Quotes From A Broken Soul

Von Gracelovedyou

Delicate whispers of quotes, emanating from the depths of my soul to gently land at the ear of my heart. Thes... Mehr

Many People
Difference
Love
Sad
Age
You
Your Eyes
Moon
Love
No Longer
We No Longer Believe
Slave
Toxicity
When
A wealth of experience
Kiss In The Rain
Family
Youth
Submission
Hypocritical
Insecurities
Never
Forgive me
Fear
Magnificent Pain
Chase
Passionate
Judgments
All Tenses
The Charming Prince.
I Will Continue
When I was Little
My Dream
Drunk

Advice

1 0 0
Von Gracelovedyou

Your hands wrapped mine as we walked through a trial of life. Yet, when I fell, you weren't the friend who extended their arm but instead ran at full speed, fearing to fall into the same hole. I no longer hold it against you. In fact, I never did. I was just sad that all this time, I believed I was accompanied, but I was alone. Today, I've learned from my mistakes and met other people who support me through good and bad. And you come back, finally offering advice on how to avoid the wrong paths. You even warn me to be wary of those friends around me who seem to be false. I have nothing against you, but although you may be right, I will do without advice from someone who never sees their fault and thinks they can come and go as they please. Without even leaving a note on the table.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
12.4K 637 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
13K 1.7K 133
This is not poetry . . . Rankings: #1 in Poet (27/11/2023) #3 in Distress (22/12/2023) #3 in sadpoems (25/12/2023) #2 in lovepoem (25/12/2023) #3 in...