Infinitely Attracted

By selectivelySocial_JM

"How can you kiss my sister?" Avantika came near them and asked with her hands on his hips. Little angry at w... More

01 | No show
02 | To Mylapore
03 | First Touch
04 | Demands & Past
05 | Flashback
06 | Chennai to Coimbatore
07 | eyes on her
08 | Silent Speaker
09 | R for?
10 | Family Dinner
11 | Adamant Raghu
12 | Stubborn Advika
13 | All is well
14 | Engaged
15 | Quality Time
16 | Broken Heart
18 | Ignorance
19 | Patch up
20 | Happy Moments
21 | Epilogue

17 | Advika Raghunath

975 77 112
By selectivelySocial_JM

The Reception and Wedding celebrations of Advika and Raghunath started off in a grand manner in Coimbatore. Avantika was busy with helping her parents in the celebrations. Hence she did not get time to talk with Ashwath.

Her eyes were constantly on Aswhath whenever he was nearby. She refrained from looking at him often, to avoid others asking any question. But it was difficult for her. 

The reception got over in extravagant manner. That night, Raghu decided to talk with Advika for some time casually. Will his cousins leave him? Especially Mukunda? no way.

They all gathered in the terrace, where Raghu asked Advika to come to talk. Seeing the group in terrace, Raghu and Advika decided to go to a different place, but the cousins made them sit along with them , without giving private time.

The group had lot of talks and teasing's. Avantika who came to call Advika, saw Ashwath there. She initially thought of leaving the place, but her shameless mind and heart did not listen to her. 

She voluntarily went and sat  opposite to Ashwath. A minute later, Ashwath left the place saying he was getting a call. The cousins group did not take that seriously as they were in fun mood with the wedding couple. 

Avantika felt hurt at his act. The next day blossomed fresh and the wedding rituals started. It was an early morning muhurtham for Raghu and Advika. Girls were singing songs during the oonjal.  Not only the couples but also the guests enjoyed their wedding and were more happy at heart to see their smiling faces.

Finally Advika received the Muhurtham saree from Raghu. They both had an eyelock which depicted a big wave of happiness and excitement. 

Few minutes later, Advika came out of her room wearing a Dark green madisar with thick red blouse adorned with ornaments. She looked extremely gorgeous making people wonder if she is an Angel dropped from heaven. 

Raghu told before hand that he would select the Muhurtham saree and would suggest the blouse designs and ornaments for it. He was the one who suggested what type of make up to be applied for her.

When he chose this green saree, Keerthi and Vasu suggested him to buy a different color as this is all old model. They suggested him to opt for different colors like peach or green with violet according to the trends. 

But he remained stubborn and opted for this one. He has engraved his name and Advika's name with a music symbol and a dancing figure on the pallu of the Muhurtham saree.

Today after seeing Advika in that costume, everyone went in awe. The color suited her fair skin the most. The simple and elegant blouse design with bead works, the make up she was adorned with , everything was perfect for Advika.  Keerthi and Vasu now agreed that, sure Raghu has good taste in fashion and dressing sense.

Advika came and sat on her Father's lap. While Raghu was standing in front of her reciting the rituals looking at her. Finally it was the time for Raghu to tie the thali. 

Both Raghu and Advika, were engulfed  with happiness, nervous ,excitement and impatience. Raghu looked at Advika's eyes before bringing the thali to her.

He saw her face behind the thali he was holding. She was eagerly expecting him to tie it with pure love and adoration.

Raghu questioned with his eyes asking if she wants him to tie the thali. Advika nodded her with smile and love at him.

Raghu was all smiles and leaned near her and tied the thali. Keerthi who was waiting behind to tie the knot, was surprised, because Raghu tied two knots without allowing her. For the 3rd knot, Keerthi swatted his hand and tied it, forcefully snatching.

"Nadakadhu da magane.. ella mudichum neeye podalamnu pakriya? apram nathanar nu naan eduku irken?" said Keerthi.

