AUSTIN BUTLER x Blu Cardin

By moodymaddy15

"Secrets are often found out" highest rank #1 in austin #3 in barfights #3 in beachy More

!1!
!3!

!2!

24 2 31
By moodymaddy15

screaming. her parents been screaming at each other for the past hour. 

walking over to her desk she flipped her computer open and connected her headphones. she started looking through Zillow for apartments in Los Angeles.

'this is stupid I'm 23 and my parents are living off of me. I'm the child for fucks sake.'

it had been like this for years ever since I got my first job. their shitty relationship was judged by many in the stupid small town she lived in. she was tired of having her reputation on the line.

that's when she decided she was done. blue cardin was done. done with being used by her parents, not having friends, and not being able to have a full paycheck for herself. it was all she could to get a years worth for the apartment she was looking at. she wanted to leave. and she was. she had already put in her two weeks notice and sent an email to the land lord of the building.

she turned to her small note book and guitar. she had been writing songs for years. it was her diary. a way of communicating things that weren't allowed or permitted to be said. she barely went through them anymore. they made her cringe. she hated her own work. she flipped to the latest one.

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely? All alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home

that's as far as she had gotten. frustrated she played her playlist and went over to her bed. grabbing her phone on the way, quickly inserted her password. flipping to instagram, she looked at her favorite influencers new post. lucky butler.

Instagram:

liked by austinbutler and 1,345,818,332 others

luckbutler happy birthday to my amazing brother!! congrats on 31                                                              tagged: austinbutler

comments:

austinbutler thanks lil sis

zendaya hdb Austin <3

username  happy birthday to the best actor out there  

luckybutler  not the only actor in that fam babes

florencepugh HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!

username I love this family sm

load more comments:

~

looking at the clock she sees its 11:34 pm. she curls up and beginning to fall asleep when she hears someone burst in her room.

"what the hell." she sits up seeing her father with a vary mad look on his face. 

"whatter' you doing in here." he asks suspicion crowding his face. he scratches his fat belly.

"just listening to music I was half asleep before you came barging  in." she moves to face him on the bed.

"don't give me that attitude. I pay for your living and that vehicle of yours." 

he doesn't.

she looks at him with pure anger in her eyes. he's such a dumbass. with his half bald head and stupid stubble. 

"all you do is sit on your ass all day. I take care of mom while you bid on stupid football. don't give me that horse shit." she flicks her black hair off her shoulder.

he steps toward her and mumbling something. 

"shut the fuck up you little-" 

what she was she had no idea. her mother walked in the room with her latina music playing. her mother was  gorgeous. her latin heritage was strong, but my family threw her out because she married my dad. evidently they loved each other once. but love is stupid and can cause terrible things to happen.

"what are you doing John?" she said in her thick accent. "are you terrorizing her again. leave her alone she works all day. she got back not even a few hours ago. why do you do this? you make such a huge fuss-" she flicks the towel in her hand over her shoulder. "over nothing? huh?"

my father turns around talking to leave completely ignoring her. 

"are you ignoring me? tu hijo de puta."  Cardin laughed under her breath. her mother had just called her father a son of a bitch in spanish.

'only a week then we can leave.'

blue honestly felt sorry for her neighbors listening to them fight all the time, it must suck.

but it is what it is. she pulled her blanket over her legs and grabbed her headphones. she played white noise. it helped with insomnia. slowly she drifted to sleep. she dreamed of nothingness, which was her bliss.

hii everyone I hope you like the first chapter. this is either gonna become a comfort story for me or a work from hell. but thank you for looking I hope y'all have a fantastic day week and more is to come 

<3 

maddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 31.1K 26
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
770K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...