Love At Third Sight

By CAB_Writes

Hazel is living a happy life with her family. But she moved out when her boyfriend cheated on her with her ha... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57

CHAPTER 14

142 35 0
By CAB_Writes

HAZEL'S POV

Omi showed up to my door and cooked me a breakfast. Then he waited for me to get ready for school and we left. We're walking together now. I'm still in a bliss.

"Omi?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to ask me to come to your game every-"

"No. I won't force you to come. I know you find it boring so just come whenever you want." -him.

"Haha that's good to know. But always remember that I am supporting you even if I didn't watch." hehe even if I'm worried that Annie's there, I can't force myself to watch, it really bores me, sorry.

"Yeah."

We continue to walk and bumped into Kenji. "Hazel!"

"Kenji! Morning."

"Aren't you going to ask what happened last night?"-Kenji.

"Uh what happened?"

"Nothing actually hehe we went home after we left the all. She looked angry that time."- Kenji.

"Ahh." well, after we ditched her, we finally have time alone.

"What about you, what happened to you and Airon huh?" he teasingly asked.

I blushed and didn't know what to say. I forgot to ask Omi if we will announce it to our friends. Maybe I should deny it for now-

"I'm her boyfriend now."

We both looked at Omi, shocked. Did he really.. omg! He said it.

"Is that true?" Kenji asked me and I nodded. "Congrats."

"Y-yeah."

He looked at Omi, "Don't tell me to stay away from her-"

"I won't. Just take care of her too when I'm not around."- Omi.

"Sure." Kenji sound manly in that.

'Hays I'm glad they're okay.'

We all walked together and reached the school. They have a practice and I decided to come along hehe. They went to their club room and I waited here at the gym. Some of the members are already here, including their manager Annie, who is glaring at me while coming closer.

"Where did you take Airon last night?" she asked.

"We got home after buying some things."

"You stole him from me." - her.

"Stole? He's not yours to begin with." what if I tell her that we're in a relationship now? I'm sure she'll be more angry hehe.

"I'm not going to back down."- her.

As if it would scare me. I was about to reply when Omi arrived with Kenji. Then she suddenly smiled and walked towards them. Fake.

"Airon, Kenji. I have some good news!" she said excitedly.

Omi ignored her and went to me but she just wouldn't stop and followed him so Kenji did the same. We're all together again. They're wearing a yellow shirt and I am wearing uniform.

"OUR club will be having a beach break this weekend." she's indicating the word OUR.

"Really?"- Kenji.

"Yes. Coach told me to announce it today."- her. "So, are you in?"

"Of course we're in, right Hazel?" Kenji turned to me.

"Me?" I don't think so hehe I'm not part of the club and she'll just count me out.

"Yes. Don't tell me you will let him go alone-" Kenji.

"Ah it's okay Kenji." she stopped him. "It's for our team after all and she's not part of it."

See? She just want to be alone with my Omi. I don't want to come too because I'm not in their club, I'll just feel out of place. But I won't stop Omi to come with them. I trust him.

"Eh? Maybe we can talk about it with coach."- Kenji.

"Yes but don't you think she'll be left out if she come?" she turned to Airon. "You're coming right?"

"No." Omi replied.

"What? Did I heard it right? You're not coming?" their captain suddenly appeared.

Omi sighed. "I'll come if my girlfriend will be with me."

"Girlfriend?!" all the member shockingly asked except for me and Kenji. So they're listening?

Omi grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his, I was shocked too, same as them and blushed.

"Can I bring my Hazel on our trip?"- Omi.

They looked at me, waiting for me to say it's true but I just nodded. Then they laughed and congratulated Omi. They all look happy except for Annie. She's glaring at me. Hehe as I thought.

They agreed to Omi's request to tag me along since some of their girlfriends are coming too. Wow this is just like when Harry brought me to their team. They welcomed me.

I thanked them and Omi too. Then they started their practice. And of course Annie is here with me. She's fake smiling at me so the other won't think that she's being mean to me.

"Girlfriend huh?" she smirked. "Now that I know he's interested in love now, it won't be hard to steal him and make him fall for me too."

So she's planning it now. And why is she telling me that? Isn't that supposed to be a secret? And as if my Omi will be stole from me.

"Don't bother. Just find someone else, you can't have what's already mine." I smiled proudly at her.

"Just watch how I will do that." she said and left. She went to their side and gave them water and towel. She looked at me and smirked when Omi accept the water she gave.

Tss, that's it? That's how she will steal him from me? As she can do that.

I watched them until the end of their practice without getting bored and Omi said he will walked me to my class.

"We can go somewhere else if you don't want beaches."- Omi.

"No. I like beaches even though I can't swim hehe."

"You can't swim?" he asked and I nodded. "Then I'll teach you when we get there."- Omi.

"Haha yea sure. Don't let me drown okay?"

"Silly, why would I let that happen to my baby."- Omi.

Kya! Baby? I couldn't hide my smile when he called me that. "Hehe one more?"

He chuckled and patted my head. "You'll be late. Go to your class now."

"Hmmp! Okay. See you later Omi." I said.

"'Kay." he said and left.

I went in to my class and focus on the lectures. I can't let my lovelife affect my studies. I should prioritize this too.

The class go on and when the break time comes, I met Kenji and eat with him. He said Omi's in the gym.

"And why are you here instead of going to gym too?"

"Because I don't want to hehe and of course I know you don't have any friends so I'm here to eat with you so you won't be alone."- Kenji.

"Aww thank you Kenjiii." I said and pinch his cheeks.

"Ouch! That hurts!" he said nearly crying. Haha he's so cute.

"Haha sowwwyyy."

"By the way, let's buy our beach outfit later?"- Kenji.

"Hmm sure."

"You want to wear two piece or one piece?"- Kenji.

"I don't know. I'll decide later."

"Hahaha perhaps you will ask Airon later?"- Keiji.

"Of course hahaha that's what a boyfriend will do."

He sighed. "I want a girlfriend too."

"Haha why don't you ask Annie?" I teased him.

"What? No way."-Kenji.

"Why?"

"I don't like her. And obviously she's inlove with your boyfriend so be careful with her." -Kenji.

"Yeah i know. But don't worry, I trust Omi."

"Okay if you say so."- Kenji.

The break ended and we went back to our classes. Time passed and it's time to go home. But they have a practice so I waited for them.

Then after practice we went to a botique to buy our clothes. We didn't tell Annie on purpose so she'll not come hehe.

"This will look good on you." Kenji showed us many sexy outfit and bikini's.

"Keiji! I can't wear that kind of clothes."

"Why?" he turned to Omi. "Can't she wear this kind of clothes?"

"She can wear anything she wants. I'll be there to protect her."- Omi said that made me blushed.

"I still don't want it. I'm not comfortable showing my bare skin hehe."

"Pshh okayyy. Let's look for other design." -Kenji.

We are there for about an hour before buying many of them. Kenji is the one who picked some of it. Then he handed my things to Omi.

"Then, I'll be going now. Bye." Kenji waved his goodbye and left.

It's me and Omi alone again going home. This feels good. I don't feel tired when I'm with him.

"You don't have to come in our practice if you're bored."- Omi.

"I know. We just agreed to go and buy clothes earlier."

"Okay." he held my hand. "What do you want for dinner babe?"

"Hmm.. what about pork cutlet-"

"Okay. Let's cooked that."

NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 5
Hazel just finished her first year in college while a year of working 2 jobs to save up for her own place away from her loving best friend Anna and h...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
62.1K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
95.7K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...