The Female Supporting Charact...

By MimiK918

LINK : https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjQ0W.html#:~:text=Completed%5D%20Read%20online-,The%20female%20supp... More

Copywriting
CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41 - LAST

CHAPTER 11-20

182 1 5
By MimiK918

Chapter 11

  Mu Qingli's rhetorical question successfully choked Chen Yao. Class was over, and Chen Yao was forced to go back to class.

  She was also thinking about how to ease her relationship with Mu Qingli. After all, she seemed to feel better than Mu Yuqin, who was more or less like green tea.

  But Mu Qingli always choked herself like this, and she couldn't stand it, and it was easy to explode.

  The afternoon classes went very quickly, and when it was time to get out of school, Mu Qingli was the first to walk out of the classroom. Everyone else looked at her as if they didn't know her, thinking that she was going to study hard and work hard to become stronger. Why is it still the same as before, running away as soon as school is over?

  And he's alone.

  For a moment, everyone in the class looked at Mu Qingli and then at Mu Yuqin.

  In fact, it was really embarrassing. Many of them had played with Mu Yuqin when they were children. Although they were just classmates, they still knew each other.

  Mu Qingli joined later, not long after, and left a very bad impression.

  But recently Mu Qingli started to behave in a unique way, which confused the people in the class. The family had told them that asking who the two sisters were should be taken seriously.

  If it were before, they would definitely say it was Mu Yuqin.

  But now, with Mu Qingli's academic performance so good, it's hard not to wonder if it's genetic. After all, Mu Qingli's eldest brother was also a legendary academic master back then, and he was about to inherit the Mu family's company.

Faced with this embarrassing situation, most students in the class did not choose a team.

  Only Zhou Nian stayed with Mu Yuqin unswervingly.

  "Although you two have gone home separately now, she doesn't take you seriously." Zhou Nian looked at Mu Qingli's walking back and said angrily.

  Although Mu Yuqin didn't talk to her, she was still looking at Mu Qingli. When Mu Qingli first came back, she wanted to learn everything from her and teach her everything. It didn't look like a real daughter to follow her.

  But now, it seems like she wants to take everything back.

  I have no idea why she became like this.

  "Zhou Nian, I'm going home first." After packing her schoolbag, Mu Yuqin stood up and said. In fact, today's arrangement is to go to Global Port to celebrate the results.

  But now Mu Yuqin was worried about what Mu Qingli would say to Ronghua when she went home early, so she hurriedly wanted to go home.

  "Ah why, we all agreed." Zhou Nian didn't understand that Mu Yuqin let her go so easily.

  "Next time." Mu Yuqin still rejected Zhou Nian.

  On the other side, Mu Qingli took a car to go home. His home was not very far from the school, but it was not close either. He simply drove. Taking the ring road back there was no traffic jam. In the car, Mu Qingli was still studying with System 007. No one can see the change.

  However, Ronghua, who was sitting in the passenger seat, noticed it.

  Mu Qingli didn't notice her at all after getting in the car. She had been immersed in her own thoughts. The matter of Ronghua taking the initiative to pick her up from school became insignificant.

  When they got home, Mu Qingli saw Ronghua getting out of the passenger car when she got out of the car. She blinked and looked at Ronghua: "Oh, you went to pick me up too."

  "Did you just see it?" Ronghua felt embarrassed as if she had just been discovered, so she could only say.

  She originally wanted to talk about something on the way, but she found that Mu Qingli was very focused with her eyes closed and leaning on the backrest, so she didn't say anything.

  "You didn't call me, so I didn't see it." Mu Qingli said honestly. She did not see Ronghua. She also didn't understand why Ronghua suddenly followed the driver to pick her up, and she was still sitting in the passenger seat. If she was sitting in the back seat, she would have noticed it immediately.

  Here, the car that picked up Mu Yuqin had just arrived home. They happened to see Ronghua and Mu Qingli standing beside the car, one behind the other.

  Mu Yuqin walked over and called: "Mom."

  Ronghua couldn't ignore it and nodded.

  Then I remembered that Mu Qingli didn't call herself anything just now.

  She didn't know what it was like, but Ronghua remembered that Mu Qingli didn't call her by the name Mu Qingli on the first day she came home. Later, she followed Mu Yuqin's call, and after that, she stopped calling herself.

  Ronghua felt depressed.

  An idea came into his mind that he had to send Mu Yuqin away, no matter what.

  Mu Yuqin met Ronghua's gaze and saw Ronghua staring at her. She had a bad feeling. For a moment, she called "Mom" again and tried to ask her to go back to the living room and sit down.

  Instead of standing here all the time.

  "Yeah." Ronghua hummed casually, but she had a plan in mind.

  Sending them back to a mountain village may not be a good choice, but sending them abroad is still possible.

  Give her some money to go to school abroad and let her be self-reliant when she becomes an adult.

  Ever since Mu Yuqin saw Ronghua's look, something felt wrong.

  So much so that she was scared during lunch, knowing that Ronghua didn't like her, but when did she start, the way Ronghua looked at her changed.

  Mu Qingli happened to say something to her.

  No, she had to ask Mu Qingli after dinner.

  After dinner, Mu Qingli returned to her room, and soon after, Mu Yuqin knocked on the door.

  Mu Qingli walked over and opened the door. When she saw it was Mu Yuqin, she closed the door expressionlessly. No matter what Mu Yuqin had to say, it would be a bunch of nonsense. She didn't want to hear it.

  Seeing Mu Qingli open the door and then close it recklessly, Mu Yuqin's premonition became stronger.

  What did Mu Qingli do and say, and why did Ronghua look at her like that just now?

  Thinking of this, Mu Yuqin clenched her fists and felt very angry.

  Why did mom and dad take her back? Why.

  She doesn't understand, she can't figure it out!

  "Yuqin, come here." She had a thousand resentments and questions in her heart, but she heard Ronghua calling her.

  He immediately looked back.

  "Mom, I asked my sister about my homework, but she seemed to want to ignore me." Mu Yuqin immediately looked at Ronghua aggrievedly.

  "What's going on?" Mu Yuqin sighed and walked over and asked.

  Ronghua took Mu Yuqin to the study room, took out an admission notice and handed it to Mu Yuqin.

  I just applied for this admission notice, and it was approved immediately after I applied. It was sent by electronic fax and printed out.

  Ronghua handed it to Mu Yuqin and asked her, "Would you like to go over there and learn the piano you like?"

  Mu Yuqin raised her head in surprise. When she looked at Ronghua, tears streamed down her eyes. Is this what Mu Qingli just said?

  Did she keep trying to persuade Ronghua to send her away?

  Are you so intolerable to her?

  "Why is it me and not Mu Qingli."

  "I'm really not as good as Mu Qingli at all, am I just related by blood?"

  "Dad will not agree!" Mu Yuqin cried and tore up the admission notice.

  Ronghua, what a Ronghua, she is such a good mother.

  Chapter 12

  Ronghua shook her head helplessly and looked at Mu Yuqin. She didn't know why she became so excited and stressed. She was obviously emotionally stable before and even said that she could go back to Mu Qingli's original home.

  It was because everyone agreed that the environment in Mu Qingli's original home was really not good, and Mu Qingli had suffered before, so out of consideration for her feelings, they did not let Mu Yuqin go back.

  Unexpectedly, Mu Yuqin was just asked to study in a high school abroad. The two said they were sisters, but in fact they were not. Seeing each other without looking up, Mu Yuqin herself would probably not be happy either. Maybe she would leave home and be more outside. Be freer and happier.

Then nothing irreversible will happen.

  "Well, since you don't want to, I won't force you." Ronghua turned around and walked out helplessly.

  Mu Yuqin stood there and then slowly squatted down, feeling a little helpless.

  "Hey, second brother, mom wants to send me away, what should I do?" Mu Yuqin called Mu Jing. She didn't know who to tell or who to talk to, so she had no choice but to talk to Mu Jing.

  On the other side, Mu Jing, who was in the school dormitory, stood up and asked: "What happened? Why did he say that he wanted to send you away?"

  Mu Jing didn't know why Ronghua did this. It should mean that Ronghua had no reason to do this. What was the purpose of doing this? Mu Jing couldn't figure out this situation.

  Since there is no reason, something must have happened.

  "Maybe, maybe it's because I didn't take the first place in the exam, but my sister did." Mu Yuqin thought about it, but couldn't think of a suitable reason, so she could only guess like this.

  "That shouldn't be the case. Let me ask."

  Mu Jing subconsciously refuted this possibility. Ronghua was not someone who did this because of her grades.

  "No, don't ask. If you ask Mom, you will definitely think that I am the one who complained. When I retorted just now, Mom was not very happy." Mu Yuqin immediately called out to Mu Jing, not allowing Mu Jing to ask this directly.

  We can only wait until there is a chance later, and then let Mu Jing understand the situation.

  ——

  Early the next morning, the three of them had breakfast in the restaurant. During breakfast, Mu Yuqin kept her head down and did not dare to look up at Ronghua.

  Ronghua also noticed Mu Yuqin's behavior.

  He sighed helplessly.

  Mu Qingli raised her eyes and looked over. Although she didn't know what happened, something must have happened, but no matter what happened, it had nothing to do with her.

  There is only one thing she has to do, which is to study and learn everything she can. As for Mu Yuqin, it has nothing to do with her for the time being.

  The routine of the real and fake daughter will definitely not work on her.

  "I'm done eating. I'm going to school first." Mu Qingli stood up and was about to leave.

  After a while, Mu Yuqin also said to go to school.

  For a while, Ronghua was the only one left at home.

  But then Mu Jing came back because of what Mu Yuqin said yesterday.

  "Second brother, do you think Mu Yuqin shouldn't be allowed to go out to study?"

  "But don't you think that Mu Yuqin and your biological sister can become good sisters if they go to the same school and see each other every day?"

  "I just do this because I don't want the conflict to deepen and intensify. You have to know that Mu Qingli is your biological sister."

  "The hard life she had before was all for Mu Yuqin. She was already kind by not letting Mu Yuqin go back to her own home." Faced with Mu Jing's questioning, Ronghua tried to make things clear to Mu Jing. .

  "I know, but I have always regarded Qin'er as my younger sister. Mu Qingli suddenly came back, and it took me a while to adapt and accept her. Now that Qin'er is still young, how can I safely let her go to high school outside?" Mu Jing shook his head, he still couldn't change his emotions quickly.

  He and Mu Yuqin grew up together and regarded Mu Yuqin as his sister for more than ten years, but Mu Qingli had only been back for a month.

  Now because Mu Qingli was about to send Mu Yuqin away, he couldn't accept it.

  "She won't be alone. There are many people who went abroad in high school. Those in the Yuqin class and those of the same age are always together. Instead of trying to persuade me to give up this idea, Mu Jing, why don't you find someone to be with Mu Yuqin? To keep him company." Ronghua looked at Mu Jing, she knew her son quite well, so she said this.

  Mu Jing also left.

  Mu Jing knew that he could not change Ronghua's mind, so he could only want to leave. After all, she could not disobey Ronghua because of Mu Yuqin. Besides, what Ronghua said was reasonable. There were indeed many people in their group. Go abroad directly.

