Checkmate.

By K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 31- Taste ⚠️
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 47- touch me

3K 132 23
By K_wriites

Please vote/ comment!

ZARIA'S POV

"Get up." Dante says sternly.

I groan, resting my head on the gym mat. These last two weeks since I've been back in classes have been hell.

Dante makes me practice self defense at least 3 hours a day. My arms are sore, and I can barely stand up right.

"I'm going to die. Do you want to explain to my brother how I died?" I raise my head, looking at him trying to earn some type of pity.

"I'm saving you. You'll use these skills one day. Now get up. I called Ryan, he'll be here soon."

His words don't 100% register in my head. "I'm.. fighting Ryan?" He nods.

"I would say Jayden, but I can barely keep up with him." He admits as the gym door swings open revealing Ryan and Luca.

"Let's get this over with." Ryan frowns. "Why do I always have to be the test dummy?"

"You aren't the test dummy." Dante says, yanking me up from the floor, despite my protest. "You'll just be her sparing partner. Unless you'd like to be mine?"

Ryan quickly shakes his head as Dante exits the ring and he enters.

"Ria knows the basics. She can fight back. But don't hit her too hard. Yet."

"Yet?!" I yell, and Ryan grins.

"You got it boss. Let's go Ria."

"Zaria. Her name is Zaria. Now get started." Dante claps his hands as I get into my stance.

Ryan advances towards me, taking a big step, leaving his side vulnerable. I quickly take advantage of that, and swing, hitting him in the ribs.

He tries to brush off my hit, but I can see the effect it has on him. He regains his stance, punching me in the stomach.

I drop to the mat momentarily. "Zaria-"

"I'm fine. Just got a little winded that's all." I pop back up to my feet, glaring at Ryan.

bitch.

"Aw did that hurt?" Ryan teases, lowering his guard. I swing hard, catching him in the jaw, then close the distance between us like Dante told me.

Once I'm close enough, I swing my leg behind Ryan's, knocking him onto the mat . Once he's on the floor , I wrap my legs around his head, holding them tightly.

"Tap out." I grit. He quickly taps, and I release him. I stand, taking a minute to catch my breath. Ryan coughs uncontrollably, "aw did that hurt?" I repeat his words and he flicks me off.

Dante gives me a satisfied smirk, and I feel my face heat up. "2 out of 3!" Ryan yells, standing back to his full height.

"Ryan-" Dante begins.

"Let's go." I say, feeling slightly more confident.

                 A little while later.

"16 out of 30! Ryan pants as we both drop to the floor.

"You win Ryan, I give up." I say, really trying to catch my breath. 2 turned into 3, 3 turned into 4, and I continued to beat Ryan. I'm not sure how, but I did.

"You hear that?! I win! Me! Ryan!" He gloats, standing up, I stand slowly, wincing as pain shoots through my body.

"Fucking hell." I lean against the ropes for support, inspecting my body. I notice a bruise on my stomach, and a few on my arms.

"Are you ok Ria?" Dante hops in the ring, holding my waist to steady me.

"I'm ok Dante. Really." I hiss slightly, trying to move out of his grasp.

"Let's get you in the shower." He hooks his arms under my legs, carrying me out the ring, and upstairs.

He places me down on the sink, before turning to run bath water. "You held your grown pretty damn well princess." He gives me a proud grin.

"Well thank you coach." I give him a tired smile before resting my back against the mirror.

"Do you need help getting in?" As much as I want to say no, I nod.

"I don't think I can lift my arms. How do you do this only a daily basis? For fun!"

He chuckles, helping me off the sink. "Practice sweetheart. Let me help you out of this." His hands find the strap of my sports bra as he helps me out of my clothes and into the tub.

. . .

"'My legs are so sore." I groan, rubbing my thighs as I sit in the bed. Dante exits the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs on full display, he has a tattoo around his pelvis that I don't recognize.

"Staring is considered rude princess." He teases, walking to his dresser, slipping on a pair of sweatpants. I should probably look away- but did I? No.

"I wasn't staring."

"You were." He says knowingly, walking to stand over me. "If there's something you want, just say it." He grins.

