Fourteen - The 100

By imgayandyourgaytoo

(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it... More

Face Claim
01. Earth
02. Grounders
03. Finding Jasper
04. Death Fog
05. a unknown murder
06. a visitor from space

07. a blonde grounder

39 0 0
By imgayandyourgaytoo

When we all arrived back to camp I saw Bellamy, he was looking for Octavia I guess. I haven't seen her either. He later announced to camp that Octavia was missing for 12 hours.

"Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up, We're not coming back without her."

Oh, but if it was someone else he wouldn't care huh?

I tried to grab a weapon but Clarke stopped me and Jasper.

"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You either Maisie. "

"Clarke, I need to do this." Jasper said.

Meanwhile, I didn't really want to go but we need everyone alive if the people from The Ark are coming down here.

"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy said.

"We need a tracker. Finn. Get out here." Since last time we tried to find someone Finn helped so it made sense that Finn was going.

Some people were saying things like 'What is that?' and 'It's so bright. Did you see that?' I assumed they were talking about something in the sky since the only thing bright in the night were the stars.

Something in the sky were flashing, it was like fireworks.

"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven said, fireworks were telling her that?

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy said with an attitude.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side. They didn't get our message." Clarke said looking more disappointed than me.

"This is all because of you!" Raven spoke trying to lunge at Bellamy but got held back by Clarke and Finn.

It was because of Bellamy.

"I helped you find the radio." He said back.

"Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!"

"Yeah, he knows. Now he has to live with it." Clarke said pulling her back.

"All I know is that my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her. You coming or what?" Bellamy said looking determined.

"Yeah." Finn mumbled.

"What are we waiting for? Move out!" Bellamy yelled so everyone could hear.

"We have to talk to them. Three hundred won't be enough. The oxygen level will just keep dropping. If we don't tell them that they can survive down here, they'll kill more people,
they have to." Clarke was going to say something else before Jasper interrupted her.

"Guys. They're leaving. We gotta go." Jasper said.

"I gotta do this." Finn was about to leave with the others, including me.

"And you should stay and fix the radio, okay?" Finn said talking to Raven.

"Fix it? The transmitter's smashed. Unless there's a parts depot down here, we're not talking to the Ark." She said looking at Finn and Clarke, she was probably ignoring me because I was a 'kid' or something.

"Art supply store." Clarke said.

"I know a place you might be able to get a transmitter." She said talking to Raven.

"Great. It looks like you're coming with me instead."

"Could I come with you guys? I just don't want to be looking for someone who might not even be alive. " I said.

"Yeah, sure, kid. " Raven said while Clarke was barely even looking at me.

"Finn? We're not gonna find her without you." Jasper said.

"Be careful." Finn said to Raven before she walked back up to him.

"Hey." She pulled him back and kissed him.

"I love you." She said.

My first thought was ew, second thought, ew.

"I love you, too." He said before walking away.

"It's this way." Clarke said while we all walked away to the bunker.

༺༻

"They're so beautiful." Raven said stopping to look at flowers.

"Raven, I know you just got here yesterday, but we don't have time for this. Come on." Clarke said walking to the bunker.

"Hurry up and save the world. You're just like your mom." Raven said while she picked the flower and followed.

"I'm nothing like my mom." Clarke said, not this again.

"Relax. That's a compliment. Abby's a badass." Raven said smiling.

"The pod was her idea.It broke her heart not being able to come down with me, but she never stopped believing you were alive."

"Yeah. Mother of the year."

"Well, my mom was Awol most of my life. When she did show up, it was empty-handed. Pretty sure she had me just to trade in my rations for moonshine."

"What's Awol?" I asked, by this time I was a little confused.

"Don't worry about it. " Raven said trying not to go back to that.

"How'd you survive?" Clarke asked.

"Boy next door. Finn. "

By the time she mentioned Finn, Clarke was going to open the hatch but stopped because she mentioned Finn. Clarke probably wants nothing to do with Finn anymore.

"He shared his rations. Remembered my birthday. Saved my life. He's my family. I got nothing." Raven said.

ʚɞ

"Let's try this one."

Clarke said grabbing a box and looking for something in it while I looked in a different box.

"How did you find this place?" Raven asked looking around.

"I didn't. Finn found it." Clarke replied

"Hey, will this work?" I saw Clarke handing out a remote control car.

"Sweet. RF."

"Radio frequency." Raven grabbed it and started looking around for the controller.

"If we can just find the controller,
we'll be golden."

"All right." Clarke said.

I saw Raven grab a figurine of a two-headed deer.

"Finn made this."

"Oh, yeah. We saw this two-headed deer
our first day on the ground. Welcome to paradise, right?"

I immediately saw the change in Raven when Clarke said that. Clarke hadn't noticed yet apparently.

"Got it." Clarke said, Raven then walked over to Clarke to get it.

"Finn always does that. Finds the beauty in the unexpected." Raven said before cracking open the remote.

"Good to go?"

"Hurry up and save the world, right? Yeah. We're good"

"Okay."

