Rewind

Bởi RMIDF165833cp

Chaeyoung never truly understood what was wrong with her, she never really understood why everyone she seemed... Xem Thêm

Chaeyoung
Date time
Kisses
Nayeon
6

Mina

7 0 0
Bởi RMIDF165833cp

They broke up, it wasn't a surprise for anyone, again.

Two months after the talk Chae had with the girls things stared to go bad. Rosé started to ignore her, making excuses to not see each other and Chaeyoung could sense that something was wrong and had to do something fast to try and save her relationship (that Rosé refused to make oficial)

So, one week after their 5th anniversary Rosé finally sit down to talk to her, admitting to be having doubts about the relationship and her sexuality. To say that Chae's heart hurt was an statement but she assure herself and Rosé to be fine with it, even though it stung having another conversation about the same issue, the little cub was tired of the same "i wish you were a boy" convo, it never stop hurting.

An so she let Rosé go, assuring her that she didn't hate her and could still be friends, because that all Chaeyoung could do, be friends with the person she was potentially in love just cause she wasn't a boy.

She told herself it didn't matter, and so she painted her hair again, black this time, she liked it. Her hair had grown in the course of five month and it already reached below her shoulders.

She liked how she looked, so why her ex had preferred a man before her? She wasn't even sure she could call her an "ex".

She knew she wasn't pretty like Sana or Nayeon, or all of those models she sees everyday but she wasn't bad looking either, she had her things and was proud, but it never stopped hurting. She convince herself to let go of the girl, spending more time with Jeongyeon and Nayeon or being a third weel on Dahyun and Sana's dates, her friends started to notice Rosé absence, raising a confused look whenever Chae avoided the subject.

They notice though, Chae seemed a little more lonely and a little more sad, so they stopped asking until the girl confirmed their break up after Momo saw the girl holding hands with some man

"Oh yeah, we broke up" She said casually, not daring to look at her friends eyes, not wanting to see the look of pity in their gaze.

"Oh chaeng, i'm sorry. Can i ask why?" Jihyo as motherly as always patted Chae's back

"Well, she meet someone else, a man"

Nobody said much after that, they just move on not wanting to hurt Chae more.

But she was hurting, and so she started to paint, simple things, things she loved. She couldn't help but cry sometimes, when she was sure neither Dahyun or Momo listened to her sobs in the middle of the night or when she spent her time drawing until it was to hard to focus her eyes.

But she was fine, she could continue with her life with that little spine that stung her heart every time she dare to let herself feel. Slowly things started to get better, dedicating her free time to painting or just existing, it was a good routine.

She didn't meet nobody else, even after the six month mark of her break up with Rosé, she couldn't bring herself to meet anyone else.

Something changed in those months though, in October Momo had bring two new additions to their little friend group, oficially, Tzuyu and Mina.

Chae liked Tzuyu, she was pretty and very shy but chae liked spending time with her.

Chae didn't like Mina, she was to loud for her, when they first meet the girl just talked to her like they were friends for years, Chae didn't like people like that but Mina didn't seem to mind nor care, often making the cub uncomfortable. Its not like the japanese girl was bad, she was just to much for her, that didn't hurt the group dynamic however, they were fine when everyone else was there.

She'd never dared to talk to the girl for her own so when Mina sat down besides her and started to make questions she wanted to run, she wasn't used to the girl presence, at it didn't help at all that the Japanese girl was apparently a hugger, not respecting Chae's personal space often, which only made matter worse, she didn't hated hugs or a few stolen kisses here an then in the cheeks.

Sana was one of her best friends after all but she had know sana for over 5 years now, so it was a lot more different when a girl you meet a few weeks ago kisses you and hugs you, a pretty girl at least

"Ah chaengie. You're so soft and pretty, let's get marry!" Mina said, very excited while hugging Chaeyoung arms, the latter could only laugh between teeth.

She knew she was kidding, she had to be right?

