𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍 ïŋ―...

By SilverGoldCommunity

Want more recognition and want to get tips on how to improve? You are at the right place! Welcome to the Mal... More

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝟐𝐊𝟐𝟒 ðŸŠķ
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ðŸŠķ
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒 ðŸŠķ
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐒 ðŸŠķ
𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ðŸŠķ
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ðŸŠķ
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒- 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆ðŸŠķ
𝐒𝐏. 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 ðŸŠķ
𝐒𝐏. 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐈 ðŸŠķ
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘ðŸŠķ
𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ðŸŠķ
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂 ðŸŠķ
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓ðŸŠķ
𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍ðŸŠķ
𝐒𝐏. 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝟏 ðŸŠķ
𝐒𝐏. 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝟐ðŸŠķ
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓ðŸŠķ

𝐅𝐀𝐐 ðŸŠķ

202 28 31
By SilverGoldCommunity

FAQs

Q1. How do we join the award?
Ans. Read the Rules chapter and follow the rules. Check the eligibility list to know if your book is eligible or not. Once checked, find the suitable category you wish to apply in and fill out the forms. Make sure that your form is not messy.

Q2. How many categories can we join with?
Ans. You can participate in 4 main genres and you can enter your books in 3 special categories.

Q3. Are there any limitations in the book?
Ans. Yes. You can only enter one book per genre. A book in the main category (like Historic, Romance, Young Adult, etc.) can participate in a special category (like Best Smut, Best Cover, Best Title, etc.). Two books from the same author won't be allowed in one category.

Q4. Who can participate in the Special Categories?
Ans. Every eligible book can take part but keep the above question in mind.

Q5. Are there any read limits?
Ans. No. There are no specific read limits. Every book can enter the show.

Q6. What is the difference between the Main Category and the Special Category?
Ans. Main category books are judged based on plot while Special categories don't include the plot in the judgment. Note that, we might use Mini-Categories instead of Special Categories sometimes in the book but don't be confused, they both are the same thing.

If more doubts, ask inline-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 152 7
Jessica Jennings is a paranormal writer with a strange specialty: she's an interviewer for the dead. But a typical assignment at an old mansion on Ha...
11.5K 326 7
........... "Who is she?" "She's my sensei..." "Sensei!?" Two brothers found themselves crushing on a certain someone. This person happens to be the...
36.1K 551 53
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
18.5K 45 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...