HIS BRUTAL LOVE

By BTSgazers

"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1:I
2:II
3:III
4:IV
5:V
6:VI
7:VII
8:VIII
9:IX
10:X
11:XI
12:XII
13:XIII
14:XIV
15:XV
16:XVI
17:XVII
19:XIX
20.XX
21.XXI
22.XXII
23:XXIII
24: XXIV
25:XXV
26:XXVI
27:XXVII
28:XXVIII

18:XVIII

5.5K 254 46
By BTSgazers

sanguinity:낙천적
n.(the optimistic feeling that all is going.    to turn out well).

------------------------------*------------------------------

Jungkook-

I watch as my wife lays on my chest sleeping so peacefully.

She is so mesmerizingly fucking adorable.

Her lips pouting making me want to engulf them and suck the life out of them.

Her back and shoulders peeking out of the white blanket against her milky skin with hints of my marks.

Her hairs covering her face making her look so innocent and vulnerable.

That is what attracted me to her in the first place.

Although she looked fierce and kind at one glance always fighting for what's right and kind to others but I could see right through her.

She was a naive, vulnerable and innocent girl who needed someone to protect her.

The more she showed her unwillingness to be with me the more she attracted me to her.

The moment I saw her I knew I had to make her mine. Not for just some random fuck or fling but for life.

I'm not even sure what I feel for her it's more than just love, obsession, possessiveness, desire.

It's the urge to consume her and to keep her with me at all times.

To listen to her moans nonstop when I fuck the daylights out of her.

Her soft mewls when I kiss her endlessly.

Her frightened face whenever I'm near her.

Sometimes I just want her to fuck up so I can punish her and bend her according to my will.

But I know one thing for sure that she has to live with me until she dies or I kill her.

I rolled her on the bed laying her down softly not wanting to wake her up and looked at the time which displayed 4:00 a.m and covered her with the comforter and got out of bed to get ready for my workout.
-------------------------------*-----------------------------

"Sir here is your protein shake" said areum rushing towards jungkook to hand it to him.

"You can call me by my name when no one is here areum" replied jungkook drinking the shake.

Areum nodded her head looking down suppressing her urge to look at him.

She moved out of his way to go to the kitchen but stopped midway when jungkook called her name.

"From now onwards prepare the vegan meals which the nutritionist approved of for feya and whenever I eat with her give me what she eats too"

Areum nodded her head out of understanding happy to hear that feya doesn't have to suffer this torture anymore but her life slipped out of her hands when she heard his other sentence.

"-and I've found a great guy for you. He's a big industrialist in Italy. He'll be here tomorrow. The wedding will be this month only" he said and kept down the shaker and faced areum who looked like a ghost appeared infront of her.

"What's wrong" he asked nonchalantly.

"Bu-ut I don't want to marry jungkook. I'm happ-py here" she said trying to convince him out of this union.

"I said what I said. You will meet him tomorrow" he said and moved ahead leaving her devasted.

Before leaving the house he looked back and saw her leaning on the counter trying to get out of the shock.

"And don't think I don't know what's been going on in your and feya's mind" he said and left giving her the biggest shock of her life.

He knows

He's known since forever.

Ofcourse he knows how can she be so stupid to think she hid her feelings from him successfully.

Areum fell down on the floor and started sobbing bitterly knowing her love will forever be unrequited and in less than a month she will be forced to marry someone out of her will.

Her only fault in her life was to love someone so selflessly that she wanted to devote her entire life to him knowing she won't gain anything out of it.

------------------------------*------------------------------

It was currently 8a.m and areum was helping feya to get ready to go with jungkook to his office today.

S

he was combing her hairs while feya could clearly guess something was wrong with her.

She held her hand which was combing her hair and looked back at her

"What's wrong areum? You look like you just saw a ghost"

Areum looked at her eyes glistening desperately wanting to share her pain with her.

Feya did not fail to notice her change of emotions and caressed her hand worried for her.

At this caring gesture areum bursted out crying and spilled everything out of feya shocking her.

"Whattt??? He never fails to prove how cruel he can get.I will not let him do this to you. He already ruined my life I will not let him ruin yours" said feya and stood up to give her a comforting hug.

"Please feya stay out of this. You cannot afford to upset him. He will do something more worse to you. Think about yourself" areum said and pulled feya out of the hug putting some sense into her.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen. I'll do something to get us both out of his grasp. You just have to help me in this" said feya hoping areum would agree with her.

"No feya. You don't know him. He's always a step ahead of everyone. You're not thinking straight. Stop thinking of ways to run from him it won't end well for you. As for me i will just accept what's in my fate" said areum perfectly aware of how powerful and cruel jungkook is.

Feya did not argue anymore with her and let her do her work but her mind was already brewing the taste of her freedom.

------------------------------*------------------------------

Feya was shocked.

After they had their breakfast which she was so relieved was vegan jungkook led her towards the helipad of the mansion.

There were 3 helipad and huge areas for landing of jets.

He even uses his chopper to go to his office she thought.

When she asked him about this he explained that the mansion is far away from the main city where the corporation is located and his time is more valuable than money so almost everytime whenever he goes to his office he travels in a chopper.

The top floor of the building has a helipad.

