Finding Balance

By Kiayla835

"I've waisted so much time thinking about why we didn't work out, I've blamed myself for us not working out b... More

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章

第11章

115 7 1
By Kiayla835

Dezia Nessa Williams
1:30 Pm/ February 23rd
San Francisco, California
Hospital

"Hey my babyyy! I said walking into the hospital that Dior was in, "Hey girllll! She said smiling at me, I walked over and handed her a gift bag that I got her'

"Hey Shoota" I spoke to him, "Wsp Zia" he replied getting on his phone, "Awn thank you pookie! Dior said opening her gift and I smiled, "I'm just glad you're okay! I said hugging her, "Where Taurus at? Shoota asked me, "I actually haven't seen him ever since two days ago when we came back from the clinic'

"You deadass? Shoota asked looking surprised, "Like dead serious, I was blowing his phone up and everything! I said getting mad all over again, "Damn that's foul! Dior said shaking her head'

"Where's Tj? Shoota asked, "He's at daycare! I said getting a notification on my phone, "I'll see y'all later! I said hugging Dior and Shoota walking out'

'I walked out of the hospital and walked to my suv getting in, I turned my suv on and pulled out heading home, it's crazy how Taurus just left me at the house and didn't communicate with me about anything'

'I finally pulled up to the house to see Tauruses car parked outside, I got out of my suv locking it and walking to the door, I unlocked the door walking in'

'I went upstairs and walked in the room to see Taurus sitting on the bed looking at his phone, "Taurus why weren't you answering my calls and texts? I asked him getting no reply making me mad'

"You know what I'm not about to deal with this childish shit Taurus, you don't do shit like that, I'm pregnant with your 2nd child and maintaining to the house and Tj! I said and he looked up, my heart sank when I saw how blood shot red his eyes were'

"Zia I'm sorry- he was saying before I cut him off, "No Taurus don't be sorry do better because that shit was so unnecessary I might as well go back to Kansas City if I'm going to be taking care of OUR kids by myself! I said staring at him'

"I know Zia I'm sorry for making you feel like you're in this by yourself, I was at the studio just recording nonstop! He said, I started to feel bad but I wasn't about to show mercy because that's still fucked up'

"You need some rest, you can go take a shower and I'll go cook something for you! I said putting some comfortable clothes on and walking out of the room going to the kitchen'

'I pulled my pan out and some oil right along with some fries, I was just going to make something lunch wise so I can cook the actual dinner food tonight'

*30 mins*

"Here you go" I said handing Taurus his plate and a water bottle right along with it, "Thank you babygirl! He said stuffing his mouth with the food and I laughed walking away'

'I heard a honk outside and I looked out there seeing a bus, I walked out and I saw Tj walking off, "Hey bubba! I said picking him up hugging him, "Mommy stop you embarrassing me infront of the girls! He said and I laughed walking into the house putting him down'

"You hungry? I asked him and he nodded his head, "I'll bring you a plate to your room! I said and he walked off, I went and fixed Tj a plate and grabbed a juice and a fruit snack walking to his room'

'I walked in and put his stuff down on the mini table he has in his room, "Tank you mommy! He said and I smiled walking out, I walked back to the kitchen and cleaned up putting the leftovers up'

'I walked into the room and saw Taurus knocked out, he had ate all his food up already so I got the plate and empty water bottle putting it away going back to the room and getting under the covers'

'Taurus pulled me towards him and I got comfortable getting ontop of him laying my head on his chest, dozing off slowly'

Giana Amila Williams
5:45 Pm / Same Day
Dallas, Texas
Home

"Cross stop fucking playing with me, who the fuck that is blowing up your phone? I asked Cross for the 10th time, "Mila it's nobody important! He said smacking his lips'

"Nah must be somebody your important to because that person is blowing up your phone, you think I'm stupid or something ain't no fucking Settings gon call you! Referring to the contact name that popped up on his screen'

"Mila please get out my face with this shit damn! Cross said and I don't know what came over me but I punched the shit out of him'

"BITCH- he yelled slamming me on the bed holding me down, "Mila imma say this one time and one time only, don't put yo fucking hands on me! He said letting me go aggressively and rubbing the side of his face'

'I just laid there and started crying, "Mila- he was saying before I cut him off, "You don't love me no moreeee! I cried out covering my face and I felt him trying to pull my hands away from my face'

"Mila bae I do love you, why you saying this shit? He asked me, "Cross come on now somebody obviously got your attention, The late night practices and phone calls, your cheating on me.... Like am I not good enough for you? I cried looking at him and his face softened'

"Mila- I'm sorry" he said and he basically confirmed that he's cheating on me, I just got up putting my sandals on grabbing my purse and keys walking out of the room and downstairs"

"Mila where you going? He asked me following me outside, he pulled my arm and I snatched it back, "Please I just need some time to myself right now! I said getting in my car and turning it on'

'I pulled off driving and summer walker played in the background, I started reminiscing on some memories and I just started crying while driving, I closed my eyes for a split second opening them seeing bright lights and a horn honking...

What y'all think about Taurus leaving for two days and not communicating with Zia???

What yall think Taurus was out doing those two days he wasn't at home?

Is Zia giving Taurus the benefit of the doubt?

Please vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 40 13
ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒶 "𝒯𝓇𝓊ℯ ℬ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ!"
333K 12.7K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
856K 40.4K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.