  Now Mu Yuqin is only a freshman in high school. When the study intensity becomes intense in the second year of high school and the pressure of the college entrance examination becomes unbearable, maybe she can really go abroad and just need a companion.

  As for the midterm exam that Mu Yuqin mentioned.

  Mu Jing didn't tell Ronghua because he didn't believe that Mu Qingli could take the first place in the exam. He didn't tell Ronghua about the things in school, so as not to make Ronghua angry when he found out.

  It's better to have peace at home.

  Recently, his father and eldest brother are about to return from a business trip, and Mu Jing is committed to maintaining family harmony.

  The most disharmonious factor in their family is Mu Qingli.

  In school, Mu Qingli studied with System 007 during class time. If there was any special news in class, System 007 would relay it to her.

  [Host, yesterday Ronghua gave Mu Yuqin an admission notice, intending to let the fake daughter go abroad to study in high school, but she was rejected. Today your second brother went to find Ronghua again, and he also persuaded Ronghua. 】

  [Mu Yuqin has now looked at you, the host, several times. 】

  The system 007 prompt sound was right next to Mu Qingli's ear, and it appeared very suddenly, because the detection of system 007 sometimes appears inexplicably. System 007 can only be detected when the system is not busy.

  [Xiao Qi, this has nothing to do with me. 】

  [Arent you studying the God System? Why do you still care about these gossips? 】

  Mu Qingli was tired of studying, so she sat on the sofa in the system space, tapped her legs, and said nonchalantly.

  Whether Ronghua wanted Mu Yuqin to study in a foreign high school, whether Mu Yuqin didn't want to go, or whether Mu Jing helped Mu Yuqin persuade Ronghua, Mu Qingli was not worried about any of this.

  She only worries about her own study progress.

  She has finished studying traditional Chinese studies in real situations, and what is left is geography. Knowledge like geography requires the system as a right-hand assistant.

  You can experience the panoramic view. If you want to experience the plateau, go to the basin. Even the desert and the sea can be simulated. Learn about the warm currents, the equator and the equator, and what kind of monsoon wind you want.

Mu Qingli was absolutely delighted with this immersive learning method.

  How lucky she was to come across this educational resource.

  System 007: [I only pay attention to it occasionally. 】

  It's just gossip, the system generally has some points.

  Chapter 13

  After a day of classes, Mu Yuqin didn't feel at ease all day. After class, Mu Yuqin, who was supposed to take the car home, stopped Mu Qingli and said, "Mu Qingli, I have something to say to you. You can talk to me." Shall I take a walk?"

  Right at the door of the classroom, everyone heard what Mu Yuqin said, including Mu Qingli who was packing her schoolbag.

  "If you have something to say that you can't say at home, you have to say it at school, which will delay my return from school." Mu Qingli looked around, feeling very impatient.

  She just wants to get out of school and doesn't want to waste time here.

  Going back to study is always more private than at school, and you won't be disturbed.

  God knows how explosive Mu Qingli would be every time he was interrupted by Chen Yao's troublemaker when he was studying with the system.

  "Just a little while." Mu Yuqin started looking at Mu Qingli with her pitiful eyes.

  "Hey, why don't you dare." At this time, Chen Yao insisted on getting involved.

  "You talk a lot. It's a pity to be a student." Mu Qingli looked at Chen Yao faintly and couldn't stand her anymore.

  Mu Qingli didn't like being looked at by many people, especially when Mu Yuqin deliberately stopped her and asked her to accept the attention of many people here. Mu Qingli couldn't stand it.

  In the end, he had no choice but to follow Mu Yuqin out and listen to Mu Qingli's words.

  At the end of the classroom corridor is a large balcony, which is different from the balcony in an aristocratic school. There are tables, chairs, stools and potted plants. It looks like a corner of a bookstore cafe. This layout is simply perfect.

  Such a large amount of space is a waste.

  This school covers a large area and has good infrastructure. Mu Qingli knew this on the first day she arrived, but she never expected that it was just a balcony, but there was so much inside. Not only that, there was also a small bookcase. , where you can browse literary books.

  With this kind of school atmosphere, it is difficult not to cultivate good students.

  "Yesterday, my mother asked me to go abroad to attend high school. Did you instigate it?"

  "You can't tolerate me so much?" Mu Yuqin finally said what she had been holding in for a day, and she felt relieved when she said it.

  Mu Yuqin was even vaguely expecting that it would be great if Mu Qingli instigated Ronghua, which meant that Ronghua was not very cruel to her.

  But if it was really Rong Hua who thought so.

  Then the panic she felt today will continue to circulate every day in the future.

  "Do you think I'm such an idle person?"

  "But I didn't expect that you didn't want to go. You just wanted to hang out under my nose."

  "If I were you, I would go to high school, study hard, and finally surpass me."

  "Although I don't think you will surpass me." Mu Qingli smiled wildly. She never took Mu Yuqin seriously, but it was clean to get Mu Yuqin out. She didn't want to see it every day in the future. To Mu Yuqin.

  I have to say that Ronghua did him a big favor.

  "Ah."

  "You also said that it's not you. You expect me to go out so much, but I still don't want to go out."

  "Mom prefers you now just because of guilt. The eldest brother and the second brother don't like you very much. The relationship between brother and sister for more than ten years is greater than blood ties." Mu Yuqin smiled. Since Mu Qingli doesn't admit it, then It meant it was Mu Qingli, otherwise she wouldn't have persuaded her to go out.

  Thinking of this, Mu Yuqin smiled.

  Mu Qingli stood up helplessly. She was so bored.

  She wanted to go home and read and study.

  Mu Qingli closed her eyes and rested her mind the whole way when she got in the car. The driver of the Mu family was reliable and would not make people feel motion sick while driving. After a while, she arrived at the Mu family.

  As soon as the driver saw the car at the entrance of the yard, he knew that the husband and the young master were back.

  "Miss, the husband and the young master are back." The driver still called Mu Qingli "Miss." He reminded Mu Qingli by saying this.

  Mu Qingli has not come into contact with these two men and does not know what kind of people they are. However, the original owner has come into contact with the eldest brother of the Mu family, who is a quiet and handsome young man.

  Mu Qingli nodded to the driver, got out of the car, and walked into the main building of her home with a backpack in one hand.

  In the living room, just as the driver said, the husband and eldest young master of the Mu family are back.

  That is, Mu Qingli's father and eldest brother.

  Unlike Mu Jing, Mu Yanzhou is no longer a teenager. He is wearing a black suit, restrained and deep. Sitting on the sofa, he seems to be accompanying his parents, but in fact he has been dealing with his own affairs.

  When he saw Mu Qingli coming home from school, he, who had been keeping his head down, raised his head and looked at Mu Qingli.

  Then he asked: "Hello, sister."

  Mu Qingli raised her eyebrows and nodded again.

  Mu Yanzhou tilted his head when he saw Mu Qingli's expression. What did he mean?

  "I'm going back to my room." Mu Qingli didn't want to stay here, nor did he want to watch Mu Yuqin's wonderful drama for a while. It was really tiring and made his eyes hurt.

  "Xiao Li, why don't you ask dad how you are?" The middle-aged man sitting on the sofa looked at Mu Qingli. He was also wearing a suit, but he was not as handsome as Mu Yanzhou, and he was more gentle.

  "Maybe I forgot." Mu Qingli went upstairs without asking in the end.

  Mu Jianguo and Ronghua looked at each other with disappointment in their eyes, but they could understand that their daughter was still relatively unfamiliar with them.

  Mu Qingli went upstairs, and Mu Yuqin returned home. As soon as she entered the door, she sweetly called her dad and brother.

  Mu Qingli opened the door very quickly, but he still inevitably heard these sounds. Mu Qingli plucked his ears and lay down on the bed helplessly.

  Mu Qingli: [System 007, I want to lie down and study today. 】

Mu Qingli was absolutely delighted with this immersive learning method.

  How lucky she was to come across this educational resource.

  System 007: [I only pay attention to it occasionally. 】

  It's just gossip, the system generally has some points.

  Chapter 13

  After a day of classes, Mu Yuqin didn't feel at ease all day. After class, Mu Yuqin, who was supposed to take the car home, stopped Mu Qingli and said, "Mu Qingli, I have something to say to you. You can talk to me." Shall I take a walk?"

  Right at the door of the classroom, everyone heard what Mu Yuqin said, including Mu Qingli who was packing her schoolbag.

  "If you have something to say that you can't say at home, you have to say it at school, which will delay my return from school." Mu Qingli looked around, feeling very impatient.

  She just wants to get out of school and doesn't want to waste time here.

  Going back to study is always more private than at school, and you won't be disturbed.

  God knows how explosive Mu Qingli would be every time he was interrupted by Chen Yao's troublemaker when he was studying with the system.

  "Just a little while." Mu Yuqin started looking at Mu Qingli with her pitiful eyes.

  "Hey, why don't you dare." At this time, Chen Yao insisted on getting involved.

  "You talk a lot. It's a pity to be a student." Mu Qingli looked at Chen Yao faintly and couldn't stand her anymore.

  Mu Qingli didn't like being looked at by many people, especially when Mu Yuqin deliberately stopped her and asked her to accept the attention of many people here. Mu Qingli couldn't stand it.

  In the end, he had no choice but to follow Mu Yuqin out and listen to Mu Qingli's words.

  At the end of the classroom corridor is a large balcony, which is different from the balcony in an aristocratic school. There are tables, chairs, stools and potted plants. It looks like a corner of a bookstore cafe. This layout is simply perfect.

  Such a large amount of space is a waste.

  This school covers a large area and has good infrastructure. Mu Qingli knew this on the first day she arrived, but she never expected that it was just a balcony, but there was so much inside. Not only that, there was also a small bookcase. , where you can browse literary books.

  With this kind of school atmosphere, it is difficult not to cultivate good students.

  "Yesterday, my mother asked me to go abroad to attend high school. Did you instigate it?"

  "You can't tolerate me so much?" Mu Yuqin finally said what she had been holding in for a day, and she felt relieved when she said it.

  Mu Yuqin was even vaguely expecting that it would be great if Mu Qingli instigated Ronghua, which meant that Ronghua was not very cruel to her.

  But if it was really Rong Hua who thought so.

  Then the panic she felt today will continue to circulate every day in the future.

  "Do you think I'm such an idle person?"

  "But I didn't expect that you didn't want to go. You just wanted to hang out under my nose."

  "If I were you, I would go to high school, study hard, and finally surpass me."

  "Although I don't think you will surpass me." Mu Qingli smiled wildly. She never took Mu Yuqin seriously, but it was clean to get Mu Yuqin out. She didn't want to see it every day in the future. To Mu Yuqin.

  I have to say that Ronghua did him a big favor.

  "Ah."

  "You also said that it's not you. You expect me to go out so much, but I still don't want to go out."

  "Mom prefers you now just because of guilt. The eldest brother and the second brother don't like you very much. The relationship between brother and sister for more than ten years is greater than blood ties." Mu Yuqin smiled. Since Mu Qingli doesn't admit it, then It meant it was Mu Qingli, otherwise she wouldn't have persuaded her to go out.

  Thinking of this, Mu Yuqin smiled.

  Mu Qingli stood up helplessly. She was so bored.

  She wanted to go home and read and study.

