Boys Planet Oneshot

By Aesthetic_bookwormz

Random boys planet oneshot....Oh and the groups ZB1,evnne,Tiot,Toz,Ampersandone, One pact and more maybe... ... More

Evnne maknae line--You
Keita-It all started with a tissue
Gyuvin & Yujin- My little brother like my girlfriend?!
Sung Hanbin- I love you even if I'm not your first
Yedam (One Pact) - Dead
Author Speech πŸ’¬
Jian Yu- Into You
Matthew- Ex-boyfriend
Yoon Jongwoo-My Dream Guy
Zhanghao- Because of you
Haruto- Bird poop
Lee Seunghwan- I still love you
Park Jihoo (evnne) - Lovebirds
Kim Jiwoong - Wrong Hotel room
Old Man- Park Minseok
Jung Mingyu- My Bully
Seungmo-Bet
Oh Seong Min- Fake Boyfriend
My Husband- Lee Jeong Hyeon
He is my boyfriend?!- Tae Rae
Gold Digger- Park Gunwook
Tryyy
Heesung Lee
Their Reaction- 1998-2002
Sorry ❀️
Keita- Order
My Chef boyfriend-Ji Yunseo
My Kidnapper-Shen Ricky
Our Princess-Random bp trainees
Blind date- Gyuvin
Bottle- Mun Jung Hyun
April Fools- Yoo Seung Eon
Seventeen
The Fight- Lee Seung Hwan
Mafia- ZB1 & Evnne
Hao Pizza - Zhanghao
Unexpected Confession-Han YuJin

Gold Digger Part 2-Park Gunwook

85 6 9
By Aesthetic_bookwormz

Here's part two,enjoy~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
WARNING: A LOT OF THIRD PERSON POV 😊

-Third Person POV-

"And tonight? You're not going anywhere but stay in my bedroom," Gunwook smirked at Y/N.

Y/N pushed Gunwook but he still hasn't move an inch.

"I LOVE LEE JEONG HYEON!" Y/N said which made Gunwook gets more angry.

"WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM?! I WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS BUYS YOU THING,DO ALL OF THE THINGS YOU WANT,BUT YET YOU STILL LIKE HIM!" Gunwook screamed, Which made Y/N scared.

Gunwook then tightly hold Y/N's hand and brought her to his car,Gunwook told Y/N to get inside the car,But Y/N shakes her head.

"Get inside," Gunwook said one more time,But Y/N shakes her head one more time.

Gunwook looks aways for a second and sigh.

"Before..." He said.

"What?" Y/N said,that made him felt like he was challenged.

"I'll just do the thing here," Y/N felt scared and eventually get inside the car,Gunwook smirks and gets in the car and drive it to his house.

-TIME SKIP-

They are already outside of Gunwook's house but they're still on the car,Gunwook sees Y/N is sleeping.

He looked at Y/N and admired her.

"I love her so much but....I can't have her, cause she cheated on me and used me only for my money,She doesn't love me," Gunwook says in his mind.

-A few minutes later-

Y/N wakes up amd sees Gunwook is on his phone,She took her phone and dial a number,but before she rings it Gunwook tooks it,which made Y/N mad.

Gunwook then gets out of the car and open the car's door which Y/N is sitting.

"Get out," Gunwook said but she declined,He sigh

He then forcefully held Y/N's hand and get her out of the car and went inside the house.

-Gunwook's POV-

I forcefully held her hand and get her out of the car and went inside the house.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TO ME?! YOU WANT TO R*PE ME?! KILL ME?!" Y/N screamed at me and I smirked.

"Anything I could do at my own will," I smirk and I saw that she was frightened.

She then beg to me while holding my legs.

"PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME,I BEG YOU," She said and I smirked again.

Then I made her stand up and held her hand tightly and brought her to my room,"I told you.... what's mine is mine,and no one can take what's mine,amd what's mine can't run away from me," I said still smirking.

-Third Person POV-

Gunwook then kisses Y/N forcefully,Y/N tried to get away from his embrace but she can't,cause Gunwook is too strong.

