Two complete opposite (ATLA x...

By NewUsernameNotUsed

Peace and chaos two forces present in the world, the Avatar brings balance to the world and help people in al... More

Bio
Book One Water Chapter 1
Book One Water Chapter 2
Book One Water Chapter 3
Book One Water Chapter 4
Book One Water Chapter 5
Book One Water Chapter 6

Book One Water Chapter 7

548 31 4
By NewUsernameNotUsed

Katara(narrating):Water. Earth. Fire. Air. A long time ago the most complete harmony reigned in the world, then everything change when the Fire Nation decide to attack. Only the Avatar the Avatar master of all four elements could stop it but when the world needed him most he disappeared. A hundred years have passed and my brother and I have found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang but despite his ability in airbending he still has a lot to learn but I'm sure Aang can save the world.

[Aang dream]

Aang on Appa's back flies happily into the sky, at his side Sokka flies on Aang's glider, turning to his right Aang sees Katara riding a gigantic Momo.

Katara:We need you.

Aang:And I need you.

Suddenly a black cloud approaches Aang.

Aang:Be careful guys. Guys?

Aang looks around no longer finding Sokka and Katara. Gyatso appears from the cloud.

Aang:Gyatso?

Gyatso:Aang, why did you disappear?

Aang:It was an accident.

Aang tries to touch Gyatso but he disappears into thin air.

Gyatso:We need you Aang.

Aang enters the cloud and he is hit by a storm causing him to fall into the sea.

Everyone:We need you Aang.

[Dreams end]

Aang wakes up from his dream and shouts waking up Sokka and Katara.

Sokka:What's happening, have they captured us?

Aang:It's nothing I just had a bad dream, go back to sleep.

Sokka:Perfect, good night.

Katara:Are you okay Aang?

Aang:I am fine.

Katara:It seems to me that you are having too many nightmares. Do you want to talk about it?

Aang:I just need to rest.

Sokka:Do you want me to tell you my dream?

Katara and Aang don't answer.

Sokka:I didn't want to talk about it anyway.

The three go back to sleep.

[Timeskip]

The next day the three are ready to leave.

Aang:Look at that beautiful clear sky, we will have a smooth flight today.

Katara:Well maybe it's better to fly quietly to a market, because we're out of food.

Sokka:Wait guys, it was in my dream we shouldn't go to the market.

Katara:What happened in your dream?

Sokka:Food eats people! And then Momo spoke! You said some very strange, mean things.

[With Zuko]

Zuko's ship sails across the sea.

Iroh:A storm is approaching and it will be big.

Zuko:Have you gone out of your mind uncle? The weather is perfect, not even a cloud can be seen.

Iroh:A storm is approaching from the North, I would suggest changing course and heading South-West.

Zuko:We know the Avatar is traveling north and so we will do the same.

Iroh:You have to take care of the safety of your crew.

Zuko:It's something I don't care about.

The lieutenant appears on the bridge and Zuko approaches him.

Zuko:Being able to find the Avatar is much more important than any individual safety.

Zuko reenters the ship.

Iroh:He didn't mean it he's just nervous.

[With Aang, Katara and Sokka]

The group reaches a market to get supplies.

Merchant Woman:Great choice that's special!

Katara shakes a melon to hear a strange noise coming from inside.

Katara:What is this strange sound of water?

Merchant Woman:Believe me it's delicious, this noise is the juice of the ripe fruit.

Aang:I think it's true Katara, for me it's mature.

Katara:Anyway we don't have any more money to buy it.

Katara says and puts the melon back, the merchant woman angry  takes back the fruit basket Sokka is holding.

[Timeskip]

Sokka:Without food and without money, what do we do now?

Katara:You could get yourself a job, smart guy.

Fisherman Wife:We can't go out with the boat the fish can wait, there will be a storm!

Fisherman:You're crazy, it's a beautiful day no clouds, no wind, no nothing stop grumbling woman.

Aang:Maybe we should find shelter. What do you think?

Sokka:Are you joking? Shelter from what?

Fisherman Wife:My bones say there will be a storm, a terrible storm.

Fisherman:It's your joints against my intelligence.

Fisherman Wife:I hope your intelligence finds someone else to reel in that fish.

Fisherman:Then I will find someone to bring up the fish and I will pay him double what you catch!

Sokka:I come!

Fisherman:You're hired!

Sokka:What's? You told me to get a job, then it pays me double.