  Mu Qingli closed her eyes and rested her mind the whole way when she got in the car. The driver of the Mu family was reliable and would not make people feel motion sick while driving. After a while, she arrived at the Mu family.

  As soon as the driver saw the car at the entrance of the yard, he knew that the husband and the young master were back.

  "Miss, the husband and the young master are back." The driver still called Mu Qingli "Miss." He reminded Mu Qingli by saying this.

  Mu Qingli has not come into contact with these two men and does not know what kind of people they are. However, the original owner has come into contact with the eldest brother of the Mu family, who is a quiet and handsome young man.

  Mu Qingli nodded to the driver, got out of the car, and walked into the main building of her home with a backpack in one hand.

  In the living room, just as the driver said, the husband and eldest young master of the Mu family are back.

  That is, Mu Qingli's father and eldest brother.

  Unlike Mu Jing, Mu Yanzhou is no longer a teenager. He is wearing a black suit, restrained and deep. Sitting on the sofa, he seems to be accompanying his parents, but in fact he has been dealing with his own affairs.

  When he saw Mu Qingli coming home from school, he, who had been keeping his head down, raised his head and looked at Mu Qingli.

  Then he asked: "Hello, sister."

  Mu Qingli raised her eyebrows and nodded again.

  Mu Yanzhou tilted his head when he saw Mu Qingli's expression. What did he mean?

  "I'm going back to my room." Mu Qingli didn't want to stay here, nor did he want to watch Mu Yuqin's wonderful drama for a while. It was really tiring and made his eyes hurt.

  "Xiao Li, why don't you ask dad how you are?" The middle-aged man sitting on the sofa looked at Mu Qingli. He was also wearing a suit, but he was not as handsome as Mu Yanzhou, and he was more gentle.

  "Maybe I forgot." Mu Qingli went upstairs without asking in the end.

  Mu Jianguo and Ronghua looked at each other with disappointment in their eyes, but they could understand that their daughter was still relatively unfamiliar with them.

  Mu Qingli went upstairs, and Mu Yuqin returned home. As soon as she entered the door, she sweetly called her dad and brother.

  Mu Qingli opened the door very quickly, but he still inevitably heard these sounds. Mu Qingli plucked his ears and lay down on the bed helplessly.

  Mu Qingli: [System 007, I want to lie down and study today. 】

The speaker has no intention of listening, but the listener has the intention. Mu Yuqin immediately took note of it and waited to send a message to Mu Yanzhou at noon, telling her when she was out of school and asking Mu Yanzhou to pick her up.

  It also let everyone know that Mu Yanzhou liked her sister, not Mu Qingli.

  After a while, Mu Qingli received Mu Yuqin's provocative gaze.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  really tired.

  [Host, you can try your best to facilitate the fake daughter's study abroad, so that she will not hang around in front of you. 】

  System 007 appeared as a timely reminder.

  [We dont have the time, Xiaoqi, dont worry, just show me the class schedule for today. 】

  Mu Qingli appeased System 007, and then asked about System 007's course schedule. Under System 007's arrangement, Mu Qingli not only completed three years of high school system education, but also expanded his knowledge base wirelessly, working every day Learn a lot of knowledge.

  At first, System 007 was worried that Mu Qingli's brain was not enough. This situation had happened to previous hosts. Also, because of the resistance to learning in the system space, the host who refused to communicate with his system also Quite a few.

  But Mu Qingli was the first person he had ever met who loved learning so much.

  Although System 007 is a god of learning system, it will not directly turn an ordinary or even poor student into a god of learning. It is only an auxiliary, providing learning resources for the host and assisting the host in becoming a god of learning.

  After the second class in the morning, Mu Qingli went out to use the toilet. When she returned to class, she was told that the physics teacher asked her to go to the office.

  Mu Qingli walked over without even sitting down.

  In the subject teacher's office, Mu Qingli knocked on the door and saw the teacher inside through the crack in the door. Someone called out, please come in, and Mu Qingli walked in.

  "Teacher, look for me." Mu Qingli walked to the physics teacher's desk. The physics teacher was holding a piece of paper to study.

  "Student Mu Qingli, you are here. It's like this. The teacher has a physics competition here and wants you to participate. What do you think?" After saying that, the physics teacher gave Mu Qingli the paper in his hand. .

  It is a registration form.

  Mu Qingli looked away after reading it and raised her eyebrows.

  This is to ask her to participate in the competition, the teacher trusts her so much?

  "Lao Li, after all, this is only the first year of high school. Although high school students can also participate, the high school physics competition is still very difficult for high school students." A physics teacher who had just finished class returned to the office. Seeing this scene, he couldn't bear it. Zhu reminded.

  "Nothing to do, go practice your skills." The physics teacher said in a nonchalant tone, and did not praise Mu Qingli crazily in front of other physics teachers, so as not to make the physics teacher jealous.

  The last time Mu Qingli did the test paper, the physics teacher took leave and was not at school, so he didn't know about Mu Qingli.

  Later, someone discussed it, but she didn't take it seriously, and she didn't even match up with the current Mu Qingli, and she didn't know who it was yet.

  "It's a good thing you have confidence." The physics teacher sighed.

  "Okay, teacher, I will definitely come back with the first place." After hearing this, Mu Qingli started talking with a smile.

  Physics competition? If she remembered correctly, this physics competition would have to be participated in out of town. Wouldn't it be great to be able to get rid of Mu Yuqin? !

  This is a great thing. As long as she doesn't look up and down with Mu Yuqin, her mental state will be a hundred times better.

  It becomes more immersive when learning with System 007.

  "Haha, it's really... there are students as there are teachers." Hearing Mu Qingli say this, the rude physics teacher just couldn't help but joke.

  No one else in the office paid him any attention.

  Mu Qingli glanced at him and gave him a speechless expression.

  However, the other party didn't understand it and only thought it was a kind of admiration from the students. When he saw Mu Qingli's beautiful face, he felt a little more confident.

  "Go back and prepare well. There is no need to be stressed. The teacher said, just practice your skills."

  "Take these questions back and do whatever you want."

  Physics teacher Li Xiang smiled. When he heard his student say that he would definitely get the first place, his heart really trembled and he fantasized about it, but he calmed down after being confused.

  Letting students participate in the competition is just because there is this track and it is an opportunity. It does not require students to get a certain ranking to subsidize their teaching career.

  "Okay teacher, how much did it cost? I'll forward it to you." Mu Qingli nodded and took the question booklet from the teacher and handed it to her.

  Mu Qingli didn't just take someone else's inscription book for nothing, so he just said it.

  The physics teacher was stunned: "?"

  This kid is stupid.

  How much does the question book cost?

  "It doesn't cost anything, just do whatever you want. Well, it's all included in the tuition." After so many choices, the physics teacher came up with this reason. In Noble High School, every teacher has an education fund every month. It is used to buy reference books, copyrighted courseware, etc., which costs about three to four thousand a month. The extra money can be kept for yourself.

  However, he has always been able to keep the extra money, and eventually use it on his students.

  For a moment, I looked at the physics teacher with admiration in my eyes. This teacher is so good!

  He actually gave her a question booklet for free, which is really as good as 007.

  In the system space, System 007 felt a sweat that didn't exist. When the host attacked Mu Yuqin, he was really angry, but he was also really cute when he was cute.

  Mu Qingli returned to the classroom and was stared at by Mu Yuqin several times because she had an extra question booklet in her hand.

  "Try taking another look." Mu Qingli gave the other party a roll of her eyes.

  Mu Yuqin: "..."

  Is she really invulnerable and lawless now?

  Chapter 15

  The physics competition was out of town, and it was this weekend. Mu Qingli returned home and started working on this set of question books that night. There were still nearly five days before the exam, so Mu Qingli had time to prepare.

Even when Mu Qingli went downstairs to eat, she was thinking about her question booklet and wanted to do the questions. She had only one idea, and that was to do the questions.

  While eating, Mu Qingli went downstairs. She planned to sit in the restaurant to eat today because she could eat more food. When she got to the dining table, Mu Yuqin subconsciously made room for Mu Qingli.

  Mu Qingli raised her eyebrows and looked over. Instead of taking the seat Mu Yuqin gave her, she casually sat down at the last seat.

  "Why don't you sit closer." Mu Jianguo looked at Mu Qingli and said in a kind tone.

  Mu Qingli rarely raised his head and looked at the man sitting next to Ronghua. This should be the father of the original owner. Mu Qingli was also very unfamiliar with the role of father. He was not even good at talking to people in this role. There was no topic.

  "It's easy to get in and out here." Mu Qingli looked at him and said casually.

  Anyway, she came to eat and left after eating.

  Mu Yuqin looked back and forth between Mu Jianguo and Mu Qingli, and found that although Mu Jianguo was very concerned about Mu Qingli and had a gentle tone, this concern seemed to be for Ronghua's sake.

  Fortunately, this is just because of Ronghua.

  Mu Yanzhou didn't go home today. He has a house outside and usually doesn't go home. It's inconvenient to have many things to do at home. Occasionally, he has to drive out at night, work overtime in the study, etc.

  It would be more free to live alone. He would only occasionally take time out to go home and spend time with his parents.

  For several days in a row, Mu Qingli was immersed in doing questions every day, and even Mu Yuqin was ignored by her. Mu Yuqin couldn't find a chance to talk to Mu Qingli, so she stared at Mu Qingli's actions and found that Mu Qingli was Qingli began to study seriously, and she still solved the physics competition questions.

  "Isn't this physics competition very valuable, and can you get extra points?" Chen Yao didn't know where she got it from, so she looked at Mu Qingli and asked.

  "Chen Yao, can you be quiet?" Mu Qingli raised her eyes and looked at Chen Yao, and said unhurriedly, she really couldn't bear it.

  "oh."

  "So you're really good at studying. I'll ask you any questions I don't know in the future." Chen Yao said to herself.

  Mu Qingli really wanted to ask the system if there was a function to block Chen Yao.

  Probably because Mu Qingli was thinking this, the system heard it and immediately said: [Turn on the deafness skill. 】

  Mu Qingli: "!"

  If you have this skill for a long time, when you see Mu Yuqin in the future, you will activate it in all directions. It is best if you can't hear Mu Yuqin's voice.

  Mu Qingli blocked out all noise, but Mu Yuqin could hear what Chen Yao said.

  Physics competition? ! !

  The physics teacher didn't tell the class that she could get extra points and win prizes, so if Mu Qingli succeeded, wouldn't it put a lot of pressure on her.

  Mu Yuqin grabbed her sleeves, stood up, and went to the office to find the physics teacher. She also wanted to sign up! !

  "Student Mu Yuqin, the registration for this competition has closed. The physics competition may not be suitable for you." The physics teacher said very tactfully.

  "To participate in the competition, you can choose subjects that you are good at, such as essay contests and speech contests." The class teacher next to him also heard the chat here and came over.

  Hearing the two teachers say this, Mu Yuqin became quiet for a moment. Her physics scores had always been mediocre, but her Chinese and English scores were relatively better, so the physics teacher said this.

  Although this is true, it makes Mu Yuqin very depressed and even a little resentful towards the physics teacher.

  He resented the physics teacher for asking Mu Qingli to participate in the physics competition. Why should he train Mu Qingli? Isn't it okay to let her continue to be brainless? Isn't it bad to be like before?