Momo hadn't told her anything more than "She's just a new friend, oh and also a Japanese like me!" so she had no idea if she was straight or not

"she must be" she though "Mina it's beautiful, so maybe she has a boyfriend or whatever"

She was indeed beautiful, she knew everyone thought so, so then Chaeyoung was more than startled when Mina started talking about a date she had, with a woman, out of nowhere too, the cub couldn't help to ask herself is everything she knew about the girl was wrong.

It didn't take long to chaeyoung to feel bad about her feelings, Mina was nothing but nice to her and she had reacted wrong

So then she started to make it up to the girl, returning her hugs whenever she came closer, smiling at her when she made comments about how cute was Chaengie and how they should get married to prove to her how good of a wife she would be.

Soon they were talking on the phone, almost everyday now. Mina promised baking Chaeyoung some cookies for valentine's day to show how "good wife she is" cause that's other thing she started doing, Calling her "her wife"

Chaeyoung didn't mind, she tried to ignore the butterflies forming in her stomach at the pet name, reminding herself that "No, Mina is dating someone" and when Momo told her she was that way with everyone she understood with a little disappointment in her chest.

"She's a little weird honestly" Chaeyoung had said "She texts me every day and when i answer she stops responding, she even started calling me "babe" out of nowhere too"

"Well you know Mina, she has this thing with being affectionate to people" That didn't help Chaeyoung

"She even said she'd bake me cookies as my gift for valentines" The cub said casually, this time is different tho cause Momo didn't laugh or smile at this newfound information

"Look Chae, i know Mina can be a little to much sometimes but i really don't wanna see you get hurt again"

"You think she's gonna hurt me?" She said playfully

"I know she's gonna do it" Momo saw Chaeyoung's eyes, surprise behind them "She's dating someone, and i just wanna warn you before it's too late for you, she can be a very good friend but she's a terrible partner"

"Don't worry Mo, it's not like i'll fall for her. Im not ready after...what happened with Rosé, i just wanna spend time by myself"

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't confuse your feelings"

"I won't" She tried to play it off, ignoring the pang on her chest.

And Chaeyoung really tries, she still does all her usual stuff trying to keep herself busy and burry Mina at the back of her mind, she lost count of how many excuses she made in the past week trying to avoid the girl often opten to spent her time concentrating on her paintings.

And then the day she feared most came, Valentine's day.

She wake up with a groan, listening the sounds of Momo and Dahyun getting ready in the morning. The voice of Dahyun resounding loud through the walls probably worrying about her surprise to Sana.

"Chaeng!" Dahyun barging at the door "Wake up! You need to get dressed" She opened the courtains bringing a groan once more from Chae.

"Why?"

"Because it's valentine's day! You have to get ready"

"What are you talking about? I don't have a date" She sat on her bed, confused

"Mina unnie told Sana you did"

"What?!" Mina? Had told Sana? Wait, so what happened with her own girlfriend?, Dahyun could sense the confusion from the girl.

"She's still going out with her girl, she just told Sana that wanted to make some time for her 'wifey' "

"Oh my god, her girlfriend is gonna kill me! I basically stole Mina from her without doing anything" She passes her hand trough her hair, exasperated. The nerve of that girl, now she's supposed to accept, just because?

"So...What's up with Mina?" Dahyun smirks, raising an eyebrow

"Nothing! We're just friends!" She ignores the suspicious gaze upon her

"Come on Chaeng, i know you. You're guys have something going on, i mean i thought you were dating cause it looks like she spends more time with you than her own girlfriend"

"She does?!" This is bad, Chaeyoung thinks, afraid Mina's girlfriend was gonna go after her, she didn't knew the girl personally but by the photos she found in Mina's phone (totally not on purpose) she was never gonna make it out alive if it came a time to fight her.

"Well yeah, you're the one going on a date with her aren't you?"

"So..." Dahyun came closer, sitting on the bed apparently forgetting they were supposed to be ready "How you feel about her?"

