𝙸 πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞!~ (𝙿�...

By Emz2116

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 π’Šπ’‡ 𝒂 π‘·π’π’Œπ’†π’Žπ’π’ π’”π’–π’…π’…π’†π’π’π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓�... More

π™Όπš’πšπš˜πš›πš’πš’πšŠ'𝚜 π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™°πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšœπš’πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽπš‹πš˜πš”...
卩尺ㄖγ„₯γ„–α˜œγ„©δΉ‡...
γ„–ε‡ δΉ‡...
γ„’ε±±γ„–...
ㄒ卄尺乇乇...
千ㄖㄩ尺...
δΈ‚|δΉ‚...
丂乇ᐯ乇几...
δΉ‡|α˜œε„γ„’...

千|ᐯ乇...

66 2 2
By Emz2116

THE NEXT DAY...
Y/N'S POV...

This time, I didn't wake up to a 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱. I had woken up on my own pretty early, so I just decided to start my routine early. I went to check how much Poke food was left and I noticed that there was more missing again. I looked around and saw a blue-like frog and then it disappeared. Was I hallucinating? That has to be it. I've never caught a Pokemon like that, so there's no way new ones are here...

I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag before Luvi hopped on my shoulder and we left for school. I again wasn't able to see Uraraka since I left so early, but I'm sure she'll be okay with it.

By the time we all got to school, we started our classes one by one. Apparently, this school also has a regular curriculum like English, math, and history. I kind of expected it to be all hero things, but I guess they know we still need this. Luvi was just sleeping on the corner of my desk so that I still was able to work but had an eye on him just in case.

"Now. Which one of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Mr. Present Mic said. No one answered, so he called on Jiro. It seems like she didn't know... I decided to help her out a bit and whisper the answer. I know based on her abilities yesterday, she has pretty good hearing. "ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ・" I whispered. It seems like she heard me. "N-number 4...?" she asked hesitantly.

"Correct. There needs to be a comma before 'and'. Good job." he praised. Jiro looked back to face me and I just gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

Finally, it was time for lunch. When the bell rang, Luvi went to my shoulder and I put my book into my bag, ready to get up, but someone stopped me. "H-hey.. Thanks for earlier. That saved me from embarrassment." Jiro said. I smiled at her and said, "It's no problem. I'm glad I helped you." I got up to wave goodbye, but she stopped me.

"W-wait.. do you wanna get lunch together?" she said, looking down a bit at her feet. "Ah.. sure! I don't see why not!" I said. We walked to the lunch area and grabbed our food. "Hey, do you wanna eat outside..? I planned on doing that anyway," I asked. "S-sure..? Are we even allowed to do that?" she asked. "Yeah! I asked Mr. Aizawa about it earlier and he said it was fine. As long as we don't leave the school grounds, we're good."

We then walked to the forest area and I sat my things down on top of a blanket I prepared. "You can sit here," I said, patting the empty spot next to me. She thanked me and sat right next to me. I thought this was a good opportunity to let a few of my Pokemon free. "Skwovet! Alcremie! Espeon! Lillipup! Mienshao!" I said as the balls appeared from my arms. Once they hopped out, they all cooed in happiness.

Jiro was a bit startled but gained her composure. "Everyone, this is Jiro! Our classmate." I introduced. They yipped and Lillipup ran into her arms, nuzzling her hand. "I see he took a liking to you.." I said, chuckling. Her face went a little pink, but she petted his fur nonetheless.

I had put down six bowls and opened my holograph, creating 6 different bags of Pokemon food, and poured them all into the bowls so that they could eat as well. Jiro asked a bit about my quirk and I answered the best I could, even though I hardly knew about it myself.

When lunch was over, I returned everyone to their Pokeballs, except Luvi, and we went back to class. Both me and Jiro entered our classroom, waiting for our teacher to arrive. It seems like everyone else was pretty excited about this class, but I have no clue why. Maybe it's a free period?

"I am... Here!! Coming through the door like a hero!!" A familiar teacher said. He was the man on the holograph and the one who was peeking around the corner during the quirk assessment test.

A few gasps escaped the students as they fawned over the man. "Woah! I can't believe it's really Allmight!" Kaminari said. "So he is a teacher. This school year's gonna be totally awesome!" a redhead said.

"Welcome to the most important class in U.A. high! Think of it as hero-ing 101! Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it!! Today's lesson.. will pull no punches!" All might said, holding a small card that said "𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞".