  Mu Yuqin disliked the current feeling more and more. The feeling of being out of control made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

  ——

  In the evening, Mu Qingli went home to pack her luggage, which was just a schoolbag containing things for studying and two pieces of clothes.

  The next day, Saturday.

  Mu Qingli is going to participate in the first physics competition today, which is the preliminary test. The teacher said that the first competition is relatively easy, and those who advance will have a retest, after which they will enter the finals.

  Three games in a row, one on each weekend.

  All high school students can take this exam.

  Generally, the most participants are sophomores in high school, and seniors in high school are usually preparing for the college entrance examination or exams to go abroad. Although there are many first-year students who come to try, they are not the main force. The main exams are for high school sophomores.

  As a freshman in high school, Mu Qingli is relatively small among the school's participating teams.

  Mu Qingli arrived at school and got on the school bus. Mu Qingli didn't tell her family, so no one came to see her off.

  In the car, when Mu Qingli walked in with her schoolbag on her back, several people looked up and saw Mu Qingli. At first sight, they were attracted by Mu Qingli's appearance, because Mu Qingli had beautiful eyes and eyebrows. Just like in the painting, her skin is fair and her eyes are not fixed in one place, as if she can't look down on anyone.

  Mu Qingli found a seat and sat down. Next to him was a girl, wearing headphones and listening to music. When she noticed something moving next to her, she opened her eyes and took a look.

  Mu Qingli nodded politely, put away her schoolbag and sat down.

  "Are you a freshman in high school? Why haven't I seen you before?"

  As a social person, Pan Jia was the second best person in the second grade ranking list, and an extremely active person. She didn't expect that there were people she didn't know among the people participating in the competition.

  "My name is Mu Qingli, I just transferred here." Mu Qingli still has a certain understanding of the original owner, so when someone says they don't know, Mu Qingli introduces himself.

  As expected, Mu Qingli understood the person in front of him just by saying his name.

  "So it's you, you're so good-looking." Pan Jia still had her headphones on, but when she heard what Mu Qingli said, she smiled and said.

"My name is Pan Jia, I am in the second and third classes of high school." After saying that, Pan Jia stretched out his hand to shake Mu Qingli's hand.

Mu Qingli shook his hand and expressed understanding.

  "Quite aloof." Pan Jia raised his eyebrows, realizing that she was a cold beauty in front of her.

  But is she good at physics competitions?

  "Are you good at studying? Why did your physics teacher send you out to participate in the competition?" someone asked rudely.

  Bai Yu knew Mu Qingli, and naturally knew that Mu Qingli's class were all people who had studied in this high school, so he naturally knew who the physics teacher of their class was.

  Every teacher in this high school has his own legendary story, and he also has his own section in the campus forum.

  Therefore, students know their teachers well enough and know each teacher's temperament. Bai Yu knows that this teacher Mu Qingli particularly likes physics, to the point of obsession, and only likes good students in physics, and he does not look at the overall score.

  This teacher Li, as a loyal lover of physics, does not like physics, but he is keen to discover physics geniuses, so he came to the school to become a teacher.

  Mu Qingli looked at the boy who was speaking. He was fair and wearing glasses. He looked like a junior high school student. He was lively and had a pot-shaped head with bangs.

  Mu Qingli: "I don't know."

  Mu Qingli focuses on asking questions that you dont know.

  Refusing to socialize, she also wants to learn knowledge from System 007.

  System 007: [Host, you can play with your peers. 】

  System 007 can't stand it any longer. It feels like the host is too crazy about learning and is focused on learning almost all the time.

  Kind of crazy scary.

  It scares every system.

  "Bai Yu, why are you talking so much? It's so noisy." Pan Jia next to him saw that Mu Qingli was shy and didn't like to talk, so he turned to look at Bai Yu and said.

  Wearing headphones and continued listening to music.

  During the two-hour drive, Mu Qingli was studying all the way.

  When the car stopped, Mu Qingli looked out the window to relax. She didn't know how beautiful it was outside.

  There are many trees on both sides of the road, and there are many flowers in the trees, and there are tulips everywhere.

  The gardening here seems to be well designed. Looking up, there is a building in the middle. There are also many cars parked on the road next to the building's yard. They must be here to participate in the competition.

  Next to the Science and Technology Museum.

  "After everyone has finished participating in the competition, we will go to the science and technology museum next to it." The teacher who led the team came over and said.

  Only then did Mu Qingli become interested. The Science and Technology Museum, the students here are so happy. They can go out to participate in competitions on weekends, visit the Science and Technology Museum, and there are free rides.

  When nothing happened, someone came over to hand out competition cross-body bags. Inside the bags were some water bottles, pens, some information cards, a few free tickets, souvenirs, etc.

  Holding this crossbody bag, Mu Qingli studied it.

  However, the others were very calm, flipping through it as if nothing had happened, as if they had long been accustomed to it and didn't care. When Mu Qingli saw this, he also paused his research.

  The official start of the competition is on the weekend, and Saturday is just a matter of going to the competition site.

  So after each of them received their things, they went to the place where they were going to live.

  At noon, there was another delicious buffet.

  Everyone went to eat with their buffet tickets. Mu Qingli was also hungry, so she went to eat by herself. As she walked, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

  "Qingli, let's come together." Pan Jia held the buffet ticket in her hand and fanned the wind, a bright expression reflected in Mu Qingli's eyes.

  "Okay." Mu Qingli agreed by mistake. It was obvious that she actually liked someone else more, and she was speechless when she saw Mu Yuqin approaching her every day.

  However, at this moment, looking at Pan Jia's smiling face, Mu Qingli felt that she couldn't refuse.

  After choosing something light, Mu Qingli found a place to sit down, and then Pan Jia came over.

  "Damn it, you're eating something so green." Panjia was slightly shocked, then looked at his plate which was full of meat.

  "I love eating." Mu Qingli nodded first. Not only that, she also planned to eat more sweet fruits. This was the first time she knew that such common fruits could be so sweet.

  "It's so good." Panjia ate the meat and sighed with envy. Hey, it would be great if she also liked to be vegetarian.

  Chapter 16

  While eating, Mu Qingli received a call from Ronghua. Looking at the caller ID, Mu Qingli didn't want to answer it for a moment.

  He didn't want to tell Ronghua what he was doing, nor did he want them to know.

  There's no other reason, it's just that she's used to it.

  "Hello." Mu Qingli finally answered the phone under Pan Jia's gaze and asked.

  "Have you gone out to play? Honey, will you be back at noon? Are you coming back at night? Are you coming back tomorrow?"

  Ronghua asked directly. After she got up, she asked her aunt at home and found out that Mu Qingli had gone out with her luggage and didn't know where she was going.

  Since she didn't take the initiative to tell, she didn't ask.

  "In other cities, I'll be back tomorrow night." Mu Qingli originally thought that Ronghua would ask what she was doing, but she didn't ask in detail. She just asked when she would be back, so that was all she answered.

  "Okay, I got it, have fun." Ronghua hung up the phone after saying that, as if this call was just to confirm when she would go home?

  So that he can judge whether she is going to run away from home and never come back.

  Mu Qingli said goodbye and the phone call was completely disconnected.

  Without any delay, Ronghua transferred 20,000 yuan in one second.

  Tell Mu Qingli in a practical way how to have fun.

  Mu Qingli raised her eyebrows and then stopped.

  Don't give it up for free, since Ronghua gave it to her, she would just take it and spend it in her hand.

  After dinner, most of the students went back to their rooms, but a small number of people wandering around. There was also a sports ground downstairs, and several students made appointments to play ball.e w

"Mu Qingli, do you want to play tennis? There is only one person left." Over there, Pan Jia and his classmates were holding tennis rackets and preparing to go out. When they saw Mu Qingli, Pan Jia shouted.

  "I just finished eating, so I can't do it anymore." Mu Qingli shook her head. She was not good at sports, except for running.

  How could this happen if I have never learned it.

  Moreover, physical education is not included in the systematic curriculum.

  "It's okay. We're not going to fight right away. We'll go there to rest for an hour before playing. We can't just go back to the room. That would be boring." With that, Pan Jia ran over and took Mu Qingli's arm. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to go outside together.

  Since they had just sat together during the meal, it was difficult to refuse at this time, so Mu Qingli nodded and agreed by accident.

  [Host, I will find tennis lessons for you here. 】

  [I have found it, come and learn. 】

  System 007 is very fast and concentrates on providing learning services to Mu Qingli.

  As expected, Mu Qingli entered the space of System 007 to learn tennis. It was an extremely professional teacher and course. After five minutes, Mu Qingli had already mastered a ball game, which was tennis.

  An hour later, Pan Jia and Mu Qingli were in a group, and the other two classmates were in a group.

  In doubles tennis, they are all teenagers who are passionate about sports and want to win.

  Panga kicks off, a nice kick.

  Mu Qingli looked at her and realized what was outstanding about the students of the aristocratic high schools in this city. They were not only good at studies, sports, and personalities, but they were also lively and cheerful when socializing with others.

  After Pan Jia kicked off the ball, the opponent received the ball and hit it, and Mu Qingli hit it back as a reflex.

  "Damn, he's so handsome!" Panjia shouted.

  I didn't expect Mu Qingli to catch the ball so cleanly and with enough force, it was a perfect and beautiful parabola that reached the other side of the net.

  "Awesome, Mu Qingli. My name is Jin Yajing, and her name is Li Tianhui. We can play together in school or after school. Also, do you want to join the tennis team? There are many handsome guys." Jin Yajing is Pan Jia's classmate. , and Pan Jia are familiar with each other, and Pan Jia called for Mu Qingli to come over to play.

  If it weren't for Pan Jia shouting, she wouldn't know and talk to Mu Qingli, let alone play ball together.

  I just didn't expect that Mu Qingli was so good at tennis and looked very professional. I had heard of Mu Qingli before. He was a real daughter who was exiled. She came from a small place. She was a bit earthy, a bit stupid and quite domineering.

  Now it seems that he is obviously good-looking, good at studying, and good at playing ball.

  What I heard before were all rumors.

  "The tennis team is still broken. I don't like playing tennis that much." The ball came over again, and Mu Qingli hit it back with a smile as she said.

  "You don't like it that much, but you're still so awesome?" Li Tianhui also said with a smile.

  So awesome, yet still humble.

  Mu Qingli smiled and did not continue.

  The call started an hour after dinner and lasted for two hours before they returned to the room. Along the way, Jin Yajing took her cell phone to ask for Mu Qingli's WeChat message.

  We also talked about some of our favorite celebrities.

  But Mu Qingli knew nothing about celebrities, so she shook her head helplessly.

  "It's okay. I'll take you into a trap later." Li Tianhui looked so pink that I could chase him without worry, and I won't hide it secretly.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  Pan Jia's room was next to Mu Qingli's. Finally, Pan Jia and Mu Qingli went back to their rooms respectively. When Mu Qingli entered the door, Pan Jia stopped her: "We will be friends from now on."

  "You often come to play with me when you go back to school." Panjia smiled. She was already bright, but she was even more so now.

  Mu Qingli didn't know how to deal with it when she heard that she often played with her, and said directly: "But... for me, it's actually quite boring."

  "No, I think you're funny."

  "She's just a cold beauty." Pan Jia's social skills are second to none.

