𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐑𝐚𝐟...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two

Chapter thirty

11.8K 181 108
By rafecameronswifexo11

I stretch my weak body out, feeling my legs cramp up from the uncomfortable position I slept last night.

I let out a quiet groan before slowly crawling out of the tent, careful not to wake the snoring boy curled up next to me.

I yawn as the warm morning sun beams down on my face, the orange glow glistening over the lake in front of me.

"Good morning" I hear a high pitched voice murmur from behind me.

I spin around to see an all too familiar blonde, a sleepy smile plastered across her lips.

"Morning" I greet her as I reciprocate the smile, my voice coming out in a raspy tone.

"Dickhead not awake yet?" She asks with a grin, plopping herself down on the grass.

"Nope, dickhead is still sleeping" I chuckle as I sit down beside her, bringing my knees up to my chest.

We giggle in unison for a moment before I notice her slipping a pill on her tongue then washing it down with some water.

I furrow my brows in confusion as I watch her.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Birth control" she hums back.

I sit in silence for a second, the realisation hitting me like a ton of bricks.

My stupid ass forgot to bring birth control.

Now I'm sure this wouldn't have been an issue if what happened last night... didn't happen.

But it did.

Fuck.

"You forgot to bring yours didn't you?" She chuckles.

"Yes" I groan, shoving my face into my hands.

"I mean you should be fine, it's not like you-" she begins, but the look I give her as I lift my face from my hands makes her immediately grimace.

"Ewwww" she exclaims in disgust.

"I knowww" I mutter back, laughing nervously as my cheeks grow red.

"Couldn't keep it in your pants for one weekend" she snickers, swatting my shoulder softly.

"Ughhh" I groan, resting my head on my knees.

"What am I going to do?" I continue, my voice slightly muffled.

"Already on it" she replies, the sound of soft tapping on her phone screen making me lift my head.

"There's a pharmacy 10 miles from here" she tells me, a sigh of relief escaping my lips almost immediately.

"Or, you know... don't go, and I'll be an auntie to you and Rafe's demon baby" she giggles.

I scrunch my face up, shaking my head quickly as I stand up.

"Please don't say that to Rafe, it'll only make him worse" I warn Sarah before swiftly making my way over to the tent, not so carefully pushing myself inside.

"Rafe, Rafe, wake up" I exclaim while softly shaking his body.

"Huh? What is it?" He grumbles hoarsely, his eyes cracking open ever so slightly.

"I forgot my birth control" I mutter sheepishly, biting the inside of my cheek as I await his reaction.

His eyes snap open as he hastily moves himself up to lean on his elbows.

"You're kidding?" He asks me, his expression hardening as he stares at me.

"No I'm not kidding"

He narrows his eyes at me in frustration.

"You're such a fucking idiot" he growls before sitting up properly, moving himself out of the tent.

"Get dressed" he snaps, throwing my bag at me before storming off.

I roll my eyes at his immature little outburst, zipping up the tent and getting myself changed into a pair of jean shorts and a pink baby tee.

I go back outside, to see Topper now awake and sat with Sarah.

"When are you due? I hope it's a little girl" he snickers, earning an unappreciated glare from me.

"You told him?"

"Sorryyyy" Sarah smiles apologetically.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Rafe yells from where he's waiting on me, making me jump a little bit.

"Don't forget condoms!" Topper calls out as I rush over to the car, my middle finger going up straight in his direction.

I slide into the passenger seat as Rafe starts the engine up, aggressively pulling out of the wooded area and driving up to the main road.

_______________

After a thankfully short, but very tense drive, we've finally made it to a pharmacy that's sat in the middle of a small town.

"Come on" Rafe grunts before slamming the car door behind himself.

I let out a shaky sigh before getting out myself, following behind him and through the shop door.

I awkwardly walk over to the counter, where a boy around the same age as me stands.

"How can I help you?" He asks with a warm smile.

Shit. Am I gonna have to tell this guy i practically got fucked raw last night?

"Uhm, do you have any uh... plan B pills?" I mutter quietly.

"Of course. Just give me a moment" the young man says with a smile before wandering off.

I let out a breath that I didn't realise I had been holding, my sweaty hands gripping the wooden counter in front of me.

As I wait on the boy to return, Rafe appears from behind me, placing a Pepsi on the counter, along with a twelve pack of condoms.

"Seriously?" I ask in a hushed tone, grabbing them and pushing them into his hand.

"Put those back" I whisper shout, only making him shoot me a look and toss them back onto the counter.

Before I can argue in protest, the man is walking back over to us, a small blue box in his hand.

"Okay... here you go. You may experience some nausea and dizziness, but if you notice the symptoms worsening, I advise seeing a doctor" he tells me as he scans the box, placing it in a small plastic bag.

"Got it" I nod, watching as he looks down at the condoms and soda.

"I'll take those as well please" I mutter, glaring at Rafe beside me angrily.

"I think that may be a good idea" the man chuckles, making me laugh softly.

Rafe lets out an exasperated huff as he rolls his eyes, staring at the guy as he taps his card impatiently against his hand.

The pharmacist clears his throat, the smile faltering on his face as he checks the screen in front of him.

"That'll be sixty seven dollars"

Rafe pays in a hurry before grabbing the bag from the counter and taking my wrist, his fingers wrapped tightly around it.

"Thank you" I call out as he practically drags me out the door.

As I'm sitting myself in the car, Rafe tosses the bag onto my lap.

"Thanks" I mutter as I take the morning after pill box, tearing it open to see a small white tablet in a foil packet.

I wash it down with the Pepsi, before staring back down into the bag, seeing the condoms Rafe bought.

"Did you really need to buy twelve? We are only going to be away for two more nights" I ask, my brows knitting together.

He shrugs before starting the car back up, reversing out and driving down the small road.

"Just incase" he replies after a moment.

I just hum in response as I look out the window, watching as we pass through the small town and back onto the dirt road.

THANK YOU FOR 200K READS OMG!!!!

I promise the next chapter WILL be out soon so no more waiting days and days😭

Still deciding on whether or not to keep going with the camping trip, or skip to when they get home. let me know what you'd prefer! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 54 21
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 �...
8.3K 59 22
OUTERBANKS: Y/N Routledge was a pouge. When Rafe Cameron first met her, he was in love, even if she was a pouge. After Y/N not giving him a chance f...
94.6K 703 13
SEXy Rafe Cameron Imagines for b*tches who need a good, god damn fantasy
875K 11.2K 68
❛two damaged people, trying to heal each other and calling it love❜ Rafe Cameron wasn't just any other kook with minor drug habits and more money tha...