(Being the sister in law for her, I won't leave you tie all the 3 knots)

Raghu gave a cute glaring look at her which Keerthi ignored with a mocking smile. He then looked at Advika who shed few happy tears. Raghu cupped her cheeks and brushed those tears with his thumb. 

Advika signaled Avantika to give her something. Avantika opened a small box which she was having and took out a platinum chain and gave it to Advika. 

It is a platinum chain  with a small camera pendant engraved with initial 'A', similar to the Raghu's bracelet which Advika was wearing. Only the initials were changed.

Advika signaled Raghu to bend down and he abided her. She adorned the beautiful chain on his neck after he tied the thali to her. The crowd cheered them up. Raghu was all smiles at her act. 

Advika clicked a photo of his smile with hand gesture and gave him a flying kiss. Raghu smiled lovingly at her.

He saw Ramamoorthy getting more emotional, crying with happy tears. He was happy that his favorite daughter is married and sad that he would have to live separately from her. 

Raghu decided to divert him and plastered a quick kiss on  Advika's lips, while she was still sitting on her Father's lap. 

Raghu looked at Ramamoorthy while kissing with teasing eyes. Quickly Ramamoorthy pulled Advika back stopping them from the kiss. Raghu inched forward to kiss. Ramamoorthy closed his mouth with his hands. 

Raghu stood straight. " Advika is my wife now" 

"But she is my daughter first. Then only your wife"

"but.." Raghu started. The Priest called him to perform the next rituals, so they curtailed their fights with Advika. The crowd went awe at Raghu kissing Advika. The close family members in the stage enjoyed the cute fights between Raghu and Ramamoorthy's for Advika.

The couples had sapthapadhi , arundhati parthal, and metti anidhal (toe ring) rituals. Raghu then adorned the partition in the front head with kumkum. Advika felt euphoric at it. 

Both Raghu and Advika were contented and happy to the core after their marriage. They sensed a fulfilment and happiness of gaining something after a long time. 

Post the lunch, the hall was getting ready to have a mini kutcheri (Concert). Advika dressed herself in Bharatanatyam attire and had a light makeup with accessories.

The stage was getting prepared with mike and speakers for the musicians to perform. The chairs were arranged for the audiences to witness the concert.

Abheri's grandparents were given the front seat being the elders.

Raghu came out of his room, dressed in thick blue pyjama shirt with white Veshti. Advika too came out of her room in Bharatanatyam attire.

They together got blessings from their parents. Coming near to Abheri's grandparents, they both bent down and touched their knees to get the blessings. The elderly couple blessed with lot of happiness and love.

Raghu strode towards the stage praying to Lord. Advika too touched the steps of the stage and walked in Bharatnatyam style towards the center of the stage.

Vasundhara and Sivaraman, though they are well versed in Music, did not join the group, to give youngsters to show case their talent. They happily sat along with others to witness the show.

Advika paid her tribute to the bhoomi matha , Lord and audiences and stood in her position. The audiences were very eager to see the performance of Raghu and Advika, who are highly trained in Music and Dance respectively.

They first started with "Narumugaye" song from the movie "Iruvar" . Avantika was sitting with Raghu to sing the song in female voice. While Saveri took the violin part.

Both gave a very beautiful performance. Raghu's voice was very strong to hear and it had a powerful aura while singing. It was crystal clear to hear the lyrics with his autotune voice. The Audience applauded and cheered them with enthusiasm.

For the next song, some of the seating arrangement between the musicians changed. Advika saw the arrangement. Raghu was sitting in the middle Abheri at his left, Mukunda at his right, to Abheri's left was Ashwath with Violin. Behind them was Keerthi with Tanpura.

An apt song has begun to witness, whose performance is good. The audience were more eager to know what the song would be this time.

The music started with the musical instruments. Raghu showed his hands near Mridangam and started with the thalam.

"Thaka dhimi thaka junu, thaka dhimi thaka junu, thaka dhimi thaka junu" heard the bold and strong voice of Raghu. Advika matched her steps and postures beautifully and gracefully in sync with his tillana.

