.

  Mu Yanzhou doesn't like sweets, but he is very happy to sit down and eat this piece of cake at this moment. It is rare to have such a good moment.

  This is what Mu Jing saw after he climbed over the wall and sneaked in. He came back specially to send birthday wishes. More importantly, he also brought the gifts sent by Mu Yuqin and helped deliver them in person. ‌Ronghua.

  But standing outside the door, Mu Jing looked at this scene and had the idea not to mention it.

  It always feels like a terrible sight.

  There was someone sneaking around outside, and Ronghua noticed it right away. Who else could it be besides the second-in-command?

  "If you want to come in, hurry up." Ronghua glanced in the direction of the door and said in a semi-threatening tone.

  He talks about letting people in, but it always gives people the feeling of being thrown out immediately after entering.

  But Rong Hua had already said so, and the sneaky Mu Jing walked in with a playful smile. As soon as he came in, he said nonsense: "Don't be impulsive, I'm here to send you a blessing. After sending it, Just go, Mom, happy birthday, I wish you blessings like the East Sea and longevity as long as the Southern Mountains."

  Ronghua was speechless: "Your speech is comparable to a sixtieth birthday greeting."

  Mu Jingming obviously didn't think there was anything wrong with the blessing: "Money is tight lately and I don't have much money to buy gifts, so I'll give you my old game console. In my room, no, in my sister's study, you can Get it yourself, I wont bother you and lets go.

  Rong Hua said concisely and concisely: "Drive him out."

  After hearing the order, Mu Yanzhou stood up and went to execute it, neatly taking the procrastinating Mu Jing away.

  The main reason why Mu Jing was procrastinating was that he was thinking and struggling with whether he should take out the gift that Mu Yuqin asked him to help deliver. The gift was in his trouser pocket.

  "Brother, don't be so heartless." Mu Jing, who had been rushed to the gate, hugged Mu Yanzhou's thigh.

  Mu Yanzhou said he couldn't bear to look at it.

  "What's wrong with me recently? I don't even have money to buy gifts." Mu Yanzhou asked, holding his forehead.

  "I invested in making a movie." Mu Jing chuckled. Unexpectedly, although he is still a college student, he has already entered a new industry!

  Mu Yanzhou didn't understand: "Sell your car and you'll be fine."

  "The car is my capital for investment and my appearance!"

  "By the way, are you interested in investing in me?" Mu Jing mentioned his film career and completely forgot about Mu Yuqin's gift. He didn't even think about any hesitations.

  Mu Yanzhou calmly said: "You are reluctant to even part with the car, which shows that you are not optimistic about your own movie and think it is not worth investing in. Why should I invest in it?"

  Mu Jing was shocked and suddenly his eyes widened, becoming incredulous. He opened his mouth but had nothing to say: "..."

  ? ? Where does this fallacy come from?

  Chapter 33

  Over the weekend, Xiao Peng memorized the common sense of Chinese studies at home. As for the common sense of natural science, she almost knew it, but this common sense of Chinese studies was still unfamiliar to her and needed to be memorized.

  Mu Qingli also carried a little, but not much.

  Time flies and its Monday. Exchange students from other schools have already come over. When they come to an aristocratic school for exchange, they have to be well received by the school, so there is also a group from the student union who came to greet them. They introduced several restaurants, reading rooms, libraries, stadiums, etc. in the school.

  I have to say that the biggest feature of aristocratic schools is that they are rich. The school's facilities are very sufficient. You have what you need. They are almost as complete as the university next door.

  After the exchange students arrived, they first visited a circle of schools, and then had a free student self-help meal at noon. In the afternoon, it was the knowledge competition.

  "Sister Li, Sister Peng, you two have to work hard, for the honor of the school!" In the classroom, there were many people cheering for the two representatives. The two representatives looked at each other, obviously they had their own feelings. letter.

Seeing Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng both walked out of the classroom, the noise in the class quieted down, and the disciplinary committee maintained the order of the lunch break.

  The place of exchange is in the school's auditorium. There are many small classrooms and music classrooms around the auditorium. It is said that the school will have a music competition for a while, where students compete with each other on music theory knowledge and perform repertoire. .

  Its really rich like never before.

  "I'm tone-deaf." Xiao Peng sighed as he passed by.

  "I've never been exposed to music before." Mu Qingli thought for a moment and realized that she really hadn't learned anything. She hadn't even seen the music courses in the system.

  [Host, I have music courses here, which one do you want to learn? 】The system appeared in Mu Qingli's mind in time. Mu Qingli finally discovered that whenever he had any questions or thoughts of learning, Xiao Qi would appear in time.

  【Learn the flute, its very cool. 】Mu Qingli thought for a while, he could learn this instrument, and it would be lighter and easier to carry.

  [Okay, then after the host finishes participating in the competition, we will make arrangements for the host. 】Xiao Qi quickly agreed.

  Here, Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng also arrived at the auditorium. Before the exchange started, everyone had to sit here and listen to the leader's speech and the representative's speech. Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng came neither too early nor too late. I got two seats and sat in.

  The speeches were made by the leaders of our own school expressing their welcome and the theme and duration of the exchange, then by the leaders of the other school who spoke, mainly to their own students, and finally by the student representatives. Table speech.

  This preparation process is still very boring.

  But it ended quickly. After it ended, everyone started the competition according to the rules and batches.

  This first scene is about the knowledge of Chinese studies.

  Senior high school students from their own school will compete with senior high school students from the opposite school.

  During the dinner, Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng looked at each other, and then watched patiently and calmly.

  After acquiring knowledge of traditional Chinese culture, poetry will flourish.

  [Representative students from Class 1 and Class 2 of Senior High School of our school will compete on stage. The host cued the process. When they heard the name of their class, Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng stood up.

  Xu Zhengwei and Han Yahui followed closely behind, and soon the two teams on the stage were in place. The team from their school was a team of three girls and one boy, while the team from the opposite school was all boys.

  Obviously, they didn't know each other very well, and there was little communication before the game started. The whole process was based on the host's process, step by step.

  After a game, there was no winner, and the opponent's knowledge reserve was obviously very comprehensive. After maintaining a one-to-one score, the host decided to change his vocabulary, so he started the intermission.

  "No. 1 Middle School is indeed amazing. There were several times when we couldn't answer the question. Only Qingli was okay, but everyone in No. 1 Middle School seemed to be amazing." Xu Zhengwei said with emotion when she walked back to her seat to rest.

  She is a liberal arts student and has accumulated enough poetry, but sometimes her reaction speed is not fast. Mu Qingli answered some of the questions. I heard that she won a gold medal in a physics competition. It seems that she has a good mental quality. It's really good.

  Unlike her, she gets nervous easily at critical moments.

  "They seem to be well prepared and have a solid memorization. I think they are almost conditioned reflexes." Han Yahui also said, this feeling is so obvious that even the audience who are not on the stage can see it. out.

  Although the results are one to one every time, everyone now prefers No. 1 Middle School to win, and those in No. 1 Middle School are very confident when they come off the field.

  "It just looks like it. We haven't lost either. We can't destroy our own ambition to gain the prestige of others." Xiao Peng caught her sight and said.

  "Xiao Peng is right, we may not lose." Mu Qingli gave everyone a look to restore their morale.

  Soon the end came and the end began.

  The other party entered the state, and Mu Qingli was almost the same.

  Different from the last one, this one is a rush to answer questions. Not only do you have to be able to do it, but you also have to be fast.

  And if you fail to respond after rushing to answer, or answer incorrectly, points will still be deducted.

  "Xiao Peng, you are like this..." At this moment, Mu Qingli leaned into Xiao Peng's ear and said something.

  When the competition started, as soon as the host finished reading the question, Xiao Peng pressed the button regardless of whether he knew it or not.

  After Xiao Peng pressed the button, Mu Qingli said the answer.

  Xiao Peng didn't have to do anything, just press answer.

  The other two members answered the questions together with Mu Qingli. After three rounds, Mu Qingli had already scored three points.

  However, in the next game, the opponent somehow learned the trick here and found someone who was only responsible for answering.

  Obviously, after two games, the opponent was still faster.

  "Han Yahui, please press this time. Xiao Peng, please take a rest." Mu Qingli's tone was very calm and convincing. Xiao Peng immediately executed and changed positions with his teammates.

  Because of the change of people, Mu Qingli was qualified to answer questions again.

  Mu Qingli answered four consecutive questions correctly.

  At this moment, the score is obviously widening, Noble High School VS No. 1 Middle School: [6:2]

  Five minutes passed.

  【125】

  Another five minutes passed.

  【155】

  There were twenty questions worth twenty points in total, and Mu Qingli got a full fifteen points.

  Therefore, Mu Qinglis Noble High School won!

  The scene erupted into thunderous applause.

  "Is she the only one in your school who can answer?" At the end of the game, the captain of No. 1 Middle School asked through the microphone, still smiling.

  "Of course not, this is just our tactic." After hearing this, Mu Qingli also took the microphone and hit back at the other party.

"If you lose, you lose. It's a bit of a gesture." Xiao Peng was not to be outdone and smiled back.

  No. 1: "..."

  D.

  After the poetry competition was over, Mu Qingli's group could go back to the classroom.

  Other teams will participate in the next competition.

  In order not to waste so much study time, those who want to go back to class can leave.

  However, you can also stay and continue to be a spectator. After all, the atmosphere team is also needed at the competition site.

  "Mu Qingli, are you going back to the classroom?" Xiao Peng came over and asked.

  "Go back." Mu Qingli thought for a while, there was no point in staying here.

  "Okay, let's go back then. They are two majors in liberal arts. The rest of today's games are also related to liberal arts. They stayed to watch the game." Xiao Peng said and went back together with Mu Qingli. classroom.

  In the classroom, as soon as Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng returned, they attracted the attention of the class.

  "Well, well, we won or No. 1 Middle School won." The classroom, which was originally noisy and chaotic, looked at Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng unanimously and uniformly.

  "We won in our group, and the other groups won and lost." Mu Qingli smiled and said nothing, and Xiao Peng said directly.

  "For the next two periods of self-study, everyone can go to the scene and be an audience below. Don't run around and don't disturb the order." At this time, the head teacher also came in and said directly, after all, it can be regarded as They can't stand it if the students are locked in the classroom for a single communication period.

  Moreover, some students and students from No. 1 Middle School have known each other before in junior high school. It is also a fresh feeling to meet each other in school.

  Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng had no plans to go. Xiao Peng was in the classroom doing homework.

  Mu Qingli started taking flute lessons from System 007, but she never thought about learning. Now that she thinks about it, learning it can also cultivate her sentiments, which is also a good opportunity.

  System 007 gave Mu Qingli a bamboo flute in the space, with comprehensive video information, some of which were 3D videos. When he learned it, he felt the same way, and he could even see various aspects of playing the flute. detail.

  Of course, Mu Qingli also learned the basics of music theory knowledge in advance.

  It wasn't until school was about to end that Mu Qingli left the system space and sat in his seat, planning to go to the musical instrument store to buy a new flute after school.

  "School is over. I'm going home first. Bye." Xiao Peng packed his schoolbag and looked at Mu Qingli and said.

  "Yeah, see you tomorrow." Mu Qingli smiled.

