๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž...

By HappyGoLuckyKitty

๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฆ: (Ongoing) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ-๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’... More

EYES HERE BEFORE READING!
MCs & Info
Chapter 1: Another World
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: The New Path
Chapter 4: Back At Home
Chapter 5: The Preparation
Chapter 6: The Start of Journey
Chapter 7: First Mission with Saitama
Chapter 8: Saitama and Tanjiro v.s Swamp Demons
Chapter 9: Asakusa Tokyo and Muzan Encounter
NOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER
Chapter 10: The Confusion and Ruckus
Chapter 11: New Foes and New Allies
Chapter 12: The Next Plan
Chapter 13: Tamayo and Yushiro (part 1)
Chapter 13: Tamayo and Yushiro (part 2)
Chapter 14: Pursuit and Blood (part 1)
Chapter 14: Pursuit and Blood (part 2)
Chapter 14: Pursuit and Blood (part 3)
Chapter 15: Errands and Changes
Chapter 16: Zenitsu Encounter
Chapter 17: Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 18: The Boarhead and the sleeping slayer
Chapter 19: Boarhead and Saitama
Chapter 20: Tanjiro v.s Kyogai
Chapter 21: Saitama taming the Bad Boar
BONUS CHAPTER: THE HEADBUTT CONTEST
Chapter 22: The Demon Slayer Squad
Chapter 23: Hisa's Mansion (part 1)
SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT WEEK'S CHAPTERS
Chapter 23: Hisa's Mansion (part 2)
BONUS CHAPTER: A Glimpse of Saitama's Strength
Chapter 24: Mount Natagumo Incident (part 1)
Chapter 24: Mount Natagumo Incident (part 2)
Chapter 24: Mount Natagumo Incident (part 3)
BONUS CHAPTER: Zenitsu's Past
Chapter 25: Saitama meets the 2 Pillars
Chapter 26: The Poker Faces
Chapter 27: Pillar v.s Saitama /Student v.s Pillar
Chapter 28: Saitama's Blunder
Chapter 29: Saitama and the 9 Pillars
Chapter 30: Meeting the Leader of The DSC
Chapter 31: The Questioning
SMALL SURVEY
VOTING CONTEST
Chapter 32: The Power Hashira
Chapter 33: Butterfly Mansion
BONUS CHAPTER: 9 Pillar's Meeting and Muzan's Meeting
SIDE STORY: Rehabilitation (part 1)
SIDE STORY: Rehabilitation (part 2)
SIDE STORY: Rehabilitation (part 3)
SIDE STORY: Rehabilitation (part 4)
SIDE STORY: Rehabilitation (part 5)
BONUS CHAPTER: The Great Cook
APRIL 1 NOTE
Chapter 34 (S2): The Flame Hashira
Chapter 35 (S2): Flame and Power Tandem
Chapter 36 (S2): Tanjiro's Past
Chapter 37 (S2): Saving the Train
Chapter 38 (S2): Rengoku v.s Akaza
Chapter 39 (S2): Saitama v.s Akaza
Chapter 40 (S2): Welcome Back, Rengoku!
SIDE STORY (S2): Back to Butterfly Mansion
SIDE STORY (S2): Kanao's Past
SIDE STORY (S2): Small Visits
๐Ÿ’€SAITAMA IN INFINITY CASTLE๐Ÿ’€
S3 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 41 (S3): Tengen Uzui
Chapter 42 (S3): Entertainment District
Chapter 43 (S3): Operation Disguise
Chapter 44 (S3): Encountering Mastermind
Chapter 45 (S3): Flame v.s Ice
Chapter 46 (S3): Upper Rank 6
๐๐ง๐€ & ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ

SIDE STORY: The Hero feels Fear Again

606 28 9
By HappyGoLuckyKitty

Hi guys I'm bored, I decided to create a side story, this is "canon or not canon" what you think?

Important Note: This is a very weird chapter! Not intended to those who are afraid of Horror!!

(As usual needs rechecking....)

After the declaration of Tanjiro and Nezuko to be rehabilitated, Saitama accompanied them inside the Butterfly Mansion.

And right now Tanjiro and Nezuko were given a room inside the dorm of Shinobu's Mansion.

Meanwhile Saitama was given a huge room by Shinobu Kocho due to his status of being the pillar.

Meanwhile at late noon, Tanjiro carried the box inside his room where he can secure Nezuko to come out safely.

Tanjiro closes the window curtain before he looks at the box and calls out Nezuko "Nezuko...you can come out now~" in caring tone.

Nezuko slowly opened the opener of the box, she crawl out slowly with her childlike appearance.

