Our Dirty Little Secret

By elu_peafowl

โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ... More

MY peafowl....
IMPORTANT NOTE (don't skip it)
Main Character's
ใ€ŠThe Chowdhury familyใ€‹
ใ€ŠThe Sharma familyใ€‹
1~Result day
2~suspicious Athrav
3~Athrav's brother is mysterious
4~First official alone time
5~feeling something something
6 ~Hide and seek
8 ~illusion
9 ~Worried
~ New Book

7~Flattered heart

392 72 52
By elu_peafowl

~Vote and Comment~

Radhika's Pov

When someone says extreme!! it can be said in any situation,

like any situation.

and if the word extreme had stretched a lot, we should know that the person is in extremeee trouble...
This is what's happening with me right now, and the main reason is when I don't keep a tract of time, today I was extremely late.... like frecking late and my friends being my friends didn't wake me up, like dude if you woke someone up, they are not going to ask for any taxes or something.

Currently I was crying on my fate, because I couldn't have found my physics notes, and the only thought which came in my mind was,

call you're frecking brother!!

That's what I'm going to do.

"Pick up, pick up!!" I was tapping my foot impatiently on fluffy white rug, ready to tear it apart with my toenail. and finally, after some rings he picked it up.

"What.!!" He shouted loudly probably irritated with my early morning call, and now I was crying for real... because I know he is not going to help me in any situation, but thought to try my luck, which I don't know if I've it today or not.

"Bhai." Me being greatest sweeter tried to butter up my brother.

"Shut up you're buttery puttery  nonsense and come on the point." Came his rude voice.

dad I miss you....

Okay, it's not going to work just say it, Radhika.

"Can you drop me to the c-college?" I asked while pulling the phone far away from my ear, already knowing the consequences.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT...?" He screamed so loudly for my horror.

"Are you frecking insane or I was not good enough to have a sweet little sister." He said not being harsh but harsher.

I just rolled my eyes on his words and hung up the call.

It was not like he doesn't care about me, but it was all about me being whining around him, and rearing on him for small things, I never did my school projects or assignment, they were all done by him...But that time I was a teenager and now it's different he wants me to grow up and become independent... these sentences were not said by him but my grandpa, he said that... this is what bhaiya told him when for the first time we had a big fight, It was the same but the difference was that day I was crying and today I totally understand him.

I inhaled and exhaled, trying to divert my mind from taking a U-turn towards emotional road.

Now looks like I've no one to help me but me..., Ugrah.

Let's not waste the time, I thought and started packing my bag as fast as I can do, there were only 10 minutes left and then they'll close the god damn gate, shit.

I packed everything in my bag and for the last time saw my appearance in mirror, which I never did before.

I locked the door and made my way downstair in hurry, I again checked my bag for consideration if I left something important or not. And again, started walking but....

I saw an unexpected person leaning on his bike with his devilish appearance he was looking like a god damn meal in his black shirt which was combined with light blue jeans and with his favorite white sneakers, and he was staring at one spot....

And when I realized that one spot was me!! I instantly lowered my eyes.

Shiva shiva shiva shiva, I was chanting it under my breath trying to calm my heart beats.

"Uhm... what are you doing here?" I said Trying hard not to shutter and look nervous after our awkward last meet.

"I got a call from Abhijit saying you need a ride for college, and I was nearby so thought to accept the offer." He said intensely looking at me without blinking which only made me look at his naked chest which was giving me a clear view of his muscular body.

I nodded and withdrew my eyes from the unholy place.

"So, can we go?" I asked looking up at his eyes which came up to meet my eyes, The heck he was looking at?

Don't tell me he was looking at my Ches-

"Yeah, I was." He said bending down till my height with a devilish smile, I backed of creating some space between us and looked everywhere but him...

"I was not staring at you." I said feeling my own self coming out, and made a eye contact with him.

He chuckled sinfully and step forward decreasing the space.

" I never said you were staring at me? you were the one busy gazing at my chest obscenely." He spoke and gave me his annoying smile.

Obscenely!!?

"Obscenely? You know what a meaning that word Helds?" I replied and He just shrugged his shoulder pointed at his watch.... shit shit shit I'm gone.

"See because of you now I'm late, you better pay me for that." I said hitting on his chest.

"Okay, quit talking now and let's go." He said hooping on his bike, leaving enough space for me to seat, I rolled my eyes and kept my big fat bag between us intentionally pushing him with it.

He gave me a look from rare view mirror, and I innocently raised my eyebrow at him asking what happened, he said nothing and started the bike at medium speed and out of nowhere pulled the break, which made my body pulled back, but I landed on my bag.

I sternly gazed him, and he gave me his innocent smile.

"What happened Kishori? Any problem." He asked like he did nothing to literally kill me.

"Yeah, there's a problem this seat of your bikes is really small in size, and I like big things." I said without acknowledging my words.

I heard no reply from him, so I glance at him through rare view mirror and found him already staring at me, and then it clicked me.

"W-what...... you are so dirty minded Karnish I was not talking about that." I said instantly reacting on it and hitted his shoulder.

He busted out laughing, which made me stare at him in Adoration, his dimples were clear in view, which made him look more innocent and cuter...