  After leaving school, Mu Qingli asked System 007 to navigate to a place that sells flutes. Mu Qingli discovered that Xiaoqi not only studied for her, but was also a navigation, and she was also super smart.

  Even when buying something, Xiaoqi can be used as a reference to judge whether the price of the thing is within the normal range.

  After buying the flute, Mu Qingli rode her bicycle back home.

  I went straight to the bedroom, put down my schoolbag and everything, and took my flute and rode my bicycle to the nearby Hushan Park. Playing the flute in the park was the perfect time. Moreover, at this time, there were many people in the park. Almost no one.

  As the sun sets in the west, Mu Qingli plays the flute freely and happily.

  【Ah ah ah sounds good! ! All correct! ! ] System 007 praised him with special praise.

  The first time I played on a real flute, all the notes were correct. I was like a genius, a talented player! !

  【Really. 】

  【Then let me change the track again! 】Mu Qingli just started playing the flute, and it was always very addictive. After playing one piece, he played another piece. When it was time to eat, there were more people in the park, and Mu Qingli rode his bicycle. Turned back home.

  Mu Qingli ran upstairs, put the bamboo flute in the bedroom, and then went downstairs to eat.

  In the restaurant, Mu Qingli concentrated on eating, chatting with Ronghua from time to time.

  Although plain but natural.

  The next day, Mu Qingli arrived at school at about the same time as usual, and Xiao Peng also arrived at the classroom at about the same time.

  Class time is in the morning, but after the morning class is over, it's game time.

  Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng went to the restaurant for lunch together. After lunch, they did not go back to the classroom and went directly to the auditorium. Most of the people in the auditorium went to the restaurant to eat, so it was quite quiet now.

  "I'll contact the classmates in Class 2 to see when they will come over, and we can also study the competition system and tactics in advance." Xiao Peng said, and sent a message in the group, @ Xu Zheng Wei and @ 韩亚浩.

  "Then let me take a look at the order of the game." Mu Qingli stood up and went to the front row to get a process sheet, which contained the afternoon's arrangements.

  The above are chemistry and biology knowledge respectively.

  It is indeed a high school student exchange. The events of this competition are so real. It looks like a competition, but in fact it is a learning test.

  It is the model that attracts the students' fighting spirit and stimulates the players' desire to win.

  This will naturally attract students from both sides to actively participate. After all, it is one thing not to want to learn, and another thing not to want to lose.

  In order to win, they will also memorize the test points carefully.

  You can even go through the question bank several times.

  Moreover, the other party's school was like this, and so was Mu Qingli's side, who had already memorized the question bank.

  Chapter 34

  In the afternoon, after waiting for less than half an hour, it was time for Mu Qingli's group to go on stage to compete. Xiao Peng was a little nervous. If it was normal, she would not be so nervous. She just needed to focus when she was thinking. This scene There are so many people not only talking about it, but also taking photos and videos. It is simply unbearable.

  How to think about this, the speed will definitely slow down.

  "What should I do? I'm nervous." Xiao Peng quietly pulled Mu Qingli's arm. She didn't want to do this, but she couldn't control it.

"Don't be nervous, everyone is here to skip class and watch the fun." Mu Qingli gestured to Xiao Peng to look towards the auditorium. Many people were playing with their mobile phones, wearing headphones, and chatting with others.

  Xiao Peng: "..."

  I can still understand and comfort myself so much.

  However, it does seem to be somewhat useful.

  "As for the opponents, they are all different. Chemistry and biology are what we are good at." The corner of Mu Qingli's eyes fell on the opponents, obviously not paying much attention.

  "I have such a good attitude, I can learn from you." Xiao Peng realized.

  Go on stage, stand up, introduce your school class name, say hello to both parties, and then start answering questions.

  First one by one, and finally as a group.

  The four members of Mu Qingli's group all passed the test questions one by one, and so did the other party, so both parties successfully entered the team competition.

  "Mu Qingli, right? First in the physics competition, what a coincidence, I am second." As soon as Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng took their positions, they heard the leader of the other team looking towards him.

  Mu Qingli: "?"

  What's the meaning.

  "Ah hello."

  "When it comes to the physics competition, two of the top three are talented people. It seems that the talented people are indeed slightly better than those in No. 1 Middle School." Mu Qingli smiled calmly and contentedly, and stood on the stage. The large screens on both sides captured her smile.

  [Fuck, so crazy! ! 】

  [What do you mean by rubbing against each other? You are so proud of someone who is second to you! Good fight! 】

  [Hmph, I dont care who owns the territory. 】

  [Holy shit, is this a talented person? It's so beautiful, is it for the competition or the draft? 】

  [As expected of a noble high school, the girls in their school are so beautiful. 】

  [I am embarrassed for Song Yuan... What cruel words are you saying? 】

  【Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...don't you have a low emotional intelligence in No.1 Middle School? 】

  [Just come here to learn and communicate. Why are you saying such cruel things? You even know who the other person is, yet you are so presumptuous. 】

  [I dont know if I thought he was number one and our sister Li was number two. 】

  After two sentences went back and forth, the opponent's opponent was speechless. This person was so good at talking, so he didn't suffer at all.

  The host of Yingcai almost couldn't hold back his laughter. The leading teacher from No. 1 Middle School helplessly raised his head and asked, "Student, where is your emotional intelligence?"

  "Then now, the first session of chemical knowledge exchange, the team competition, starts now." After the host finished suppressing his laughter, he started the cue process.

  The atmosphere at this scene got down to business.

  Regarding the chemistry knowledge competition, the team competition is very tricky and even requires reading comprehension skills because some of the questions are very long.

  As soon as the team competition started, the atmosphere at the scene became tense. Song Yuan, the opponent, was really strong. After several back and forths, the two sides were still one to one.

  For Mu Qingli, it was rare for Mu Qingli to encounter this kind of situation even in the team competition.

  In order to break the deadlock, the tactics used to answer questions were exactly the same as those of the other party, obviously losing the previous advantage.

  Often, one's own team seizes an opportunity, and the other team seizes it the next time.

  If this continues, each pair can be grabbed once and answered correctly.

  Until the competition entered a fierce stage, after changing to a more difficult question bank, there was only one question left at the end. At this moment, Mu Qingli's team surpassed one point.

  But at the scene, everyone can notice that the other party's speed has slowed down and the thinking time has become longer.

  But Mu Qingli's group was not affected by Mu Qingli's presence. Mu Qingli answered the last question correctly.

  Directly leading by two points and finally winning.

  "You are really awesome." Song Yuan said before leaving the stage, which was a sign of recognition from his previous dissatisfaction.

  "You too." Mu Qingli nodded.

  【Ah, this is over. 】

  [I dont understand whats going on with the last two questions. 】

  Mu Qingli, who can only be described as a genius, reacted too quickly. 】

  【Ah, I still feel unfinished. 】

  [Oh, you just want to see your appearance. 】

  After getting off the stage, Mu Qingli, Xiao Peng and their group returned to their seats. It was finally over, and the next step was to watch other people's games.

  Because it is a school-to-school exchange meeting, when a game is over, there will be an intermission in the middle. During this intermission, some music or MV will be played to add to the atmosphere.

  It was five o'clock when the afternoon exchange meeting ended. This was the second day. This week was full of exchange meetings. The first three days were about culture, and the last two days were about sports, art and music.

  Before, the culture of Yingcai was not as good as that of No. 1 Middle School, but this year, with Mu Qingli as a group in the senior class, the overall cultural class was brought up.

  Until the end of the third day of exchanges, No. 1 Middle School had no particularly obvious advantage. The results of the two teams seemed to be similar, but in fact, on the last day, Mu Qingli's team had a brutal performance, which left a lasting impression on people. A deep impression.

  So, in music and sports on Thursday, the talented people thought about how to show off their talents, but the students in No. 1 Middle School were not to be outdone. They were all angry from yesterday, and they must earn back today. .

  "Do you play any musical instrument?" Xiao Peng raised his chin and looked at Mu Qingli and asked.

  "Does knowing the flute count? It only takes two days." Mu Qingli said calmly, and then added.

  "Forget it...forget it." Xiao Peng answered hesitantly.

  "Don't Zhengwei know guzheng? Let Zhengwei do it." So, Xiao Peng looked at Xu Zhengwei.

  "I know Hulusi, but not very well." Han Yahui also said, which means that he is not very reliable.

  "I can, but this is a team competition." Xu Zhengwei was also full of melancholy.

  "It's okay. We'll talk about it later. It's just an exchange meeting." Mu Qingli concluded.

  "You can choose some songs that everyone knows. If you can't focus on skills, just focus on one that touches people's hearts and arouses resonance." Mu Qingli also held his head and thought.

 "Then it's decided, see you tomorrow!" With that, Mu Qingli stood up and ended today's group thinking.

  Xiao Peng: "Okay, see you tomorrow."

  Xu Zhengwei: "See you tomorrow, I just go home to practice now."

  Han Yahui obviously didn't have the confidence: "Then I should practice? I don't know if my Hulusi sound is still accurate."

  After discussing the next day's affairs, they went back to their respective homes. During dinner in the evening, Mu Qingli had an idea. The flute was the best match for Xianxia and martial arts. She could choose a piece from a drama that everyone liked. .

  But this is also a way of taking advantage of the situation.

  Mu Qingli practiced the bamboo flute all night in the system space. When the next morning came, Mu Qingli was still a little dazed when she woke up. Those tones were all in her mind, almost all of them. It can pop up reflexively.

  "I didn't seem to sleep well last night. Let the driver take me off today." Mu Qingli mentioned during breakfast.

  Save your energy, take the car to school, and even take a nap in the car.

  "Why don't you have a good rest? Are you under a lot of pressure from studying? You don't have to work so hard." Ronghua put down the bowl and chopsticks and looked at Mu Qingli's green eyes, feeling a little distressed.

  She couldn't see her daughter studying so hard and tiring herself out. She just felt happy. As for academic performance, it was secondary. People don't live to study.

  Life is just about finding a path you want to take and getting an ending you like.

  "No, I just slept late." Mu Qingli immediately shook her head.

  "Hmm, let the driver take you off. Mom plans to change the mattress for you, but maybe it's because the mattress is uncomfortable that you didn't fall asleep." Ronghua relaxed a little and then said.

  "Ah, no, no, no, this mattress is very good. It's not the fault of the mattress, it's just that I practiced the flute last night." Mu Qingli had no choice but to speak out in order to prevent her mattress from being replaced. About playing the flute.

  "Ah, that's it." Ronghua suddenly realized.

  ——

  In the afternoon, Mu Qingli and the others arrived at the competition site in the auditorium after lunch.

  All the teams at the competition site have begun to prepare, and there are many kinds of musical instruments on the stage. The flute Mu Qingli brought was brought from home, and she also used her own flute. The school flute was not used.

  It feels better this way.

  Xu Zhengwei's guzheng is from the school. She is now wearing a Hanfu, and her head full of pearls is very beautiful.

  We are tuning and auditioning over there.

  The remaining two students had no knowledge of musical instruments, so they used whatever original instruments the school gave them.

  I wasn't very good at tuning, so I asked other students for advice, and they were happy to help Xiao Peng and the others.