(A/N: Has any one found out what song it is at this point? mention in comment)

The audiences were so much glued to the performance that was getting started and were keenly observing without any noise. Only the voice of Raghu ,musical instruments and ghungroo sound of Advika was heard.

Looking at her intensely, Raghu started off with the lyrics.

மின்சார பூவே பெண் பூவே...
மெய் தீண்ட வேண்டும்...
என்னோடு வாராய்...
என் ஆசை ஓசை கேளாய்...(2)

மாலையில் பொன் மார்பினில்...
நான் துயில் கொள்ள வேண்டும்...
காலையில் உன் கண்களில்...
நான் வெயில் காய வேண்டும்...

சகியே சகியே சகியே...
என் மீசைக்கும் ஆசைக்கும்...
பூசைக்கும் நீ வேண்டும்...

The next line was sung by Abheri. Advika looked at him while dancing, as if it his her, singing it to him. Her expressions were par from excellence.

மின்சார கண்ணா

மின்சார கண்ணா என் மன்னா...
என் ஆணை கேட்டு...
என் பின்னே வாராய்...
என் ஆசை ஓசை கேளாய்...

கூந்தலில் விழும் பூக்களை...
நீ மடியேந்த வேண்டும்...
நான் விடும் பெருமூச்சிலே...
நீ குளிர் காய வேண்டும்...

மதனா மதனா மதனா...
என் பூவுக்கும் தேவைக்கும்...
சேவைக்கும் நீ வேண்டும்...
மின்சார கண்ணா...

(This is the song for which Raghu and Advika were performing. It is an extraordinary song , performed well by singers and Actors.)

The song went on and so was Advika's elegant and extraordinary moves to the beats. The audience had a tough time to pick on whom to concentrate. Their 2 eyes were not enough to witness the beauty of Music and Dance.

Just like the song in Thillana Mohanmbal movie, Raghu and Advika were meant for each other and were strong in their passion. It was very difficult for the audiences to judge who was performing well.

(Author note: I just could not give a counter dialogue at them. The vadivelu dialogue, "ivaru pada, avanga ada orey kootha la iruku inga. halycon_G - remember our conversation about this in previous chapters?)

They both gave an exemplary performance. It was like both Raghu and Advika were having a one to one competition. They were literally in to it and did not bother about the audiences.

The song came to an end. As it happens in the movie, Advika, at the end of the song, came near Raghu and pulled him by his collar and gave a strong kiss on his cheek.

The crowd cheered with applause and claps. Raghu was very surprised for her act for a second. Though they have shown more PDA, this kiss seemed more special to him.

Advika retreated her steps back in Bharatanatyam style looking at him. While walking back to the Centre of the stage, she performed a wave pattern with her eyebrows coupled with a charming smile at Raghu.

Raghu was once again lost in her alluring eyes. He is ready to lose himself on to her no matter how many times. For the first time, Raghu felt shy and bent his head slightly.

Smiling at him, Advika effortlessly brought her gaze to the audience from him and performed the final namaskaram. Advika literally slayed at her last gesture.

The audiences gave a big round of applause for the entire performance. It looked like they have literally attended a musical concert in Gana sabha.

The concert got over and the couples retired to their respective room for rest due to the tiredness. It was evening and the hall was getting ready to start with the nalangu function. 

Advika was dressed in a elegant sea blue soft silk saree. Again it was a special gift from Raghu for her, with their names engraved as #RagAvi in the pallu. Similarly, Raghu was wearing a white formal pant with sky blue shirt, chosen by her.

The couple looked dapper and hot together. Raghu showed her chain by adjusting his shirt collar, which Advika presented him . She  looked at him and smiled.

The Nalangu function started. Raghu and Advika equally participated in the small games with enthusiasm. They were more attracted to each other , always smiling and locking gazes. 