Sokka says looking at Katara.

Fisherman:Double? How did you get this stupid idea?

[With Zuko]

In the sea, Zuko's ship approaches a storm.

Jee:It seems your uncle was right about the storm.

Iroh:Only Fortune.

Zuko:Lieutenant, learn some respect....or I'll be the one to teach you.

Jee:What do you know about respect? The way you address everyone on this ship from your crew to your esteemed uncle, you know nothing about respect. You don't care about anyone but yourselves, on the other hand what could I expect from a spoiled prince.

Zuko turns to the lieutenant and gets into a fighting stance.

Iroh:Easy now.

The two try to fight but Iroh immediately stops them.

Iroh:We are all a little tired from having been at sea for so long. I'm sure that after a rich dinner we would all feel much better.

The lieutenant and crew leave.

Zuko:I don't need you to maintain discipline.

Iroh places a hand on Zuko's shoulder but he removes it and walks away.

[With Aang, Katara and Sokka]

Aang watches the sky worsen as Sokka prepares to set sail.

Aang:Maybe this is not a good idea, take a look at the sky.

Sokka:I said I'll do this job, I can't hold back for some bad weather.

Fisherman Wife:The boy with the tattoos has common sense, you should listen to me.

Fisherman:Boy with tattoos? Airbender tattoos. I can't believe it, you're the Avatar, aren't you?

Katara:Exactly.

Fisherman:Well don't be so proud of it. The Avatar disappeared for a hundred years! You have turned your back on the world!

Katara:Don't scream in his face! Aang would never turn his back on anyone!

Fisherman:Oh, wouldn't he? Then I must have imagined the last hundred years of war and suffering.

Katara:Aang is the bravest person I know, he's done nothing but help people save lives since I've known him and it's not his fault, right Aang?

Aang steps back.

Katara:Aang what's wrong?

He immediately opens his glider and flies away.

Katara:Aang?

Fisherman:That'sright, keep flying!

Katara:You are a horrible old man.

Katara climbs onto Appa to chase Aang.

Katara:Appa yip yip!

Sokka:Hey they left without saying goodbye.

Fisherman:Your friends aren't very polite, right?

Sokka:Listen my friends are-

Fisherman:Yeah, yeah let's get to work straight away.

[With Y/N]

Y/N uses his waterbending to travel on the surface of the water and reach the other part of the island where Aang and the others are.

Y/N:I'm finally here, you can't hide on such a small island.

Immediately the rain begins to fall and Y/N raises his head and looks at the clouds.

Y/N:It started to rain......since it was clear the rain came down, just like that day.

[Flashback]

A 14 year old boy walks the streets of a small Earth Kingdom village alone. He looks around and sees other children happy with their friends or families. The boy tired decides to sit on the porch of a house and continue watching the children play.

???:Why don't you go and play with them.

A woman's voice says from behind, the boy turns and sees an old woman.

???#2:Sorry if I sat down without permission, I'll leave immediately.

The boy gets up to leave but the woman stops him.

???:Don't worry dear, you can stay here if you want.

The boy sits down again while the woman smiles at him.

???:You don't know any of the other kids?

???#2:I'm not from this village and I don't think others would like me if they knew who I was.

???:How do you know if you don't try?

???#2:I know, for sure.

Thopa:Well my name is Thopa and you are?

The boy remains silent for a while and then speaks.

???:Y/N.

[Flashback end]

Katara continues to look for Aang in the rain. She sees a cave and enters for shelter to find Aang kneeling on the ground.

Aang:I'm sorry I ran away.

Katara:No Aang, that fisherman was inappropriate.

Aang:He really wasn't.

Katara:What do you mean?

Aang:I don't want to talk about it.

Katara:It has to do with your dream, doesn't it?

Katara walks over and kneels in front of Aang.

Katara:Talk with me.

Aang:Well it's a pretty long story.

Momo and Appa come closer you had to shelter from the rain.

Katara:In the meantime I'll light a fire.

[Timeskip]

Everyone sits near the fire to dry themselves.

Aang:I will never forget the day the monks told me I was the Avatar. I was playing with some other kids right outside at the south wall, I was trying to teach them how to make an air scooter.

[Flashback]

In the courtyard of the Aang Air Temple and surrounded by other children.

Aang:First you form a ball then you climb onto it.

Aang creates the air scooter and starts riding around the yard laughing.