  Mu Qingli went back to the room and took a shower. After the shower, she started studying. When it came to dinner in the evening, she went to get some food and went back to the room to eat.

  Continue studying after eating. If you dont study, you will feel bored.

  Once he learns, he can't stop. There are many more learning resources for System 007. What Mu Qingli has learned now is only some elementary ones, or a small part.

  Looking at the vast knowledge base, Mu Qingli just wanted to be immersed in it and not get out.

  At ten o'clock in the evening, System 007 told Mu Qingli that it was time to go to bed.

  Mu Qingli reluctantly stopped.

  System 007 is paralyzed in the illusory space. The host is really working hard. He is only sixteen years old, and his awareness is so high.

  At 8:30 the next day, all the contestants arrived at the examination place.

  Pan Jia saw Mu Qingli from a distance. Mu Qingli was in the freshman team, and Pan Jia was in the sophomore team. Mu Qingli nodded when he saw Pan Jia greeting him.

  Then go in and answer questions.

  The exam lasted two hours and consisted of 100 questions. It was actually similar to the school exam, but it was very difficult.

  In the examination room, Mu Qingli never slacked off in every exam. No matter it was big or small, he took it seriously and was not impetuous. He started from the first question. After an hour, Mu Qingli took the exam seriously. All the test questions are finished.

  After handing in the answer sheet, Mu Qingli walked out of the examination room. When he walked to the edge of the stairs, Mu Qingli met Pan Jia.

  "Qingli." Pan Jia waved when he saw Mu Qingli, with Jin Yajing and Li Tianhui beside him.

  "How did you pass the exam?" Li Tianhui has a relatively quiet appearance and speaks softly at the moment.

  "It just feels okay." Mu Qingli thought for a while and said.

  "Ah, let's not talk about it after the exam. There is a very fun escape room next to the International Research Institute. Let's go and play. Then we will come back for dinner at noon and go to the Science and Technology Museum with everyone in the afternoon." Jin Yajing looked at her phone and studied anything fun.

  Anyway, she doesn't care about the test results. She just needs to pass the test. Whether she can advance or not cannot be known by thinking about it now. She can only know when the results come out.

After the exam, I feel relaxed.

  "Okay, I can." Panjia said immediately.

  Mu Qingli held her forehead, wanting to run away.

  Its really about making friends. You have to play with friends. Well, you cant say its a waste of time. It doesnt save time.

  "Hey, let's go. You can't study any time. The exams are all over." Pan Jia said, holding Mu Qingli's arm.

  Panjia was smiling. She liked good-looking people and made friends with good-looking people. It was so pleasing to the eye and she could forgive whatever the other person did.

  However, this was the first time in her life that she met someone as good-looking as Mu Qingli.

  She had heard others say before that Mu Yuqin was good-looking and that she was the class beauty of Grade 11. She had met her once. To be honest, she didn't think she was good-looking. She felt that she was not as good-looking as herself.

  But Mu Qingli is really good-looking, with cold eyebrows and a face that makes her look like a gorgeous beauty.

  And he is smart. Regardless of his test scores, he can be sent out by Old Man Li to participate in the competition. It can be said that he is safe for the re-examination.

  To escape from the secret room, Mu Qingli tutored System 007 on how to play it.

  Then he surprised everyone in the escape room.

  "Fuck, Qingli, is there anything else you're not good at?" Jin Yajing was dumbfounded. She was the one who proposed to escape from the escape room, and she had studied the difficulty before deciding to come. Unexpectedly, she was led directly by Mu Qingli. Fly, lie down to win.

  "Quickly confess, have you ever played with this book?" Pan Jia became even more suspicious.

  Li Tianhui also stared at Mu Qingli's eyes, wanting to know the answer.

  "I haven't played it before." Mu Qingli raised her hand. This was really her first time playing it. She went to System 007 to learn about the process and some common problems. She read two classic books.

  "I've made a promise to be your friend, and I'll hold my dear from now on." Jin Yajing directly posted a post.

  Mu Qingli raised her hands and was forced to accept this post.

  "Okay, can we go back?" Mu Qingli asked tentatively.

  "Let's go have hot pot instead of eating at the hotel's buffet." Li Tianhui smiled and proposed a new arrangement.

  The three of them looked at Mu Qingli together.

  "Qingli, what about you? You will definitely agree to go." The three of them said almost in unison.

  Mu Qingli nodded under the expectant gazes of these three people.

  Can you still refuse to agree to this?

  Besides, hot pot is what she likes to eat, but when she ate hot pot in her previous life, the best and favorite ingredients could never reach her mouth and were given to her brother by her mother.

  Even so, she just loves to eat.

  Went to a hot pot restaurant happily.

  Mu Qingli looked at the sumptuous dishes that had been served, Panjia poured drinks for everyone, and when everyone clinked glasses while taking photos, Mu Qingli felt that she had lived again.

  It's in a living world.

  It was also at this moment that Mu Qingli thought she had made a friend.

  Chapter 17

  After eating the hot pot, everyone returned to the hotel. As soon as they arrived at the hotel, they met the leading teacher. Although there was no requirement to eat in the hotel, the teacher also had to pay attention to the students.

  After seeing the three of them come back, the teacher breathed a sigh of relief. It was best to see people.

  "Gather at the door of the hotel at 2:30 in the afternoon and go to the Science and Technology Museum together. Don't forget and don't be late." The leading teacher looked at them and told them.

  "Okay teacher, we understand." Panjia replied immediately.

  ——

  Mu Qingli went back to her room to take a nap. She had just finished eating and was a little sleepy. She usually wouldn't take a nap at this time, but today she might have been too relaxed and felt sleepy.

  Mu Qingli lay down and fell asleep holding the quilt.

  It wasn't until two o'clock that it was time to set off. Pan Jia came over and asked Mu Qingli to go downstairs together. Mu Qingli woke up, washed her face and went out.

  "Qingli, you are so white." Pan Jia was shocked by the sudden beauty. She stared at Mu Qingli for two seconds and then said.

  "Sleep is the best way to whiten your skin. Haven't you noticed that everyone turns white when they sleep and wake up?" Mu Qingli is now used to being held by Pan Jia, and she was a little uncomfortable at first because she didn't have anything before. My friend, it feels quite easy to get used to it now.

  "Really? I haven't noticed it yet. Have I turned white now?" Panjia said and picked up the makeup mirror and looked at his face. The small mirror he carried with him.

  "Yes, the body secretes a hormone melatonin during sleep. This hormone not only ensures the quality of sleep, but also helps repair the skin. During the day, the skin bears the burden of dust, radiation, ultraviolet rays or cosmetics, etc. , the skin cells will lose moisture, and after repairing after sleep, the cells will regain their vitality.

  "So stay up less late and sleep more." Mu Qingli said as she walked.

  Panjia was listening carefully next to him, with a look of admiration on his face.

  "Biology is good." At the end, Panjia said matter-of-factly.

  Her biology is naturally not bad, but she just didn't make the connection.

  I can't organize such a long paragraph.

  "Students, we will go in together in a while. After we go in, you can move around freely, but you must come out to gather before closing at five o'clock and go back to school together." The teacher there explained to the students some detailed rules for visiting the science and technology museum.

  Because the Science and Technology Museum is very large and there are many people, including some tourists from other places, they must visit the museum together. They cannot visit as a whole group, as that will cause crowding.

  "Okay!" The students answered almost unanimously.

  After a while, everyone went in and then dispersed, each doing his or her own thing.

  Pan Jia and Mu Qingli visited together, mainly because they wanted to visit with Mu Qingli.

  The most important thing about being friends is to have some common arrangements and activities.

  In the future, we will go to restaurants to eat together, go to the library to do homework together, and go shopping together on weekends. These are all things that friends should do. This is how Panjia and many of her friends get along.

However, most of her friends were in the same class, or had been in the same class.

  Mu Qingli is different. She is a freshman in high school and has transferred here. She is very good-looking and may not have made any good friends yet. Pan Jia plans to take advantage of this.

  Making friends is also done on a first-come, first-served basis.

  It's a pity that she only has two days to participate in the competition, otherwise she could have a better relationship.

  It will be more difficult when I go back to school. The schedules for my sophomore year and my freshman year are also different.

  The school is so big, and there are very few opportunities to meet her, unless he goes to find her in their class, but Panjia is afraid of disturbing her.

  "What's wrong? What are you thinking about?" Mu Qingli asked when she noticed that the talkative and lively people around her were quiet.

  "I was thinking, when I go back to school, I can go find you. You won't find me annoying, right?" Panjia is a person who speaks whatever he thinks in his head. He doesn't have so many twists and turns. After all, she has many friends, which comes from her directness.

  "Occasionally, it's okay, but if you have to find me every day, it might not be possible." Seeing her asking so seriously, Mu Qingli started to think about it seriously. She had never had the habit of making friends in her previous life.

  She didn't have many friends before, but she didn't resist making friends, but she didn't have much time. If Panjia looked for them every day, she might not be very good at it.

  "I just want to study hard. You know, I am a person who suddenly came to the city. I need to study to give me a sense of security." Mu Qingli noticed that Pan Jia's bright eyes dimmed and explained more. One sentence.

  "So that's it, but aren't you the biological child of your parents? They should be very good to you."

  "Don't mind, I also heard the gossip in school." Pan Jia had also heard of Mu Qingli and knew that she was the real daughter of the Mu family. She thought her living situation should be pretty good.

  Panjia's parents are both university professors and relatives who work in the banking system. Their conditions are pretty good, but they don't have business tycoons like the Mu family. Her family's life is pretty much the same. She wants to live like Mu Qingli. It should be better.

  Moreover, Mu Yuqin was so nourishing before, showing off her two brothers every day.

  It shouldn't be bad.

  It is said that wealthy families have many things to do. Is it possible that among the real and fake daughters in real life, some people really prefer the fake daughters and disdain the real daughters?

  sky! She thought only crazy parents like those in shitty TV dramas were like this.

  "No matter how rich the family is, it all belongs to the family. Knowledge belongs to me." Mu Qingli pointed at her brain with her long and beautiful fingers.

  Panjia immediately gave a thumbs up, this realization!

  After reaching a consensus, Mu Qingli and Pan Jia happily visited the museum.

  Mu Qingli didn't just take a quick tour, but when he saw a place, he would do some research in the space of System 007 and learn about the scientific exploration process and history.

  [How about the host? Is this learning method more efficient than doing the questions for two days and two nights? ] System 007 said proudly.

  It is not a simple system. As a god of learning system, it has the function of retrospective reconstruction and various scene interpretations, ensuring that you can learn it after watching it once.

  [Not only is it efficient, I can also achieve a photographic memory. ] Mu Qingli said excitedly.

  According to the learning method of System 007, it is difficult to forget.

  After coming out of the Science and Technology Museum, Mu Qingli and her group got on the bus directly, because they were going back. Most of the people in the bus were listening to music with headphones, and some were sleeping.

  Mu Qingli took a seat by the window. She still remembered Pan Jia, whom she met at the window seat on the first day she came here. At that time, Pan Jia used headphones to listen to music.

  Thinking about it, Panjia handed over a Bluetooth headset.

  Mu Qingli smiled and took it.

  On the way back, the two used a pair of headphones to listen to music.

  Mu Qingli listened to the song quietly, and it turned out that this is what it feels like to make friends.

