My first ever crush

Door loveintheairsi

Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or t... Meer

✿✼:*゚:INTRODUCTION:*・゚゚・*
Aesthetics
chap 1: Who's that guy
chap 2 : Who's that guy
chap 3 : The alluring girl
chap 4 : The alluring girl
chap 5 : Who's that guy
Chap 6 : who's that Guy
Chap 7 : The alluring girl
Chap 8 : who's that guy
chap 9 : who's that guy
Chap 10 : Her
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14 : The fall
Chap 15: The last exam
Chapter 16 : Funday

Chap 11

3.2K 297 32
Door loveintheairsi

**✿❀ Samira's POV ❀✿**

"It was for someone else..... It just... It just went to the wrong person . "

Can I actually believe it, well his face is clearly saying that he is lying. Also How could it go to the wrong bag? Where was his senses while putting the letter.

I crossed my arms, and looked at him with narrowed eyes. He definitely looked nervous and like if he was caught doing something wrong.

Well yes he was caught by me, the fact that he wrote a love letter to my sister. MY sister.

It hurts.

"Don't lie to me. " I said

" I am not - " He tried defending himself again.

"You like older girls.. Mmhmmm..... " I teased him

" I do not like Parul Di. It's.... Ewww......No. "

"Heyy!!! That's my sister how could you 'eww' her. She's beautiful. Also don't lie to me, if you want... I can keep your dirty little secret safe with me. " I again teased him.

He looked so done with this conversation  still he was standing there.

"I think of her just how I think of my sister. "

"Oh really? " I said dramatically

"Yeah. I am not lying , Samira. "

God!!!!!! Did he just- did he just call me by my name.... Did he just say Samira??? God it sounds so gooooood. Can he just keep calling me that for the rest of the day. Can the time just stop here & his voice keep repeating in my ears? Cause It sounds so good when he says it. I never felt like this with anyone. And he did what? Just called my name and I am melting here.....

Samira Focus.

" It's okay.. I won't tell anyone. Can't you just admit it. "

Now he was getting anxious. I can see it on his face.

" I. Don't. Like. Your. Sister. "

Okay no space left for negotiations now.

"You think I am fool or what? I read it myself. And okay for one sec let's believe you. You wrote it for someone else right? "

He hesitated and said, " Yeah...! "

"Then it must be someone from my sister's class, Cause you went into her class to put the letter in the bag. Who's she? " I asked teasingly

He was speechless now. He was looking at me dumbfounded.And that was making me all shy under his gaze , I broke the eye contact and looked towards the window.

" Bohat jyada dimag chalati ho apna. Band kar ke rakha karo isse. " He said

I turned towards him with my mouth slightly open.

"Isse bhi aaram ki jarurat parti hai "he said again

" Aapki abhi tak aaram pe hai? " I replied.

Now a smirk started appearing on his face.

"Kyunki do log jab baat karein to kisi ek ko to apne dimag ka use karna parega . "

He was going to say something again but our teachers called us to line up, and walk to the auditorium.

He lastly gave me a glance and walked away. I joined Vaani and we entered the line too, talking with the other classmates of ours.

I still remember the day I found that letter in my sister's bag.

Flashback :

❃.✮:▹ Author's POV ◃:✮.❃

Lunch break :-

Parul was in her class and she was very nervous cause everyone's bag was getting checked. Why? Cause She brought her phone today as she had to go to some relative's house after the dismissal with Samira, So she insisted her parents to let her take her phone to school . Her mother was not convinced to let her carry her mobile phone to school but then finally allowed her at a condition that if she get caught she's gone ( you know indian moms na haha)

And when Parul informed Ahana she has brought a mobile phone to school their other benchmate heard it, and like that the news circulated into the whole row, and unfortunately Suhana heard the information too. ( Don't tell me you all forgot who suhana is. You did? It's okay. She was the ex best friend of Parul & the girl with whom Parul got into a fight with, outside the school)

Suhana informed the teachers that someone has brought a mobile phone in the class & to check everyone's bag.
She did not tell the teachers Parul's name cause she didn't want a clear fight with her, she was just being a Bi*ch.

Parul got the news that the teachers were going to check the bag. Knowing that when her bag will be checked , her mom will scold her to death ... She got an idea.

