The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
36.)
37.)

35.)

1K 121 215
By Nyderaa

"Maa, none of that shit matters. She doesn't want anything to do with me anymore" said Cameron.

"She dropped me from being Izzy's godfather, talking about some I failed her, and all this other bullshit, she's tripping 4 real" He voiced to his mother.

"When Ian was treating her ass like shit, and cheating on her, I was the one being the shoulder she could cry on, I'm the one that stayed with her for 6 fucking weeks after Izzy was born, now she's acting like I'm just some regular ass nigga"

"She's making the wrong decision son, that's not right, she cannot give you that authority and just take it away like that baby boy" Camila said, and Cameron exhale deeply.

"That's her daughter she could do whatever the fuck she wants ma"

"I just didn't think she'll pull some shit like this, that niggas action shouldn't have anything to do with me"

"Nigga shut that crying shit up, she dropped you from being the godparent, obviously nigga you deserved that shit." Caleb said, Cameron's older brother, he was older by a year and 3 months.

"She dropped you for a reason, she ask you to keep an eye on Izzy right mothafucker?, she told you don't leave her child alone right nigga?"

"And what the fuck you go do? You went to go crop some weed, and lied and said you went to the store knowing your stupid ass didn't" Caleb went on, and Cameron was starting to get pissed off for various reasons.

"Nigga, mind your fucking business. That ain't the fucking point, why would that nigga kidnap a fucking child? How the fuck I was supposed to know what type of sick shit that nigga was on?"

" Nigga, you worried about him and Fatima and her family, where is Lori? Have you checked on her?

"Have you talked to her? You running around and shit chasing after Fatima, when you should have been worried about your girl and your FUCKING daughter"

"You two enough, I don't want to hear that, stop it" Camila said sternly.

"Nah ma, you need to talk some sense in this nigga brain" Caleb said.

"Nigga sat in this damn house and got high while mfs is out looking for that little girl, why the fuck would you think you still gone have that title goofy, stupid ass nigga?"

"Not once d-" Caleb was saying but he got interrupted by Lori wobbling into the front door, you could tell she was in a lot of pain, Cameron flew up to her rescue.

"What the fuck happened to you? Where the fuck you been at all this time?" Cameron roared at her.

"This the nigga you raised ma?" Caleb said to his mom, in a disappointed tone.

"Cameron please just leave me alone, the first thing you ask me is where the hell I been? No, am I okay? Do I need to go to the hospital?" she yelled at him.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital baby?" Camila asked making her way over to Lori.

"No, I'm good. I just need to go lay down for a little bit"

"Where is Eric?" Cameron asked, and Lori had cut a serious eye at him.

"He's dead, I don't know how it happened but my brother is gone" Lori said on the verge of tears. She watch her brother be killed, and if she spoke to anyone about what happened, Madam threaten her. If Lori wasn't pregnant, then she wouldn't have never made it out alive.

" Sorry for your loss, but that's nigga had it coming, and you a sick individual as well, you was talking to that nigga the whole time he had Fatima's little girl, that shit ain't right" Caleb said, and Cameron had approached Caleb with anger and rage.

"Nigga get the fuck out my house, you overstay your welcome" Cameron raised his voice.

"That's cool nigga, I'm out." Caleb said grabbing his things, and leaving  out from Cameron's house.

The two never really got along. They had that love / hate brotherly relationship but Caleb just wanted to show his support for welcoming his 1st niece, it's also been awhile since he's seen his family since he lived in Texas.

Back over on the Wilson/ Taylor side everyone left and headed back to Atlanta to get back to their jobs, and their household, besides Jaycee, Danni and Sai.

Jaycee and Danni decided to just finish out the week in Los Angeles, and fly back home on Sunday, also per Fatima's request, she wanted them to stick around a little longer.

The kids were currently outside, riding bikes, and playing outside with Danni and Jaycee. Fatima was upstairs in the shower, while Zachary just had walked into the front door.

"yeah bro, I could make that happen, just give me a day or two" Zachary said over the phone, making his way upstairs.

"Bet, talk to you later nigga" and the phone call disconnected.

Zachary walked into the bathroom and Fatima was sitting on the shower floor, letting the water run down her entire body. For a second Zachary couldn't see her from the steam of the hot water.

"Mamas, why are you just sitting on the shower floor like that, you okay?" He asked softly in a concerned tone.

"I'm just decompressing right now babe, I just needed some time to myself" She spoke.

"You want me to leave you alone?" He asked unsure, and Fatima shook her head no. In that moment all she needed was him.

Zachary undressed himself, and got in the shower with her, with no hesitation.

"Get up" He said, and Fatima grabbed his hands, and Zachary pulled her up, Fatima wrapped her arms around his body, as the water poured down on the both of them.

Zachary was fighting for his life from the hot water, but anything for his bougie mamas.

It was quiet for the first 5 minutes, then Fatima spoke, "did you kill him?" She asked, Zac has never killed anyone before, so if he did, she wanted to know, so she knew how to be there for him properly.

"I just completely blacked out, I just remember walking in that room, and hearing the words that he drugged little mama, a nigga just black out " He spoke truthfully.

"You said, "them niggas could've killed her? Was there more than one person with Eric?" Fatima asked in confusion.

"Yeah, he had some nigga named Acari with him, but far as I know Acari was a good dude, he tried to do the right thing, but Eric killed his ass"

"That must of been the person who called me" She said, remembering that conversation she had with Acari.