He still kisses her and stop for a sec and Y/N said,"please...stop," Gunwook felt bad but he remembers that Y/N cheats on him and kisses her again.

-Time skip-

At Dawn Gunwook is asleep but when he hears Y/N crying He wakes up and look at her.

"Y/N?" Gunwook calls Y/N and then Y/N looks at him with a frightened face,Gunwook sigh and went to Y/N.

"I'm sorry," gunwook said and Y/N look at him.

"Sorry?"

"After what you did?" Y/N said, because what he said was unbelievable.

Gunwook was about to hug Y/N but Y/N turns to the other side.

"Let go of me," Y/N said and Gunwook nodded and went downstairs.

It was still dawn,so Gunwook just went down to take some water for him and Y/N, although he knows Y/N wouldn't drink the water he brought.

"Here," Gunwook said but Y/N didn't even look at him and he sigh.

"I'll just put it here," He said and Y/N still isn't looking at him.

Gunwook the sits beside her and looks at her,with his eyes squinting because he just wakes up.

"Just go sleep," Y/N said and Gunwook shakes his head.

"I want you to sleep--"

"Just shut up and sleep," Y/N cuts his line and Gunwook just nodded,He doesn't want to argue in the morning.

He then went to his bed and lay down.

-Y/N's POV-

-FLASHBACK-

"Pleasee don't!!" I said to him,but he doesn't care what I just said and threw me on the bed.

"Please!!" I said and he smirks.

"I have said already right? Tonight your gonna be with me," He said smirking while I shake my head.

I am now laying on his bed while both of his hand was beside my ears,pinning me.

He started to kiss me passionately,not letting me breath,I was thinking if am I gonna die.

He then stops for a minute and I beg to him again.

"Please Gunwook,stop, this is not the way," I said and he scoffed.

"There's actually a lot of way but I chose this,"He said and smirked.

He kisses me again and starts to unbuttoned my shirts but held his hand tightly making him stops.

"What? You want to hurry? Okay," He said and I shaked my head.

He almost unbuttoned all,I am now crying,but he doesn't even care,he really hates it.

It's not his fault that he's being like this it was MINE.

"Are you ready babe? Let's go," He said and I shaked my head.

(Okay you know what he's gonna do so Imma skip thiss, because I'm not really good at writing those type of stories hehe 😊)

-Time skip-

He was done collecting his lust on me,He is now laying on his bed and I stayed at the edge of the bed waiting for him to sleep,so I can crawl down.

I don't want to be on the bed with him.

-TIME SKIP-

He is now fast asleep,So I crawl down quietly,and took my shirt and wears it,I starts to bite my lips because I am traumatized by the thing he do to me.

I cried all night not sleeping.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

-DAY-

-Third Person POV-

Gunwook wakes up to see Y/N is still on the floor and sigh, "I'm going down,"

But she doesn't response.

Gunwook went down and drinks water.

He then thinks how to deal with Y/N,he felt half sorry and half proud of himself.

"How am i gonna solve this boring story of mine?" He said and giggled like a crazy cute man.

He went upstairs and look at Y/N she is still sitting down on the floor,and Gunwook went to the closet and took a big box.

He looks inside to see a shirt which is for girl and he smiled.

It was gonna be a present for Y/N,on her birthday he will give it to her,but the plan is all ruined now.

"Y/N,Here's a shirt for you to wear," He said put the shirts beside where Y/N sits.

"I don't want that shirt," When Gunwook was about to walk away,Y/N said those,which made Gunwook's smiled disappear.

"What did you say," Gunwook said.

"I said I don't want that shirt," She said and Gunwook made her stands up and pinned her on the wall.

"What?!" He said.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT THE SHIRT,YOU PSYCHO!" She said which made Gunwook scoffed.

"You want deja vu huh?" He said and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you get enough last night?!" Y/N said but Gunwook smirks.

"No," he said which made Y/N terrified.

"I wanna go home" Y/N said but Gunwook shakes his head.

