Like a Cinderella

By Dranonymous21

I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

49 6 0
By Dranonymous21

Abraham Walton

"How long are you going to write it? It's already 2 am."

Isaac throws his cell phone on the sofa of my study when I am sitting on the carpet on the floor with several books scattered around me, I am trying to write the best research paper for Delilah.

"You can go and sleep, I am not sleeping until I am done with this Research work."

I tell him without looking at him,

"Okay fine, but remember you bought me here so we could play video games. Anyways, I am glad you patched things up with Delilah."

He says yawning.

"We will play the video game right after I finish this, If you can stay awake till then, you can otherwise it's okay."

I say highlighting a main point in the book that's present in front of me.

" I am sorry Abe, but I am a human being who needs at least 8 hours of sleep to survive. "

Isaac says leaving the study.

" I am a robot that only needs to charge the battery. Sleeping is not a thing for us."

I say ironically, a little louder so Isaac can hear it.

" And your charging is 'motivation' Mr Robot. "

Isaac comes back and says, before I look at him he has disappeared again.

Motivation? I don't even know why I am doing this for someone else, maybe I am ashamed of tearing her assignment, but no, what hurt me the most was her tears. I have to submit it by tomorrow.

" Still, 6 hours are to go till the time you gave me, and here's the research work."

As soon as Ma'am enters her office. I go to her office too, I have been waiting for her since this morning.

" Not quite impressive. "

She goes through the pages, counts them again,

"Most of it is handwritten?"

She seems a bit shocked.

"Yes, it is."

I reply. I just need to get out of this, small offices suffocate me.

"Sit down Mr Abraham."

"You have completed the entire work in just one night all by yourself?"

She looks at the file again.

"Yes, I did it all by myself."
I tell her.

" You should focus on your studies, you are very talented. "

She says after reading some of the lines from my assignment.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

I stand up and leave her office before she compliments me for something I don't want right now, it is solely for Delilah.

I just want to get back home and sleep when I receive Isaac's text about having us for dinner tonight at his apartment.

I reply to him with 'done' when I receive another text from him telling me to pick Delilah too for dinner, I reply with 'done' again.

_________________

Delilah Sinclairs.

Isaac has invited us all for dinner at his house. I am not sure who is included in 'us' here.

I wear a white short frock reaching the areas of my leg above the thigh, a golden pendant of a bird that belongs to my mom, and heels that are of Ava. I leave my wavy hair open, I wear minimal makeup because who would wear a lot of makeup to a dinner?

Isaac told me he would come to pick me up, So when I got ready, I texted Noah, to at least show him my this side, at least for once, He rarely sees me in makeup.

He replies fast, "Coming over to your house."

After a solid 5 minutes, I hear the bell ringing, Mom and Dad are out of the city today.

I immediately ran to open the door and to my surprise, It was Abraham standing there.

I forget why I came running after hearing the doorbell for a solid 20 seconds until he spoke.

"Isaac asked me to pick you up."

He says looking into my eyes.

" Okay, can you wait for 2 minutes?"

I close the door behind me since I have already informed Ava about my leaving the house,

"Sure,"

He takes a few steps towards his car
He is driving himself, which is surprising too, because he is rarely seen without a driver.

"Am I looking at the world's most beautiful girl?"

Noah comes out of his house and e smiles at me.

Abharam stops and looks back at Noah.

" No, I am not. "

I say standing where I am.

"You are the most beautiful and sweet person God has ever created."

Noah hugs me.

" You are leaving?"

He questions me.

"Yeah."

I reply looking back at where Abharam was standing but he is already in his car and busy on his phone.

" Be safe. And have Fun. Love you."

Noah tells me when he follows my eyes and looks at Abraham sitting in the driving seat.

"Love you too," I tell him and leave.

I thought Abraham would say something but he doesn't the entire way to Isaac's apartment we both are silent.

Once, we reach there, Abraham takes off his seat first and then, he comes to open the door for me.

"Thank you."

I say but he doesn't reply.

He seems mad at me.

It would have been better if he had just bullied me instead of being this silent.