Tanjiro smiles warmly as he approach the small Nezuko and gives her a gentle headpats "Nezuko~ are you now alright? Do you want to play with me~?"

Nezuko shakes head, instead goes to hug her brother tightly in a loving embrace, making a muffling noise like "mhmhmhmhmgm~" a cute sounds of smol Nezuko.

"Don't destroy that bamboo muzzle okay?" Says Tanjiro as he hugs her back while rubbing her back lovingly

[Door knock sounds]

Tanjiro get startled when he noticed someone was knocking at the door.

Tanjiro takes a deep breath as he says "come in..."

Tanjiro thought it was somebody else.

But to his surprise, it was Saitama.

"Yo Tanjiro! May I come in?" Asked the hero being sincere.

Tanjiro continue to smiles as he nodded and says "ofcourse you are welcome! Come mister Saitama!"

The hero walks inside their room and closes the door slowly.

[Door shuts]

Tanjiro's eyes sparkle as he was happy to see the hero "mister Saitama! Come sit with me in the bed!"

"Mhm!!!" Nezuko giggled and invited Saitama to their bondings.

Saitama makes a smirking sounds as he sat with them, giving Nezuko a headpat while saying "now who's the good girl?"

The words of Saitama made Tanjiro thinks the hero saw her as a sort of cute animal so Tanjiro says....

"Mister Saitama, don't you ever see her as a pet!" Tanjiro pouting and still carrying Nezuko in a loving embrace.

The small Nezuko was delighted, giving Saitama a headpat in return, and the hero wasn't bothered.

Saitama was melting from her cuteness "awwwww....so cute~"

Tanjiro puts his arms around his waist, sighing and looking stern at Saitama..

"Mister Saitama!" Tanjiro pouting more trying to get Saitama's attention.

"Huh? I'm not seeing her as a pet! It's just inhuman you know..I see her as an angel, how many times do I have to tell you...jeez" Saitama frowning and then sighed afterwards.

The hero then changes topic "so Tanjiro, what are your plans tomorrow?"

Tanjiro tried to think about what the hero said, he looks at the closed window as he says "we are under rehabilitation, so I guess all I can do is to train and to be stronger..."

Hearing the words of Tanjiro, the hero puts his right hand at Tanjiro's shoulder, cheering the youngster by saying "that's right, you should train and exercise just like me, maybe you can become stronger like me like you can one punch an opponent..."

Tanjiro in surprised expression was like "Eh? Really?"

"Forget what I said..maybe you'll become bald after that..you'll never get girls if you are bald..because you know, you'll look ugly if you're bald" Saitama avoiding the consequences if Tanjiro were to do daily routines like him.

Tanjiro nodded while understanding the hero, the hero was genuine, he don't want Tanjiro to suffer boredom, lose of emotion and loneliness just like him.

But Tanjiro while still carrying the small Nezuko says to the hero in concern "so mister Saitama, why are you here? I know you have something to say for me, not just some kind of greetings right?"

Saitama smiles nervously, he has a dread expression, sweat drip over his cheek as he feels fear of something.

Tanjiro was concerned as he asked "mister Saitama, is there something wrong?"

"Tanjiro..." Saitama gulping

"Y-yes...." Tanjiro feeling curious and worried.

"Um...you know..." Saitama hesitating as he bite his fingernails while anxious.

"Mhmhm???" The small and cute Nezuko tilting her head, wondering what Saitama was about to say.

Tanjiro looking more concerned "mister Saitama?"

Saitama forced himself to smile, he sit straight and expresses, feeling scared of what he did today, he asked for advice "Tanjiro, what should I do, I broke a big expensive vase from that scary medic girl......d-do you think she will forgive me if I apologize properly??"

"Ehhhh?????" Tanjiro smiles awkwardly and don't know what's the best solution to the problem, he wants more clarification as he ask more "b-but what did you do that you accidentally broke an expensive vase!???"

Saitama makes a whimpering tone "I was just curious of the vase, I try to touch it but using a little force of my thumb, the vase crack and now broke into pieces!!!"

Tanjiro dripping in sweat and trying to make a solution asked more before making a solution "But but...did the helpers like Aoi and the little girls know about that--"

"They knew!! They tried to help me and keep it a secret! S-so we decided to keep the broken vase and hide it" Says the panicking Saitama, he try to check his wallet but he has only penny, even a little penny won't help since it's a very expensive vase.

The truth is Aoi and the 3 kids were feeling scared if Shinobu founds out her expensive vase broke, she will punish the criminal, not to mention it was her favorite vase that she keep since she was a kid. So the helpers of the mansion decided to pretend they didn't see what Saitama did.