Ohm, I love ruining an innocent soul came a voice from back of my mind.

I shook my head and looked at him again who was already looking at me.

"Remove your bag, because more than him you need a safety seat." He said without letting me talk and took my bag from between us and keep it in front of him, near his chest.

Ughhhh....lucky bag.

"Move closer." He said sounding more serious.

"I don't w- "

"I'm not telling, I'm ordering" he said in stern voice.

What a bipolar...

Without making him more upset I move near him adjusting myself while keeping my hand behind my back handle, but in next second my hands were on his waistline, with the bike on full speed.

"K-karnish,... slow the speed I'm scared." I said as loud as I can near his ear, but he behaved like a deaf person avoiding my words and making me hold him tightly.

After like in 2 minutes, we were Infront of my campus gate, I felt my legs turning into jelly and they were shivering slightly making me hold him even after getting up from bike.

"You, okay?" He said glancing at back and returned is gaze at me.

This made me want to shout at him loudly, but I can't because in this 2min the way he made me see my death made me instantly shut, I just use my glare to show him my anger and started walking near the gate.

I gaze at the gate which was closed and then at my wristwatch.... half an hour late, they'll not let me in.

I huffed and turned around to go back to pg. but met with a hard chest hitting my forehead.

"Ouch..." I look up only to find karnish staring at me with different emotion, and in split second it made me want to ditch him.

I thought it's better if I don't talk and just walk away.... but my plan failed he took a hold my hand and drag me near the bike.

"Classes can happen someday let me show you a quit amazing place." He said while hooping on the bike.

"Uhh!! It can be nothing for you, but Neet student need a full attendance." I said while hooping on the bike and without him telling me, I wrapped my hands around his abdomen.

I felt him go stiff with my touch but in split second he relaxed and wore his helmet.

"Well, can you tell me, we're we are going?" I finally asked breaking my curiosity.

"Just lay on my back and enjoy the scenic, trust me I'm not going to kidnap you." He said slightly chucking.

I know... the reason I'm seating on your bike freely. I wanted to say it loud but couldn't have because I don't want to boost out his ego.

In response to his sentence, I lay down my head on his back, and tighten my hold around him sniffing his strong masculine perfume, without him knowing.

I still remember last night where we slept in each other embrace, him giving my abdomen a warm heat reducing the pain and me giving him a support? Which I don't but I felt like giving him. At mid night two times I felt him getting up from his sleep only to check on me.... like I'm a sick person who needs an outmost care and he made me a warm rice bag, for obvious reason but they didn't had a bag so he wrapped the rice in socks and kept it on my lower abdomen. In morning when I woke up, I found myself alone on the sofa laying flat on it with a warm fluffy blanket over me, and when I looked around everyone were sleeping in messy way, with someone's mouth open and in that mouth someone foot his going, ewww
I again looked around to find karnish but found him nowhere, I seated straight and then my eyes catches his figure sleeping Infront of the sofa I was sitting on.

In these thoughts the cold breeze made me close my eyes which instantly made me land in coma.

I felt someone shaking my pinching my nose, and in response I tighten my hold.

"Uahh,..Radhika..." I heard someone's hot groaning voice, I immediately opened my eyes only to come face to face with someone's back... but then I remembered where I slept.

I got on my feet and looked at karnish who followed me, I saw his face which was clearly a dark shade red, with sweat bits running down his neck.

"What happened karnish." I asked keeping my hand on his shoulder, he shook his head and removed my hand intertwined it between his fingers.

"Nothing let's go." He said walking ahead while grabbing my hand.

At first, I didn't notice the surrounding around me, and now I'm highly doubting his intention, we were here in the middle of the forest with dark green colour leaves with thick trees. And anyone could hear the noise of birds who'll pass by.

Karnish was dragging me deep inside the forest making my heart bounce loudly in my chest.

"Stop the horses of your mind, I can literally hear your heart beats." He said and tightened his hold on my hand.

"Trust me."

These were his words which made me glance at him. How will a girl not trust him when he is walking on rough path and making me walk on a plane surface.

I just smiled on his unspoken Kindness. And looked at other direction trying to hide my smile.

After something which felt like a decade I heard him.

"Here we're." He said and I look up at my front, only to get a biggest shock of my life.

"How is it?" I felt him breathing near my neck and his chest flatly touching my back making me feel his pounding heart which made me shiver on my place and glance at him.

Only to find him staring at my neck.

My mole... my birthmark.

_________________________

I'm late, I know but I have had spited the chapter in two, I wanted to give some suspense vibe.

so the next chapter will be uploaded after 7 days.

and was the last chapter boring or was not good enough? Because there were less view with Vote. And If I'm doing something wrong or going in wrong way please guide me, it'll help me alot.

Do

~ Vote and Comment~

Guy's

Comments are more important for me♡

Salanghaeyo💜🔮peafowls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.5K 37
โœงห–Falling for a beast like him is my biggest mistake But I didn't care I wanted to get destroyed by him Loving him is just like a torture and I am a...
256K 15.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
2.6M 109K 70
Excuse me!? .. What? Marriage? What marriage are you talking about?" I shouted. Shreya, you are being called. You start in exactly 1.5 minutes. Hurr...
505K 31.8K 45
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...