๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“. | BLLK! Var...

By T0X1NITY

โ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐——๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—œ๏ฟฝ... More

โ†’๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 001
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 002
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 003
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 004
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 005
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 006
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 007
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 008
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 009
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 010
โ†’๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 011
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 012
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 013
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 014
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 015
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 016
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 017
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 019
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 020
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 021
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 022
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 023
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 024
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 025
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 026
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 027
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 028
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 029
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 030
โ†’๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 031
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 032
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 033
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 034
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 035
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 036
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 037
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 038
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 039
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 040
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 041
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 042
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 043
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 044
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 045
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 046
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 047
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 048
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 049
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 050
โ†’๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ. ( ๐’Š )
โ†’๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ. ( ๐’Š๐’Š )

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ 018

1.3K 83 30
By T0X1NITY

YOU LEANED ON THE WALL WITH YOUR ARMS CROSSED in the entrance hallway of the training field, watching Barou going against Isagi. Isagi had asked Barou how to be like him, which resulted in the match.

"Slightly left-of-center. About 40 to 45 degrees."

You heard Isagi mumble under his breath, making Barou widens his eyes after hearing his words and you interested in his skills even more. Hearing Isagi's words, you started to think about Barou's skills, noting it in your head in case it might be useful in the future.

' He's keeping him out of his range.. Oh. '

"Don't get the wrong idea, donkey."

You hear what Barou said, making you look at him.

"My range is actually.. 27 meters!"

Barou said before shooting the ball at the same exact spot in the goal.

' 27 meters.. '

You look back to Isagi, who now has a smirk on his face, surprising you slightly since you did not see this kind of smirk on his face.

' ..That oddly suits him more. '

"Th-thanks, Barou. For teaching me."

"I didn't teach you anything. I just made you realize that I'm on the field."

"That's enough to make a brain-dead donkey like you quit out of despair, isn't it?"

"So cool."

You hear Isagi mumble, you turn around to leave, only to see Fumi right behind you, who had also watched Barou and Isagi's match.

"Woahh~ Isagi's really amazing isn't he?"

"Mm."

"Now I get why you pay attention to him more.."

"You noticed."

"Of course I did, Koto. Nobody really catches your interest for a pretty long time.."

Fumi said, now walking with you to Team Z's bedroom.

"Team Z's next match is with Team V, and they don't plan to use me.. which means I can't get my phone back.."

Fumi said, her face now has a sad expression after realizing she is now unable to get her phone back.

"Their mistake. Don't worry."

"A 10 vs 11 match against Team V, not using me to replace Kuon despite me twisting his wrist and you bashing his head against the table.. Hahh they don't trust me easily."

"Of course they wouldn't. After Kuon's betrayal, do you think they would even trust anyone easily?"

You explained, and immediately her expression changed back.

"True true~"

"And then, the second selection will start soon. So we won't need to lower our level, maybe."

You said, arriving at Team Z's bedroom as the door slid open.

⸻⸻⸻

LAST GAME
20 : 49 : 51

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

LAST GAME
00 : 23 : 11

⸻⸻⸻

After Iemon had announced the positions for Team Z's match against Team V, you and Fumi tied your wig's hair into small ponytails, but Fumi's wig was longer slightly. You could tell that Fumi was disappointed, as it was obvious for you and you were too.

"With only ten of us, this is the only practical strategy."

You could see some of your teammates eyeing Fumi, who looked at them with half-lidded eyes and annoyance.

"Hey, Kuon, stand in your corner and be anonymous for 90 minutes."

Raichi said, pointing at Kuon and now giving him a warning.

"Don't interfere or try to help us, you trash."

"Touch the ball, and I'll kill you."

"No need to tell me twice."

Kuon said as Fumi mumbled under her breath after Raichi said his threat.

"Not like he would be able after I twisted his wrist.."

You held back a small snicker when you heard her words, maintaining your bored expression.

"I don't want an injury that'll hamper me in the second selection."

' Not like you will. '

"The other team already know they're through, so their guard should be down. Take advantage of that and we win! We can win."

Igaguri said after clapping his hands to get Team Z's attention, however, he failed to get your attention as Fumi looks at you.

' ..Was his words supposed to comfort them? '--Fumi.

' It's trash, don't care. '--You.

"Let's do it!"--Naruhaya.

"It's now or never."--Kunigami.

"Let's go."--Chigiri.

"Yeah."--Isagi.

"Mm."--You.

Leaving the locker room of Team Z, you walk down the hallway that leads to the field where you go against Team V, you walked behind your teammates and next to Fumi.

"..Hah, still can't believe they still won't put me on the field with them."

"Ignore that, Sano."

You said before Iemon shouted to hype Team Z up.

"Let's win, Team Z!"

"Yeah!"

While your teammates enter the field, you feel someone putting their hand on your shoulder. You look at the hand's owner to see Bachira.

"Hey, Fukawa.. If we lose, does that mean we can't see each other or play soccer together anymore..?"

You nodded your head in response, making him frown slightly.