Kid#1:Now I'll try it!

One of the children tries to make one but fails and falls to the ground.

Aang:You immediately have to find the balance when you get on it.

Kid#1:It's hard.

Kid#2:Where did you learn this trick?

Aang:I invented it.

Kid#2:Wow!

Gyatso:Aang, come with us we need to talk to you.

Gyatso and other monks arrive to get Aang.

[Timeskip]

In one room Aang sits in front of the monks.

Aang:How do you know it's me?

Tashi:We've known you're the Avatar for some time now. do you remember these?

One of the monks passes a scroll which opens revealing four different toys.

Aang:These were my favorite toys when I was a child.

Tashi:You chose them from thousands of Aang toys. the toys you chose are the four Avatar heirlooms, these items belonged to past Avatars in your previous lives.

Aang:I chose them because I liked them.

Tashi:You chose them because they were familiar to you.

Gyatso:We would have told you your identity only on your sixteenth birthday, but I have worrying omens. storm clouds are gathering.

Pasang:I fear that war may come upon us, young Avatar.

Gyatso:We need you Aang.

[Flashback end]

Back on Zuko's ship, Lieutenant Jee talks to other crew members, about Zuko.

Jee:I'm tired of obeying his orders and I'm tired of chasing the Avatar! Who does Zuko think he is?

Iroh:Do you really want to know?

Iroh enters the room and Jee and the other crew members stand up.

Jee:General Iroh, we were just-

Iroh:It's okay, can I join you?

Jee:Of course sir.

Iroh sits down with them.

Iroh:Try to understand, my nephew is a complicated young man, he has had to endure many things.

[Flashback]

A young Zuko in the palace tries to enter the war room but the guards stop him.

Zuko:Let me pass.

Iroh:Prince Zuko what is it?

Zuko:The guards won't let me enter the war council room.

Iroh:You're not missing anything, believe me. These meetings are frighteningly boring.

Zuko:If I have to rule this nation one day, don't you think I should start as much as possible?

Iroh:You are right. But you have to promise not to talk, these elderly people are a bit touchy.

Zuko:Thanks Uncle.

Zuko and Iroh enter the war room, inside the officers discuss the next attack moves before the Fire Lord.

General#2:The Earth Kingdom defenses are concentrated here. a dangerous battalion of powerful earthbenders, are the fiercest warriors, so I propose to attack the forty-first division

General#2:But the forty-first is made up of new recruits, how will they manage to defeat a powerful earth kingdom battalion?

General#1:I don't expect them to succeed, they will be a duty while we attack from the rear. what bait can be better than general young meat?

Zuko stand up.

Zuko:You can't sacrifice an entire division like that! those soldiers love and defend our nation how can you betray them!?

All the officers look at Zuko.

[Flashback end]

Iroh:Zuko was right. But it wasn't the place to have his say. The consequences were terrible.

[With Aang and Katara]

In the cave Aang and Katara are still sheltering from the rain.

Katara:So were you upset about being the Avatar? Why weren't you excited instead?

Aang:I really didn't know how to feel, all I knew was that after I found out everything changed.

[Flashback]

In the air temple yard all the kids play on their air scooters while Aang watches.

Aang:Hey you guys practiced.

Kid#2:Not only that, we also invented a game with air scooters.

Aang:Amazing!

Aang creates his own scooter but the rest of the kids make theirs disappear.

Aang:Well, what's wrong with you?

Kid#1:Now that we know you're the Avatar it would be an unfair advantage to whatever team you played.

Aang:But I'm still the same, nothing has changed....So I can't play?

Kid#1:It is the only right choice.

Aang:Oh, okay.

Aang makes the scooter disappear and leaves.

Kid#2:I'm sorry Aang!

Kid#1:Okay, so who want Jinju on the team?

[Timeskip]

Aang and Gyatso play Pai Sho together.

Gyatso:Very interesting move young one.

Aang:What do you mean?

Gyatso uses airbending to make Aang's clothe go over his head and swap positions of the pieces.

Aang:Hey! *laugh*

Gyatso and Aang laugh together until Monk Tashi enters the room.

Tashi:Are you still playing? The Avatar should train.

Gyatso:Aang has already trained enough for today.

Tashi:We have little time, come with me I have to test you on some high level techniques.

Aang tries to get up but Gyatso stops him.