We enter the elevator, Isaac's house is on almost the 16th floor.

And to our surprise, the elevator suddenly got stuck and it's not moving anymore.

I panic, as always.

"Oh My God!" I say.

Abraham is looking at the buttons.

"Are we stuck?" I say panicking.

" Am I going to die like this? " I throw another question.

" I still had some dreams to fulfill but I already knew I won't ever be able to fulfill them."

I say because of course If I won't talk negatively then who else will?

" Can you please shut up? "

Abraham shouts at me, but the shout is not the angry type of shout, it's being irritated and trying to figure out something type of shout.

I say nothing and slowly go back to stand with my back toward one of the elevator's walls.
Abraham dials some number on his phone,

" I am stuck on floor no. 6 in your building, can you contact..."

He looks at his phone.

" The fucking signals." He shouts again.

" Now, what will happen? "

I know I won't cry but I know I am going to die.

" Isaac has heard me enough to send help, you shouldn't start crying now," Abraham says.

" I am not crying. " I say sitting down on the floor of the elevator with my back against the wall.

" I am trying to send texts to Isaac and my father's man. Someone will surely come to help us. Nobody dies on an elevator, Not in 2024. "

He sits down in front of me.

We are silent for 5 minutes when he speaks.

" May I ask you something? "

Abraham says.

" Sure."

It's a good idea to talk, I don't wanna die crying over everything.

" Are you not afraid of me?"

He says looking exactly in my eyes. This scares me, I swear.

" Why would I be scared of you?"

I tell him, though I can feel my heart beating fast.

" Because we are alone here, and I can do anything I can with you. " I still look me in the eyes.

" You won't, You said we are friends."

I look at my shoes, I am finding reason to stay quiet now.

" Have you ever become intimate with Noah? "

I am choked and smashed all at the same time.

" I don't discuss my personal life with everyone."

I don't look at me, I don't even dare to look at him despite knowing the fact that his eyes are fixed on my face.

"Okay, Have you guys ever kissed on lips involving tongue? Desperate kiss that would want you to melt in the arms of each other? "

He says fixing his eyes on my face as if there is nothing else in this world to look at,

"I don't know." I look at my hands to avoid him. I want him to stop talking now.

" What if I kiss you now?" He moves a little closer to me.

I immediately look at him.

I want him to stop but the muscles in my tongue have forgotten how to talk.

He is so close to me now, His nose is touching my nose, and his lips are only an inch away from mine.

I can feel his fragrance making its way from my nose to my lungs, from lungs to blood, and from there to my heart, making it beat faster than ever.

My heart is beating so fast, I doubt if it would come out of my chest.

Abraham slowly moves his lips to my ear without touching my skin but being just an inch away from it is also an absolute torture.

"Don't worry, I won't kiss you."

He whispers in my ears and stands up.

I am still trying to catch my breath.

He checks his phone, types something, and tries to make some calls.

He seems worried now.

He moves to and fro for a solid 2 minutes and then he receives a notification on his phone, he seems a little bit calm, I don't know what the notification is about but I know I am going to get out of this elevator.

"What's your favorite movie?"

He sits down in front of me with at least one arm's distance between us.

" Titanic," I say without thinking because it has always been my favorite.

My stupid mind, I needed to stay quiet now.

" That's my mom's favorite too."
He tells me.

" But, you don't like your mom."

My mind don't seems to shut up.

" I don't like you either. "

He says looking exactly in my eyes.

It's a torture, a pure torture.

" What?"

I am surprised, this man never fails to amaze me.

He know exactly how to be nice one moment and worst the other moment.

" By the way, if you think Noah is loyal to you, go Check him out sometimes in his college without telling him."

He says.

I am about to ask what he means but the lift opens and the management team and some other people are already standing there so I decide to keep my mouth shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 35.8K 75
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
100K 1.8K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
219 30 12
"I DON'T want to see you, I hate you. You are the reason I lost her for god sake, you are the fucking reason. Just fucking leave before I end up doin...
357K 7.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancΓ©," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...