  In today's music competition, Mu Qingli's team still didn't have confidence. Fortunately, even if they didn't have confidence today, it was already the fourth day, and their mentality was better than the previous three days, even if they lost. It can be accepted. There is nothing that cannot be accepted. Failure, winning and losing are all the same.

  The first performance in the afternoon was started by a group of students from No. 1 Middle School.

  Every student has his own advantages, some are guitar, some are violin.

  Some of them are entry-level songs, but every note is correct.

  Some also played some complicated pieces.

  For a competition like this, the audience at the scene was purely enjoying it, and there was no need to burn their brains. It was much better than the previous knowledge competition in cultural classes.

  The subsequent scoring process is also done by a scoring team, which is representative of No. 1 Middle School and Elite School, and is fairly fair and just.

  There are also some love songs that some students want to play in, classic love songs, which have attracted everyones attention.

  One after another, a classmate got high marks.

  Soon, it was Mu Qingli's turn.

  "Qingli, why don't you wear a suit like mine, in black and white, a little more chivalrous, maybe it will get extra points!" Only then did Xu Zhengwei see the flute and this in Mu Qingli's hand. ‌Engraved shape.

  I felt a little nervous for a while. Clothes are also very important during performances.

  "It's too late." Mu Qingli looked at her clothes. She really didn't expect it, but she probably didn't have enough time.

  "It's okay. The three of us will go first. You will be last and you can make it in time. There is a changing room backstage where you can choose clothes." Xu Zhengwei told her that in the Hanfu Club of the school, there were clothes brought out to sponsor performances, and her clothes were In ‌, it is done in a continuous style.

  "Okay, I'll go take a look." Mu Qingli nodded, turned around and walked over.

  Chapter 35

  Mu Qingli quickly came to the backstage. There was a dressing room and a changing room backstage. Mu Qingli thought that Zhengwei should be talking about the dressing room.

  After a while, Mu Qingli walked over and saw through the crack in the door that it was full of clothes. She knocked on the door.

  After the door opened, Mu Qingli saw two or three girls standing inside. She didn't know who was in charge for a moment, so she looked at the girl closest to her and asked casually: "Can I borrow clothes here? "

  "You are our vice president's teammate, you can choose whatever you want, but there are not many clothes left. I can recommend you what kind of clothes you want." As soon as Mu Qingli opened her mouth, she stood at a distance from Mu Qingli. The girl closest to Qingli seemed to recognize Mu Qingli.

  "Zhengwei?" Mu Qingli thought for a while, it might be Zhengwei.

  "Yes, our club has a lot of clothes. Usually the president and vice president bring them. What kind do you want?" So, the two girls behind also came over and recognized Mu Qingli. Finally, of course I have to help.

  "It's like this. The musical instrument I'm going to perform in a while is a bamboo flute, so I need some clothes in black, white and red. It's best to look more chivalrous." Mu Qingli briefly described it, but in fact, it didn't matter No matter what color it is, it is much better than the clothes she is wearing now.

"Black and white and red? There happens to be black and red here. Take a look." After Mu Qingli finished speaking, someone reacted and walked to the closet at the back, choosing clothes immediately.

  "You see, this dress is all red, but here it is black, and here, it is a black belt, and then the red skirt, and there are some pleats. The skirt is an improved horse skirt. You The height is also very high, so it suits this one very well. You can try it out if it doesnt work, and if it doesnt work, Ill get you something else.

  "Then I can tie up your hair with a hairpin." The girl who had just gone to get her clothes quickly came back and made arrangements while introducing her. She seemed to be very experienced.

  "Thank you, please. I'll change it right away." Mu Qingli was really impressed by this dress. She took it and went inside to change it.

  Because he was in a hurry, Mu Qingli moved very quickly and came out in less than three minutes.

  "Wow! The effect is great!"

  "And you change clothes so fast. Do you like this too? Because if you don't wear this kind of clothes often, you don't know how to wear them." For non-Hanfu enthusiasts, it is the first time to get clothes. I dont even know how to wear it.

  Mu Qingli walked too fast just now, and they didn't teach her.

  Therefore, the effect of this dress was created by Mu Qingli herself.

  Moreover, Mu Qingli is tall and thin, with shiny black hair, which is particularly suitable for this dress.

  "Thank you. It's my first time wearing it too. Maybe it's just a coincidence." Mu Qingli pointed at herself and smiled.

  "Quickly, I'll give you a hairpin."

  "Just use wooden hairpins, so that you can feel it." After saying that, the two girls got busy and took Mu Qingli to sit in front of the mirror next to them.

  The two girls were very quick with their hands. After combing Mu Qingli's hair, they could directly tie it into hairpins. Because of their good skills, they made it tight and not easy to fall off. They also left some hair to comb loosely at the back. Open, just a hairpin on the head.

  "Thank you. I'm going to perform first, and we can all have dinner together when we change clothes after the show."

  Looking at the perfect shape in the mirror, Mu Qingli said sincerely, "This hand is so skillful. How did you achieve such a shape? Just a wooden hairpin can fix your hair so well." good.

  For a moment, it really hit Mu Qingli's blind spot in knowledge.

  "Okay, go ahead." The girl who gave Mu Qingli a hairpin said with a smile.

  Here, Mu Qingli opened the dressing room and walked towards the stage. She didn't know if her three teammates had finished their performance, or if they were already waiting for her after the performance.

  Mu Qingli was walking very fast at the moment. When she arrived, the host was calling her name, so Mu Qingli took a deep breath and walked up quickly with the bamboo flute.

  There were some tracks that were submitted in advance, so the host started to submit the tracks after seeing her.

  I have to say that Mu Qingli gave everyone a stunning appearance as soon as he appeared on the stage.

  Because there were all gasps in the audience, all sounds of inhalation.

  When all the lights dimmed, the flute sounded slowly, long and smoothly.

  At the scene, a crisp flute sound rose from the other side of the stage. The music was gentle and melodious, sometimes singing softly like a red bird... sometimes high-pitched and passionate...

  It feels like you are on the top of a dome mountain, with eagles striking the sky, or it feels like you are in the rain and mist, drizzle.

  Suddenly, the sound of the flute became cheerful and interesting, and the syllables were as continuous as gurgling water and as crisp as a stream.

  Within a few seconds, the audience including the host were deeply intoxicated by the wonderful flute sound and could not let it go for a long time...

  At the end, the flute sound stopped suddenly, the lights came back together, and everyone was silent for half a minute. Then they slowly opened their eyes and started applauding.

  Backstage, several girls poked their heads in.

  There was an expression of disbelief on her little face.

  Boss, is she so powerful? ! !

  Who could have imagined that the girls who were sitting in front of the mirror waiting for their hairpins just a second ago would be like an aloof heroine, shining and righteous!

  That figure makes people want to pounce on him.

  "It's over, my wife from another world ran out." Lu Ning hugged her little hands, the same hands that had just given her wife's hairpins.

  Don't wash these hands!

  【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

  In the auditorium, there were only shouts one after another.

  [Damn it, this deserves full marks, this definitely deserves first place. 】

  [If I hadnt opened my eyes, I would have thought that the tape was playing! 】

  [So cool, so beautiful, so tall, so good-looking, and her hands are so good-looking. 】

  【It turns out that the flute can sound so good. 】

  【The first time in real life, I heard such a beautiful flute sound! 】

  [I recorded a complete video! I want to loop it a hundred times! ! 】

  Only Xiao Peng almost didn't hold back.

  Does this mean she is also tone-deaf? Does this count as only two days of study?

  Damn it, how sacred is this?

  [Higher group, full score for Mu Qingli. 】The host, with a sparkling look in his eyes, announced Mu Qingli's results.

  【The winner of the elite high school! 】On the big screen, the list of winners scrolled.

  "Ah ah ah ah we won!!" As soon as Mu Qingli came off the stage, she was surrounded by Xiao Peng and Xu Zhengwei and hugged her.

  Han Yahui, who couldn't fit in because he was a boy, scratched his head.

  I hate that I am not a girl.

  We can't hug them together.

  The music competition ended with a very successful result.

  In the evening after school, in order to thank several girls from the Hanfu club, Mu Qingli proposed that everyone eat together and she would pay the bill.

I took Han Yahui with me to dinner.

  There are also three girls and one boy from the Hanfu Club.

  Everyone went to have hot pot and barbecue together.

  The boy from the Hanfu Club is relatively shy, but he is fair-skinned and beautiful, and you cant tell the details unless you look closely.

  Han Yehui wears glasses and looks a little artistic, but also a little dull. When the two of them sit together, they have almost no sense of presence.

  Xiao Peng and Xu Zhengwei sat on both sides of Mu Qingli, followed by Lu Ning, Zhao Yun and Ji Qin.

  "Ah ah ah let's add WeChat." Lu Ning twisted her left hand with her right hand and asked coquettishly.

  She really likes it.

  Woohoo, I feel a little inferior all of a sudden.

  She should agree to it, probably, and she shouldn't refuse.

  "Okay, Lu Ning, sophomore in high school." Mu Qingli called out Lu Ning's name accurately. She didn't have a chance to ask her name in the afternoon, but Xu Zhengwei told her after it was over.

  "Ah, yes, my name is Lu Ning, the word next to the word "木" is Ning!" Lu Ning was extremely excited.

  "I am Zhao Yun, and she, Ji Qin, is in the first year of high school." After saying that, Zhao Yun also introduced herself.

  "I know, Zhengwei told me." Mu Qingli nodded and added WeChat messages one by one.

  Modify the notes after adding them.

  "His name is Fu Yu." After adding everything, Lu Ning pointed to Fu Yu who was sitting with Han Yahui and said.

  "Fu Yu, third year of high school." Upon hearing this, Fu Yu immediately introduced himself.

  In less than five minutes, everyone got to know each other and became familiar with each other, and all the ordered dishes were served.

  Because there were a lot of things going on throughout the afternoon, everyone was too busy to stop and rest. Some people even didn't have time to drink water.

  So when the dishes came, they all started eating directly because they were so hungry.

  When I entered the store, the store also served two pots of drinks, one pot of passion fruit and one pot of sour plum soup, and most of them were consumed by now.

  It took nearly two hours to finish the meal, and I left the store when I was full.

  After finishing the meal, it was almost past eight o'clock. Because everyone was a high school student, the parents at home were worried, and there was an exclusive entrance for high school students, so the group did not stay outside. Everyone went back to their homes.

  When the driver who picked up Mu Qingli arrived, Fu Yu hadn't left yet.

  "Do you want to take a car? I'll take you back if you want."

  Mu Qingli glanced at him. He was too quiet. He didn't seem to have much communication with Han Yahui just now, so he just ate and drank quietly.

  Hearing the sound, Fu Yu looked at Mu Qingli, his eyes as if he were reading some textbook knowledge, emotionless.

  "Probably not along the way." Fu Yu said a location.

  "It's indeed not going smoothly, it's a pity." Mu Qingli nodded, indicating that it was indeed not going smoothly. She got into the car and the driver turned around and left.

  For a while, only car exhaust was left on this street.

  It's not that exaggerated. There are still a lot of people coming and going. In big cities, even neon lights can cause light pollution.

  In the car, Mu Qingli was obviously in a good mood, but he couldn't tell what was good about it, he was just simply happy.

  After arriving at home, Mu Qingli spoke to the driver and walked directly in, with a smile still on her face.