Clarke climbed the ladder to get out of the bunker. I was behind her, she helped me get out. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Are you still mad?" I asked her.

Clarke was quiet for a moment before answering.

"No. No, I'm not mad. I just-"

"Your still mad." I said, even if she was or wasn't, she looked mad.

"Listen, I just want to say I'm sorry. Okay?"

Before I could say anything else Raven climbed up the ladder. Clarke helped her up, I decided to stay quiet because I didn't want Raven to know what happened between me and Clarke. Besides Raven looked like she had enough on her plate.

                                  ☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

When we eventually arrived back to camp, Raven had got to work on making the radio. I was looking for Clarke to talk to her when I saw her walk in the dropship where Raven was at working. I didn't walk in, I just tried to hear what they were talking about. The first thing I heard was from Clarke.

"You hardly said a word
the whole way back from the bunker." I heard her say before Raven did something, I didn't know what but I knew she showed Clarke something.

"Raven..." I heard from Clarke.

"Tell me I'm wrong." Raven said with her voice desperate.

"Tell me Finn didn't make this for you. Tell me you weren't screwing my boyfriend as I was risking my ass to come down here."

Okay, what.

"I can't tell you that." Clarke said.

"He made one for me, too. Just in case you thought you were special."

I could barely hear her say that but I did.

Whatever Clarke said I couldn't process because I was still processing what Raven had said before.

When I processed all of that I heard Raven say

"Do you love him?"

I could hear Clarke walking out, so I took a step back trying to not get caught.

"I hardly know him."

Clarke said before she walked out.

I saw Clarke walk out from a distance, I was exactly far from the dropship, but I wasn't exactly close to the dropship. I just thought she wouldn't want to talk after what just happened.

                                        𖦹

It was the afternoon, I guessed from what I could tell, when Bellamy and the others were back with Octavia. They said they needed Clarke.

"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" She said running with me behind her.

Bellamy was holding Finn passed out with a knife stabbed into him.

"Finn. Finn?" Clarke said as she checked his pulse.

"Oh, my God." I heard from Raven behind me.

Oh my god. What else is going to happen? A meteor is going to hit Earth?

"He's alive." Clarke said sounding panicked.

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out." Jasper said.

"No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go!" She yelled.

"Clarke, can you save him?" Raven asked Clarke she said with her voice shaking.

"No. Not me. I need my mother. I need to talk to her." She said as she stumbled over her words.

"There's still no radio." Raven said.

"Raven, fix it! Go!"

I was just standing there like an idiot, I didn't know what to do to help so I just walked to the dropship with Raven and the others. The others were in the dropship because there was a big storm outside, they all couldn't stay outside, besides it was raining hard.

𝄞

Raven got the radio working, maybe. She just kept calling into it saying

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station."

She kept saying that over and over.

And the reason why Octavia went missing was because some grounders kidnapped her, I guess.

I guess it worked because someone answered.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself."

She's been saying her name for the past like 10 minutes.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now."

"Hang on, Raven. We're
trying to boost your signal."

"Raven. Are you there?" Abby spoke.

"Mom? Mom, it's me." Clarke answered.

"Clarke?"

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was
stabbed by a grounder."

"Clarke, this is the chancellor. "

Not him.

"Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"

"What does he think?" I mumbled hoping no one heard me.

I guess Clarke did because she looked at me with a face that said 'stop it.' She turned back to the radio and answered.

"Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, he's dying. The knife's still in his chest."

I heard Clarke's mom asking if they could patch her into medical.

"Clarke, is my son with you?" The Chancellor asked.

Oh boy, is he in for a big surprise.

Clarke was silent for a moment before talking with a shaky voice.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is... Wells is dead."

Nobody answered for a moment, for a moment. But then Clarke's mom spoke.

"I'm gonna talk you through it step by step."

"Clarke, give 5-"

She was glitching.

"What? Raven, what's wrong?"

"It's not the radio. It's the storm."

It's useless with the storm, I just kinda went into my little corner with people around me.

Other people talked really loud.

"Hey, they're back." People said, Bellamy, Jasper, and, Monty were still outside but they were back. With grounders.

They had kidnapped grounders, a man, and a teen, the teen was about my age. The man was a fully grown man. Bellamy had thrown them on the floor.

I guessed they were the ones who kidnapped Octavia, they had blood on them and they were blindfolded, passed out.

"Bellamy. What the hell are you doing?" Octavia said, she said before that they were trying to save her, even though that doesn't seem right.

"It's time to get some answers." He said.

"Oh, you mean revenge?" Octavia answered sounding really defensive.

"I mean intel. Get him upstairs."

"Bellamy, she's right." Clarke said.

"Look, this is not who we are."

Bellamy looked at her and said

"It is now."

Author's note: the beginning photo on the top, just pretend Hazel is blindfolded😭🙏 also I hope you can tell I'm trying more😭😭

word count: 2072

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
26.4K 538 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
191K 3.7K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace • Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
162K 2.8K 23
"Well, you..." I start, about to say something spiteful, before Bellamy walks up to me and places his lips on mine. Without thinking I kiss him back...