Remember Me, Tallulah

By Soulbreeze16

Wilbur and his daughter, Tallulah, have been living happily in their household. However, an incident happens... More

The Night it Happened.
Wake up Papa...
Less Grief

Update

1 0 0
By Soulbreeze16

Hey guys, it's been a wild couple of months, I haven't been writing as much lately because of dance. I still support Wilbur soot. If that means losing followers, I don't care. However, I have stopped watching qsmp because of it. If you have any issue with me being a wilbur supporter, then unfollow me, I don't give a crap at the moment.

Shelby supporters, I'm not asking you to come at me with comments with "proof." I've already seen the explosion on tiktok.

Thanks for being patient with my view on it. Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 86
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...