𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 : �...

annjeonn

A cold billionaire jeon jungkook encounter with a ordinary girl and getting obsessed with her. Y/n : what do... Еще

MAD OBSESSION | Introduction |
1 : 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
2 : 𝐋𝐈𝐄
3 : 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑
4 : 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
5 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇
6 : 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘'𝐒
8 : 𝐁𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑
9 : 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
10 : 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐓
11: 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘
12 : 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃
13 :𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑
14 : 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑
15 : 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄
16 : 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
17 : 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌
18 : 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘
19 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘
20 : 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
21 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘
22 : 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓
23 :𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

7 : 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

61 4 0
annjeonn

Time skip
At the morning

Jungkook woke before her and heading towards his office because he have to attend his meeting with his client . While she is still sleeping. Jungkook told her not to go university because of the incident and he arranged everything for her to study online.

Jungkook reach his office and heading towards the meeting room and after hours he finished the meeting .

She woke up and found jungkook is not beside her . When she about to get up from the bed but something hit on her eyes and she got up quickly and made her way towards the night stand and grab the note which jungkook left for her .

In note :

Jungkook: hello my beautiful my angel good morning . how is your sleep ? Ok tell me after i reach home ok , sorry i left without informing you because i have a urgent to go and ya we have to visit somewhere in the evening ok .
. Your husband :)

Y/n : husband my foot . What's wrong with you jeon jungkook you bahave so different , do i really matter to your life jungkook. ?
* she ask herself because of his twisted act , she can fell the changes on him after the marriage .

Time skip :
At the evening she start to walk here and there because he is not receiving her call. she is wonder that he take his medicine or not minutes passed and finally he came with a shopping bags .

Jungkook : how was your day wifey , sorry i am not able to receive your call because my phone is already dead .
* he came near her by saying this and handed her bags .*
go and get ready and if you need any help just tell me.
* after saying this he turning his head to leave but she interpreted *

Y/n : wait .. can you give me chance to speak something. Why are you so hurry .

Jungkook : because we are already let .

Y/n : can i know where are we going mr jeon jungkook .

Jungkook : you will know after we reach the venue.
* he again turned to leave but she run and grabbed his shirt .*

Y/n : wait ... don't move ...

Jungkook : what are you doing wifey ..
* he came closer with his flirty smirk * what are you trying to do ? Do you want to stripped my shirt, whats your intention wifey ?

Y/n : stop stop stop ... did you take your medicine?

Jungkook : yes but that medicine didn't work on me like you do.
* he wink at her and give a flying kiss before leaving the living area *
GO AND GET READY WIFEY .

She flinched when he shouted those word from his mouth .

Y/n : what the hell is this . What he want ...this man is totally surprised like he said before ahhhh.
* she pulls her hair in frustration and grab the bag and heading towards their share badroom .

She came after getting ready meanwhile jungkook is waiting for her at the downstairs . She is stepping staircase while jungkook eyes caught her . He open her mouth with wide open when he saw her with the dress which he is choose for her .

Y/ n : ahmm ahmmm * she clear her throats .*

Jungkook : you are alredy here lets go then * but he didn't move a inch and his eyes are fix on her , her peach colour long flare gown caught his attention , her face is glowing like a star , shining like a moon . he is just admire her beauty.

Y/n : jungkook..jungkook..
* she wave her hand infront of his face and finally he blinked..

Jungkook : yea yea ... lets go ..

Y/n : can you tell me where are we going if you still don't tell me where are we going then iam not going to move a inch from here .

Jungkook : no need to move.. iam always here for my wifey .

Y/n : what do you me..
* he didn't gave a chance to finish her word and he carried her in bridal style. *

Jungkook: this is what i mean ...your pretty lags will hurt if you walk .

Y/n : omg jungkook why you always take my word seriously put me down i have a feet .
Jungkook : i am always serious when the things comes to you...enjoy my warm wifey.

They both sit on the back sit of car and heading towards the venue.

Y/n : jungkook, now can you tell me where are we going.

Jungkook : at the party , did you know everyone know now who is jeon jungkook wife so now i want to announce officially that you are my wife.
* he put his arm on her waist and pull her closer to him until she bump into him .

Y/n : you didn't ask me once.

Jungkook : cuz i know you will rejected so i decided myself not to tell you .

Y/n : you are so mean jungkook.

Jungkook : for you
* they didn't even realise when they reach the venue because they both argueing each other . They both enter the palace where jungkook organised his party , they both enter the hall and everyone start to bow . After all he is jungkook their boss and also they check on her head to toe and start mumbling how beautiful is jeon jungkook wife . Everyone start to clapping as a welcoming them but she fell awkward and feeling like something going bad happen. She grabbed corner of his shirt and pull him slowly.

Jungkook : what happened wifey we are in public do you really want to flirt with me here huhhh .

Y/ n : stop .. be serious sometime jungkook.
I fell akward can i go outside or roaming at the palace .

Jungkook : not allowed, you are not going anywhere without me .

Y/ n : then come with me .