It is mostly the audiences who went shy to see their cute romances and gestures. Finally Advika was asked to sing a song.  She heard some one murmuring if Advika can sing a song , as she stutters. 

Hearing it Advika's eyes glistened. She became nervous suddenly thinking everyone's gaze was on her. The happiness her eyes had till now, is now replaced with budding tears. 

Raghu who was sitting opposite to her, came near her and pressed her hands giving an affirmation. The audiences went 'ooh'. As there were many guests talking, not all of them heard what was told about Advika. 

But Raghu sensed something wrong . He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him. Smilingly he brushed her tears with his thumb and sang the song partha mudal naale from the movie  vettayadu villayadu

கண் பார்த்து கதைக்க முடியாமல் நானும்
தவிக்கின்ற ஒரு பெண்ணும் நீ தான்
கண் கொட்ட முடியாமல் முடியாமல் பார்த்தும்
சலிக்காத ஒரு பெண்ணும் நீ தான்.

He looked at her adoringly and encouraged her with his eyes to sing the song.  Advika smiled and sang the song without any blockers. Ramamoorthy who saw this, felt contented for having Raghu as his groom. His belief on Raghu, will not make Advika cry and would stand by her side was increasing with each and every action of Raghu.

பார்த்த முதல் நாளே உன்னைப் பார்த்த முதல் நாளே
காட்சிப் பிழை போலே உணர்ந்தேன் காட்சிப்பிழை போலே
ஓர் அலையாய் வந்து எனை அடித்தாய்
கடலாய் மாறிப்பின் எனை இழுத்தாய்
என்பதாகை தாங்கிய உன்முகம் உன்முகம்
என்றும் மறையாதே

The crowd cheered them with applause.

Advika was just nervous earlier, hearing about the comments. Else she sings nicely. Stutterers don't stutter when they sing. It is because they use vocal cord and mouth differently while singing.

Raghu kissed her forehead lovingly. The crowd went awe. Finally the nalangu function came to an end and aarthi was taken. 

Raghu and Advika were asked to change their attire to get ready for the first night. Before Advika left to her room, Raghu grabbed her hand and banded her waist, while she was standing side ways to him. Leaning towards her ear, he whispered, "don't wear too much ornaments on your neck".

Advika blushed and slightly punched him on his stomach. "that's unnecessary disturbance di" he whined. 

They were standing too close in the  center of the marriage hall. As it was almost night, many of them were getting ready to retire to sleep.

They heard a throat clearing sound. Advika immediately distanced herself from him. Without looking , Raghu knew who it was. 

"varen paa..." (I am coming Dad).. he said grabbing Advika's hand and making her halt. Quickly he placed a kiss on her cheek with smile.

"Dei...."Siva shouted.

"Raghu...." Advika gave a cute warning and ran away from there, before he does anything else.

"Dei.. shameless, yenda ipdi paduthra" (why are you torturing like this?) Siva scolded him.

"rendu singles ah veetla vachundu , neengalum ammavum ithana nala enna attam potrupel.. nimadiya veetla nadaka mudiyadhu.. unga romance ahve irukum.. ipo.. enga romance ah neenga parunga) he replied turning to his Father.

(you and mom always romance at home, ignoring the two singles. Now you witness the romance of us)

"you are talking.." Siva started but was cut off in the middle by Raghu.

"paa.. we can argue later on ...  now let me go ready and  get ready for my night" Raghu whistled and went to his room. 

Sivaraman smiled at his retracting figure. He actually felt happy for Raghu. Many times he had felt sad when Raghu did not show any interest in marriage. With Advika's arrival, he has changed a lot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 149K 72
ONLY for 18+ audience. Keerthi felt a hand under her chin,coaxing her to look up ,as she met with warm brown eyes,in their darkest shade. Her eyes we...
252K 12.1K 54
Gautham couldn't resist anymore and pulled Sindhu into a hug. He circled one hand around her waists and the other hand he held her head against his c...
23K 1.9K 21
Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aarush Rathore wasn't keen on getting married, b...