โ€ข๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒโ€ข imag...

Oleh theycallme_meek

moonยทstruck adjective adjective: moon-struck unable to think or act normally, especially because of being in... Lebih Banyak

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š- Duke Dennis
แถœสฐแตƒโฟแถœแต‰
๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…โ€ขduke dennisโ€ข
๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ Kai Cenat
๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’พ๐“‰๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ- Central Cee
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–- ja morant
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–- ja morant (2)

๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ€ขja morantโ€ข

675 24 3
Oleh theycallme_meek

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙙𝙖𝙙

𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣

"Tell me again," I sing as I pull up to the new private school Ahvi would be attending. "We'll be lovers and frienddsss."

I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous to be dropping off my baby to a school where I don't know anybody, but duty calls. Having a full time job while being a mommy is hard, and I wouldn't recommend juggling being a single mother into the collection either. Ahvi is 4, so my baby is going to pre-k, and Lord knows this is a milestone I haven't been ready for since she popped out my vagina.

I step out of the car and unbuckle my giggly toddler from her car seat, as she throws her legs and both my sides. "Do not wrinkle this dress little girl."

She just laughs and grabs her shiny miraculous ladybug themed bookbag and throws it over her shoulder as I push her curls out of her face.

"Mommy," she says as we begin to walk towards the entrance. "What if they no like me?"

"Ahvi Reign," I say, squatting down in front of my beautiful daughter and taking her hands in mine. "They are going to love you! And look at your dress, so pretty on you! Repeat after me."

She nods and prepares herself for her second round of daily affirmations.

"I am beautiful."

"I am butiful," she repeats in the best way she can.

"I am kind."

"I am kind."

"I love myself," I say, and spin her around.

"I love my-shelf," she responds, giggling.

"I will have a great day!"

"I will have a great day," she shouts jumping up and down. I tickle her a little, making her squirm with the little laughs I can't seem to not listen to in awe of.

We make our way inside and the smell of brand new flowers overwhelm my nose. I take a look around and quietly examine how much the school has changed in the week I haven't been there. It's both a pre-k and a daycare for busy parents. I hate that I have to work so much, but I want my baby to feel safe somewhere filled with people that look, sound, and love the same things as her. It's worth the 1k every month.

"Okay, there's your teacher and your class right there. Are you ready?"

She shakes her head and grips on to me tightly. The doors close and open again, making me turn my head as I see a tall, brown skin man walk in with a little girl. He's dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt and some fancy shoes I can't even say I recognize, while the girl is dressed in a baby doll dress similar to Ahvi's and some Jordan's.

"Look Ahvi, she has the same dress as you," I say, making Ahvi stuck out her head and look at the girl. She jumps up and down, smiling big.

"Hi," she yells over, and I notice that the man is dealing with the same circumstances of child attachment I am. She waves, and the little girl smiles big, returning the wave.

The guy smiles at me, and I smile back as my little bit runs over to them, pulling me behind her.

"Your dress is just like mine," Ahvi shouts, and the other girl giggles.

"We're twins," she shouts back. Kids are so beautiful and a breath of fresh air. I remember two girls had the same dress at junior prom and they both fought each other right on the dance floor over who looked better. Nobody cared but them.

"I know! We should match again tomorrow," Ahvi suggests and I stare down at my little girl being the social butterfly she is.

"Yessss!"

"Introduce yourself first, baby girl," the man tells the girl, his hands caressing her shoulders.

"Right! I'm Kaari," she says, pulling Ahvi in for a hug.

"I'm Ahvi," my baby replies, and spins in a circle with the girl as their dresses float up like princess dresses.

"That rhymes with my name!"

"Twins," they shout together.

"Class about to start, ma," The guy speaks up. "You know where Mrs Baham class at?"

"It's right there, Ahvi has the same teacher."

"Well aint that perfect," he replies, licking his lips. I would be lying if I said this man was not attractive, but he also looked familiar. I just can't put my finger on why.

