Desi Mohabbatain..πŸ’—

Da babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... Altro

Introduction πŸ’—
chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 47

306 20 13
Da babybeartae_07

Yn's surgery already started it's been an Hour.. everyone sitting outside of operation room..tensed,and worry look. Mrs roy continuously praying to God..

Taehyung who is walking right and left being impatient,worry,scared everything....

Tae- *in mind* Be strong love you can do it..your my strong girl...

Time skip..

After 2 hours..

The lights off as door open revealing doctor.. everyone run to him..

Tae- d.. doctor yn..

Doctor - Don't warry surgery went well.

They sign in relief...

Doctor - Now when yn come back to her sense we can say she fine or not ..

They nod..

Tae- can we meet her?

Doctor - no no..she is unconscious. She will come back to her sense in 3 hours..now let her take rest you can't meet her..

Tae- o..ok doctor..thank you so so much...

Doctor smile and left.

Tae- thank you so much god!!

He smile with tears..

Time skip..

Its already 3 hours left...but still there's no sign of yn's movement..

Adi- doctor did yn come to her senses..

Doctor - no.. usually in this surgery patient come to senses in 3 hours but yn..she should come to her sense now

Doctor also confusing..

Mr roy- Doctor..yn is okey...

Doctor - yes she absolutely fine. But if she didn't come to sense in 12 hours...she might go to coma..

He said as everyone got scared once again... taehyung who is behind everyone hearing this news his heartbeats stop which making him hard to take breath...his tears which was gathered it's falling slowly slowly.

Tae- y..you can't do this with her god..

Adi - D.. doctor what the hell you saying...

Jennie - Adi calm down..

Adi- w...what calm down..m..my yn

His balance losing as jimin hold him..

Doctor - I am sorry... but it's all now yn..and god

Doctor sign sadly and left. Mr roy sit on chair holding his head crying continuously...

Mrs Kim look at taehyung who still standing there being emotionless. She didn't said anything knowing what her son feeling exactly..he silently went from there..

He don't know what should he do..his mind and heart just yn..he look beside him saw the Mandir of Ganesha..he went there and sit on his knees . joining his both hands..

Tae- Please give me back my yn..my love. I begging you god. Yn told me once if you ask to God anything from your heart god fullfill it no matter what. I am asking you my yn..give me back my yn. P.. please.

He look down infront of God.. crying silently while he feel someone put hand on his shoulder...

He look back it's Mrs kim..he stood up and hug her..

Tae- eomma.

Mrs kim- calm down..yn will be ok. How could she do something like this with my son..hm. believe to God tae.. believe him..

She point to the tool of God..as she wipe his tears and he nod. ..then suddenly they heard...

Ritu- Aunty taehyung yn come back to her sense..

Hearing this they both smile to eachother..

Ritu- come first taehyung..

She run from there... taehyung turned to God and joined his hands..

Tae- thank you so much god!

He smile and they both rush towards yn's room.

Everyone gather there doctor also there checking yn..while yn slightly move and open her eyes slowly..her version was blurry...she squeezed her brows and clear her view..

Doctor - Yn how are you feeling...

Yn look at him but didn't say anything..she look around saw everyone...her eyes roam each and everyone's face...thier facial expression was worry and tensed. Taehyung was behind everyone scared to face her... thinking the consequences..

Yn move her lips to say something..she take deep breath and say like whispering..

Yn - M..mandak..

Hearing this from her mouth everyone surprise and happy that they can't express..

Yn- w...where I..is m..my t...tae..

Everyone move a side and here taehyung his eyes clearly showing the happy tears..and the smily face. Yn look at him and slightly smile...and forward her hand..while saying..

Yn- I t... trust you..

He come to her rushing and hold her hand crying badly infront of her...she chuckled lightly and look at his face who is crying while looking down..

Tae- T...thank you so much..love. you did it..

Yn slightly hold his hand and say..

Yn- l..look at m..me

Taehyung look up at her and she wipe his tears even though tears also falling from corner of her eyes..

Yn- I l..love you.

He smile and kiss on her both hands..

Tae- I love you more..

She smile..while seeing them everyone crying in happiness...

(Mee too)

He kiss on her forehead and said looking at her eyes..

Tae- Are you feeling pain here?

Yn- n..not that much.

He give her a worry look..

Tae- not much..

He look at doctor who is smiling seeing them..

Tae- doctor she feeling pain please give her medicine..

They chuckled even yn too she giggled..

Doctor - taehyung she come from surgery it will pain.. little..

Yn- hm tae. It's fine.

He nod and sign.

Then yn look at everyone...and say.

Yn- p..papa vai..

Mr roy come to her and hold her another hand.. taehyung now stood up give them time meet her..

Mr roy- your are my strong girl..

Yn nod with smile....then slowly slowly everyone meet yn..

Doctor - please you all go out we have to check up yn...

Tae- now what doctor..