  "Mom, you're not asleep yet." In the living room, Mu Qingli saw Ronghua sitting and naturally called out.

  Mu Qingli raised her wrist and looked at the time. It was already nine o'clock. Ronghua would usually be in the bedroom at nine o'clock and basically would not fall asleep after ten o'clock. She had a very healthy schedule.

  "Yeah, let's go to bed now."

  "Would you like some water?" Ronghua heard Mu Qingli's cheerful tone when he called her, and then saw the smile on Mu Qingli's face, and she smiled happily for a while.

  "I won't drink anymore. I'm not thirsty." Mu Qingli still smiled.

  Chapter 36

  On Friday, the competition was between sports and fine arts. The competition groups participating in sports and fine arts were selected separately, so Mu Qingli's group did not need to participate in the competition.

  In other words, Friday's task is particularly easy, basically equivalent to half a holiday.

  In school, students are like wild horses running wild. There are not many in the classroom, but not many watch the games seriously. Most of them sneak out to play by themselves, or wander around the campus. .

  "Qingli~" At the door of the classroom, Mu Qingli was answering questions when he heard someone calling him. The voice was soft and sweet. He looked up and saw that it wasn't Lu Ning or someone else.

  The little girl is wearing a mint green Hanfu, with her hair braided on both sides, and a hairpin with a cyan pendant. She looks very fresh.

  "Lu Ning, why did you come to see me?" Mu Qingli was surprised, then stood up and walked over.

  Lu Ning was holding a set of clothes in her hand. This set of clothes was the one Mu Qingli wore during yesterday's performance. She felt it was particularly suitable for Mu Qingli. She couldn't find anyone else in school who was more suitable than Mu Qingli. People, she felt that good clothes should match worthy people, so when she was sorting out clothes at the Hanfu Club, she chose to give this piece to Mu Qingli.

  Moreover, when she purchased this dress, she also spent money on it, so she has the right to control this dress.

  "I think this dress suits you very well, and I want to give it to you!" Lu Ning said directly, expressing her thoughts, with a vague expectation on her face involuntarily.

  Those amber eyes blinked, they were so beautiful and hard to refuse.

  Give it to me??

  "I like it so much that I don't know how to thank you. I originally planned to buy the same model." Mu Qingli said excitedly.

  When she saw this dress on the bed yesterday, she fell in love with it. She thought that if she had the chance, she would buy it and wear it herself.

"Really? You like this dress!!"

  "That's great. If you are interested in Hanfu, you are welcome to join us at any time." Lu Ning had a slight dimple when she smiled. Her eyes were big and the dimple was striking. ‌The ‌mind.

  Almost no one can refuse this! !

  "Okay, I'll fill out the application to join the company next week." Mu Qingli agreed happily.

  And accepted this dress.

  "It's a deal."

  "The clothes have been delivered, so I'll go back first." Lu Ning reluctantly waved her hand and said goodbye.

  Mu Qingli stood at the door of the classroom and waved: "Bye~"

  Chen Yao came from another class and when she passed by the corridor, she saw Mu Qingli saying goodbye to someone.

  Who is Frog Qu so capable that he won Sister Li's heart?

  She could actually let Sister Li say goodbye to her and watch her off.

  "Sister Li, long time no see, I miss you so much." For Chen Yao, since Mu Qingli participated in this exchange meeting between different schools, the contact between her and Mu Qingli has become less special. many.

  Chen Yao was so happy and excited that she cried bitterly when she saw Mu Qingli again.

  "What an exaggeration." Mu Qingli held her forehead.

  Then he turned around and walked into the classroom, putting the entire set of clothes neatly into his school bag.

  Take it with you when you get home from school.

  There were only two people in the classroom, Mu Qingli and Chen Yao. Chen Yao saw Mu Qingli packing her school bag and was curious about what she was packing.

  "Sister Li, what did you put in your schoolbag?" Chen Yao asked with a smile.

  "clothing."

  "Classmate Chen Yao, I'm going to start doing the questions. Do you want to do it?" Mu Qingli raised her eyes and said unhurriedly.

  Chen Yao knew that this was what Mu Qingli meant by "thanking guests behind closed doors".

  Basically, no one who comes to her will get a response.

  Chen Yao even wondered how she practiced. Could it be that her ears could open and close automatically?

  You listen when you want to hear it, and you dont listen when you dont want to hear it.

  Chen Yao felt it was very magical, but after having been with Mu Qingli for a long time, Chen Yao came to understand and respect Mu Qingli's habits. She quietly said OK and left the classroom at the speed of light.

  Until the end of school, Mu Qingli finished studying a comprehensive science paper.

  Like Mu Qingli, there are not many students who have taken the comprehensive science examination papers in their first year of high school, and Mu Qingli is one of them. Answering questions is quite fun for Mu Qingli, so Mu Qingli does not feel bored or unable to sit still.

  The competition scene was in full swing.

  Maybe it was because Mu Qingli gave everyone such a shock yesterday. In today's arena, there are still viewers looking for Mu Qingli's voice, because they found that she can always break records and bring surprises, becoming that shining star. The goal is to fight for the glory of the school.

  It also makes those who pay attention feel proud! !

  "Don't you know, our elite sports and art teams are separate teams." In the crowd, someone told the truth of the matter.

  Everyone:"?!!"

  Don't tell me earlier.

  I have been looking forward to it for so long.

  ——

  It's my first semester in high school, and the end of the semester is almost here.

  Every class in Yingcai has pre-exam anxiety, and the atmosphere is particularly peaceful. Sometimes the evening self-study session has been over for ten minutes, and there are still people in the classroom doing questions.

  The head teacher came over to take a look before getting off work. He couldn't believe that this was his class.

  Especially the head teacher of the first class found it even more magical.

  Mu Qingli was still in the classroom, and some classmates took advantage of the opportunity to study in the evening and went to ask Mu Qingli questions.

  Mu Qingli answered the questions one by one. Sometimes he spoke too simply and brightly, and his classmates looked like they were about to cry, saying they didn't understand.

  I began to have deep doubts about myself. Isnt it all in Chinese? Why cant I understand it?

  "Can you say it again? I didn't understand." At this moment, the other party was also very embarrassed.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  Mu Qingli nodded and explained it in detail again.

  "Wow! I understand now, it's like this! You are so awesome." After finishing, the classmate who asked the question "suddenly realized"!

  Mu Qingli packed her schoolbag and rode home.

  The next morning, Mu Qingli went back to school to take the final exam.

  Maybe after the first year of high school, I will go to the second year of high school.

  The students in the class seem to have begun to pay special attention to this final exam.

  Suddenly, it seems that everyone has grown up, and their goals are clear towards the college entrance examination.

  Study hard and take this final exam seriously.

  Compared to last semester and junior high school, everyone is obviously much more mature.

  Start taking responsibility for your own life and choices.

  At the end of the semester, the students ushered in their summer vacation.

  For this two-month-long vacation, some people choose to sign up for a summer camp to pass the time during the summer vacation. This summer camp may involve visiting some of the world's better-ranked universities.

  There are also cases where they go to an unfamiliar city for study. Many people travel together, and the cost is not low. However, they are originally aristocratic high schools, so most parents can still afford it. of.

  Mu Qingli has also entered her own summer vacation. During the last winter vacation, Mu Qingli was like traveling by herself.

  I saw a lot of things I hadnt seen before.

  So at the beginning of this summer vacation, Mu Qingli had not yet taken action or thought about doing anything meaningful.

So much so that on the first and second days of summer vacation, Mu Qingli spent time at home cutting flowers and drinking tea with Ronghua.

  Her life seemed to be like taking care of herself for the elderly. She had not studied in the past two days and had entered a state of relaxation.

  This morning, Mu Qingli was sleeping in her room, and she seemed to always hear some barking noises in the corridor.

  He hummed, sounding like he wanted to be protected.

  Mu Qingli couldn't resist her curiosity, so she stepped on her slippers and walked out to take a look. Unexpectedly, there was a small white Samoyed baby in the corridor.

  Ronghua held a piece of food in her hand to tease it.

  "What is this?" Mu Qingli's eyes brightened and she asked while pretending not to know what it was.

  "It's a 50-day-old Samoyed. Do you like it?" Ronghua smiled, picked up the little Samoyed, and walked towards Mu Qingli.

  "Is it for me? Why did I suddenly think of Samoyed?" Mu Qingli really wanted to know what day it was.

  It's her birthday! !

  All along, she thought that no one would pay attention to her birthday, so today, Mu Qingli didn't think about it.

  It wasn't until this moment when she saw the little Samoyed in red clothes in front of her that Mu Qingli realized it.

  "Happy birthday, congratulations on turning 17." Ronghua put the little Satsuma in Mu Qingli's arms and said with a smile.

  Mu Qingli quickly and steadily held the little Samoyed. It was now soft and small. It looked cute and was a very comfortable little dog to touch.

  Its ears are also very small and not so elastic, but they are also very soft and fluffy, which is very comfortable. Even its tongue is pink. The important thing is that this dog can also lick her. finger.

  Mu Qingli suddenly felt a little moved.

  Memories from the past also emerged bit by bit. I still remember that when I was a child in my last life, I had a dog. She picked it up from outside and raised it with care for a long time until the dog became a big dog. .

  But because her brother wanted a new school bag for school, her mother sold the dog to a dog meat restaurant. The two-year-old dog only cost 50 yuan.

  I still remember that day, my brother got a new bag and a new set of clothes.

  She was beaten for crying heartbreakingly.

  "Thank you, mom." Mu Qingli thanked her like a soul.

  "You're welcome, you like this gift very much, I'm very happy." Ronghua's expression was even more happy at this moment. She was a little worried that her daughter might not like this gift, which she had when she bought it. ‌A little hesitant.

  Mu Qingli hugged Gouzi and also hugged Ronghua.

  The little Samoyed screamed happily.

  After a while, Mu Qingli took the little Samoyed back to his room and started shopping online. Just now, Ronghua brought a cage from the kennel and dog food suitable for puppies, as well as a nest.

  It was enough for now, but Mu Qingli's love still allowed her to buy many useful items online.

  Puppies are cute and lively, but they also sleep easily. Moreover, when they sleep, they are still full of cuteness! !

  "You will follow me from now on, and I will treat you well, okay." Mu Qingli lay on the bed, facing the puppy.

  She reached out and gently touched its little head, with a very serious expression and said with emotion.

  Mu Qingli made a promise that she would take good care of the puppy.

  No matter what, no matter what, it will be.

  Chapter 37

  "Going downstairs to eat cake." Ronghua waited for a while. Before Mu Qingli came downstairs, she forgot that she hadn't told her to eat cake. She must have been playing with the puppy in her room, so this ‌Will come and knock on the door‌.

  In the room, Mu Qingli reluctantly said goodbye to the puppy when she heard the knock on the door, and came to see the puppy soon.

  When going downstairs, Mu Qingli was still thinking about the puppy and what to do with it.

  "Have you decided on a name for the puppy?" Ronghua asked with a smile when he saw her distracted.

  "How about calling it Ye Ye." Mu Qingli thought for a while and added its original name. You could tell who it was just by looking at the name.

  "Very good." Ronghua nodded.