  Listening to music is happiness in itself, and listening to it with friends is even happier.

  Pan Jia closed her eyes, but Mu Qingli looked at Pan Jia and experienced the current feeling.

  What a blessing.

  When they arrived at school, everyone got off the bus and went home. Transportation in the city was developed, so Mu Qingli chose the subway.

  It is a means of transportation that I have never experienced before.

  In addition to the subway station, you still have to walk some distance to get to your home.

  The road home was lined with tall trees on both sides, which looked very beautiful. The ground was clean, not even a fallen leaf.

  Mu Qingli walked leisurely. Although she was going home, she didn't feel like she was home.

  "Qingli." As he walked, Mu Qingli felt that he heard someone calling him.

  Looking over, Mu Yanzhou was sitting in the car next to him. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He was serious and cold. There were some documents on the back seat, with black and white writing on them. It could be seen that he was doing work and going home at the same time. Have a meal.

  Because it's the weekend.

  When Mu Yanzhou was not on business trips, he was required to go home for meals on weekends.

  "Get in the car and go home together." Mu Yanzhou got down, opened the car door, and asked Mu Qingli to get in.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  After riding all the way, she wanted to walk back.

  But Mu Yanzhou came down.

  "Brother, let the driver go back first. Can we walk back?" Mu Qingli decided to offend Mu Yanzhou and let him go for a while.

  "Okay, put your schoolbag in the car, big brother and you will walk back." Mu Yanzhou just paused, and then took off Mu Qingli's schoolbag.

  This is not an ordinary schoolbag. This is Mu Qingli's luggage for two days, and it is quite heavy.

  But Mu Yanzhou put one hand in the car.

  "It's so heavy to carry every day." After putting away his schoolbag, Mu Yanzhou said to himself.

But I thought that my sister was working so hard to make up for her homework now because she didn't have a good education environment before and had a poor foundation.

  After hearing this, Mu Qingli didn't bother to explain.

  Here, Mu Qingli didn't stop much and continued walking, with Mu Yanzhou following beside him.

  Mu Yanzhou could understand that his sister had nothing to say to him. After all, he had gone on a business trip just after he brought Mu Qingli back.

  So much so that he didn't have time to develop a relationship with his sister. Mu Jing said that the two sisters were a little conflicted, but from Mu Jing's tone, he was very partial to Mu Yuqin.

  Regarding the matter of having two younger sisters, Mu Yanzhou's attitude is very clear. He should compensate his biological sister and don't be too cruel to Mu Yuqin. After all, she is a child. If an adult makes a mistake, the child will not be involved.

  "Qingli, if you are tired of studying, you don't have to work so hard. No matter whether you study well or not, you are still your parents' daughter and your brother's sister."

  Mu Yanzhou reached out and touched Mu Qingli's head. The hands of an adult man were generous. He wore a precious watch and every move he made was considered noble.

  "It's simple. What if I can't get into college?" Mu Qingli smiled.

  Look at this big brother, how interesting he is.

  "You may not know the strength of your family, which university you have chosen, and my brother's investment in a laboratory." Mu Yanzhou said seriously.

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  Quite speechless.

  Mu Yanzhou was not stupid, and he naturally felt speechless from Mu Qingli. He was extremely quiet for a moment and retracted his hand in a sullen voice.

  Chapter 18

  In less than twenty minutes, Mu Qingli walked back home. In the yard was a lawn mower, and Mu Yuqin was sitting on the swing next to her, playing with her mobile phone.

  Looking up, she saw Mu Qingli back, and she forced a smile.

  Then she saw Mu Yanzhou again, and she couldn't help but wonder why the two of them came back together.

  She really couldn't laugh.

  "Sister is back." Mu Yuqin took the initiative to walk over and greet Mu Qingli.

  Mu Qingli hummed, then ignored Mu Yuqin and went upstairs. Naturally, she also ignored Mu Yanzhou.

  Mu Yuqin looked at Mu Yanzhou and wanted to say something bad about Mu Qingli, but Mu Yanzhou also went upstairs and went back to the study to work.

  ——

  There was a family dinner on the weekend night. When Mu Qingli went downstairs to eat, she realized that Mu Jing was also back.

  Seeing Mu Jing, Mu Qingli looked for a place to sit down expressionlessly, and naturally did not say hello to Mu Jing.

  Mu Jing watched Mu Qingli ignore her, but he couldn't tell the pain.

  As a parent, I am very happy to be at the dinner table because everyone is here and I feel that this is what home is like.

  As a filial daughter, Mu Yuqin's performance at the dinner table was also remarkable. The relationship between Mu Yuqin and Mu Jing was as good as ever. They chatted about going to school, and Mu Jing talked freely about his dreams.

  Mu Yanzhou didn't say anything. After all, he and Mu Jing were both sons. In a wealthy family, two sons would inevitably fight for property, even though both parents are still alive.

  But as children grow up, they will always hear all kinds of sounds.

  Only Mu Qingli wanted to finish her meal quickly and go back to her room to study.

  Thirty minutes later, Mu Qingli left the table. Ronghua looked at her taciturn daughter and sighed.

  Then he looked at Mu Yuqin, who was chatting happily with Mu Jing, and felt helpless.

  After the meal, Ronghua asked Mu Yanzhou to go to the study to talk. Mu Yanzhou was obedient in the past. It had been a long time since his mother had called him away to talk, so today was destined to be special.

  "Mom thinks so, what do you think?" Ronghua told Mu Yanzhou her reasons and motivations for sending Mu Yuqin abroad. Mu Jing was close to Mu Yuqin and could not understand her. She hoped that her eldest son Can understand.

  "This is indeed a good idea, but if Yuqin is not willing, it will be difficult to implement."

  Mu Yanzhou knew what Rong Hua was thinking, and he understood and supported it. He only objectively analyzed the difficulties to be overcome in doing so.

  People cannot just do whatever they want, and they have to arrange another person's choice.

  "Leave this matter to me." After finishing, Mu Yanzhou looked at Ronghua and said.

  Since someone has to be the bad guy, then he should be the one.

  Ronghua shook his head.

  "I'm just asking for your opinion. I just said it not long ago. If you say it now, I'm afraid it will push her too hard. Just wait."

  "I came to you today just to ask for your opinion." Ronghua said a little tiredly. It's not that she can't tolerate Mu Yuqin, nor is she cruel to Mu Yuqin, but she just loves her biological daughter too much.

  Every time she saw Mu Yuqin getting along with her second child, they were free and at ease at home, while her biological daughter became more and more taciturn. She saw the recent changes and felt uncomfortable in her heart.

  On the other side, in the room, Mu Qingli's learning progress has accelerated a lot. Although what he is learning now is all the knowledge in elementary education, Mu Qingli's learning speed has absorbed the ability, which surprised the system.

  It guessed that the host might be a genius himself.

  In the room, Mu Qingli had just finished studying a new course when she heard someone knocking on the door. She stood up and opened the door and saw Mu Yuqin.

  Mu Qingli closed the door on the spot.

  "Hey..., how did you do in the exam?" Mu Yuqin quickly knocked on the door twice.

  "I won't ask you any questions." Mu Qingli remained silent, and she continued to ask.

  "What's wrong, Yuqin?" Mu Jing happened to be out of the house at this moment, planning to go out to play, and asked when he saw this scene.

  "Qingli ignored me." Mu Yuqin said aggrievedly, with a look on her face that said I didn't know what I had done wrong.

  "Let's see if I can do it." Mu Jing sighed and reached out to Mu Yuqin's exercise book, intending to answer the questions for Mu Yuqin.

  But I saw that Mu Yuqin was speaking in English.

  He slowly looked at Mu Yuqin with a puzzled expression. If it were another question, he would still be able to understand it, but isn't English Mu Yuqin's strong point?

"No...me." Mu Yuqin hesitated and couldn't speak.

  "Look at you, you got the wrong book." Mu Jing helplessly covered up for Mu Yuqin.

  Having grown up with Mu Yuqin, I probably know Mu Yuqin's character.

  Nothing more than Mu Qingli being independent now, ignoring others, and seeming to have gotten first place in something recently, which gave Mu Yuqin a sense of crisis.

  Mu Jing is not stupid, he sees all this, but he doesn't understand it very well.

  Maybe Ronghua's suggestion is not bad.

  When studying abroad, the sky is high and the sea is vast, and she can be free on her own. She can go to a safer country as long as she has enough money.

  In the room, Mu Qingli didn't hear the conversation of the people outside at all, but started the next class without stopping.

  Early the next morning, Mu Qingli went to school to attend classes. It was a new week.

  Every day for high school students is dull and repetitive. Some schools will try their best to provide more cultural and recreational activities to enrich students' extracurricular life. But after all, they are high school students, and there is something called the college entrance examination waiting in front of them.

  Students still study a lot in their daily lives.

  Mu Qingli likes the feeling of having nothing to do, having clear goals and just studying. There is nothing more joyful than studying.

  There was no physics class in the morning, so Mu Qingli didn't see the physics teacher, so Mu Qingli didn't know how to judge the results of the competition.

  At noon, Mu Qingli asked Pan Jia, and Pan Jia told her that the results would be released on Monday afternoon, the promotion list would be on Tuesday, and preparations for the rematch would begin on Wednesday, and she would participate in the rematch on the weekend.

  This is the experience of those who participated in the competition last year. Panjia also participated in the physics competition in her freshman year of high school, but stopped in the semi-finals. This year she wants to sprint to the finals.

  For the physics competition, all her other homework has been suspended. The school teacher also knows the student's situation and will not rush to hand in the homework.

  However, Mu Qingli still completed the homework on time and followed the progress of the classmates in the class and handed in the homework.

  After sending the message, Mu Qingli put away the phone.

  "Mu Qingli, how dare you blatantly play with your phone." Chen Yao, who was in the class, once turned around to talk to Mu Qingli. In her eyes, Mu Qingli should be "afraid" of the teacher. How do you manage to play with your phone so naturally?

  "Chen Yao, don't make excuses."

  "Want to attract my attention?" Mu Qingli chuckled and looked at Chen Yao leisurely and asked.

  As soon as these words came out, the two boys, Qin Lingyun and Zhao Tianbao, immediately looked over sideways.

  "What are you talking about? You are too confident." Chen Yao became angry.

  "I am really confident about my appearance."

  Mu Qingli chuckled lightly. She had no other advantage than her good looks, not to mention that everyone knew that Ronghua was a beautiful woman.

  Everyone who has met Rong Hua says so.

  In the past, Mu Yuqin was named the belle of any class because of her mother, Ronghua, and everyone's filter.

  But now, no one recognizes Mu Yuqin's appearance.

  "Then are you as kind, cute and generous as Mu Yuqin?" Chen Yao was furious and compared Mu Yuqin to her.

  Mu Qingli seemed even more arrogant and domineering.

  When Mu Qingli heard this, she looked at Mu Yuqin beside her and said slowly and seriously: "You put it like that, I am indeed not as cute as her."

  On the other side, Mu Yuqin's face turned dark. She didn't want to be associated with the label of cute! !

  Where is this Chen Yao from?

  So angry.

  Being stunned and speechless, Chen Yao also turned back. Talking to Mu Qingli would really not get any benefit, and she would be pissed to death.