"She's nice, and pretty. Really pretty"

"And?"

"There's nothing more, i don't even know her that well. We'd been talking for a month now and i didn't even like her before that so..."

"Then this is your chance"

"What?"

"Look chaeng, its not my place to tell you what to do but i don't wanna see you like this any more" She reached to grab the cub's hand

"Like what?"

"All gloomy and sad" Chaeng opened her mouth to let an offended scowl out

"Im not!"

"You totally are! Look, i just think that this is your chance to figure things out, get to know her better. You deserve being happy and i know this thing with...-She quiet down a little not wanting to say her name" ...her, hurt you more than you let yourself show. Mina seems to be a great girl, she's cool and i'm pretty sure she likes you"

"Dahyun unnie..."

"Yeah, yeah. I know, just don't let this opportunity go to waste"

"I don't think there's an opportunity when the other person isn't single, isn't it?"

"Well for what Sana told me, Mina is just fooling around"

"She is?"

"I mean, yeah. Mina told Sana she was just having fun, so why not having fun with you?"

"I guess i'll try..."

The bright smile of Dahyun calmed her nerves down a little, still insecure about what she was supposed to do, just go on the date with her, pretend everything's alright and let Mina cross all the boundaries she's built around her for months?

It didn't sound like a bad idea at all, right?

But that was the thing, she didn't thought it was a bad idea

Sure, she had spent weeks trying to ignore her little crush and move on. Maybe failing more than she could recall, she wasn't the one to blame though, nobody could resist Myoui Mina's gummy smiles (not even Jihyo)

"What i'm even thinking about?" Chaeyoung sigh, that girl was gonna be the death to her

-

"Good morning little beast" Momo chirped at Chaeyoung from the counter in the kitchen

"Morning Momo unnie"

"So...i was told you have a date" Momo smirked, sipping from her cup of coffee and trying to hide her smile behind it

"I was told the same thing"

"Who's the lucky girl then?"

"Mina unnie"

Momo couldn't hide her surprise, coughing violently after taking a big sip of coffee.

"Mina Myoui?!"

"Um, yes?" Chaeyoung said sheepishly

"The Myoui Mina?! Japanese?! penguin?! Her?!" Momo raised her voice, walking fast to chae and grabbing her shoulders with a little too much force

"Yah! Momo unnie, let me go!"

"Im sorry! I- just, what?!" She stutter

"I know! I didn't even knew about it until like 30 minutes ago, Dahyun unnie told me" Momo was flabbergasted

"That bitch"

"Momo unnie!" She warned

"Im sorry! Im just surprised you two are going out. How did this happened? Did you not listened to what i told you about her? She's bad news! Terrible news!"

"She's your friend!"

"Don't get me wrong, i love her but not to date my little sister!"

"We're not dating!"

"Yet! For all i know you could end up marrying her by the weekend. I know how lesbians work, they're fast!"

"She's lesbian?" Chaeyoung asked with a little smile

"Oh hell no!" The dark haired Japanese snapped her finger "Erase that little smile you have there cause it's not gonna happen"

"But..."

"No! stop" She raised a hand "Listen, i'm not telling you this cause i'm secretly in love with Mina but because i love you but she's gonna break your heart if you continue with this crush. I get it! She's funny, and pretty, and that beauty mark she has it's charming, not to say her gummy smile..."

"Sure you're not in love with her?"

"Shut up! My point is that i care for you, you deserve someone that truly loves you no matter what and Mina is not that someone"

"How can you know for sure?" Chaeyoung's head had started to hurt "I understand Mo, you're scared for me and i think it's cute but maybe we have to give it a chance. Hell, i don't even know if it really a "date date" and you're here all nervous for me"

"I just don't wanna see you get hurt"

"I won't, Mina wouldn't hurt me or anyone"

And Chaeyoung truly believed in that

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
75.2K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...