Doctor - It's that how her health now.. nothing serious just..

They nod..

Tae- I will be here..

Mrs Kim - tae yn is now ok.. atleast let doctor check..

He look at yn and she nod her head with smile..he nod..

Tae- Ok..

Then they all went out..

Time skip..

Yn's check up done ...now doctor checking yn's report.. everyone is here..

Doctor - there's is good news..

Everyone - what?

Doctor - Yn is fully ok now. And yes she didn't lost her memory she is lucky..and one more good thing is..due to surgery she give up with her trauma..we will see some little changes in yn's behaviour which is good..maybe she can get her past behaviour like how's she..

Hearing this everyone got so so happy that they can't express..

Adi- doctor now yn can go home??

Doctor - no no almost 1 week she have to stay at hospital..and also she is now weak...and maybe she can fainted but it's not serious it's just she little weak and due to surgery. She have to take full rest almost 1 month..

Taehyung - ok doctor thank you so much once again...

He smile and Patt his back giving the file to adi he left. They hug eachother due to happiness..adi look at taehyung and nod. He smile and went inside room..

Ritu- I give the good news to Aunty..

They nod..

*

Taehyung entered inside yn laying on bed.. hearing door sound she look forward and saw him. She smile and he come to her...and sit on stool..

Tae- you okey?

Yn nod..

Tae- sure!!

Yn- yea!!

Tae - are you not lying right!!

He said coldly yn know he will show his anger later..

Yn- Mr hubby I am okey..and I am not lying really!!

He nod but deep down he still worry..

Yn- Tae!!

Tae- yes Wifey...

Yn blush..

Yn- nothing..I just.

He slightly carriers her hairs and put her hand near his cheek kissing there softly. Yn feel peace and comfort.

Tae- That much you love me and I didn't even know!

Yn look at his eyes knowing he read the later...

Yn- Do you know when i was about to close my eyes last time...I was thinking about you.. thinking maybe for the last time I am thinking about you..what if just for once I could see you. Probably I can remember my family..and forget your all memories our memories.

He look at her eyes with tears, happiness,love, affection and many more emotions...

Tae- Do you know when your are not coming to your sense..my heartbeat stop it's making me hard to taking breath. I feel like if my love is not with me then I am nothing too..

Yn smile..

Yn- Mrs kim is nothing without Mr kim taehyung..

He chuckled and they both smile. He kiss on her both hands and lean towards kiss on her forehead which is bandaged..and on her both eyes...they look at eachother yn cup his face with her both hands and peck on his lips..

Yn- my first kiss after marrying you..

He blush and put his lips on her kissing her passionately..they pull away and smile..

Tae- our first kiss after marriage..

They blush and attached thier foreheads..

Tae- now take rest now more talk.. doctor told you have to stay here 1 week so in this time no more talk only laying here..

Yn nod..

Time skip skip..

After few days..

In this 7 days taehyung take good care of her..even he didn't went home...he stay with her 24 hours...when yn force him to go home and take some rest..then he listens her becouse she yell at him being careless about his health so he have to listen..day and night one bye one come and meet her then go then taehyung stay with her.

So today also usual day..now taehyung feeding yn her breakfast...she is staring at him and he slowly made her eating. In middle he telling her to eat slowly and drink water..don't talk while eating. He was caring her like she is his baby...while they both is not alone Ritu and jimin are here also. They brought breakfast. After feeding her..he made her drink water..then give her morning medicine and after that all he kiss her forehead and put pillow behind her so that she didn't feel uncomfortable. They both watching this all with smile..it's not new but still his this actions made everyone smile.

Tae- take rest..

Yn nod..then suddenly his phone rang jimin look at it and say..

Jimin- tae it's uncle..

Tae- appa? Why?

Yn- why? Go and pick up..

He nod and went little far to talk. Then Ritu and jimin went to yn talking to her..

Tae- hm yes appa..

Mr kim- tae there's is important..

Tae- what happened appa..?

Mr kim- The project we were handling there's little problem they want to discuss..so you have to come here we have meeting..

Tae- now? But appa i--

Mr kim- Yes now. Tae  just 1 hour come..

Taehyung look back at yn who is talking with them..now what should he do. He don't want to go also he do t want this project loss..he sign..

Tae- Appa can't you handle..

Mr kim- I can but this project is on your name...so they want to talk to you..

He sign..then jimin noticed him little tensed...he went to him..

Jimin- what happened?

Taehyung sign and told him..

Jimin- then you should go..it's also important don't warry Ritu is here..

He nod..

Tae - ok appa i am coming..

Mr kim- good. First .

He hum and cut call. They both went to them..

Tae- um..

Yn- what happened tae?

Jimin- actually......

He told as yn sign

Yn- tae go!!

Ritu- yes jiju go..we are here..

He nod.

Jimin - baby..

Ritu look at him and he sign to went out. She nod..