"But one of the keys to being a hero iiiiis... Looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration form and the request you sent in before school started!" A few cheers surrounded the room as suitcases were appearing from the wall.

"Get yourselves suited up! And then meet me at 'Training Ground Beta'!" He ordered.

Thank goodness Mr. Aizawa told me about that quirk registration form...

FLASHBACK...

Mr. Aizawa, who had gotten my number when I told him about my phone, called me out of the blue. Usually, I'm the one who starts conversations, so this has to be important.

"Hello?" I asked. "Y/n. Have you checked your mail? It's about the clothing allowance for your hero costumes." He asked. "Ah, yes. I just got it!" I told him. "Right. And you are aware that you were only recently added as a citizen of Japan about 2 weeks before your entrance exam?" he asked. I nodded and hummed.

"Well, when you got your physical, you were still unaware of your actual power at the moment, so you were registered as quirkless. You need to go to city hall and get your quirk registration re-done. It's simple but mandatory. If you don't, you'll get recommended a costume that won't assist you." he explained. "O-oh. Alright! Thank you, sir!" I said. He only grunted and hung up.

FLASHBACK END...

Me and the rest of the males walked to the locker room to change into our costumes. When I opened mine, Luvi looked really happy about how it turned out. I didn't want to have anything flashy like... whatever that blond, sparkly guy had. I was able to put my costume on without much effort and I looked at myself with the mirror Luvi was holding up for me.

"Hmmm, not bad! We had the same kind of idea, Y/n!" Kaminari said. I smiled. "Yea. Thanks. Yours looks nice, too." I complimented.

As we all walked to the front, I noticed that someone was missing... Oh! Midoriya. He arrived pretty late, so that's probably it.

Luvi hopped off of my shoulder, signaling he was going to Uraraka, so I smiled and let him go. I decided to walk up to Jiro.

"Hey, Jiro! Your costume's nice. Really suits you." I said. Her face went a little pink, but she nodded and thanked me. "Yours is too.." she mumbled. "Thanks! I was kinda worried about the repeating logos on my costume, but I guess I don't mind it," I admitted.

I then heard Luvi use 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱, but I don't know why. That's when I saw it. He smacked the purple guy. I also saw Midoriya look at him weirdly. It seemed like Luvi had a reason for it, so I didn't scold him.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" Allmight said. "Sir! This is the fake city from the entrance exam. Will we be conducting urban battles again?" Iida said. I saw him changing into that costume and it seemed like he was having some trouble. It looks really uncomfortable. Not only that, but it must suck on hot days...

"Not quite! I'm gonna move two steps ahead!" All might said with two fingers up. "Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, running into villains is more complicated when they're indoors. Think about it, backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs! Truly intelligent villains stay hidden in the shadows. For this mission, you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles!"

"Isn't this a little advanced?" A frog-like girl said. I wouldn't say this is advanced. I did this all the time back in Kalos. There would be occasions where Team Rocket stole our Pokemon and I'd have to retrieve them somehow. That's a perk of being brought here in this world; I don't have to face them or hear their annoying intro again...

"The best training is when you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now." I mean, I'm sure Pokemon moves aren't bad for this. Team Rocket can survive an explosion and fly into the air. They probably can too.

"Sir! Will you be the one deciding who wins?" "How much can we hurt the other teams?" "Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?" "Will you be pairing us up based on chance or skill?" "Is this cape fabulous?" Damn! Let the man answer at least one question...!

"I.. wasn't finished talking..." was all he said before taking out what I assume is a little 'cheat sheet' for teaching...

"Listen up! The situation is this! The villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in the hideout. The heroes must try to foil their potential evil plans. To do that, the heroes must either capture the villains or recover the weapon. Likewise, the villains win by keeping the weapon before time runs out or capturing the villains. Time is limited, so we will be determining the teams by drawing lots!" All might explained, holding a yellow box that says 'Lots'.

"Isn't there a better way to determine teams?" Iida said. Midoriya then explained how heroes are sometimes paired at random and this is to prepare us for that. So this hero job is going to rely on socializing..? Now I KNOW Arceus picked me for this at random. I'm barely able to hold a conversation... It's a good thing that the people I talk to are either extroverts or people who talk just as much as me, which is barely anything...

"And young (Y/n)!" I lifted my head as he called my name. "You will be off on your own for this exercise and a random losing team will be chosen to be your opponent!" All might informed me. "Isn't that a little unfair? the pink girl said. "Ah.. I don't mind!" I reassured her. If anything, I think it would be unfair if I did have a partner... "Right! Let's draw!" Allmight said.