A familiar wave of boldness washes over me and I suddenly forget how sore I was. I swiftly flip our positions leaving him sat on the bed as I lower to my knees.

⚠️mature content⚠️

"Zaria. You should rest-" he attempts to grab my shoulders, but I push his arms away. My eyes run across his tattoo, and I freeze. My name shown in red ink.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Dante you didn't-"

"I did. I'm yours, Ria." I bring my attention back to the task at hand.

"I want to make you feel good. I can do that can't I?" I give him the best puppy-dog eyes I can while pulling down his boxers. His length springs out, leaking pre-cum. I lick my lips before gripping it in my hands, slowly pumping from the base to the tip.

"You can- but you're sore Ria-" I run my tongue along his tip, making a string of curse words slip from his lips.

"I'm ok, Dante." I continue to tease him.

He takes in a sharp breath, slightly leaning back in the bed. "I'm going to lose it right fucking now if you don't put me in your mouth Ria. Fuck." He says between clenched teeth.

"Say please" I whisper, teasing his tip with my tongue again.

"Do it, before I do it for you." He warns.I plant soft kisses on his tip, still working his base with my hands.

"Say please." I repeat softly

"Fucking hell, please." He snaps.

I smile, allowing my  tongue to run up and down his length, wetting him fully before I  take him into my mouth. I continue to use my hands to stroke  his length. I begin slowly bopping my head up and down tracing the veins on his skin as  I suck.

"just like that baby," he  moans. "You look so pretty with my dick Inbetween your lips." His words make me ache between my legs and I'm eager to hear more.

My pace quickens sucking and stroking him with a new hunger, I wanted to hear his moans. I  pull back, spitting on his tip before taking him back into my  mouth. I take as much as I can, using my hand to rub what I couldn't fit. He lets a string of cuss words out as he hits the back of my throat.

He yanks on my hair, groaning. "Your mouth feels like fucking heaven. I'm going to come if you keep doing that." I moan against his length, sucking him harder, faster, really focusing on his tip.

"I'm going to fuck your face Ria. Is that ok?" I pull back, eagerly nodding. He gathers all my curls, pushing to the end of the bed before grabbing ahold of my head.

He starts slowly. "Tap my leg if you need me to stop." I nod, and then he was off. Pumping his length in and out of my mouth with fast, hard strokes.

"Shit, keep that mouth nice and wide for me baby fuck you're doing so well for me." He moans, throwing his head back as he pumps harder, making his length hit the back of my throat. I slightly gag as tears drip down my face.

I reach down, rubbing my clit trying to get some type of relief from the ache. "That's right baby, play with that pretty pussy while I fuck your face." Dante grunts, and I feel his length twitch in my mouth as I speed my hand up.

He pumps a few more times before coming down my throat with a throaty groan. I rub my clit a little longer before my own orgasm hits me. I continue rubbing Dante's length with my other hand, leaving kisses on his tip and he slightly jumps.

"Fuck your mouth feels good." He says, looking down at me as I release his length. "And im the only lucky bastard lucky enough to know it." He smirks, offering me a hand to help me back to my feet.

I gladly take it, standing and moving to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Dante follows, watching me like a creep while I brush my teeth. I feel his hands rubbing on my butt as I rinse my mouth out.

I catch his gaze through the mirror. "Staring is considered rude you know." He drops his gaze with a chuckle at my words.

"Touché." His hand finds the front of my throat while the other slips between my legs. "You're this wet just from having my dick in your mouth sweetheart?" He rasp out, squeezing my throat slightly.

"Yes." I moan, feeling his finger slowly rubbing circles around my clit.  "Please Dante." The frustration building up in me as his hand moves painfully slow.

He brings his lips to my ear "What Ria? I told you earlier, if there's something you want just say it." He whispers

I Swallow hard, thinking about my response. "I- I want you to touch me Dante." His movements freeze for a moment and his gaze locks with mine once again.

"Get on the counter." He commands, lightly lifting me up to sit near the sink. He grips my neck, planting soft kisses down my body. His free hand freeing my breast from my shirt.

I moan, feeling his tongue swirl around my nipple, before repeating the action on the other. "Please." I whisper, not being able to speak.

"Please what?"