Ritu- hm.

They both went out... taehyung sit beside yn and cup her face yn chuckled.

Tae- look I am going..I will try to come really soon. Till that time you only take rest take medicine and sleep. Drink juice...and don--

Before he could speak more yn kiss on his lips..he surprised..

Yn- offo..Mr hubby I will take care myself. You go and come first.

He chuckled and nod. He kiss her forehead and say..

Tae- bye love you..

Yn- Love you more...

They chuckled..then he left room. Yn smile and Mumble..

Yn- I am really so lucky..

*

He come out and saw them hugging eachother..

Tae- ahm ahm..

They look at him Ritu try to pull away..but jimin didn't let her..

Tae- it's ok.

Jimin- look.

Ritu- um..go. now..

Tae- hm..and ritu please....

Ritu- jiju you go..don't warry I am here...

He nod with smile..

Taehyung started walking further..

Jimin- bye love you..

He kiss on her forehead..

Ritu- hm bye...love you

He smile and peck on her lips before leaving...she blush and went inside.

Time skip skip
.

Taehyung and Mr kim attending meeting...but his mind only on phone becouse he massaging Ritu..like what she doing..did she eat her lunch..her medicine...did she drink water...

Mr kim noticed him that he stepping his feet being impatient but he focuses on meeting too. He chuckled knowing his son changed. The taehyung who was cold and only know work..love thing he was unaware. But now he didn't even think without his love..his this change behaviour he really like...

It's been 2 hours..lunch time now..

Tae- oh thank you so much Mr....

He cut call and stood up..

Tae- bye appa..

Before he say something he run out from room and he chuckled at his son..

Taehyung rushing downstairs as he stop hearing Mrs Roy's voice..

Mrs Roy - Taehyung dear..come down lunch

Tae- no no..Mom I am going bye

Mrs kim- oh god tae..eat lunch or else I will not let you go..

Tae- eomma!!

Ashi- jiju you want I should call di and tell her...

He sign and went to dinning area...

Adi- medicine..

They chuckled. As Jennie serve him then Mr kim also come down.. taehyung try his best to eat firster and watching phone everyone looking at him....with sign.

Tae- sleeping now?

He Mumble looking at the phone becouse Ritu told yn is sleeping but usually yn not slept in this time which making him worry...he firsten his speed..he look up and saw everyone looking at him...

Tae- um what?

They sign and started laughing..

Tae- huh!!

Adi- oh god taehyung..

Mrs kim- this boy..tae eat slowly..

Tae- no...no I am done bye..

He stood up and rushing outside as first as he can. As he went out they sign..

Mrs park- he totally in love with yn.

Jimin- eomma...love can do anything

They Chuckled.

Jk- hm right.

They Chuckled.

*

After driving in full speed he reached hospital and rush towards room. He open door with heavy breath and worry look. He look at yn who is sitting on bed watching k drama. As he sign in relief. Ritu look at him. And chuckled.

Yn- hii tae..

Ritu- oh you back..ok I am going bye

Tae- hm hm thank you..

Ritu- what!! Thank you jiju!!

He chuckled.

Tae- ok sorry..

She smile and left room. He went near her and sit beside her..

Tae- did you had your lunch!!

Yn- hm..

Tae- Medicine

Yn- yea yea...

He chuckled and peck on her cheek..

Tae- tomorrow you are dischargeing

Yn- realy!!

Tae- hm but only rest ok.

Yn nod with pout. He chuckled.

Yn- did you eat?

Tae- yea I!

Yn chuckled..

Tae- if didn't then my wife wil kill me..

Yn- yes she wil.

They giggled and look at eachother. He smile looking at her eyes..

Yn- what happened?

Tae- adoring my wife..

She blush and look down.

Tae- Aish!! Finally your my wife!!

Yn- not yet..

Tae- huh we officially Married..

Yn- no Mr kim we didn't. We still have to marry in Indian style..

Tae- oh that..

Yn- hm..that. till then I am not your wife..

Tae- oh really!! Then what your are..hm!!

Yn- Girlfriend...

He chuckled.

Tae- it's not good to sleep with your boyfriend before marriage..

Yn- oh ok then don't come near me..

Tae- yeaa I was kidding..

Yn- hm..

They laugh..and hug eachother.

.
.
.
.
.
Continue.

If it's written to be together then all universe try thier best to make them together no matter what..and this is the perfect example of love..

Be happy don't cry more..i love you guys....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

3.7K 97 8
this is my first ever ff I wrote If any mistakes are their plzz forgive me and English is not my first language so if you find any grammer mistakes p...
5.1K 453 50
*Anything can happen in just "One Day"* In this story, we see a first sight love between an Indian girl and Korean man. But it's not that easy to und...
154K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
497K 19K 37
what happens when a Korean Mafia K.TH gets obsessed with a cute Indian girl disclaimer dark ff, violence, no hate to any idols.. just a ff