  Going downstairs to eat cake, Mu Qingli thought it would be just her and Ronghua eating together, but she didn't expect Mu Jianguo to come back, as well as Mu Yanzhou.

  Mu Qingli and Ronghua were familiar with each other because they met each other at home every day, but they really had no feelings for Mu Jianguo. Mu Qingli gave a numb cry and shifted his attention.

  He looked at Mu Yanzhou and called him "big brother".

  They all gave birthday gifts, and Mu Yanzhou gave them the same luxury goods as before, a lot of jewelry, many of which looked like they were free, but in fact every piece was very expensive.

  Mu Jianguo went even further and gave her several documents to sign.

  Mu Qingli looked at the other party with some resistance.

  .

  "It's just some shops and properties, your brother has them." Mu Jianguo said calmly and indifferently.

  For him, giving away his children is nothing, and sometimes it is also a way to balance the relationship between his children.

  For example, Mu Yanzhou performs very well in the company and has a certain position. He will most likely take over the company in the future. The company accounts for the majority of the family's property. In order to prevent conflicts between his children, other On the other hand, he will try his best to satisfy the second and third children.

  Before, Mu Yuqin was young and her family pampered her very much. Apart from taking care of enough pocket money, she never thought about this aspect.

  Now that his biological daughter is back, he has naturally considered this aspect.

  "Take it, don't give it up." Mu Yanzhou urged silently from the side, with the purpose of getting Mu Qingli to accept his share as well.

Afraid of rejection by my sister.

  Ronghua was speechless. They gave each other some vulgar things, so why couldn't they give him something they liked? Ronghua felt that the father and son didn't care at all.

  But then I thought about it, my daughter deserves this too.

  She should also give something in this regard.

  The family was eating cake together, but Mu Jing was missing. At this moment, Mu Jing was in a foreign country. The reason was that Mu Yuqin held a birthday party there and invited Mu Jing early. Mu Jing didnt even think about it. Just booked the flight.

  When I was on the plane, I realized that my sister at home was also celebrating her birthday, but the plane could no longer return, and the fastest return flight would have to wait a day.

  Mu Jing: "..."

  This is nothing.

  He was not kicked out of the house, who was kicked out of the house.

  Why don't you have enough brain?

  Mu admired the Buddha.

  Tragic, no one is more tragic than him.

  Here, Mu Qingli celebrated her birthday happily, while over there Mu Jing just arrived at Mu Yuqin's birthday.

  Mu Yuqin has good social connections and has made many friends here. Zhou Nian also played with her. There were many local classmates at the banquet. Mu Yuqin said her brother was very good and powerful, so everyone Waiting for Mu Jing to come over.

  When Mu Jing arrived, Mu Yuqin took her classmates to greet him.

  Mu Jing did not expect that there would be so many people. Many young boys with blond hair and blue eyes looked like adults. Mu Jing was stunned, but he quickly accepted it.

  "Second brother, you're finally here." Mu Yuqin smiled sweetly and came over to pull Mu Jing's hand.

  "Yuri, your brother is so good-looking." Mu Yuqin's female classmate, who has very sexy curly hair, also said.

  "This is still my second brother, and my eldest brother is even more handsome. It's a pity that he is busy with work." Mu Yuqin said with a smile.

  She was very unhappy because she couldn't invite Mu Yanzhou over.

  I don't know how Mu Qingli is doing at home, or whether he celebrated her birthday.

  Damn it, if it wasn't for Mu Qingli, the whole family would have come to celebrate her birthday, and she would have received so many birthday gifts.

  She asked Mu Yanzhou for a birthday gift, but Mu Yanzhou only sent her blessings and asked her assistant to mail a piece of jewelry, which was not very expensive.

  Somewhat disappointed.

  Ronghua didn't even say anything, and didn't even send a message.

  Her father did transfer some money to him, but there were no other gifts.

  "Sapphire necklace?!" Mu Yuqin opened Mu Jing's birthday gift to her in front of her classmates. Mu Jing tried to stop it but was not in time. Mu Yuqin's classmates and herself were surprised.

  Mu Jing opened and closed his mouth. He didn't have much money now, so he bought whatever he wanted in the mall.

  "Did the second brother take the photo? I like it so much. I know that the second brother is good to me." Mu Yuqin's voice was full of happiness.

  Mu Jing found a place to sit down and pretended to be tired from the plane ride.

  "Second brother, thank you for your hard work. You should take a rest first." Mu Yuqin said with emotion.

  Then I socialized with my friends.

  A young boy hugged Mu Yuqin's waist, and Mu Yuqin smiled at him.

  Mu Jing: "!!!"

  "What are you doing!" After Mu Jing saw it from the corner of his eye, he stood up and walked over.

  I knew foreign boys fell in love early, but I didnt know it would be like this.

  She didn't even speak to him just now, and now she was touching his sister. How could Mu Jing be so angry?

  "Yuri? Your brother?" The blond and blue-eyed young man let go of his hand and stepped back, looking at Mu Yuqin to signal.

  "What's going on with your second brother?" Other boys also asked.

  "What's wrong with Leon~?" A girl said coquettishly.

  "No, my second brother is just surprised." Mu Yuqin felt alarmed. Oh no.

  "Yuri, didn't you tell your second brother that I am your boyfriend?" The boy who just stepped back stepped forward and said rather provocatively.

  Mu Jing has one head and two heads.

  "Stay with me." Mu Jing looked at Mu Yuqin and ordered.

  "No, second brother, what are you doing? I'm just having a relationship. It's too much of a fuss." Mu Yuqin smiled and wanted to quiet Mu Jing.

  After all, all eyes were moving closer at this moment, looking at the two of them as if they were looking at some antiques. Mu Yuqin felt very embarrassed.

  "Forget it, you guys continue to celebrate, I'm going to the hotel." Mu Jing just looked at Mu Jing for a minute, then picked up the coat next to him and left.

  "Ah, second brother, are you leaving now? I'm really tired from flying. Second brother, rest first. I'll see you again tomorrow." Mu Yuqin had a headache, but she was afraid of any conflict between Mu Jing and her boyfriend, so she just He quickly dismissed Mu Jing.

  In the hotel, Mu Jing really wanted to tell Mu Yanzhou about this, or tell Rong Hua that he was only seventeen years old and in a foreign country, so why did he fall in love? ?

  Can this protect yourself?

  It's enough to come here to study. He didn't dare to think about the banquet yesterday. What would happen after a group of men and women ate, drank and had fun.

  terrible.

  The security and law here are not as safe as at home.

  The more Mu Jing thought about it, the less he dared to sleep.

  However, Mu Jing thought of Ronghua's attitude towards Mu Yuqin and couldn't make up his mind for a moment. Moreover, today was also Mu Qingli's birthday, so forget it if he didn't go.

  How can I disturb my family at this time and with jet lag?

  Mu Jing felt very painful and entangled in her heart at this moment.

  Went downstairs to the club where we were just now and waited for Mu Yuqin and the others to leave.

  However, after waiting and waiting, Mu Jing did not wait for his sister.

  So I went back again and again. Most of the people in the club private room were tired from playing and were resting quietly.

But Mu Jing's eyes immediately focused on the couple pressed together in the corner of the sofa.

  The one underneath is obviously his sister.

  His boyfriend hugged her and kissed her, and it was in such a noisy public place, and the defense in Mu Jing's head suddenly exploded.

  His sister!

  Mu Jing has been like an older brother since he was a child. He feels that it is his responsibility to protect and care for his sister. He should be a good brother until his sister grows up, until she has her own life and lives with the people who love her.

  But it doesnt feel like it does now.

  "Mu Yuqin!" Mu Jing called Mu Yuqin by her full name for the first time with such anger.

  Mu Jing walked over and picked up the boy who was on top of Mu Yuqin, and then kicked him.

  This kick directly exploded in the private room.

  It startled other people who were tired from playing, and everyone's eyes widened.

  "Second brother? Mu Jing!! Why are you beating someone?"

  "Fuck." The boy who was beaten yelled angrily.

  "It's so scary, her brother." Other girls also said. Mu Yuqin felt so ashamed for a moment that she had no choice but to control Mu Jing.

  "Brother! Don't do this, you will be caught. Leon's father is a policeman." Mu Yuqin hugged Mu Jing tightly.

  ——

  The next day, the villa.

  Mu Qingli was playing on the grass with her puppy Ye Ye when she saw Mu Yanzhou returning home again and again.

  "Brother, what's wrong? Did you forget your documents?" Mu Qingli asked casually when she saw Mu Yanzhou.

  Mu Yanzhou is not such a lax person. Why is it that the time to go to work is back?

  "No, I have something to ask my parents. They should be at home." Mu Yanzhou paused, then hid it and asked.

  "We just had dinner in the restaurant, we should drink tea on the balcony." Mu Qingli thought for a while and speculated.

  "Okay." Mu Yanzhou responded and walked away in a hurry.

  Mu Jing was detained at the police station in the neighborhood of Mu Yuqin's school because of a fight.

  Mu Yuqin called Mu Yanzhou in a panic. She didn't dare to hide it. After all, such a big thing had happened.

  That was because it was Mu Jing, the brother she grew up with.

  On the phone, Mu Yuqin cried bitterly.

  Mu Yanzhou became anxious.

  In the main building, Ronghua rolled her eyes angrily after listening to Mu Yanzhou's description.

  "So yesterday he flew to Mu Yuqin by himself, and fought with the people over there? Was he detained??" Ronghua didn't believe that Mu Jing's temperament would fight with others. He is usually so stupid but has a gentle temper. Ronghua even doubted whether this was the second son she knew.

  "Who was that person that Mu Jing hit?" Mu Jianguo grasped the core.

  "...Sister's boyfriend." Mu Yanzhou couldn't hide it.

  Ronghua: "..."

  Mu Jianguo: "..."

  The couple looked at each other and planned to go there in person.

  "You take good care of your sister at home, and your father and I will go there." Ronghua thought for a while, she had to go to this matter.

  Mu Jing, tired of living.

  "The company is also optimistic about it." Mu Jianguo ordered.

  Later, Mu Qingli saw Ronghua and Mu Jianguo hurriedly leaving in a car under the trees in the garden, with Mu Yanzhou following closely behind. It was unclear whether he was seeing them off or going with them.

  Mu Qingli thought quietly for a while, yesterday was her birthday, and it should also be Mu Yuqin's birthday.

  There is a time difference between China and the place where Mu Yuqin studies.

  Maybe he went to see Mu Yuqin.

  Mu Qingli somehow got in touch with her, but she also accepted it well. After so many years of upbringing, even if they were not related by blood, they still had feelings.

  "Yeye~~" Mu Qingli smiled and kissed the little dog walking on the ground.

  "Ouch -" the puppy squealed in response to Mu Qingli.

  Mu Qingli was very happy, lying on the grass and playing with her dog.

  【Host, this is the first time I see you so happy. 】System 007 said with emotion, this is the purest smile from the heart.

  [Really, I am always happy, but it is indeed more fun to play with Ye Ye! ] Mu Qingli laughed.

  "Sister." Mu Yanzhou, who had gone and returned, walked over.

  "Brother, this is the second time you have gone and come back." Mu Qingli extended her hand to make a sign of two.

  Mu Yanzhou realized what he meant and laughed.