Samira & Parul's bag looked same. Same color, brand, everything. So she took her bag with Ahana to Samira's class and exchanged it with hers , she knew it was going to be Samira's Game period. Then there she exchanged her books and copies with her and went back to Her class.

" Well Parul, you would have just put your mobile in Samira's bag??? That would have saved much energy and makes much more sense. " Ahana said when they returned back to their class with Samira's bag.

Parul stood silent.

" Wow Ahana, bohat jaldi idea diya tune. " She replied sarcastically.

Then they both laughed and went to their seat.

Teacher came to the class & checked everyone's bag. Parul escaped, and Suhana got all angry and confused. But during the checking, some boys got caught with mobile phone. They got called into the principal office.

Meanwhile Samira had no idea about anything, she was out on the playground with her classmates.

Now that's when Aahan went to Samira's class. He went to her seat and put the lovely love letter into the first chain of her bag. That was apparently Parul's bag.

Then in the sixth period, before Samira could go back to her class, Parul had again exchanged their bags. Parul checked her bag and again kept their respective books & copies into the respective bags.

The day went like that. Then Samira & Parul went to their relatives home.
Came back to their home at 4 pm, They were all exhausted and they both went into Parul's room and fell on her bed ( parul's room came first in the corridor)

" Samira? " Parul said

" Hmm " Samira replied

" Can you give me my phone? It's in my bag. " Parul asked

"Yeah.... Okay.... "

Samira got off the bed & went to the table where they both kept their bags. She opened the first chain & started searching for the phone and that's when she found the letter.

" Di? " She said turning around and walking towards her sister, with the letter in her hand, examining it.

"Hmm" Parul gave a glance & sat up.

"What's this? " Sam asked

"I don't know. Open it. " Parul replied

Samira opened the letter and then read it, her expression changing while reading each line. Parul was also looking into the letter and reading it.

Then Samira looked at her sister with surprise. And said, " OH MY GOD di.... Ye kon aashiq hai???? Kya mast likha hai isne. Ye to pagal hai aapke piche. "

" Dekh ke to lagta hai ki bohat chahta h. " Parul said

" Ha. Iske words dekhe? Kitna accha likha h isne... " Samira replied

" Genuine lagta hai.... "Parul said

" Ye hai kon? Romeo ko fail kar diya isne to. " Samira asked

" Name to niche likha hua hai. Tum nhi janti? " Parul asked

" No. Why would I? He is into YOU. You must know him. By looking at this letter I can tell that he's always near you. Must be hiding in some corner and looking at you... " Samira replied playfully

Parul smacked her head and said, " You are making it sound creepy. Well whoever he is. He's Cute. And is in love. "

"So you really don't know who this guy is? Cause he's definitely from our school. "  Samira said

" Well no, I don't have any Aahan in my whole class....... Maybe.. Maybe he's junior. " Parul said eyeing Samira carefully. But Samira was busy giggling as she again read the letter.

Then they made a lil fun of Him, THE Aahan, who wrote a letter to parul.

Then Parul took the letter and kicked  Samira out of her room .

After closing the door.
Parul murmured, " So she doesn't know Aahan. Poor boy. But it's too early. "

Flashback over

*still Authors POV*

They all went to the auditorium and were lined up according to their class.
The line in which Samira was standing was much far away from Aahan's line.

But she kept looking towards his line, her eyes finding him, and after she finally found him in the line, she kept stealing glances.

The director gave a lecture about the coming Annual function, everyone's family was asked to come and accompany the function. Parul was also in the auditorium ,  in the Class 11th line. The whole school was there.

After the speech was finally ended the students were dismissed. They all came out and were walking towards the exit.

Samira noticed Aahan going towards the parking lot, she with Vaani started walking beside them. Then Aahan & Samira exchanged a glance and then at the same instant broke the eye contact & focused on the front

.
.
.
.
.
.

But someone was looking at THEM from the behind.
___________________________________________

Hey cuties 💗🤝, Vote & comment pls.
I want the review of this chapter... Was it good?

Also what do you think? What was going into Parul's mind?
It's still a short chapter. But pls make do with it. The next time I update it will be 2000+ words. Promise.

For now bieee, take care. 😇😚 love you all.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.4K 558 11
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
16.7K 758 38
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
53.6K 3.2K 36
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
17.5K 1K 80
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...