"That's way too sad, I'll give it my all."

You and Team Z enters the field only to see it empty with the board that have the timer. You tied your wig's hair into a small ponytail once again, doing stretches before Fumi sits on the fake grass and closes her eyes.

⸻⸻⸻

LAST GAME
00 : 05 : 39

⸻⸻⸻

And just a few seconds after, you see Team V enter the field, spotting Reo, Nagi and Zantetsu. Nagi recognized you, walking over to you only to hug you, putting his head on your shoulder and closing his eyes.

"Comfy Pillow.."--Nagi.

"Wha- Hey! Get off Fukawa!"--Naruhaya.

"Huh what the-"--Igaguri.

"Nagi, he's not your pillow.."--Reo.

"Oh my..?"--Fumi.

You see Fumi looking at you with a small smirk, making you sigh.

"Nagi, get off of me. I am not your pillow."

"But you're so comfy.. I don't wanna let go.."

Nagi mumbled as Reo sighed, now pulling him away while Nagi made a ' :x ' face.

"I didn't know you pull even someone from the enemy team already~"

"Not now, Hashimoto."

"Koto!! It's Asano to youuu!"

"Shut up Sano."

And just as everyone was about to get into their positions, the sound of the speakers making an announcement was heard.

"Announcement, Team Z, Kuon Wataru will be replaced by Hashimoto Asano temporarily for 10 minutes."

Team V looks at Fumi, who's now happy as Team Z looks at Fumi with distrust. But you and Team Z continue to discuss the tactics to use against Team V, and after the timer hits 30, everyone gets into their positions.

' KICK OFF '

The whistle indicated the match has started, and immediately, Nagi passes the ball to Reo.

' Studying Team V's attack patterns is easy.. Because the only initiator of the attacks are Mikage.. '

Isagi chases after Reo, who then was stopped by Bachira and Isagi, who will be marking him tightly during the match. This makes Reo pass the ball to the right side of the field, to Zantetsu Tsurugi. Zantetsu runs forward to attempt to score a goal from a tight angle and the right side of the goal. However, his path is also blocked by two defenders, making him pass to Nagi.

' ..Same pattern.. '

"Igaguri!"

Isagi shouted as Igaguri jumped, stopping the ball from reaching Nagi with his head and making the ball land in front of Isagi.

"Yeah! Pick up the ball, Isagi!"

Isagi turns around, running before passing the ball to Bachira who was in front of him.

"Sure! Let's go."

Bachira gets past a defender before immediately sending a super-long pass, creating an instant kill counter.

Or so they thought.

The ball, now in front of Gagamaru who goes for a diving header in an attempt to get the ball in the net, only for it to hit the post.

"One more time!"

Gagamaru said after Kunigami helped him up, getting into position but..

"Oh, man! Now this is interesting!"

Reo's words catches the attention of Team Z, excluding you.

' ..There he goes. '

"Hey, Nagi! Let's give that move a try!"

"Huh? Sounds like a hassle."

Your teammates looks confused by his words, making you sigh in disappointment and Fumi shake her head.

' They don't understand do they.. '

Reo, who has the ball, copied Team Z's instant kill counter but he overhit the pass. However, despite the misplaced pass, Nagi jumps into the air, controlling the ball with his foot as your teammates look in shock. The ball lands in front of his foot, letting Nagi shoot. But once again..

"Hey, Nagi."

You stopped the ball from entering the goal. And immediately after, you send a pass forward, specifically to your midfielder who was near you.

"Ahh!? Fukawa sent a pass to Hashimoto!?"--Igaguri.

Fumi got into the shooting stance.

"He's going to shoot from there!?"--Isagi.

"Huh..?"--Chigiri.

"Oh?"--Reo.

Fumi actually shot the ball from her position that was at least 34 meters far from Team V's goal, and to everyone's surprise, the ball got in.

' GOAL!! '

─────────

Team V - Team Z
0 - 1

─────────

"How did he..?"--Isagi.

"How!?-"--Igaguri.

"Woah.."--Bachira.

"Oh my! It got in today! Koto did you see that!? One of my long shots finally got in!!"

Fumi said in excitement, running over to you with sparkles in her eyes, wanting compliments from you.

"Good job."

You said, patting her head while Team V looks at you two with surprise.

You already knew that Reo was looking at the two of you, thinking about the shot Fumi just performed.

' ..Let's see if you can come up with something to counter her shots, Mikage Reo. '

Status : Not edited !
Word Count : 1585 words.
Written on.. 28th Match 2024 !

©T0X1NITY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3.3K 27
Mizuno (M/N) always enjoyed soccer, which he learned from his father and a few childhood best friends. His father was well-known throughout the socce...
81.7K 3.4K 32
"๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ-๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ. ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ง, ๏ฟฝ...
490K 20.2K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
35.1K 2K 24
โ HE'S DEFINITELY WRITING SONNETS ABOUT MY AWESOMENESS IN HIS SPARE TIME. โž ( ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” HIGHSCHOOL AU + SEMI-CH...