  Chapter 38

  "My parents are not at home these two days. If you need anything, just come to me."

  "This is my assistant's contact information. Sometimes I'm in a meeting and I can't find him, so I call him."

  "And the housekeeper at home, I will ensure that you are always available." Mu Yanzhou thought for a while and told Mu Qingli something.

  "Did something happen?" Mu Qingli stood up holding the puppy in her arms. Mu Yanzhou's tone of words sounded like he was giving an explanation.

  "Mu Jing went to celebrate Mu Yuqin's birthday yesterday and had a fight with Mu Yuqin's boyfriend in the club. The man's father was a local policeman, so he detained Mu Jing."

  "Mom and dad go and bring Mu Jing back." Mu Yanzhou could already hear his own sigh in his heart, but he still said in an indifferent tone.

  "It's not a big deal, so don't worry." Mu Yanzhou added at the end, fearing that Mu Qingli would worry.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  I really didnt expect it.

  "Oh, so that's it." Mu Qingli responded belatedly.

  But she really wasn't worried about Mu Jing, she just felt that he was too impulsive. How could he be so violent outside alone? He was impulsive and ended up being detained for no reason. What a misfortune.

  "Auntie will cook on time at noon. Tell auntie what you want to eat. I'll be back from get off work in the evening." Mu Yanzhou checked the time and saw that he had to go back to the company, so he said the last sentence and left.

"Okay, brother, let's go to work." Mu Qingli nodded.

  There is no need to worry about how she is doing at home, she is already seventeen.

  Not seven years old, brother.

  There was no one in the villa, only Mu Qingli was at home. It felt like there was no tiger in the mountain and the monkey was the king. When it was lunch time, an aunt came over and asked Mu Qingli what he wanted to eat. Mu Qingli said a few words. If you want to eat a dish, let your aunt watch and cook the rest.

  The chef at home already knows everyone's tastes and preferences, so even though he asks in advance when cooking, it's just for the sake of matching, which one has more portion and which one has less portion.

  During the meal, Mu Qingli was alone in the restaurant, and Ye Ye was playing on the floor. Mu Qingli made puppy food for Ye Ye to eat, and also put a small box of yogurt for Ye Ye.

  A number of aunts in the family were fired by Ronghua, so now all the aunts in the family have Mu Qingli as the eldest lady.

  Those aunties were indignant when they were fired before, but there was nothing they could do. The employer had the right to decide whether the servant should stay or go, as long as the wages and compensation were paid in place.

  After lunch, Mu Qingli carried Yeye to the study. Yeye was going to bed at noon, so Mu Qingli made a nest in the study. She studied next to her, and Yeye slept next to her.

  Panjia is about to start her senior year of high school, so she has been making up classes at school during this summer vacation.

  This kind of make-up lessons is voluntary, and the basic nature is to study by yourself at school. However, if a teacher is watching in the class to answer questions, the learning efficiency will be higher.

  Panjia basically went to school from Monday to Friday last week, so he could be more self-disciplined.

  Today is Saturday. Pan Jia did not go to school and planned to relax, so he sent a message to contact Mu Qingli to see how her summer vacation was going.

  Mu Qingli: [I raise a dog at home. 】

  Mu Qingli: [Picture.jpg]

  Panjia: [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so cute, Samoyed! ! 】

  Panjia: [You actually have a Samoyed! Envy, envy, woo. My parents wont let me raise her! ! 】

  Just one photo aroused Panjana's endless love.

  Mu Qingli replied: [My mother gave me a birthday gift. 】

  Panjia: [Ah, it was your birthday yesterday, I didnt even know. Wow. 】

  Pan Jia reacted immediately, and was also impressed by Mu Yuqin's grand celebration of her birthday every year, so Pan Jia barely remembered the date.

  But he didn't think of it yesterday, and he didn't send a gift. For a moment, Panjia was filled with self-blame.

  How could she ignore her good sisters birthday! !

  Panjia: [Can I go to your house to see your dog? 】

  Before Mu Qingli could send any message to say that it was okay, after all, she was not the type to invite a lot of friends to celebrate her birthday, she received a message from Pan Jia.

  Mu Qingli: [Okay, I'll send you the address. 】

  Mu Qingli: [It just so happens that my parents are not at home either, so you dont have to be restrained. 】

  Panjia: [OK, Ill be there soon~]

  Over there, after Panjia received the news, he immediately changed his clothes and prepared to go out. He planned to buy a gift before going there. Although he didn't send a birthday gift yesterday, he must make up for it today.

  Mu Qingli stayed at home for about an hour before waiting for Panjia.

  Mu Qingli hurried downstairs in her slippers and ran to the door of her house. After a while, Panjia got out of the taxi.

  "The gift I gave you cannot be without my share." Pan Jia thought deeply and gave the gift to Mu Qingli.

  Mu Qingli was not polite, took it over with a smile, took Pan Jia into the house, and the two of them went straight to their room.

  The goal is clear, look at the dog!

  "Ye Ye~" Mu Qingli opened the door of the study room and walked in. Just in time, Ye Ye woke up.

  "You're awake." Mu Qingli walked over and picked up Ye Ye.

  "Isn't it very cute? I was sleeping just now and I just woke up now." Mu Qingli hugged Pan Jia and let her touch her.

  "Ah ah ah, it's really so cute." Panjia couldn't control her excitement. She is really so cute. She is a dog in her dreams, and she also has a dog smell that is unique to puppies. , no one can control themselves.

  "This is my first time raising a dog of this breed. I heard it is more delicate. I have recently learned a lot about raising dogs." Putting the dog on the ground and letting it move freely, Mu Qingli chatted with Pan Jia .

  After staying in the room for a while, the two of them took Coconut and Coco to the grass outside.

  ——

  It took a day before Rong Hua landed, and it was already evening when he saw Mu Jing.

  The moment Mu Jing walked out of the detention room and saw Ronghua, he couldn't hold himself tight.

  "Let's go, I won't criticize you." Ronghua said directly.

  Mu Jianguo remained silent beside him.

  Mu Jing felt even more ashamed for a moment.

  "You are protecting my sister, and I really won't criticize you, but you can be more prudent, or ask Mu Yuqin what he means, so as not to be plotted and suffer a loss." After going out and getting in the car, on the way to the hotel, Mu Jianguo said in a tone that seemed to hate iron for not becoming steel.

  Mu Jing calmed down now. He really couldn't think about it that much. He just felt that Mu Yuqin was being bullied. He didn't know if Mu Yuqin was willing to do this.

  And in that scene, everyone around except Mu Yuqin was that man's own person.

  He is indeed impulsive.

  "Where's my sister?" Mu Jing reacted and thought of Mu Yuqin.

  "I don't know, maybe she's in school, or maybe she's still with her boyfriend." Ronghua said casually.

  Mu Jianguo looked at Xiang Ronghua displeasedly, still feeling that she was a little harsh on Mu Yuqin.

Ronghua had nothing to say, she was just harsh.

  Mu Jing scratched the hair on his head irritably, his mind was in a mess for a while. Although Ronghua did not criticize him, he just felt very bad and was very disappointed with himself and Mu Yuqin. He also said ‌I dont know where I am disappointed.

  It would be better for Ronghua to criticize him and scold him, saying that he would be kicked out.

  Not long after Ronghua and others arrived at the hotel, Mu Yuqin came over.

  "Mom, dad, second brother." Mu Yuqin called their names with some embarrassment.

  She had not been together with Leon for long, but she knew a little about him. His personality was that of a standard American boy. She enjoyed being with him for no other reason. It feels like a boyfriend, and she is here alone, so she really needs someone to protect her.

  If you want to blame, blame Ronghua for leaving her here alone. She was not wrong.

  But Mu Yuqin did not dare to say these words.

  She was also afraid that Mu Jing would blame her.

  "I'm sorry, second brother, I'm too scared to be alone here. Leon said he wanted to protect me. He was very good to me, and I fell in love with him. I didn't know you would When there was a conflict, it took me a long time to get used to it. This is not puppy love." Mu Yuqin first cried and complained that she was scared, then apologized and cried, and then explained the reason and exoneration. Suspicion of puppy love.

  Ronghua didn't make any judgment, so she didn't say anything.

  Mu Jing naturally did the same, he didn't dare to say anything.

  Mu Jianguo listened to what Mu Yuqin said, but he didn't believe everything Mu Yuqin said.

  "Here, let me hire another nanny for you. And Zhou Nian is your classmate. You have enough money here, and this is not a chaotic area. You are in What are you afraid of going to school?"

  Mu Jianguo asked directly the key.

  "Campus bullying." Mu Yuqin said weakly.

  Mu Jing took a breath.

  "You mean, they celebrated your birthday yesterday because they were bullying you on campus." Mu Jing recalled the atmosphere yesterday. Several high school students were indeed comparing themselves to each other in a lively manner, but that attitude was clearly Mu Jing's. Yuqin took the initiative to lead it.

  Mu Yuqin nodded guiltily.

  "Bullying on campus is not acceptable. I will transfer you to another school." Ronghua said calmly.

  "No..." Mu Yuqin reacted suddenly and looked at Ronghua, she knew it.

  Ronghua could always tell what she was thinking.

  It's not bullying, it's a birthday party organized by her. Her persona in school is that of a rich girl, the baby of the family. She came to school here because she couldn't accept the education in China. Her personality is so good and she is good at dealing with people, so it didn't take long for her to get a good boyfriend.

  She finally had a good life in this school and didn't want to transfer.

  "Dad can hire a lawyer for you to sue your classmates. Campus bullying is also legislated." Mu Jianguo also added.

  In an instant, Mu Yuqin became even more panicked.

  "No, we can't sue." How dare Mu Yuqin sue? Not to mention that it was groundless school bullying. If she sued, wouldn't her previous personality collapse? .

  "I mean, we are outsiders and they are locals. No, it's not easy to sue." Mu Yuqin quickly made up for it. Her fingers were cold and trembling because of her nervousness. Sweat breaks out on forehead.

  "Don't worry, if my parents can bring me out, it means that our family has the strength." Only Mu Jingzhen believed Mu Yuqin's words, which would make Mu Yuqin feel bad. ‌Said‌.

  Mu Yuqin's eyes suddenly darkened, it was over.

  Why doesn't her family seem to understand what she's saying?

  Why, how did it become like this?

  "Okay, I'll go handle the transfer. You and your son will worry about the prosecution."

  "That's it. Let's break up." Before Ronghua could say anything more, Ronghua decided directly.

  Mu Jing and Mu Jianguo nodded.

  "No, no." Mu Yuqin panicked, and her reaction became outrageous.

  "There is no campus bullying." Mu Yuqin had no choice but to slap herself in the face.

  Chapter 39

  Ronghua and Mu Jianguo sat back down. At this moment, Mu Jing also looked at Mu Yuqin. He never expected that she would lie about this kind of thing. If Ronghua hadn't said that she wanted to sue, wouldn't it be them? I always felt that Mu Yuqin was being bullied on campus.

  Mu Jing was prone to guilt, and now she felt even more trampled on.

  It was as if his behavior last night to protect his sister was a joke.

  "Let's go back to China." Mu Jing said weakly.

  It was also a rare occasion when he was disappointed with Mu Yuqin.