Team A: Midoriya and Uraraka

Team B: A Machamp lookalike and Pokeball

Team C: The grape and Yaoyorozu (I found out her name because I needed a pencil yesterday...)

Team D: Primape and Iida. I cringed at this result...

Team E: The pink girl and sparkly guy

Team F: Shy Man and Buff Guy

Team G: Kaminari and Jiro

Team H: The frog girl and a bird

Team I: Tail guy and Hagakure

Team J: Big elbows and the redhead

Team K: Me.

All might grabbed 2 letters, which were "D" and "A".. Yikes... Based on that Primeape's attitude toward Midoriya, he really hates him. That might affect the battle.

We were told to go to go to the "monitoring room" to watch them fight. I walked with the rest of the class to the room since I had no clue where it was...

As we entered the room, there were tons of screens showing multiple areas of the fake building. I wasn't particularly interested in this sort of thing, so I sat in the corner of the room, dozing off. I was a bit tired than I thought I was. I guess I woke up a bit too early today...

Luvi was also more tired than usual, so we took a nap. I brought out Mienshao to wake us up when it was our turn. She also took this as an opportunity to brush her fur. She grabbed the brush from my fanny pack hidden underneath my jacket and combed through her fur.

As my eyes were closed, I felt some sort of presence next to me. "Are you seriously sleeping at a time like this?" A male's voice said, quite coldly. I opened my eyes and turned my head towards him. Ah... it was the human Pokeball. I guess he thought I was sleeping because when I turned to him, he tensed up.

"Well, I already know most people's quirks from the quirk assessment test given by Mr. Aizawa," I admitted with an embarrassed smile. He then narrowed his eyes. "Not everyone showed their full potential during the test. Plus, during that, none of us were fighting. You could potentially see how they battle with other people. Why aren't you doing so?" The Pokeball seemed pretty pressed about me sleeping. Jeez...

"Well actually everyone should've shown their full potential since everyone thought they could've risked expulsion, except Yaoyorozu, who was the only one aware of the situation. Given that she likes to take her hero academics pretty seriously, that must mean that you were the only one who held back during the test based on your assumption." I accused. He was taken aback by my response but turned towards the screen after. "I also see it as more entertaining when I learn about my opponent during the battle. Keeps me on my toes, y'know?" I said

"Well, it's your grade anyway," he replied but didn't leave. "Sooo.. are we done talking? I got a nap to look forward to~" I said. He only nodded and I smiled. "Well then, goodnight!" I said, closing my eyes once more and drifting off to sleep.

???'S POV...

After that talk, he just fell asleep. How was he so perceptive in that moment? When I first saw him, he looked like those calm, yet oblivious people. I guess I was too quick to judge. I was also too quick to judge his quirk abilities. As I'm looking right now, I see a ferret-looking creature brushing its fur. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about his quirk. From what I overheard, he seems to not even know his quirk. His answers were very vague at times. He's probably hiding something...

But who am I to judge? I'm hiding my quirk's "potential" as well...

Y/N'S POV...

I was sleeping peacefully on the chair until I woke up to the whole room shaking. I snapped my eyes open to see the screen covered with black dust. It was probably that Primape.. A tick mark grew on my head. "That Primape has some balls waking me up right now...." I said, pretty angry. I shook that feeling off.

I noticed that Mienshao's fur was all messed up now. I'm assuming that the shaking scared her and that caused her to somehow mess up her fur. But all I know is that she was twice as pissed as I am..

"Mienshao, remind me to send Gengar to his house whenever he's having a good day.." I told her. She huffed out angrily and nodded before going back to brush her fur.

I did just wake up, so my senses were a bit wonky at the moment. Most people were talking and since I wasn't fully conscious at the moment, I wasn't able to make out anything anyone was saying. After a while, I heard All Might's voice ring into my ears... "The hero team.. WIINS!" "Huh?" I asked, sounding both confused and dumb. "Midoriya used his quirk and helped them win." the Pokeball guy said. "Ah! T-thanks for telling me.. umm.." I trailed off, not knowing his actual name.

"Shoto Todoroki." he dryly said. "Well, thanks Todoropi!" I said sleepily. "Todoroki" he corrected. "Sorry.." I told him. Wow... I still can't even comprehend things?! He said it was fine and I felt kind of embarrassed after that. "W-well.. I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and uh... I'm gonna head back to sleep.." I said. This time he said something that was more than 3 words. "Well then, have a good rest.." "Mhm..thanks, Todoroki!"