"How are you feeling?" Zachary asked, and Fatima broke from his embrace, grabbing her sponge, but Zachary took it from her, "you just stand right here, I got the rest" He said, putting her soap on the sponge.

"Now answer my question" He said, soft but also in a stern tone, as he washed her body up.

"I'm here, Izzy been doing good, I'm glad Jaycee is here, and everything with her and rich-" Fatima try to say, but Zachary had cut her off.

"Stop, I said, how are YOU feeling? Right now it's me and you, I want to know what Fatima is feeling right now" said Zachary.

"I'm hurt, I'm pissed off, I'm angry, I feel like I've failed as Izabella's mother, I've missed the signs leading to that Eric was the one at Izzy school, I even told Angela what If this is Eric doing , and she made it seem like I was crazy"

"Lift your leg up" He said, and Fatima did just that, "why didn't you tell me this? I would have believed you" Zachary said.

"I didn't want you to think I was crazy, or I was just making shit up babe, so I left it alone. It's just a lot babe, our child was kidnapped, Belinda is dead, and I just ended a friendship with someone I consider a brother, he was there for me at times, no one else was" She expressed.

"Fuck that nigga, you got me. Ain't no real nigga gone put your child in a fucked up situation, I get it y'all got chemistry and all but at least you figure out this nigga true color before some shit really hit the fan"

"I just don't understand why he didn't tell me, why did he think that was okay to keep something like that from me" Fatima questioned, she was in her head.

"cuse me mommy, please can I have anana " Zamaris asked, in a sweet, soft high pitch tone.

"Yes poppa, you can have a banana, you have to ask someone down there to get it for you" Fatima told her son.

"Hey daddy/bye daddy" Zamaris said, running away back downstairs, the two of them started laughing, as they finished up their shower together.

"Big, little sis in the house" Zachary yelled, entering the kitchen where Jaycee was. She just had threw away Zamaris banana, that he wanted so badly but only took a bite of.

"Hey brother" Jaycee smiled, as the two of them shared a hug, Zachary kissed her forehead.

"I missed you lots " Jaycee said, "I miss you more, how's everything down in the A? You straight? Ain't nobody giving you no problems?" Zachary asked.

"Nope, everything is fine. Richard and Karen did get into though, and she claims she's coming to get Sai back"

"Yeah, okay. Richard and I shared custody 50/50, she could try some shit if her ass want to, I'm pretty sure that's her ass calling me from all these different type of private numbers " Zachary responded.

"Apparently she's in therapy" Jaycee laughed.

"Ain't no therapy gone fix her stupid ass" Zachary said, and the door bell went off, Zac went to go open it.

"Yo who the fuck at my door?" He asked, "Caleb" Caleb responded, "Can I help you bro?" Zachary asked, Caleb had gifts, and a big teddy bear for Izzy.

"Is Tima around? No disrespect I didn't mean to pop up unannounced, I'm Cameron's brother" Caleb said, and Zachary gave him a weird look.

"We good nigga, tell Cameron we don't need shit from him, take all that shit back" Zachary said with a firm tone.

"Oh nigga, I'm not here for Cameron. Don't tie me in none of that shit that nigga was doing, this is all my doing, and I just wanted to make sure, Fatima's little girl was straight" He spoke truthfully.

"Hey Caleb" Fatima said making her way to the door, "Wassup sis" He replied back.

" He can come in babe" Fatima said, and Zachary had let Caleb in, "thank you bro, I just wanted to stop bye and drop these toys off for the kiddos" He said.

"You didn't have to do that" Fatima said, Zachary helped grabbing bags from Caleb. Then shutting the door behind him.

"I won't take up much of your time, but I just wanted to stop by and make sure your little girl was okay"

"I appreciate that, thank you. So did everyone know Eric and Lori's were siblings except for me?" Fatima questioned.

"New news to me sis, you know I don't be around them that often, but you know Cameron always keeping shit to hisself, you just never know with that nigga"

"I didn't see you at the shower bro, was you there though? Zachary asked, nothing is making sense to him far ass Izzy disappearing in a house full with people.

"I came after the fact bro, the police even questioned me, and checked my ride for evidence" Caleb said truthfully.

"Shit got me thinking Cameron apart of this shit, like nobody saw my child getting kidnapped?" Says Zac

"My brother may be a lot of shit bro, but he ain't gone kidnap no child, or even be involved in some shit like that" Caleb replied back.

"When I talked on the phone with Cameron, he said something like he's cousin saw Izzy leave with her dad, but that was the furthest thing from the truth" Fatima said.

"Which cousin?" Caleb asked, "I'm not sure, I didn't get a chance to ask Cameron" Fatima responded back.

"If I find anything else out, I'll be sure to reach out." Caleb said, they said their goodbye and Caleb left, Zac and Fatima joined the rest of the gang in the backyard.

Fatima sat on the poolside filled with mixed emotions, as she watched her little family play tag, the backyard was filled with laughter.

She watched Izzy as she had this burst of energy and excitement, you couldn't even tell less then 24 hours ago she went through the toughest time.

Zachary pulled everyone in a circle, and whispered quietly so Fatima couldn't hear them.

"Mommy needs some loving" That all Zachary had to say as they all ran over to Fatima and tackled her in kisses, and hugs including Danni and Jaycee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.3K 22
A Fatima Story❤️
64.8K 2.9K 35
A different kind of Zatima story
54.6K 2K 28
A Zatima Story
21.7K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!