Finding Balance

By Kiayla835

"I've waisted so much time thinking about why we didn't work out, I've blamed myself for us not working out b... More

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章

第12章

100 4 0
By Kiayla835

Taurus Ta'quan Lee Sr
1:20 Am / February 24th
San Francisco, California
Home

"Taurus.....Taurus....Taurus please get up! I heard being shook out of my sleep, I opened my eyes seeing Zia crying, her eyes were puffy and red'

"What happened? I asked sitting up looking at her as she cried, "My si-sister....got-got in an accident! She said crying harder and I pulled her into my arms'

"Damn it's gon be okay, imma book us some tickets....go pack your stuff and get ready! I said placing a kiss on her forehead'

'She nodded walking into the bathroom, i booked two tickets to Dallas and I pulled my bag out packing me some clothes, I got a notification on my phone showing that my lil ho had texted me'

Little Caesars
Daddy I'm so horny right now, you should come over!
Little Caesars
Daddy stop leaving my on read I wanna feel you inside me again
Little Caesars
Daddy I swear if you with some bitch imma kill you and her
Me
Bru can you chill? I'm not coming over there I'm wit my girl!

'I turnt my phone on dnd and finished packing, Zia came out of the bathroom, I went in and started brushing my teeth'

*1 hour*

'We boarded the plane and took our seats in first class, I put my phone on airplane mode and put my AirPods in listening to my downloaded music, Zia was looking out of the window with her AirPods in'

'I took her hand kissing it and she laid her head down on my lap and I rubbed my fingers through her hair, I felt the plane taking off and I just closed my eyes dozing off'

*TIME SKIP*

Dezia Nessa Williams
6:30 Am / Same Day
Dallas, Texas
Hospital

"Hey everybody" I spoke walking into the waiting room seeing Cross and a couple of Milas friends, "Hey Zia" Cross said getting up hugging me and I hugged back'

'I sat down and Taurus dapped Cross up and sat down beside me, "Has the doctor said anything? I asked out loud and Cross shook his head'

'A doctor walked over right after I asked that, "Family of Giana Williams? He asked and we all got up walking over to him'

"Ok so Giana is in critical condition but she's a strong one is one thing I can say, she's in a coma and there's it's a possibility that she'll be up in a couple of weeks or so! He said and I cried, Taurus came over hugging me'

"Can we go see her? Cross asked and the doctor nodded, "Yes three at a time, room 204! He said walking away and we all walked to the room walking into the room not caring about the limit'

'My heart sank as I seen her all bandaged up, she had a bruises and stitches all over her face, "Awn my poor sisterr! I said letting tears fall as I went over kissing her cheek'

'I sat down in the chair and Taurus came over pulling me up sitting down and I sat on him, I laid my head on his chest dozing off'

*3 hours*

"Here's the guest room, if yall need anything I'll be in my room! Cross said showing us our room, we were going to stay in a hotel but Cross insisted us to stay at His and Milas house'

"Thank you! I said walking to the guest room it was like the size of an apartment, "This lil bitch big" Taurus said I looked at him, "Stop allat cussing boy! I said and he chuckled'

"I need some rest! I said changing my clothes and getting into the bed, Taurus went to the bathroom and I heard him lock the door, I got on my phone and scrolled through instagram'

TheRealZiaa                                 2 secs

'I put my phone on the charger and I laid there in silence, I heard sniffing and then I heard coughing, I got up walking to the bathroom door knocking'

"Taurus...is everything ok? I asked and he didn't reply, "Taurus! I said and the door opened, "I'm good, just my allergies! He said walking past me, I nodded suspiciously and he went over changing his clothes getting in the bed'

'I got in beside him admiring his looks as he closed his eyes, "You like something you see? He asked out of nowhere and I just smiled, he opened his eyes looking at me pulling me ontop of him kissing me'

'I started grinding on him feeling him get hard underneath me, "You better chill before I fuck the shit out of you! Taurus said grabbing my neck kissing me'

"Omg! I said laughing as he started rubbing in between my thighs, "Take these off" Taurus said referring to my shorts and I shook my head, "What if Cross hear us? I asked him and he smacked his lips'

"This house big as fuck, his ahh probably across the house! He said and I got up a little taking my shorts off and Taurus pulled his manhood out'

"Ride me baby" Taurus said biting on his lips and I pulled my panties to the side and put his tip in my entrance, I slowly slid down on it moaning from the sensational feeling'

'Once I got use to his size I got on my feet and started bouncing up and down on his manhood, "Awl fuckkkk! I moaned out feeling Taurus grab me by my neck and kissed me'

"Damn baby yo shii tight! Taurus groaned out slapping my ass as I rode him, "Open yo eyes and look at me! He said and i opened my eyes instantly getting the feeling that I was about to have an orgasim'

'My walls started to clench around Taurus manhood and my legs started to shake, "Tauruss- I moaned out feeling myself squirt and I felt something shoot inside of me, knowingly he just nutted in me'

'My body went limp getting off from being ontop of him I laid next to him, both of us are out of breath, "Baby wake up, we not done! Taurus said raising up opening my legs, "Mhhh fuckkk! I moaned from him slamming inside of me...

What y'all think Taurus was doing in that bathroom chile?

Is Zia not catching on or does she peep something but doesn't want to believe what might be true?

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 21.2K 47
Read it ma'am or sir . ?‍?
464K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
25.8K 535 28
"Why can't you just love me!" Zia said crying while hugging Taurus' "Imma hood nigga baby, ion love easily! Taurus said kissing Zia's cheek' Read mor...
31.1K 1.7K 60
"Every time I close my eyes, my brain jogs back to the times I almost died. It feels like death all over again."