  She has never taken you seriously.

  Chen Yao lay helplessly on her desk. How could this happen?

  She must have changed too much in the past few days. The problem is that Mu Yuqin has not made any movement.

  Chen Yao didn't know that Mu Yuqin's mother was going to send her to study abroad. Ronghua asked her to go abroad to high school, but no one said anything about Mu Yuqin.

  Mu Yuqin didn't dare to say it out loud. If she did, she would feel like she was being abandoned. Then all the friends she had now might disappear immediately.

  After sending Chen Yao away, Mu Qingli continued to study the system course.

  There are many expensive and rare courses in the Xueshen system, and these are excellent learning resources.

  With every course he learns, Mu Qingli's knowledge base increases a lot.

  It is no longer limited to the knowledge of the first year of high school, and it is no longer even limited to textbook knowledge.

  In the afternoon, there was finally a physics class. At the end of the physics class, Mu Qingli went to the office.

  Mu Yuqin watched the whole process with her eyes. It must have been the physics competition. There was something new.

  Mu Yuqin secretly prayed that Mu Qingli would not advance in the physics competition.

  If Mu Qingli successfully advances in the competition, she will become better and better in the future. She doesn't know what space she has left in the Mu family.

  She was only a freshman in high school, and she didn't know what to do.

  Here, Mu Qingli has arrived in the office. The physics teacher opened the report card on the computer, looked at Mu Qingli and said, "Congratulations, you advanced to the first place."

  The physics teacher received this competition report card when he came to the office this afternoon.

  He opened it with a calm mood, and then became completely excited. First place, this is first place!

  He knew the difficulty of the questions in this physics competition.

  But he never expected that his student, Mu Qingli, would be the first.

  He surpassed so many students trained by key high schools and got the first place!

  Simply exciting.

  "Okay teacher, I will prepare well for the rematch." After Mu Qingli learned the result, she was not very excited. She just thought that she could go out this weekend and not be at home or deal with family members she was not familiar with.

  The physics teacher couldn't help it: "Are you so calm??"

"Should I be very calm?" Mu Qingli slowly tilted her head, wondering how she would react.

  Hearing this, the physics teacher took a deep breath. It was just the preliminary round, so he could calm down, but he thought that this student was destined to have even more amazing performances in the future.

  As a teacher, he naturally has to learn to be calm!

  Chapter 19

  Mu Qingli came out of the office and walked back to the classroom. As soon as she entered the classroom, she was stared at by Mu Yuqin several times.

  "How is it?" Mu Yuqin was still concerned about Mu Qingli's test results and asked directly before she could walk back to her seat.

  "Successfully advanced."

  "Are you happy? You can tell your family and ask them to prepare a surprise for me." Mu Qingli looked at Mu Yuqin. Since she had already asked, she might as well answer it properly.

  Mu Yuqin originally wanted to praise her falsely, but she stopped abruptly after hearing what Mu Qingli said later. She also knew Mu Qingli a little bit.

  It may not be possible for Mu Qingli to take the initiative to talk to the people at home, so now the people at home, including Ronghua, don't know what Mu Qingli's study situation is like.

  Since Ronghua didn't know, then why did she tell Ronghua the truth to make Ronghua like Mu Qingli more?

  She doesn't want it.

  "I made an appointment to go play with my classmates today." Mu Yuqin hesitated and changed the subject. She didn't want to go home and tell her any good news or prepare any surprises.

  Mu Qingli raised her eyebrows, why did she ask so hesitantly, really.

  "Mu Qingli, why did you advance to the physics competition?" Returning to her seat, Chen Yao leaned over and asked.

  Could it be that what Mu Qingli said before was true. She didn't study well on purpose before, but now she suddenly learned well and advanced even in physics competitions. Why didn't she have this ability?

  Mu Yuqin asked if it was okay. When Chen Yao asked for the second time, Mu Qingli turned on the blocking mode.

  However, although Mu Qingli did not answer Chen Yao, the whole class heard the conversation between her and Mu Yuqin and already knew about the promotion. Chen Yao just had the character to talk when she had nothing to say.

  So, before school was over, the entire first year of high school knew about it.

  After school, when Mu Qingli left the school, she could still hear people talking about this matter.

  "Qingli, congratulations. Guess whether I advanced or not." Pan Jia ran out of the teaching building for the second grade of high school and happened to meet Mu Qingli in the central square. When he was so excited, he rushed towards Mu Qingli. Come here, he said.

  "It turns out that all of you sophomores in high school know about it."

  "With your strength, promotion is just a matter of chance." Mu Qingli smiled.

  After all, Pan Jia is also the second grader in the second grade of high school. He just missed the finals last year, but he must have passed the preliminary round this year.

  "Haha, yes, we can go to the competition together again this weekend."

  "But I'm a little worried about the rematch, because I stopped in the rematch last year, so I have to go back and study hard." Panjia was still laughing one second, but became serious the next second, as if he wanted to avenge his shame.

  "Bye, see you tomorrow." Mu Qingli looked at Panjia who was running away and waved.

  After going out and finding the driver's car, Mu Qingli got in and left the school.

  Here, Mu Yuqin stood in a daze in the central square. When Mu Qingli came out just now, she followed him.

  After a while, she saw Mu Qingli and Pan Jia talking. She knew Pan Jia, a sophomore in high school, with good academic performance, and her parents were both university professors.

  How did Mu Qingli and Pan Jia know each other, and they seemed to have a good relationship.

  Isn't she not good at interacting with people?

  None of the classmates in the class had a close relationship with Mu Qingli.

  Growing up in a wealthy family, Mu Yuqin knew from an early age that although her own strength was important, connections were the key to success. Growing up in this circle, no one did not rely on connections.

  Even if the eldest brother takes over the company now, he has to establish good relations with shareholders and other wealthy families.

  She thought she was good at this, but since the identity of the fake daughter was exposed, this thing she was good at has also undergone bad changes.

  But even so, her best friend since childhood was still there, and Gu Mingwei was the only daughter of the Gu family. The friend Mu Yuqin wanted to go shopping with today was Gu Mingwei.

  She wanted Gu Mingwei to give her some advice on how to face the current situation.

  She originally thought that Mu Qingli was a fool and she could handle it easily, but since Mu Qingli stopped pretending to be a scumbag and started to learn better, she failed frequently and was almost sent out to study by Ronghua. .

  horrible.

  It was so scary that Mu Yuqin now needed her best friend to help her.

  Mu Qingli, who had already arrived home, had no idea what Mu Yuqin was planning or what foreign aid she had roped in.

  Just came home and no one was home.

  Mu Qingli went to the refrigerator to get some food, then went upstairs with her schoolbag on her back. She opened it and ate it while walking up the stairs. When she turned a corner, her arm hit the handrail of the stairs.

  Mu Qingli: "Hiss..."

  it hurts.

  Why are you so unlucky?

  "What's wrong?" Mu Jing didn't know why she was at home. When she went downstairs, she saw Mu Qingli eating this thing in her mouth and covering her arm with one hand.

  Mu Qingli and Mu Jing didn't want to deal with each other, so they naturally didn't talk to each other.

  However, Mu Jing didn't understand this kind of indifference, and even looked at Mu Qingli's arm with concern.

  "I'm fine."

  Mu Qingli immediately put her arms behind her back, then walked around Mu Jing from the other side and returned to the room.

  Young Master Mu Er, who was rejected for the first time in his history, looked back at Mu Qingli who was walking away.

  Lost in thought.

  This sister doesn't seem to like herself very much, and is completely different from Mu Yuqin.

  If it were Mu Yuqin, she would be very fragile and definitely not as strong as she was just now.

It seemed that Mu Qingli really didn't need protection.

  Thinking of this, Mu Jing was still thinking about Rong Hua sending Mu Yuqin to study abroad.

  He thought that Ronghua was actually wrong.

  The two sisters have different personalities. Mu Yuqin obviously relies more on and trusts her family. She cannot live without her family and loves her family very much. It is best to go to high school locally and try not to go to other places for college, so as to protect her.

  But Mu Qingli is different. She was alone and strong when she was a child, and she is still strong now. She has her own style of doing things.

  Since Ronghua felt that the two sisters were incompatible with each other and felt uncomfortable looking up or down, she could definitely let Mu Qingli study abroad.

  Mu Jing thought he had come up with a perfect solution.

  ——

  At dinner time, Mu Qingli went downstairs to have dinner. On the dining table today were only Ronghua, who had just returned, Mu Jing, who had not had time to leave, and Mu Qingli, who had just come down.

  Mu Qingli, as always, sat down and ate without asking anyone.

  Just after sitting down, he watched Mu Jing pour himself a glass of juice.

  Mu Qingli glanced at Mu Jing in surprise.

  "Sister, let me ask you, are you more independent in character?" Mu Jing was grinning with big teeth because of the twists and turns in his mind.

  Mu Qingli didn't know why, but nodded.

  Ronghua also took a look with interest, but there was nothing wrong with it, but this was the first time Mu Jing had called her sister so seriously.

  All along, the sister he recognized was Mu Yuqin.

  Ronghua was very troubled by this, why the second child was not as smart as the eldest child, because he could never figure it out clearly.

  "Then do you particularly like studying?" Mu Jing continued to ask.

  He also heard from Mu Yuqin that when he went to school in a small place, Mu Qing had good academic performance in Lijiang. When he came here, he pretended to be a scumbag at first and was keen on socializing. But later, for some unknown reason, he suddenly concentrated on it again. If you study, dont pretend that you cant study well.

  "If you have something to say, just say it." Mu Qingli thought to herself that even eating would not make people feel at ease.

  What exactly do you want to say.

  "Can you go abroad to study in high school? Mom said it's better to have only one sister in the family. You and Yuqin don't get along with each other. You think each other is an eyesore even if you look up or down."

  "Yuqin is more home-loving and has a fragile personality. She is not very independent. She is not suitable for going abroad alone."

  "I looked at the high school that mom applied for. The conditions are pretty good. Do you want to give it a try?" Mu Jing glanced at Ronghua and said firmly.

  He did this to solve what Ronghua had in mind.

  After listening to Mu Jing's explanation, Mu Qingli could only blink her eyes and regard him as a pure fool.

  Ronghua: "..."

  The treacherous son.

  "Starting from today, Mu Jing, you are kicked out of the house." Ronghua glanced at Mu Jing calmly and then said.

  "Don't come back until you reflect clearly. Come here and throw me out." After saying that, Ronghua stood up, called the housekeepers and aunts, and kicked Mu Jing out.

  "Mom, what are you doing, Mom." Mu Jing opened her eyes in shock.

  What happened to his biological mother? Why did she kick him out of the house? .

  "Second Young Master, please, don't go against your wife's words." Butler Li said to the letter and only listened to Rong Hua.

  "No, what are you doing?" Mu Jing was confused, but he was serious.

  "Say something for me, Qingli." Mu Jing saw Ronghua's expressionless face and was unmoved at all.

  Mu Jing suddenly looked at Mu Qingli and had an intuition. At this moment, only Mu Qingli could influence Ronghua.

  "It's quite a beautiful thought."

  "A second ago, weren't you trying to kick me out of the house?" Mu Qingli glanced at Mu Jing calmly and said unhurriedly.

