π™‹π˜Όπ™‹π™€π™,, π˜π˜—π˜Œπ˜Ήπ˜Žπ˜•!οΏ½...

By ZiezeeQ

[ONGOING] [FUNDAMENTAL PAPER EDUCATION X GN!READER] You transfer to a new school, unaware of the dark, vile a... More

PAPER
[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]

[2]

5.2K 92 305
By ZiezeeQ

[the three dies here, i wont really put much effort in writing their dead bodies lmao]

This chapter has alot of spelling errors, if you manage to spot one, please comment about it.

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1452 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[Uᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 walked down the hallway, going to your next destination which is Language class. You were so lost in your thoughts, you always felt like you were being watched. it was strange, but you brushed it off everytime. you didn't even notice you were gonna run into someone.

THUD

"oh- im so so sorry- here, let me help!"
You lend your hand, scanning the appearance of whoever you ran into.

He has short hair and a hairstyle that resembles the stock of an apple. He wears a uniform with a vest along with a tie. He appears to be wearing long socks accompanied with black shoes.
He looks at you and stares at your hand before taking it.

"thank you." He mumbled, it was difficult for you to hear what he said, but you still managed to.

"im so sorry about that, I was lost in my thoughts.. i wasnt looking where i was going."
you say.

...

...

The silence was awkward. REALLY awkward. you both just stood there staring at eachother, you dont know what to say at all, and by the looks of it he doesn't know either. so you decided to break the silence,

"whats your name?."

oh gosh, it was really awkward.

"Abigail.. just call me Abbie?."He said, it sounded more like a question.

"Oh! alright, im so sorry Abbie, i wasnt really paying attention to my surroundings, sorry again!" you yap and apologize for like the third time. womp womp

and there was silence.

could it even get more awkward?

..

..

You were in Miss Thavel's class. after a while of getting lost, Abbie helped you reach your destination, it seemed like he was in a rush, Poor dude. Though you still managed to make a small talk with him, he eventually became your newest friend! not for long.

You were seated on your chair, tapping your nails on the desk out of boredom. your patience was running out, you started to doodle random stuff in your notebook. but eventually stopped due to the lack of motivation you have to even draw.

you eventually stopped trying to entertain yourself with doodling random stuff on your notebook when Miss Thavel finally came in the room and started teaching, You never really saw her in person, and now you have.

Miss Thavel has medium length black hair and a curly ahoge. She has blocks with the letters "A", "B" and "C" with feathers on her head. Her outfit consists of a white collared button dress which is a little ripped at the bottom of the skirt. Her skin color and accessory color is white. She has big, long black arms with sharp nails. She wears black high heels with white socks.

You started to take notes eventually, trying to focus as much as you can, you couldn't even read your own handwriting. maybe you can just use a book.

-----

After a while, class ended, the classroom was beginning to get empty, you decided to stay and do your homework for a while. you weren't really the only one in the class left,there was a girl sitting on the desk beside yours. She appears to be semi-pale grey skinned with long gray hair that's tied up in a ponytail, she also has an ahoge and a highlight in her hair. She can be seen wearing sock puppets in both of her arm which has googly eyes on them.

She is seen wearing a grey T-shirt with a collar, and short sleeves. And she wears a black shirt with long sleeves inside of the grey t-shirt. She wears a dark-grey pants with only a stitch on her hip dips, at the end of her pants is black one strip.

She turned and waved at you, with a friendly smile on her face. you waved back.

you both talked with eachother, talking about both of your interests, you learned about her interests in making puppets and arts and crafts, and it was honestly impressive!
. . .

After doing your homework, along with talking with the grey skinned girl who introduced herself as Lana, you admired her little sock puppets with googly eyes in her hands. it was sort of funny how she could make puppet shows with it!

you're in the hallways, figuring where atleast one of your friends could be, you didnt really see any of your friends in the hallways or hear them at all. you could only hear multiple people chatting, laughing.

You made your way to the library, you figured maybe you could find atleast any of your friends there.

And you were right, When you entered in, you saw Claire and Engel waving, gesturing you to take a seat with them. You grabbed a book your interested in and took a seat beside your friends.

"hey, where were you? we were trying to find you everywhere, we didn't see atleast a single sign of you, though." Claire says and Engel nods, agreeing on what Claire said.

"awe.. you guys were trying to find me? i was trying to find you guys too!! well, after i finished something, i mean." You say, ending the last sentence with an awkward laugh.

You three talked about your interests, talking about what would you do and wouldn't. multiple laughter and giggles came from the three of you, You enjoyed their company, and so did they enjoy yours too.

"Pff.. Even if its small or big, i would never share my secrets, over my dead body!"
Claire says while laughing.

the good moment was eventually ended by the three bullies who had some sort of robot drone grab Claire.

"Claire! dont leave yet! you haven't even said goodbye! i didn't even tell my stories yet!" you sob, clutching to Claire's leg which made Engel panic, thinking you would break her leg by doing so.

"YOUR GONNA BREAK HER LEG!"

. . .

You and Engel were looking for Claire, the last time you've saw her was when Oliver, Zip and Edward dropped her down somewhere. You both couldn't see where, unfortunately.

"Claire?"

"Claire??? are you there?"

You both tried calling for Claire, but to no avail.

"Engel! What are we gonna do?!"

"lets split up for a while, go look for her that way, ill go the opposite."
Engel says, pointing a direction for you to go.

. . .

Claire falls down with aTHUD, making her dizzy and having stars floating around her head. Literally.

She was walking down the hallways, with a frown on her face. She then looks up to see Miss Bloomie, holding her graded paper, which is marked with a F. Miss Bloomie was glaring at her. In not a very NICE way.

. . .

Claire was cornered by the three teachers with an injured leg that was caused by one of the teachers. the injury prevented her to even run away. Miss circle raises her compass tool extending from her left forearm, about to hit the poor girl.

Claire was holding on for her dear life, her arms in a defensive position ready to take the hit-but it never happened.

Engel blocked Miss Circle, holding her compass tool to defend Claire. He then looks at Claire who froze, telling her to run.

Claire had to walk with difficulty, walking away from the three teachers, Engel gets slammed to the wall, injuring him.

Claire then walks by, finding Abbie and Lana's deceased and bloody bodies. some of their body parts separated, blood leaking everywhere. the only thing that didn't change was that they were still together. they were friends, weren't they? eventually Miss Circle caught up, an evil grin on her face.

Claire then spots Alice's room, which was covered with a taped EXIT sign. She didn't know about it at all. She thought it was an actual exit. Poor girl.

-

---

You and Bubble were checking up on Engel, checking his injuries.

You and Engel pushed away the other teachers that was covering the view of your friend's unconscious dead body. Her body was torn apart and her insides spilling out of her. her bones and ribs were basically visible. One of her eyes are even missing.

You both were basically sobbing and bawling your eyes out at the sight of your dead friend's bloodied body. You won't even manage to sleep anymore. And the news of both Lana and Abbie is no help to you at all. you only knew the three for a little time yet you valued them alot.

juice box break

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 244 17
Everything Belongs to their Rightful Owners I own Nothing except for my OCs later on. Fundamental Paper Education belongs to Kaaatie. Rasazy Fa...
9.6K 198 3
Going to a new school where everyone was murdered if they failed, that was...something, but what if those people became obsessed with you?
19.3K 200 10
Request anything, I'm doing oneshots, I love this fandom! Welcome to my oneshot book for Fundamental Paper Education, if you are interested in reques...
11.9K 243 12
Your parents transfered you to a different school. since in your school you get bullied a lot, and when your parents found out about it they decided...