The duo were feeling the same fear, Tanjiro was like "mister Saitama, why are you so reckless, you know that miss Shinobu is a pillar right? And you said you have debts to pay?"

"Gulp....should I run away??" Saitama in wide eyes, waiting for Tanjiro's response.

"Uh....erm.....I don't even know...I don't want to get involved since we are also caught in a trouble..." Tanjiro shrugs and was feeling pity.

But they just heard a soothing menacing voice of the Insect Pillar at the hallway, it echoed and send shiver to their spine.

"MISTER SAITAMA~ WHERE ARE YOU?? WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR ROOM, I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE VASE YOU BROKE~~~~"

Saitama exclaimed, he cover his mouth, drip sweat from his entire body feeling anxious and scared to get caught.

Tanjiro gestures Saitama to close his mouth and grabs the hero's hand while whispering "you better hide!!!"

"H-huh? Isn't that making me put into more trouble?" Saitama in doubting look

"You got no choice mister Saitama!" Tanjiro drags mister Saitama and forced himself to hide in the cabinet

But the cabinet was occupied with clothes

"Damn...I guess I'll be dead today..." Saitama making a :"3  tearful face

Nezuko gestures Saitama to hide in her box but Saitama laughs her cute attempts of helping him out, the hero thanked her and says "haha~ don't worry my Nezuko, I'll be alright--"

"ARA ARA~ MISTER SAITAMA~ ARE YOU INSIDE TANJIRO'S ROOM??"

The menacing soothing tone of Shinobu makes the invincible Saitama shiver, the hero feels great fear, he don't know why, he hasn't feel like this from his original world but why today? Is it because he views her as something....Nightmare?? It's like a husband fears his wife.

"MISTER SAITAMA, I'M COMING INSIDE...~~!"

"Tanjiro! I'll hide under the bed!" Saitama hides under the bed, even if it's obvious he can be seen, he got no choice.

"Go mister Saitama! I'll try to help!" The nervous Tanjiro doing his best to cover Saitama under the bed.

"Mhmhm!!" Nezuko trying to cheer for Saitama's survival.

[Door opening]

Shinobu in her dark and scary expression, stares at the awkward sibling while trying to cover Saitama under the bed with their bodies to block the Insect Pillar's view.

Shinobu pretends to act happy by smiling, but deep inside, she is angry and her hands itching to punish Saitama.

"Ara ara~ Tanjiro and Nezuko~ Is mister Saitama here inside this room?" Asked the smiling Shinobu while she has a terrifying aura in her back. Her hands at her back while looking at the surroundings.

The siblings shake head while smiling nervously

"Ohhh really? But you know....if you lie, your rehabilitation will be turned into a mess~" Shinobu giggling evilly at the siblings

The chibby Nezuko and the awkward Tanjiro looks at each other, they sighed and submit to her.

Tanjiro sighed deeply as he surrender protecting the hero, he pointed the bed with his finger and told her that Saitama is hiding under their bed.

"Okay~ thanks!" Says the giggling and evil Shinobu, the insect pillar slowly walk at the bed, looking more menacing than ever.

[Thudding steps]

Saitama drip sweat as he cover his mouth while hiding and remaining silent

But the Insect Pillar suddenly peek below the bed surprising the hero with her scary smile "boooo~~~!"

The hero didn't scream, instead he apologized "I'm sorry for breaking your expensive vase...." In whining tone.

"No no no~ mister Saitama, you'll be SORRY...." Shinobu smiles evily and drags Saitama by pulling his collar, they went out from Tanjiro's room.

The hero didn't resisted, he let her drag him, he just crosses his arm and salute himself for staying brave until his end of time.

[Door closes after Shinobu drags Saitama outside]

Tanjiro sighed in relief and mumbles "I'm sorry mister Saitama, I can't just lie infront of miss Kocho...I know you'll be angry at me, but I hope you understand..."

"Mhmhmhm...." Nezuko nodding and scratching her head.

The siblings felt regret, but later they try to recover their breath and to prepare an apology letter to help Saitama another day.

Now what did Shinobu do to Saitama?

The curious Aoi Kanzaki who was peeking at the wall just saw the Insect Pillar dragging the poor hero inside her room, Aoi can hear Shinobu who is laughing evilly at the powerless hero who can't do anything but to accept his fate.

TO BE CONTINUED 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.1K 72
In the taisho era, a young girl named Rimuru, encountered a powerful demon but managed to escape at the cost of the lives of those she calls family...
8K 711 8
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™บ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. ๐˜พ๏ฟฝ...
111K 5K 27
โ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
59.3K 1.8K 16
Tanjiro had always done his best on missions, succeeding and pushing onward. But one thing continued to bug him. After his first encounter with Muzan...