  "Although you are not the biological daughter of the Mu family, we have been in love for more than ten years. Later, I found out that I had made a mistake, so I did not send you back, but chose to adopt you."

  "Essentially, we hope you can study hard here and have a good life of your own."

  "But you are obviously not in line with our expectations now. If it doesn't work, we can also terminate the adoption. After all, you will be an adult next year." Mu Jianguo thought briefly and said to Mu Yuqin.

  At this moment, Mu Yuqin suddenly woke up.

  It was as if she recognized her situation clearly for the first time. Yes, she was adopted.

  He is no longer from the Mu family.

  Why is she still so willful?

  What qualifications do you have, and who will tolerate you?

  Mu Jing might even hate her now, so what else does she have?

  Mu Yuqin felt helpless.

  "But don't worry, the tuition and living expenses will still be provided to you." Mu Jing was still soft-hearted and added, while also looking at Ronghua.

He said this just to confirm his parents' attitude.

  After Mu Jing finished speaking, no one denied Mu Jing's words, which meant that they tacitly agreed.

  Mu Yuqin was quiet for a while and thought about it carefully. She didn't know how she got to this point. She couldn't understand it anyway, just because she was not her biological child, and just because Mu Qingli was studying well now.

  No matter Mu Yuqin wanted to understand it or not.

  One day later, Ronghua bought a plane ticket and went back, with no intention of staying here.

  Mu Jing walked around the streets here to see if he could buy some gifts to compensate Mu Qingli.

  It will be the day after tomorrow when all three of them get home.

  Ronghua arrived home first. In order to prevent Mu Jing from doing anything, Mu Jianguo stayed with him for a day and returned home a day late.

  This matter is finally done.

  ——

  One month before the summer vacation, Mu Qingli's life, which was originally full of study, became a little more fun, which was all brought to her by Ye Ye.

  Today was the day to buy a leash for Yeyeye. Mu Qingli took Yeyeye to the pet hospital to get the last vaccine. He also bought a dog leash and smashed the nameplate collar for Yeyeye to wear.

  A month ago, Coconut was still a puppy, but now Coconut has grown slightly.

  But if it takes longer, it will enter an embarrassing period.

  The moment he put the rope on Ye Ye, Ye Ye was still not used to it. In fact, Mu Qingli didn't really want to tie Ye Ye with the rope, but if he wanted to go out, it would be safer to have a rope.

  The driver was waiting for Mu Qingli on the side of the road. Mu Qingli walked over with Ye Ye in hand, opened the door and got in the car, and returned to the villa smoothly.

  Mu Qingli got out of the car and took Ye Ye to play on the lawn at home.

  Ronghua could see her daughter playing with the puppy on the second floor. She was very happy and liked it very much.

  The summer vacation passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was the beginning of the second year of high school.

  The day before school started, Mu Qingli felt anxious about starting school for the first time.

  "Wuwu Yeye doesn't want to be separated from you." In the room, Mu Qingli hugged Yeye after taking a bath and cried, saying that she didn't want to start school.

  007 in the system space wondered if he had heard wrongly.

  I actually heard from her that she didn't want school to start.

  "What should I do, Ye Ye? I'll go home as soon as possible after school."

  "But I still have evening self-study. Wow, I will go home as soon as possible after evening self-study." Mu Qingli was particularly reluctant to part with her coconut.

  "Woof~" Yeye doesn't understand, Yeye can only bark.

  Until after breakfast the next morning, Mu Qingli was about to go out to school, but Mu Qingli was still reluctant to leave.

  Ronghua could tell what was going on at a glance.

  "Mom will like Ye Ye, so don't worry." Ronghua didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but she also sighed that her daughter had finally adapted to the family and had her own concerns.

  Although this concern is about coconuts, fortunately, it was the coconuts given by her.

  "Yeah, I'm going." In order to prevent herself from being reluctant to leave, Mu Qingli took a look, turned around and set off.

  Arriving at the school on time, Mu Qingli sat down in her seat absentmindedly.

  "What's wrong with you?" Xiao Peng also saw it and asked in confusion.

  "I don't want to start school." Mu Qingli said with great sincerity.

  "Hahahahahahahaha I didn't expect you didn't want to start school either." Xiao Peng seemed to be amused and couldn't help but laugh.

  "Why, it can't work." Mu Qingli also didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  Dont you just want to start school?

  Mu Qingli suddenly smiled. Her biggest dream was to go to school. Even a year or even two months ago, she felt that going to school was very happy.

  As expected of Ye Ye, he could make her fall in love so crazily.

  "Oh, I can't help it. All the schools are open, so I have to accept the reality. Now I just want to finish high school, get into a good university, and go to a city I like."

  "Which city do you like? I like Nancheng." Xiao Peng thought about it.

  "I don't know yet." Mu Qingli was focused on Ye Ye and didn't think about this issue for a while.

  "Hey, I like Nancheng too." Chen Yao started chatting with Xiao Peng.

  Mu Qingli held up her head. She only wanted to know where Yeye was. She would take Yeye wherever she was, but she would tell Ronghua where Yeye was.

  Because it can be seen that Ronghua likes Yeye very much at home and treats Yeye very well, and Yeye also likes Ronghua.

  There was a whole morning of classes in the morning, and it wasn't until class started that Mu Qingli reluctantly put Ye Ye out of her mind.

  After attending classes all morning, during lunch time, Mu Qingli would be thinking about Ye Ye while eating in the restaurant.

  I dont know how much Coconut ate.

  In the afternoon, Mu Qingli struggled with class. In the evening, it was time for self-study. Mu Qingli was still thinking about Ye Ye while writing her homework.

  When the bell finally rang, Mu Qingli left with her schoolbag on her back full of expectations.

  Those who worked hard and planned to study hard showed their doubts when they met the students who didn't know how to ask Mu Qingli questions.

  Leaving so early today?

  At 8:30 in the evening, Mu Qingli successfully arrived home, put the bicycle where it should be, and went straight to the main building.

  However, as soon as I took two steps, I heard a "woof" sound.

  "Ye Ye!!" Mu Qingli looked over and saw Ronghua taking Ye Ye for a walk.

  Mu Qingli handed her school bag to the passing aunt and ran to find Ye Ye.

  Yeye shook her big tail with excitement on her face and pounced on Mu Qingli.

  "Ah ah ah Ye Ye, we meet again." Mu Qingli sighed, not seeing each other for one day is like three autumns! !

  "Have you had dinner tonight?" Ronghua asked from the side.

  "Eat, eat, eat." Mu Qingli replied.

  We still had dinner.

  In school, meals are included, and if you dont eat, youll get nothing.

  "Then you hang out with Ye Ye while I go upstairs to take a bath." Ronghua handed Ye Ye's rope to Mu Qingli and went upstairs after explaining.

"good."

  "Ye Ye, let's go." Mu Qingli smiled and continued walking around with Ye Ye.

  It wasn't until Yeye acted shamelessly and didn't want to leave that she carried Yeye back to the house.

  After putting down Coconut Coco, I started to comb Coconut Coco's hair and took a bath.

  After taking a shower, I went downstairs to drink some water.

  I met Mu Yanzhou who had just gotten off work.

  "It's rare that there are no coconuts at your feet today." Mu Yanzhou joked.

  After all, the Mu family sees one person and one dog every day, almost inseparable. As long as you see one of them, you can immediately find the other one.

  "upstairs."

  "Brother, have you had dinner?" Mu Qingli asked, dumbfounded.

  "Eat, I ate a lot while socializing." Mu Yanzhou didn't expect that his sister would care about him, and he was touched for a moment.

  "Then let Auntie get you some hangover tea." Mu Qingli thought for a while and said.

  "Okay." Mu Yanzhou responded with a smile.

  When Mu Qingli was fine, she went back to her room to play with Ye Ye.

  I sleep with Ye Ye at night, and I dont mind Ye Ye going to bed.

  Inseparable.

  The next day, Mu Qingli had to go to school, another separation, but for Mu Qingli, it was easier to accept than yesterday.

  And it seems that I have expectations every day, looking forward to seeing Ye Ye when I get home from school.

  In the blink of an eye, Mu Qingli was halfway through the first semester of his sophomore year of high school, and everyone's study pressure doubled. Mu Qingli spent every day between school and home.

  Occasionally, Pan Jia and I can go out for hot pot on weekends. Lu Ning is now a senior in high school and busy with her studies, but once the three of them had hot pot together.

  Life goes by and I have friends I have known for a year.

  She and Xiao Peng could see each other every day. She and Xiao Peng were first in the class and second in the class. Although Xiao Peng lamented his second-ranked position, he thought that Mu Qingli could also be the first. accept.

  Xu Zhengwei and Han Yahui from the next class took turns to be the first in the class, and the competition for the first position was fierce.

  Chen Yao, who had always disliked studying and preferred copying homework, also became nervous. No matter what, she wanted to go to college. The higher her score, the more choices she would have. She still wanted to go to Nancheng.

  She might not be able to go to the best university in Nancheng as Xiao Peng, but she also wanted to go to a top-ranked university in Nancheng, and she also chose a school with a good location.

  It's a pity that the score of 500 is more than 500, so she can only take the test of 400 now.

  I'm afraid it's a bit confusing.

  She could only ask the teacher, Xiao Peng and Mu Qingli for advice. From time to time, she asked about one or two knowledge points, and the two of them could always explain them clearly to her.

  Slowly, she became really grateful to Mu Qingli and Xiao Peng.

  "Sister Li, Pengpeng, you are my reborn parents." Chen Yao's words were an exaggeration.

  "Oh? Then tell me who is the father and who is the mother?" Xiao Peng teased Chen Yao.

  "Okay, you really accepted it." Chen Yao said she was annoyed again.

  "Hey, I'm so young, I don't want to be an elder." Mu Qingli also said leisurely.

  Chen Yao: "..."

  They all bullied her, right?

  I can't live this day, ugh.

  Seeing that the midterm is over, the school ushered in another autumn outing.

  Originally, the senior high school students were not allowed to participate, which was a waste of time and allowed them to study hard.

  But how could the seniors who had experienced the autumn outing of the first and second grade of high school accept it? On the same day, they began to resist the school's decision, shouting and writing, and skipping classes.

  Finally, I asked a leader from the school to help me speak.

  The senior high school students won the final victory, and the school agreed that they also participate in the autumn outing. However, they must pay attention to safety during the autumn outing and not be too relaxed about Barabala's requirements.

  Chapter 40

  On the day of the autumn outing, Mu Qingli had already become close to the classmates in the class, because Mu Qingli had a very thick thigh in the class, so that for the sake of homework, everyone tried their best to hug Mu Qingli. Clear and clear.

  Especially when it comes to feeding food.

  Chen Yao and Xiao Pengs schoolbags were filled with snacks, and Mu Qingli made a luxurious and delicious family lunch.

  "Your mother loves you so much." Xiao Peng and Chen Yao almost sighed together.

  Every time she goes out in spring or autumn, she has such a luxurious family lunch box, which is enviable.

  In fact, it's not that they don't like to eat home-cooked food, but that their home-cooked food is simply too unpalatable. If it's as delicious as Mu Qingli's food, then Chen Yao guarantees that she can ‌Eat the cooked food honestly.

  Xiao Peng said she was the same.