Taking a deep breath, I respond. "I want to feel you. All of you." I reach down, feeling his length already hard again.

"Zaria- I don't think you're ready and you've been sore." He says, pulling my hand away.

"Please Dante. I'm ready. I trust you. I want this. You. Please." I beg.

"You'll tell me stop if it hurts, do you understand?"

"Yes i understand." He lifts me from the sink, carrying me into the bedroom, placing me on my back. He reaches into the nightstand, getting a condom before slipping it on.

"It's going to be uncomfortable at first, but I promise you it will feel good alright sweetheart? I need you to relax for me." Dante being this... gentle. Was new.

I nod my head as he rubs circles around my clit, lining up with my entrance. Inch by inch, he slowly pushes in, and I feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Fuck baby I'm sorry." He leans forward, kissing me deeply as he continues to slide it. "Fuck you're squeezing the hell out of me baby, relax." He hisses out. He sits still for a second, giving me time to adjust which I was thankful for.

"You can move." I say as the pain slowly slips into pleasure. Dante continues to kiss me as he slowly moves his hips in and out, pleasure fills my body and soon the pain was gone.

"Faster." I beg, running my hands down his back. He straightens up, wrapping his hand around my neck, speeding up his movements.

"Shit Ria, you're taking me so well baby, so fucking good." He grunts, starting to thrust slightly harder. I push against his lower stomach, trying to scoot further up the bed. "You wanted faster baby, that's what I'm giving you. Take it."

He clasps my hands together, holding them to the headboard of the bed as he speeds up. "Fuck Dante please don't stop!" I nearly scream, feeling that familiar feeling in my core.

"I won't, baby. Trust me." Dante's thrust continues until we're both thrown over the edge, my back arches off the bed as my orgasm hits me and Dante groans, dumping his load in the condom before falling onto me.

⚠️Mature content end⚠️

"You've fucked up, Zaria." He pants.

"How?"

"There's no way in hell you're leaving me now." He says, standing and going to throw away the condom before scooping me off the bed and placing me on the toilet.

"Why-"

"Just trust me."

. . .

After I used the bathroom, Dante helped me back to bed, because truth be told I could not feel legs. "Do you think your dad hates me?" I blurt out.

"I don't think he hates you, I think he envies you." Dante says, rubbing up and down my back as I lay on top of him.

"Why would he envy me?" That doesn't make any sense.

"He wants me to marry for the alliance. And he knows you're the reason I wouldn't willingly." Dante sounds as if he knew something I didn't. Like there was something he wasn't telling me.

"Right." Choosing to ignore it, I just snuggle further into his side with a yawn.

"Get some sleep. We can talk more in the morning." He pecks my forehead, I slowly drift off.

THE NEXT MORNING.

I wake up feeling a throbbing pain between my legs. Holy shit I'm not a virgin. Holy shit! I look around the room, and Dante is no where to be seen.

I throw on a pair of my pj pants and hoodie, grabbing my glasses before wobbling downstairs. I spot Luca sitting on the couch with Ryan and Dante.

"Goodmorning." I say stretching. Dante pops up from the couch, coming to where I stand.

"Good afternoon, It's 3pm." He says grinning. "You must've been pretty tired?" I roll my eyes at him, knowing what he meant.

"Ah if it isn't our favorite little boxer. I still want my rematch." Ryan says.

"I let you win, why do you want a rematch?" I question.

"Because my pride is hurt!" He jumps up from the couch.

"Oh shut up." Luca mumbles , not taking his eyes off his screen. I can't help but laugh as Ryan side eyes him.

"Oh whatever. Let's talk about this mission. Jayden should be here soon." Seconds later, the doorbell rings. "I'll get it." Ryan says nearly tripping trying to get up.

He disappears down the hall as Anastasia walks in. "Oh, you're here." She looks me up and down and I smile.

"Indeed I am. I don't plan on leaving either" I slip my hands around Dante's waist giving her a small wink. She rolls her eyes, continuing to the living room sitting down.

"Bitch." I mutter and Dante laughs.

"Why the fuck would you let Ryan open the damn door? He spent 5 minutes asking me what the fucking password is!" Jayden enters, looking irritated.