  "That's not what I meant. I just want you to go to high school and you can fly home on weekends." Mu Jing explained while scratching his head.

  "Stop his pocket money." Seeing that Mu Jing refused to leave, Rong Hua continued.

  Mu Jing: "..."

  "Mom, am I still your biological child? How can I stop the pocket money?!" Mu Jing was still confused at first, but now she is bursting into tears.

  No matter what mistakes he made before, Ronghua would never stop his pocket money. Now Ronghua said this, which showed that he was really angry.

  Mu Qingli was also shocked. Is Ronghua so cruel to Mu Jing just because of what Mu Jing said at the dinner table?

  Mu Qingli couldn't help but drive towards Ronghua.

  Mu Jing is a son, a boy.

  Why is Ronghua so "cruel" towards Mu Jing at this moment?

  Doesn't she like Mu Jing?

  Mu Qingli's perception of family affection has always been weak, and she couldn't figure out why for a while.

  Noticing Mu Qingli's gaze, Ronghua touched Mu Qingli's head lovingly.

  Chapter 20 (Inverted v starts)

  When Mu Yuqin came home from shopping in the evening, the first news she learned was that Mu Jing had been kicked out. After she came back, she brought food to Mu Jing and wanted to give it to Mu Jing, but she couldn't find it. Mu Jing, there is no one in the room.

  I happened to meet an aunt, who told Mu Yuqin what happened in the restaurant during dinner.

  The whole story was told to Mu Yuqin, so that Mu Yuqin suddenly understood it now.

  How important Mu Qingli is to Ronghua.

  Once, she thought that Ronghua didn't like her daughter very much, so her relationship with her was just average, not very close, just like that, Ronghua would also care about her, but not very caring about her, and didn't take her as everything. He loves her life and career the most, and treats all three of them equally, with a slight preference for Mu Yanzhou.

  She had thought this was normal.

  But the reality is that Ronghua's biological daughter is back, and she can drive Mu Jing out for Mu Qingli.

  Mu Yuqin couldn't believe this fact. Mu Qingli's status in Ronghua's heart was already so high.

Mu Yuqin stood on the window sill next to the stairs, lost in thought. At this moment, Ronghua was about to go down to drink water when she happened to pass by and saw Mu Yuqin looking out the window.

  She didn't deliberately whisper, so Mu Yuqin knew she was passing by.

  "Mom." Mu Yuqin turned around and asked Ronghua.

  "Second brother, what did you do wrong?" Mu Yuqin dared to look at Ronghua like this for the first time. Yes, she was questioning.

  How could it be so unfair?

  Forget it about her, yes, it's not your biological child, so you don't have to love her.

  What about Mu Jing?

  Mu Yuqin grew up with Mu Jing. Mu Jing went to elementary school with his sister who went to kindergarten. Mu Yuqin went to junior high school and Mu Yuqin went to elementary school. After college, she didn't forget her sister in high school.

  It can be said that Mu Yuqin has the deepest relationship with Mu Jing in this family.

  "Now that you know everything, I won't say more. I hope you will reconsider my previous proposal." Ronghua calmly looked at Mu Yuqin's eyes that could be called "hateful" and said calmly. .

  She would never be scared by a high school student.

  "I won't go!" Mu Yuqin almost shouted, then turned around and rushed back to the bedroom.

  The more you let her go, the more she won't go!

  This family is not decided by Ronghua alone.

  She also has grandparents, who all live in her hometown in Qinhuangdao. They basically dont participate in anything and take care of themselves quietly. During the Chinese New Year, they are the only ones who will go to Qinhuangdao to visit their elders.

  Moreover, when Mu Qingli recognized her, her grandparents had not come out. For this reason, Mu Yuqin felt that she still had hope.

  Seeing Mu Yuqin return to the room angrily, Ronghua paused for a while and continued going downstairs.

  Here, Mu Qingli is preparing for the physics semi-finals, and Pan Jia is also preparing. The two have just finished a video call and chatted about a magnetic field problem.

  Mu Qingli stood up and returned to the bed, turned over, and relaxed her shoulders and lumbar spine.

  [Host‌, I have a relaxing massage card for those who are tired from studying. 】

  【Do you want to experience it? 】

  After a while, System 007 came out to increase the sense of presence.

  Mu Qingli was shocked: [Xiao Qi, you still have this thing, come on, let me use it, I want to experience it! 】

  This ‌system‌ is amazing, why is it so powerful?

  [Of course, I am System 007. I know astronomy from above and geography from below. I have all kinds of resources and skills. However, I often forget what I have. I can only randomly discover it based on the reaction of the host. new skill. 】

  [For example, todays massage is a new skill. 】

  System 007 gave a comprehensive introduction to herself, and Mu Qingli also had a better understanding of the system in her mind.

  The massage skill card is very useful. Basically, as soon as System 007 is activated, Mu Qingli's whole body becomes comfortable, as if he did a set of radio gymnastics after a deep sleep.

  [Its so comfortable, thank you Xiaoqi. 】

  Mu Qingli stretched contentedly, then got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. After returning to the bedroom, she lay down and fell asleep.

  After sleeping until dawn the next day, the sky was blue. Mu Qingli took a bus to school. There was morning reading in high school. It started at 7:30, and classes started in 40 minutes.

  Mu Qingli also brought some breakfast in her backpack. She hadn't finished eating it just now on the way, so she put it on the desk temporarily.

  "Wow, have you eaten breakfast? Do you still want to eat it?" Chen Yao turned around very rudely, looked at Mu Qingli seriously, and asked.

  Mu Qingli burst into tears. Is it possible that this person would even want to eat her breakfast?

  "Classmate Chen Yao, it seems that our relationship is not such that you can eat my leftover breakfast." Mu Qingli reached out and knocked on the table.

  For a moment, everyone else in the class looked over.

  "What, Chen Yao, you actually like to eat other people's leftover breakfast!" Qin Lingyun opened his mouth and started shouting.

  "What's going on? Chen Yao, aren't you?" Zhao Tianbao also came over and looked at Chen Yao and then at Mu Qingli with a sizing look.

  Mu Qingli was speechless.

  Mu Qingli chose the blocking mode and started reading early.

  On the other side, as soon as Mu Yuqin arrived in the classroom, she saw Chen Yao talking to Mu Qingli, but Mu Qingli didn't pay much attention to him. Even two boys, Qin Lingyun and Zhao Tianbao, were surrounding Mu Qing. Li, what are you talking about breakfast?

  Mu Yuqin picked up the breakfast in her hand. In fact, her breakfast was the same as Mu Qingli's, both were brought from home.

  "Nian Nian, I brought you breakfast." Mu Yuqin's voice was moderate, just enough for everyone in the class to hear. Zhou Nian was Mu Yuqin's deskmate, and the two had always had a good relationship.

  "Thank you Yuqin, your breakfast is the best." Zhou Nian took it naturally and said as he opened it.

  "Yeah, I almost forgot, Yuqin and Mu Qingli are from the same family, and they have the same breakfast." Chen Yao looked at the two of them and said unhurriedly.

  I don't know when the relationship between her and Mu Yuqin began to fade. They always felt that they were on the same team as Mu Qingli.

  Chen Yao didn't even understand that she had to be divided into some kind of team.

  It wasn't that she was leaning towards Mu Qingli or something, she simply didn't want to be in the team and was a little concerned about Mu Yuqin's behavior.

  Because Mu Qingli turned on the shielding mode, there was no noise at all, and she could quietly immerse herself in her ocean of knowledge.

  Although the life of a high school student is dull, there are also ups and downs. For example, the weekend is coming soon, and the rematch of the physics competition is coming.

  After school on Friday, Mu Qingli stayed in the classroom for a while. When Mu Yuqin left the classroom, she glanced at Mu Qingli several times, but at the end she didn't know what she was going to do, so she left again. ‌Yes.

Mu Qingli was waiting for Panjia to come over in the classroom. They wanted to go to the street to play together and chat about the rematch and the arrangements for tomorrow.

  "You've been waiting for a long time." Soon, Panjia came over.

  To get from the second-year high school teaching building to the first-year high school, you not only have to go against the crowd, but also cross the central square.

  "It's okay, it won't be long. Which question you don't know, just come up with it quickly." Mu Qingli said directly. The reason why she waited for so long was because Pan Jia said she had questions to ask herself, so she carried them on her back. It's troublesome to take the schoolbag to other places, so it's better to leave it directly in the classroom after school.

  There were two people in the class who had not left. When they heard Mu Qingli's words, they looked like "Are you serious?"

  "This is the top student in the second year of high school." As the squad leader, Lu Wei was originally on duty, but he stopped at this moment and asked directly.

  Mu Qingli doesn't know if she really knows or not, she can still teach her sister.

  "What's wrong?" Pan Jia looked at Lu Wei instead, wondering where this nosy person came from.

  "I know." Mu Qingli told Lu Wei earnestly that she knew.

  Why are the students in this class all like Chen Yao, so short-sighted?

  Lu Wei hurriedly cleaned the classroom, picked up his schoolbag and left. He had better go home for the weekend.

  "It seems that your situation in your class is not good? They all think that you are not good at studying." After seeing the people leave, Pan Jiacai smiled and said, why can't she understand this situation?

  "There's probably a misunderstanding." Mu Qingli also laughed. She didn't know where this misunderstanding came from. Didn't the last midterm exam prove nothing.

  The original owner left such a deep impression on them.

  "Read the questions. After reading the questions, go and eat oden." Panjia shook his head, forgetting all these things, and started to work on the questions.

  It is her wish to participate in the physics competition. Although she has good academic performance, the physics competition is another matter. She was unwilling to stop in the semi-finals last year.

  She has been preparing for a long time this year. As long as she can go to the finals, no matter what the final ranking is, it will be worth it.

  From the moment she learned about Mu Qingli's results after the preliminary round, she was sure that she was a true genius.

  This may be the intuition of a well-learned person.

  She obviously looks very beautiful and looks like an uneducated person, but her actual academic performance is impressive.

  It's hard not to make people doubt life, how can someone look so perfect but actually have such excellent abilities.

  Mu Qingli had a unique way of solving problems, and he basically answered one question for Pan Jia in one minute.

  "How did you do this? I have never seen it before." Pan Jia was shocked every time Mu Qingli solved a problem.

  Her thinking is indeed different.

  "It's okay, let's go. I've finished solving the questions. Let's go out to eat Oden, and then go back to our homes. I'll see the rest tomorrow." After solving the questions, Mu Qingli closed the pen cap and returned the test questions to Pan Jia. , grabbed his schoolbag and left the classroom.

  "Let's go eat oden, buy some sparkling water, and find a park to sit and eat." Pan Jia followed happily and went downstairs, talking and laughing all the way.

  At the corner of the teaching building, Mu Yuqin looked at this scene blankly, unable to believe it.

  People like Pan Jia always asked Mu Qingli how good her actual results were and what went wrong. Everything was wrong.

  Obviously, Mu Qingli was not like this at all before.

  At this time, a ridiculous idea emerged in Mu Yuqin's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 99.4K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
64K 1.1K 43
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
87.1K 1.2K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248462/ Author: Linglongguo Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 69 Extra Story rebirth ...
74.1K 2.8K 15
the gods favoured fools because they were more entertaining to watch. ❪ benny watts x fem!oc ❫ ...