When they took off from the mansion feya was freaked out looking over the size of the mansion they live in.

It was even visible When they were 25000 feet up in the air all covered in forest and water bodies with different quarters all connected with each other.

It felt like a maize.

She can never escape from there.

She has to do it from some other place.

"We've reached" said jungkook in her ears bringing her out of her thoughts and got down from the helicopter before reaching her side.

He took off her seatbelt and lifted her up from her waist to get her down.

Suwon was already there waiting for them at the helipad.

Jungkook had his arm wrapped around her waist the whole time when they were walking towards his office and she was busy looking around.

Suwon was giving him every update regarding his schedule today which jungkook was listening carefully to.

As soon as they reached his office feya let out a huge gasp seeing the office covered with several flower bouquets, gifts, chocolates and various other items.

Seeing her perplexion suwon explained.

"These are from the company employees wishing their heartfelt congratulations on your marriage"

As soon as she heard those words her expression felt down and her usual sad and lifeless face appeared again not unnoticed by jungkook.

She hated being associated with him.

Jungkook led her inside the office and sat her down on one of the sofa in the lounge area of the office.

"Sit here okay? Don't move unless I ask you to" jungkook said more like a warning to a child and feya just looked down not giving him a proper reply which he ignored and moved forward with Seth towards his desk area.

Feya was looking around here and there trying not to think how wretched her life has become.

Few days back it used to be her in her office doing what she loves.

Now she's just stuck with a merciless man suppressing her freedom.

She looked besides her and saw her favourite box of chocolates. 

Unable to resist she picked it up and started eating those chocolates relishing the taste.

She licked her fingers and thumb trying to get the most out of the chocolate making sensual noises unintentionally.

Jungkook heard them best than anyone and his ears stood alert knowing where these noises were coming from.

He looked over his desk and saw feya eating chocolates like she's been starved for days.

"Throw all of them out" he instructed suwon who nodded immediately.

"How dare she eat something given by someone else" he thought in his mind.

"All of the gifts in the room throw them out , burn them or give them to someone else before she touches more of them" he said and stood up along with suwon to go to the meeting hall.

Before leaving the office he went towards her who was looking like she stole some chocolates and ate them secretly but was unable to hide it since her mouth still had instances of chocolates.

He bended to her level looking at her like she was the most beautiful thing to exist on this planet and attacked her lips getting a taste of the chocolate she ate.

She fisted his chest surprised at the sudden invasion and struggled like a wild cat.

He pulled away from the kiss and licked near her mouth and cleaned up the chocolate which was still on her face.

He kissed her forehead and left for his meeting with suwon leaving her frustrated.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand trying ro remove his trace but who was she kidding.

He had left such marks on her body which can never be forgotten what's the point now.

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

"What happened to the shipment which was supposed to reach palermo yesterday" asked jungkook to the man who was sitting infront of him on the other end of the huge table.

"Sir due to some internal issues it has been postponed we will try our bes-"

"Do you think I'm a fool" he asked scratching his jaw pissed at him.

"No sir I wouldn't dare" he said bowing down.

"How much did the order cost" he asked ever so simply like he wasn't just ready to shoot his brains out.

"180 billion dollars sir" he said now kneeling before him trying to convince him to spare his life.

"Have you ever seen that much money in your life" jungkook asked now playing with the gun that was previously kept on his desk.

"N-oo sii-r" he said now shaking due to fear.

"Then you won't know it's worth" he said and shot him in the head that instant scaring the life out of the other people sitting in the room.

They knew that their turn was next.

Jungkook kept the gun back on the desk not bothered by a dead bleeding man next to his feet and looked towards the others ready to deal with them too.

But his eyes caught something else. Something more interesting.

His office was easily visible from the meeting room and he saw feya staring at him curiously.

Although she could not see what was going inside the room otherwise she would've fainted in the starting only.

The room was designed as such that the outsiders cannot see inside the room but the people inside the room can see everything out of the room.

Only the silhouettes of the people in the room was visible and it was 100% soundproof.

His dick hardened at the sight of her staring at him.

As soon as he finishes this meeting he will go into the office and fuck her senselessly on his desk.

While feya was just staring at this silhouette out of jealousy, anger and resentment .

How can he do his job when he snatched hers.

Her passion she worked so hard for.

When she was in the prime of her career.

She has to do something.

She cannot let her hardwork and her family's aspirations for her go to waste.

She will not to able to live with herself if she doesn't even struggle for her freedom.

Feeling a new surge of hope she stood up from her place and moved towards the door only to find it opened.

She cheered in her mind thinking luck was on her side and opened it ready to risk her life to escape not knowing it was just a trap set up by none other than the devil himself to fulfill his sadistic desires.

--------------------------------*----------------------------

Next update when this chapter hits 85 votes.

I know I said double update this time but something urgent came up so I cannot give much time to writing as of now but I will definitely upload the next chapter the same day the vote target is completed and the next chapter is going to be really gruesome and cruel so if you have a weak heart I suggest you to stop here and leave this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.7K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
827K 42.6K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
12.9K 940 14
Y/n sat trembling in the corner, her fear palpable in the dimly lit room. Jungkook loomed over her, his eyes betraying a dangerous mix of possessiven...
107K 9.5K 45
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...