  "That's a good time for everyone to eat together." Mu Qingli shared it with everyone without hesitation.

  Autumn outings are nothing more than walking around, taking pictures, spreading a picnic mat and sitting down to eat together.

  The moment of relaxation is always short-lived, and the afternoon seems to pass in the blink of an eye. Just when they still have things to do, the teacher leading the group notifies them to go back.

  Several people can only be forced to take back the steps they have taken.

  ——

  The second year of high school is particularly like a transitional stage. From a junior high school student to a high school student, the impression of high school is like a campus novel, to seeing the reality clearly, and starting to work hard to prepare for the college entrance examination, whether it is self-study or not. If you wish, you will be carried forward by this sense of tension.

  Time flew by without any nostalgia. Mu Qingli's sophomore year in high school passed extremely quickly. During this year, her grades steadily ranked first. She participated in a mathematics competition and also won first place.

  This time she was still told that she could go to college directly, but Mu Qingli didn't want to do that now. She was satisfied with her current life.

  There is also Yeye, Yeye has also grown from a puppy to a one-year-old dog. Although the size is still a little smaller than many Samoyeds, Yeyes scratching pad is still big. I believe that one day ‌, can ‌ grow into a big coconut! !

During the summer vacation, Mu Qingli took out a few yoga mats from the main building, planning to spread them on the grass, and then lie down and play with the coconut palms. Summer is undoubtedly hot, but there are still tree shades on this grassland. , and it is located at a high place with good ventilation. There is also an air conditioner installed underground with three or four air outlets.

  Even in the hot summer, it was cool. Next to the grassland was a swimming pool. As long as Mu Qingli wanted to, she could put on her swimsuit and go swimming.

  But now Mu Qingli just wants to have sex with Ye Ye.

  This is already the last holiday before her senior year of high school. She cherishes this time a little because when school starts, she won't be able to play with Yeye.

  Pan Jia has already taken the college entrance examination, and her test scores are good. She can go to a good university. Recently, she is on a graduation trip with her classmates. In order not to make Mu Qingli jealous, she did not call Mu Qingli. go together.

  Because waiting until next summer is also the time for Mu Qinglis graduation trip, its better to keep some expectations.

  "Miss, aren't you hot like this? I cut the fruit, do you want to eat it now?" After a while, the aunt walked out of the main building. She looked at Mu Qingli with her arms around her body The furry dog ​​asked with emotion, fearing that Mu Qingli would suffer from heatstroke.

  She was cutting fruit in the restaurant just now. When Ronghua saw it, he asked her to come out and give some to Mu Qingli. Even if Ronghua didn't say anything, she would have come to give it to her. She would eat a portion of fruit in the morning and afternoon. ‌You can supplement VC and eat healthily.

  "It's okay. How can you feel too hot when you hug the coconut?" Mu Qingli stood up and took the fruit plate and said.

  "Well, young people are not afraid of heat."

  "It's time for Yeye to go to the toilet. Let me lead her there." Auntie said instead.

  The aunt thought simply. This lawn is very fine. Mu Qingli plays on it every day and cannot be soiled by dogs.

  "Okay, that's troublesome." Mu Qingli nodded.

  Although Mu Qingli didn't know why her aunt had to go to other places to go to the toilet regularly when raising Coconut on the grass, Mu Qingli thought about it and found that it was indeed inappropriate on the grass.

  Although she doesn't mind cleaning up.

  Obviously Auntie minded her cleaning up.

  Therefore, Mu Qingli has never spent any time on these things since he started raising coconuts.

  Mu Qingli ate the fruit plate and looked at the blue sky and white clouds. Below were the green trees, flower beds, swimming pool, and an aunt with a big dog.

  This kind of scenery is so beautiful that people are speechless. Mu Qingli never knew that she could live such a life. Even after being immersed in this kind of life for a long time, she became more and more enjoying and addicted. .

  [Host, you are worth it. 】System 007 wants to tell Mu Qingli that she is worthy of enjoyment and can be indulged in. There is nothing wrong with thinking this way.

  [Why havent you spoken recently, Xiaoqi. 】Mu Qingli and System 007 were communicating in their minds. System 007 sometimes appeared and sometimes did not appear. Since she entered her second year of high school, the frequency of System 007's appearance was basically once a month or half a year.

  Although Mu Qingli does not require System 007 to appear every day, he is still very curious, because at the beginning, System 007 needs to learn the tasks and goals on his own. At one time, Mu Qingli thought that System 007 would always there.

  It was not until today that Mu Qingli realized that System 007 had not appeared for a long time.

  [The fake daughter participated in a youth piano competition in the United States and won first place. 】System 007 was stuck, and then a message was broadcast.

  [Well, why are you talking to me about her? When Mu Qingli suddenly realized which name Mu Yuqin was, she was still a little stagnant because she could no longer remember her impression of her.

  I just remember that last year, Mu Jing went to find her, and then Mu Jing was arrested for no apparent reason, and then Ronghua went to find Mu Jing and take her home.

  Mu Yuqin couldn't remember the rest.

  What she remembers most clearly is that it was time to comb Coconut's hair soon. She planned to comb Coconut's hair and then take Coconut to swim. In this hot weather, Coconut was so hot that she stuck out her tongue and took a bath. Enough.

  Of course, Ye Ye has its own separate folding swimming pool. Ye Ye is not big, so the foldable one is enough for it.

  [This is just a plot point. 】System 007 found that Mu Qingli didn't care about this. After thinking about it, it was not a very important thing, so he stopped talking about it for a while.

  【Can you see the coconut palm? 】 Mu Qingli suddenly thought that she had not formally introduced Ye Ye to Xiao Qi.

  System 007: [Okay, it's cute. 】

  [Xiao Qi, I think you would be so cute if you had a body. 】Mu Qingli said.

  System 007 doesn't understand, it's cute, and it's an artificial intelligence, so it's not a thing.

  But the host can imagine it no matter how he imagines it.

  "Miss, I brought Yeye back."

  "There are still a few pieces of fruit on this plate. I'll come over and take them away later." The aunt looked at Mu Qingli and asked.

  The salary given to her by the Mu family is very high, which can not only cover their family's expenses, but also save some money. Auntie likes this job very much. When she came here, she was worried that she would not be qualified for it or that she would not be able to do it. The employer is satisfied, and now it seems that she doesn't have to worry at all, because the employer is a very nice person, a high school student who walks his dog besides studying.

  Auntie feels that there is no job in the world that is more cost-effective than this.

  Moreover, not only food and accommodation are included here, but the accommodation is also good. She can even walk and pet her employer's dog.

  More importantly, she was also provided with the highest-end pension insurance.

  With this experience, she would never change her job to any other job.

  "No, no, no, I'll take it out." Mu Qingli took three forks and took out the only fruits left on the fruit plate.

  "Okay." Auntie agreed, then took the plate and left first.

Here, Mu Qingli really plans to eat.

  Ye Ye looked at her with a smile. She was worthy of being a Samoyed with a white smile. Mu Qingli simply couldn't refuse Ye Ye like this.

  "Wait a moment." Mu Qingli said.

  Then he took off the fork from the apple and fed it to Coconut by hand. When the apple was cut, he took out the core. Dont worry that Coconut cant eat it.

  Coco was so happy to get something to eat that she just started having fun on the spot.

  After a while, Mu Qingli went back to the room in the main building to change into a swimsuit, then came over and jumped into the swimming pool for a swim.

  In her previous life, in order to feed the family, her mother made her jump into the river to fish and fish for shrimps. The skin on her calves was not intact. She was forced to do so.

  In the end, she couldn't bear it and couldn't get rid of it, and her life ended hastily in the pool, so she hated water.

  But at this moment, I don't know who made her come out of this shadow. She stayed in the pool and felt extremely comfortable.

  But maybe it was too comfortable, and he accidentally slipped into the swimming pool and was forced to take a sip of water. The feeling of dying in his previous life spread throughout Mu Qingli's body.

  "Qingli!!"

  "Miss!"

  "Sister!!" For a moment, Ronghua and Mu Yanzhou, who were seen on the second floor, both ran over.

  The maids and aunties in the yard also came over, including Ye Ye next to her, who all came over to help her ashore.

  ——

  When Mu Qingli woke up again, Mu Qingli found herself in the hospital.

  Next to him were doctors and Ronghua talking.

  Doctor: "Seventeen years old, sophomore in high school, senior year is about to start. The child may be under too much study pressure. Don't overtire the child."

  Doctor: "We can check later to see if the leg cramps are caused by calcium deficiency."

  Ronghua: "Okay, we understand."

  "She should not be deficient in calcium, but she was often malnourished and thin when she was a child. She has been much better in the past year or so."

  Mu Yanzhou recalled how he looked when he first received Mu Qingli. At that time, Mu Qingli was skinny and skinny, her eyes were not bright, and her whole person felt gray. , not like teenagers, but more like decades, that is, after being at home for so long, I have become a little whiter, gained some flesh, and my eyes are brighter.

  Mu Qingli covered her head on the hospital bed, and for a while, complicated memories began to spread in her mind.

  It turns out that she didn't appear in the classroom from the beginning. At the beginning, her memory was that she was in the village and had no idea until she was sixteen years old. In these sixteen years, she had no younger brother and no patriarchal one. Mother, she only had an alcoholic father who beat and cursed her.

  When Mu Yanzhou found her, she was picking up garbage in the village and eating it.

  Later, Mu Yanzhou brought her back to the Mu family. She saw Mu Yuqin and imitated her in everything, but her life was not good either.

  During class break that day, she went downstairs to buy water. She was pushed by Mu Yuqin's deskmate Zhou Nian, and hit the wall at the corner of the stairs, causing her to lose her memory.

  When she opened her eyes again, she forgot the memory of this life and thought of the previous life, but it was so long ago that her resentment faded.

  Within a minute, she met Xiao Qi. Xiao Qi told her that she must study. She was extremely happy at the time.

  I didn't even try to figure out how I ended up here.

  Everything turns out to be like this.

  There is no original owner, she is herself.

  Ronghua is indeed her mother.

  "Mom, big brother." Mu Qingli broke through the messy restraints, finally opened her eyes and saw the anxious Ronghua and Mu Yanzhou.

  The door to the ward was pushed open, and it was Mu Jianguo who had rushed back from the company.

  "I'm fine." Mu Qingli's head was in confusion, but she was really fine at the moment. Let Ronghua and the others rest assured first.

  "My feet just slipped." Mu Qingli was about to stand up and get out of bed, but Ronghua pushed her back.

  "No, just lie down and do a full-body physical examination later." Ronghua's attitude was very determined at the moment and she shook her head at Mu Qingli.

  "For the sake of safety, it's best to have a physical examination." Mu Yanzhou regretted that he just brought Mu Qingli back and recognized Mu Qingli as his sister, so he just went home.

  At that time, Ronghua was also immersed in happiness. He only cared about raising her well and forgot to take her for a physical examination.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

74.1K 2.8K 15
the gods favoured fools because they were more entertaining to watch. ❪ benny watts x fem!oc ❫ ...
87.1K 1.2K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248462/ Author: Linglongguo Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 69 Extra Story rebirth ...
21.3K 548 91
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR Became the daughter-in-law of a farm family. The husband died on the battlefie...
590K 19.4K 166
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...