Jungkook : after a speech.

Y/n : what speech .

Jungkook : i want to introduce my beautiful angel wife to everyone , from today world's get to know who you are , whom you are belong to ok .
* he hug her and patted her back *
don't worry iam here he.
*kissed her hair *
btw wifey i like your hair smells . Hug me back ..

Y/ n : in your dream ,go .
* she pushed him but he didn't move an inch *

Jungkook : your force didn't work on me.
* he break the hug and heading towards the speech area .

Y/n : you annoying jeon jungkook.
* she listened silently what her husband is announcing , everyone is happy and started to clapping and there some reporters start throwing questions on him but he handled them silently. But suddenly she feels like someone is watching her she start roaming her eyes here and there but no one is watching her everyone enjoying jungkook speech when she turned her head behind her then she saw someone is hiding behind the pillar and his gaze are stuck on her . She feels how badly that person watching her but his face is hide only eyes are visible when she started to moved her leg that person started to back and started to walk away while she is still following his figure. That person is keep walking and she is still following him because she trying to finding out who is the person behind the black mask but suddenly that person stop in track and turn his head towards her and start coming closer to her but she didn't move a inch .

Y/n : who are you ? What do want and what's the reason for hiding your face .

? : the reason is you kang y/n . I am your secret lover .

Y/n : wait.. how did you know my name . I didn't even know who you are .

? : i know everything about you , didn't i say i am your secret lover .

Y/n : stop your nonsense or i will tell jungkook.

? : your husband. Did he offered you money for this marriage . You are supposed to be with me not him .

Y/n : i said stop and go from here .

? : you know what i came here for mission but i found my diamond and its you .
* he started to come closer to her but she punch his face and about to run but she feels something cold on her head , she slowly turn to face the person and saw the person is holding a gun he hit her with the back of gun and in a sec her body collapsed on the floor. The person slowly bending to her level *

? : if i want then no one will able to stop me taking from you here not even your so called husband . But don't worry my precious diamond i will take you with me after i finished my mission . I have to find out that devil .
* after sayin he left from there .

jungkook : so everyone enjoy the party.
* after saying that he got off from the stage .
he got shocked when he didn't find her figure infront of her and he start to search her but he didn't find her and he pull out his phone from his pocket and start to call her but he forget that she gave her purse to him because she is struggling to her dress and she didn't able to hold her purse so she decided to gave him . when he call her he found that her phone is buzzing from her purse *
SHITT ....where are you y/n stop playing with me i know you are hiding somewhere because i know you love to annoying me .

He again started to search every corner of hall but she is nowhere to see and he decided to check hallways. He keep moving his eyes here and there but suddenly his eyes fell on the figure. He run fastlly towards the figure because he already find out who is she *

Jungkook : y/n ...y/n.... wake up y/n ... he started to shake her shoulders and she slowly open her eyes .

Y/n : jung...

Jungkook : yes wifey ... iam here . ...iam here .. don't worry you are fine .
* he hug her and start rubbing her back ..

Y/n ..jungkook...

Jungkook : shhh.. don't talk ...

Y/n : jungkook... listen ....i want..to tell you something...

Jungkook : not now lets go home first ..
* he pick her up in bridel style and she wrapped hand around his nack and he went from there.

In kang Mansion:

Mr Kang : are you crazy lorenzo .why you go there in jungkook party.

Lorenzo: i didn't control my anger so i go there by myself to find out the Marriage is fake or not but now its clear and from today everyone know about jungkook and y/n and you already know about this marriage right ?

Mr kang : yes.. i know y/n already told me about jungkook..

Lorenzo : about jungkook what ?
* he ask him banging his hand on the table .*

Mr kang : jungkook trickingly make her sign the marriage paper. She also unaware about his step .

Lorenzo : and why she is still there if she don't want this marriage.

Mr kang : let me remind you Lorenzo you are nothing to her , she doesn't even know your name . you still have a time buried your craziness towards her and don't forget you are here on mission so focus on you mission.

Lorenzo : yes you are right she don't know about me but soon she will know . Let me remind you also you know right who is y/n and you are his ....
* he didn't complete his word when mr kang interrupted..*

Mr kang : don't you dare to complete the word.

Lorenzo : why ?? You are afraid of her , just think what will happen if she know about your truth one day , so be careful and stop interrupting beetwen me and my work..
* he left after saying this *

____________________☆_______________

⤷𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘

Don't forget to vote ☆ please .

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

75.6K 775 18
You have 3 holes let me use them well -Jeon Jungkook You gave yourself to your roommate until you found out his real identity ©All Rights Reserved
282K 11.5K 53
"I don't want to win against the world. I just want to win against you because you are my world." Two people, one competition, both of them fighting...
13.2K 595 25
"Hel-" before you could complete "Move aside" the boy infront of you said making you pout and step aside As you watched him sit on the couch you si...
9.8K 330 11
"Sir please move aside - I can't understand what you're saying"she tried to move from my left but again I blocked her way she tried to move from the...