"This is your home," Gunwook said and then Y/N slaps his face,which made him more mad.

"What happened to you?!" Y/N said and Gunwook smirk.

"You made me like this," He said and looks at Y/N with an evil look.

"Please," Y/N said,tears is on her eyes.

"You've had enough," Y/N said as tears stream on her face.

Gunwook felt bad and stand straight.

"Just,wear the shirts I just gave you and I'll send you home," He said and let Y/N walks to the bathroom.

-Time skip-

Y/N is done,then Gunwook goes down and went to his car,not waiting for Y/N.

Y/N looks then follows him to the car.

Gunwook then starts the engine and 'ZOOM' to Y/N's house.

-Time skip-

They have arrived at Y/N's house,Y/N was about to get out but Gunwook stops her.

"I'm sorry," Gunwook said and Y/N nodded.

She then went out of the car, it's the same as Gunwook.

When Y/N was about to get inside her house another car came and reveals that it is Lee Jeong Hyeon.

He went to Gunwook and punch him on the face,which made his mouth bleed.

"Where did you bring my girlfriend huh?!" Jeonghyeon said and Gunwook scoffed,while wiping the blood on his mouth.

"Wow Lee Jeonghyeon,you cheated with my girlfriend? What a nasty man you are," Jeong Hyeon was about to punch again but this time Gunwook encounters it first.

"STOP!" Y/N said.

"Babe,are you okay?" Jeonghyeon said,hearing that Gunwook smirks.

"Oh he's your babe?" Gunwook says pointing at Jeong Hyeon.

"Just stop the both of you,from today onwards... Let's separate ways," Y/N said and Jeong Hyeon scoffed.

"After all the things?" Leejeong said.

"What things?" Gunwook asked lee jeong.

Jeong Hyeon looks at Gunwook and smirks at that question,Gunwook then grabs the collar of Jeong Hyeon's shirt.

"I SAID STOP!" Y/N said and the both if them stands straight and behaved.

-Y/N's POV-

After seeing the both of them like this....Am i gonna change the tittle of the story?? This is....weird,At first it was mine but then these twoo punks?

HOW AM I GONNA SOLVE THIS?!?!

"Okay if you said that," Lee Jeong Hyeon said and went out.

Gunwook looks at me and smiled,I look at him weirdly

"Why are you smiling about?" I asked him

"Lee Jeonghyeon is going already,you don't want to follow him?" He said

So I look at him and the Jeong Hyeon's car,

"I want to call my sister,"I said and he nodded.

'HE'S WEIRD'

-TIME SKIP-

My sister came and he bowed at my sister,and smiled

GOSH WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM.

"I'll get going now," He said and My sister nodded.

"Gunwook!" I called him when he was going inside his car.

"I am sorry for cheating on you and I am sorry for everything,I will pay you back," I said and he shakes his head.

"You don't need to,I gave you the things sincerely," He said and Smiled.

GOSH WHY DID I CHEAT WITH A MAN WHO TRULY LOVES ME.

"And I am sorry too,for making you uhhh not a vir--" He was about to say the things but I closed his mouth.

"Just don't say," I said and I put my hand down,He just smiled with his gummy smile.

"I'll get going Y/N," He said and I nodded.

"Be safe," I said and he nodded,He gets inside the car and wave goodbye to me and I waved back.

Even though he do something bad to me but I need to accept that, because i was the one who made him to be like that,It wasn't his fault,It was mine and I regret it,I realized that being a gold digger is not good, It's bad,but It's fine,I learned from my mistakes.

-END-

The end was so bad!! I am seriously the worst writer 😅 sorry if you guys didn't like it. 😊

Thanks for requesting part two : @juncheol_mae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 233 14
! slow posting ! hurtfics, sickfics, angsts, fluffs, ships and more about our zb1 boys! updates when i have motivation/time lol i'll take requests, c...
301K 1.6K 9
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
45.6K 2.5K 23
Your town had been peaceful growing up. You had everything you could ever wish to have: a roof over your head and two parents who loved you. Before y...
37.1K 1.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...