π—ͺ𝗔𝗦 π—œπ—§ 𝗔 π—‘π—œπ—šπ—›π—§π— π—”...

By fathima_laskar

Just a nightmare?or some real incident was connected? Yash kept running from his nightmares. He never allowed... More

"π™π™Šπ™Š π™π˜Όπ™ π™π™Š π™π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ"
"𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™‡π˜Όπ™†π™€"

" 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜½π™π™‰π™‚π˜Όπ™‡π™Šπ™’"

11 2 2
By fathima_laskar

When he was drowning he tried hard to shout but couldn't.

Yash suddenly woke up when he dreamed about bleeding, he was sweating. He was shivering and kept breathing through his mouth. It was nothing new for him (the dream) but today's nightmare was something different from the other days.

How it was different from any other days?

Earlier the nightmare was just about drowning, neither gun nor child, he never saw that when he drowned he got hurt by a rock and was bleeding badly even that he got pushed by someone. Isn't that terrifying?

Let's dig about the nightmare he had for the first time

__ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ__ (ʏᴀsʜ ᴡᴀs 𝟷𝟺 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ)

Two and half years ago...

He was very happy as he celebrated his birthday on his favorite beach he visited in his childhood with his mother and father. After celebrating they went home .
He hugged his father and said ' dad , thank you so much '.
His father replied ' I can't accept this gratitude because your dream is mine, so I need to fulfill it '.

Then little yash giggled and said 'you know I saw mama she was making castle for me '.
His father asked 'did you saw her face ' ?

Yash face went on disappointment and nodded to 'NO'.

After few minutes..

Little yash fall asleep on the sofa, then his father took him to his room and went .

At 3 o'clock..
Little yash had a nightmare. He saw a child (probably of 7 or 8 years old ) was drowning in the lake he couldn't saw his face properly. But the nightmare felt so real , he felt himself drowning and losing all his sense and breath.

He woke up and was shivering when he found himself alone .

He threw the blanket and was calling his father.

Pa.. Pa.. Papa.. Papa..

His father was sleeping unconsciously , since he was very tired from today's celebration.
He shouted loudly and his father got his senses and asked him 'what?.. What happened ba?

Yash explained everything to him.
Sunil (yash's father) asked him to sleep with him without discussing about the nightmare and told 'today we didn't slept on time that's why you had a bad dream' and further he said 'yash promise me you will sleep on time and will take your medicines in a fixed time '.

Little yash promised him.

__ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs__

Everything was fine till he had the same nightmare for two or three days continuously.

On the fourth time he saw the child's face who was drowning.
No wonder who was he, because it was yash himself, as he saw his family album recently and the resemblance are just 100 percent. His heart was beating so fast. Somehow he managed the shocking realization.

After few weeks..

Due to his busy schedule he never followed the routine he promised to his father. Even he used to miss his tablets.

Every time the few seconds of nightmare leaves him shattered, but he never shared it to anyone .
Even he thought of taking pills which will help him to sleep.

But his father found the prescription he brought from a doctor.

He scolded and warned him to not consume further tablets without letting him know.

Yash responded in irritated (cum angrier)way...
' The nightmares never let me sleep peacefully what should I do dad, sometimes I face severe headache which never let me do my studies and curriculum activities finely'. 'I got tired of this things dad '.

His father replied 'the tablets you are taking from your childhood was to avoid this type of thoughts I mean the nightmares just avoid it in every possible way or all tablets side effects will cause something big to your health'.

Yash left without any response..

__ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ__

He ran to the kitchen and took a glass of water, he drank it as fast he could.

He was standing there for few minutes..

Then he came to his room..

It was 2:57am
He opened the window and looked outside and was thinking about the abandoned bungalow (he was currently staring at that) .

(He stopped thinking about the nightmare)

Yash was talking to himself
𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 . 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 , 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

Then he stopped and kept staring.. His mind glitched

Yash realized its seems familiar to him. He meant the tree near the bungalow.

He said 'yes its.. Its the same tree I just had dreamed about .. I must visit the rooftop so I can confirm that its the same bungalow I saw'.

Then he thought to visit it at the noon hours,since its a free time for him.

He closed the window and went to sleep. But yash couldn't sleep specially after he found the similarity (the tree) .

He unplugged the charger and took his phone and decided to visit the rooftop .

He closed his House's entrance door and went backside of his house .

He got disappointed when he saw that the main door was locked .

Yash said 'huh, I am regretting it'.

He sighed and hold the lock and said 'you don't deserve to be here'.

Then he pulled it hardly and fell down.
(The lock was there just for the show)

Again yash 'SHARMA uncle hasn't changed at all he still keep things in this way so people could assume its locked or sealed '.

Mr. SHARMA the only broker of that city. He has to sell this bungalow in a huge amount. But no one ever found anything excellent about the bungalow except the paintings. You will be surprised the owner doesn't want to sell the paintings or the other stuffs inside it, he will sell the bungalow only. Even some rooms are still locked their keys are only owned by the owner of this bungalow.

Now who's the owner?
Actually, no one knows .

Then he went inside and his eyes stopped at the beautiful paintings.

[ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢs]

He heard someone was running he looked back and saw two peoples were rushed to a room.

He ran towards that room and he recognized that one person was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
20.6K 957 24
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
92.9K 3K 51
π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ 𝐁𝐔𝐒 π†π‘π€π•π„π˜π€π‘πƒ "πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, πš’πšœ πš’πš— πšœπšπš’πš•πšŽ. πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšœ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš’πšœπš‘ πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚊 πš–πš˜πš...
878 109 9
β€’α‘­Oα—΄Tα–‡Yβ€’ A collection of poems I write in my spare time. It's supposed to make you happy. Or sad. ❗Read at your own expense.