"What was it?" I question.

"What was what?"

"The password."

"I don't know, because I locked him outside." Jayden drops onto the couch as banging is heard from the front door.

"Fucking children." Dante mutters Going to open the door I assume. I move slowly to the kitchen stools, sitting down.

"You alright there Zaria?" Luca asks, making Jayden peer at me as well.

"I'm ok. Just uh, sore." I answer honestly. Anastasia gives me a dirty look, and honestly I couldn't care less.
I clear my suddenly very dry throat, "boxing and stuff."

Dante returns with Ryan, and they all begin talking. Anastasia stands, walking towards me before sitting on the stool next to me.

"I heard you last night. With Dante." A smile forms on my lips as I turn to her.

"Well, would you like to watch next time? Maybe that'll get you to understand he's mine. And I'll continue to do whatever. I. Want. To him." Her jaw opens so wide I was afraid it would break.

"Zaria." Dante calls out and I turn to look at him. "Come here. Please." I stand, giving her one last look before standing, and walking to Dante.

"That look. I know that look. What did you say to her?" He smirks, pulling me down beside him.

"Nothing that wasn't true" I smile.

"Alright lovebirds, can we focus here?" Ryan says crossing his arm.

"Lock him back outside." I mumble and they all fall into laughter. We continue to talk about the deal for a while, and they try and convince Dante to let me help. Hint hint, he said no.

"I don't care. No. Do you remember the shit she went through because of the last one?! No." He says sternly.

"Dante that was one time. I'll be careful. And I've been practicing self defense! Let me use it." I argue.

"No, Zaria."

"She won't be alone D, I know we said this last time but we'll be twice as careful. Put some trust in us." Jayden says.

"No. End of it." Dante stands, storming out the room. I know he blames himself. The tension in the room is high, and I notice Anastasia following behind Dante.

Oh bitch I think not. I quickly stand, following the two. Dante storms outside, and she follows. I stay a few steps behind her, not letting her know I was there.

She steps closer to him, and before she can place her hand on him, I grab her wrist, throwing her arm off. "You don't listen do you?"

"He's upset, and clearly you made him this way. Let me handle it." She pushes me back, and Dante turns to her.

"Don't touch her like that. Ever." He warns. "Leave. I don't want you here. God knows what I'll do when I'm angry if I can barely fucking stand you as is."

She scoffs, storming back inside. "Dante. I know what happened last time. But it happened to me. I should be able to make this decision-"

"And if you get hurt? If you fucking bleed out right before my  eyes? I will die with you. Right after killing the fucker who hurt you." He snaps.

" you are like a broken fucking record playing over and over in my head. When you're not around, I'm fucking terrified something will happen to you. Because of me. And the bad part? I'm too goddamn selfish to let you go."

He runs his hands through his hair, trying to gather hisself no doubt. I take a step forward, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Im sorry." I whisper. "But- let me help you. I won't be by myself right? Teach me how to shoot a gun or something. Let me see your world, Dante. I know it's dangerous, but I'm in this for the long run. I'll see it sooner or later."

He huffs, wrapping his arms around me tighter. "Fine. But you'll be my side the entire time, do you hear me?" I smile into the hug, pulling away to look up at him.

"Ok."

"Don't smile. I still don't like this idea." He mutters, pushing me off him. I don't miss the smile that tugs at his lips though.

"Thank you Dante."

"You're welcome sweetheart."

. . .

Took yall a minute to get those votes I see... smh.. but thank you mls for over 90k reads!!! We are so close to 100k! And for 100k, I will be launching 5 demo chapters for my new book "The Ghost riders."

So please be on the look out for that! Once again, a HUGE thank you to all that choose to read this book.

I'll keep the votes the same.. 45 for next chapter. Happy reading 🩵

Vote and comment

Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 79 23
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...
262K 4.1K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
1.3M 25.9K 62
18+ "Mmm"he stood up slowly making his way towards me ."Are you afraid of me Sage "came his deep voice from behind me as he placed his hands on my hi...
134K 3.1K 52
I watched as he slowly made his way up to me. Every step he took towards me, I stepped back until my back hit the wall. "If you know what I'm capable...