"Y'all in the same class-"

"Yay," they yell in unison, and Ahvi pulls Kaari to the class room door without even a look back or anything. I look up at the man and we both burst out laughing.

"Kids," I say. "You gotta love em."

"No, for real," he says, not moving from his stance in the hallway. He towers over me, looking me directly in my eye. "I'm Ja."

"I'm Y/n," I reply, shaking his hand. "I have to get to work soon, so let's continue this conversation on the way back to my car."

"Fasho," he says, grabbing my hand. I begin walking, and nervously smiling as he doesn't let go. "Where you work?"

"I'm an athletic trainer for the University of Memphis," I tell him.

"Oh shit, that's fire. How old are you?"

"Never ask a woman her age, sir," I joke and he chuckles to himself. "I'm 23."

"I'm 24."

"Nice to know," I reply as we meet my Kia. "What do you do?"

He looks at me confused, and I return the look.

"I- uh. I'm a basketball player."

"Oh," I say, letting my jaw drop. "You're Ja morant."

He chuckles. "Yea, I guess I am."

"I didn't mean to discredit your hard work," I say with a laugh and he lets go of my hand, opening my car door as I unlock it.

"Nothing of the sort, ma. Actually, it's pretty refreshing not having someone freak out because of my career."

"Well good," I smile, taking a seat in my car.

"Matter a fact," he says, pulling out his phone. "I'm sure the girls might wanna have a play date, or we could have a real one-"

"Smooth," I respond, taking his phone and putting my number in.

"I try, I try. I'll see you this afternoon?"

"No, I don't get off until late because of track practice. But you'll meet my sister."

"Nah, I'm good. I only wanna see you," he states, leaning into my car.

"Boy go somewhere," I laugh.

"I'm serious. You pretty, independent and a great mom- I saw y'all doing that affirmations thing. I needa start doing that with Kaari."

"You should," I nod. "How you don't know I'm not married."

"No ring," he shrugs.

"I have to go Ja, it's almost 8."

"Look, lemme call you on your break or whatever, I don't know how that AT shit work. Maybe I could bring you lunch a lil later. UM next to our practice facility."

"That's sweet but I'm not interested in dating right now. I'm already stressed with work, being a single mom and being a woman in general. I can't add anymore-"

"I won't be stress," Ja cuts me off. "I'm a single father, I know the feeling. But ion believe in coincidences, we met for a reason. Our kids love each other. Give me a chance, ma."

I think about it.

"As friends at least?"

"As friends, Ja."

"I'll take what I can get. I'll text you, and respond when you get some time off today. Practice ends at 12."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't think too hard, might stress yourself out," he says with a smirk and I suck my teeth as he chuckles.

"Not too much, ball boy."

"You're literally the water girl," he retorts and I just ignore his comment. "I'll text you. Call me okay?"

"Okay Ja," I respond.

"Have a blessed day, beautiful."

I smile back. "You too."

He closes my door and walks over to what I assume is his own vehicle, steps in and closes the door. I stare in awe of the sexiness of his aura. Ain't nothing finer than a black man who make his own money and take care of his kids. Imma think about giving any attention to him though, I do have a kid to think about. My hormones aside, I have to be sure about someone before bringing them into Ahvi's life. She matters more than me.

Plus, do I even wanna be a step mom? And is he ready to have two little girls heckling him all the time? Ahvi needs more than a step dad, she needs someone who chose to step in. And I'm not gonna settle for something other than that.

My phone vibrates and I quickly open the message from the unknown number.

3 unread messages (901)693-5837

Ain't nothing wrong with being a step dad in my eyes, so don't overthink that. A nigga got a kid of his own so ion judge nobody story.

We'll take things slow and see where shit goes.

I really fuck with your vibe Y/N. Give a young rich nigga a chance to show you I can be more than just a step dad. I can be the dad that stepped in.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

753K 31.1K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
14.2K 852 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
429K 5.4K 37
๐Ÿฆ‹โœจ