TODOROKI'S POV...

'Have a good rest..?' why on earth did I say that..? no matter. It already happened. No point in dwelling on it. After the battle between Midoriya and Uraraka with Iida and Bakugo, we did a review of the battle and it was my turn to battle. I was paired up with a man with multiple arms.

He told me the location of where they were, which helped. "For your safety, I suggest you step outside..." I told him. He thankfully obliged. I wanted to make things quick, so I just froze the entire building and walked to the weapon, touching it. We won in a second.

3RD PERSON POV...

Meanwhile, in the monitor room, everyone was shivering due to the ice Todoroki produced. Mienshao felt the cold and noticed how Y/n along with Luvi was shivering, yet still asleep. She narrowed her eyes at the screen that showed Todoroki. "𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘰...."

She then stopped brushing her fur and placed her whips of fur on top of him and Luvi, trying her best to warm up the two. She also used 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘺 in her small area to warm him up more. Once Todoroki used his fire quirk to thaw out the ice. When she realized it was a lot warmer, she went in her Pokeball to cancel out the 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘺 effect and went back out to continue brushing her fur.

It seems like Jiro took notice of this and smiled at Mienshao, but in return, her face flushed a bit and she turned her head away out of embarrassment. Jiro lightly chuckled at her reaction and turned back to the screen. 'I guess she's a tsundere... It's nice that she still cares for Y/n.' Jiro thought.

✪✪✪✪✪

After everyone reviewed Todoroki's battle, he decided to once again, sit next to Y/n. For some reason, he's more... different than others. He's not sure why, though....

Team after team went up against each other and finally, it was team C vs G. Team C won. Y/n slept through it all. Most of the students saw him sleeping and were actually kind of impressed with how long he was able to sleep.

As Jiro got back after her loss, she noticed Mienshao sitting as Luvi cuddled her fur. When Mienshao noticed her staring, she embarrassingly woke up the two, smacking them with her fur. That made Y/n, Luvi, and even Todoroki flinch.

"Ow... well, what a way to wake up..." Y/n said, rubbing his head. "Is it our turn yet?" he asked, looking at Mienshao. "𝘔𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘰!" She said as she nodded. "Great! Thanks for waking us up!" he replied, petting her head. She only huffed and looked away, making Y/n sweatdrop. He returned her soon after getting up.

"Now that those battles are over! It's time for the battle between young Y/n and... THIS TEAM!!" All might said, pulling out Y/n's letter as a hero, and the villains were... Team G.

Kaminari and Jiro looked at Y/n with determination, while Y/n, being half asleep, looked at them lazily.

"Well then, give it your all, you three!! Team G, you know what to do, and young Y/n, given that you were asleep this whole time, I'll instruct you on what to do and tell you when it's time!" All might told Y/n. "Yes, sir!" He told him, followed by a yawn.

He then made it to the front of the building after Allmight gave him the gist of what to do, waiting for the okay to start going in. "You ready, Luvi?" Y/n said with his fists balled. He squeaked in excitement and affirmation. "Let's get this going!"

(𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 21 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 595 8
πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚒/πš— 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšœπšŽπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš›πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŽ? π™·πš˜πš  πš πš’πš•πš• πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš› πšŸπš’πš•πš•οΏ½...
49K 1.5K 18
πš‚πšŠπš’πš”πš’ π™Ίπšžπšœπšžπš˜, πš‹πšžπš πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš‘πš’πš– πšπšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— 𝙼𝙷𝙰. πš‚πšŠπš”πš’ π™ΊπšŠπš—πšŠ; 𝚊 πšπš’πš–πš’πš, πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’...
239K 10.3K 80
[𝑢𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹.] βπ’ˆπ’†π’π’…π’†π’“ 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’•π’†π’“ π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...❞ [πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ], 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš•πš’πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚊 πš•πš’πšπšŽ...
75.7K 1.2K 23
~𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫~ Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸα΄ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ ʀᴇᴀᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›ΚœΙͺκœ±β™•β™¨ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰΙͺΚ€κœ±α΄› κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ ꜱᴏ Ιͺ'ᴍ κœ±α΄Κ€Κ€Κ Ιͺꜰ Ιͺα΄› ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɒᴏᴏᴅ♬ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄‘α΄€Κκœ± α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ Κ™α΄€κœ±Ιͺα΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ᴊᴜꜱ...