Gyatso:No. As long as I am his guardian, I will decide when he will train.....and when he gets his butt kicked at Pai Sho.

Monk Tashi walk away leaving the two alone.

[Flashback end]

Y/N walks through the island's harbor in the rain, stopping to watch the last people enter the house.

[Flashback]

Still sitting on the porch Y/N ​​watches the kids have fun. Until rain starts to fall, causing everyone to rush back to their homes.

Thopa:Oh! it started raining, do you want to come inside and stay warm, Y/N?

Y/N:No I'm fine. I'm used to the cold.

Thopa:Okay, at least let me prepare something for you to eat, you're so skinny, I'll prepare something for you right away.

Thopa enters the house to prepare something for Y/N. Alone Y/N waits and in the meantime he sees smoke in the distance.

Thopa:Firebenders, with the war starting every useful village becomes one of their rest camps.

Thopa returns with a tray with two bowls on it, one of rice and one of soup.

Thopa:These are leftovers from yesterday, I hope you don't mind?

She puts the tray on the floor but Y/N looks at it and do nothing.

Thopa:Come on you can eat, it's not poisoned, I'm an excellent cook.

Y/N looks at her and then begins to devour the food.

Thopa:*chuckles* It looks like you haven't eaten in days.

Thopa smiles at Y/N as he eats and then looks towards the smoke.

Thopa:The Fire Nation is getting closer and closer to its goal of conquest but, I am sure that one day peace will return.

Y/N:Not gonna happen.

Thopa:Why do you say that?

Y/N:Nations will never work together. The Fire Nation has the sole aim of conquering everything, the Earth Kingdom only cares about protecting the most important cities not villages like this, the water tribes think that the Earth Kingdom will protect everyone from the Fire Lord and the monks of the air isolate themselves from everyone without intervening.

Thopa:We still have the Avatar.

Y/N:The Avatar should have intervened already and I can sense that he is weak for whatever reason.

The two remain silent watching the rain.

Thopa:You know I have a niece who is much younger than you and I always tells her that when it rained it was because the spirit of someone who cares about you is crying for us. After that time she made me this bracelet.

Thopa shows Y/N a badly made bracelet on her wrist.

Thopa:She told me in this way, I would never be sad because it reminded me of her.

Y/N looks at the bracelet then looks back at the rain starting to stop falling.

Thopa:It seems that the spirits have stopped crying. Y/N can I ask you a favor? I would like you to go and get me some mushrooms nearby in the forest for dinner.

Y/N:Why should I do this?

Thopa:Because we will eat them together and consider it payment for the food you ate *chuckles*.

Y/N:Fine.

Y/N gets up to go into the forest as Thopa looks at him with a smile on her face.

[Flashback end]

On the ship Iroh continues to tell Zuko's story.

Iroh:After Zuko's outburst during the meeting, the Fire Lord became very angry with him. He said that Prince Zuko's challenge to the general was an act of profound disrespect. And that there was only one way to resolve that question.

Jee:Agni-Kai, the fire duel.

Iroh:Exactly. Zuko stared at the old general, he had insulted and declared that he had no fear but Zuko had overestimated himself.

[Flashback]

Zuko on his back is preparing to face the battle in the arena while everyone watches.

Iroh(narrating):When he turned to face his opponent he was surprised to realize that it was not the general.

Zuko turns to his opponent with a shocked expression.

Iroh(narrating):Zuko had contested the general's plan but by doing so in the fire lord's war room, it was the fire lord he had disrespected. Zuko would have to fight against his father.

[Flashback end]

Aang:Then when I started feeling better something worse happened.

[Flashback]

Gyatso talks to the other monks about Aang.

Gyatso:Aang needs freedom and fun, needs to grow up like a normal boy.

Tashi:You can't continue to protect him from his fate.

Pasang:Gyatso I know you mean well. but you're letting your affection for the guy cloud your judgment.

Gyasto:What I want is the best for him.

Pasang:What we need is what is best for the world. From now on you and Aang will be separated, the Avatar will be sent to the Western Air Temple to complete his preparation.

Unbeknownst to them, however, Aang overheard everything.

[Flashback end]

Katara:That's awful Aang. I do not know what to say.

Aang:How could they do this to me! They took everything away from me, even the people I loved most!

Angry Aang almost enters the Avatar Stage by using airbending and making the flames of the bonfire move near Katara.

Katara:Careful!

Aang:Sorry I got so angry.

Katara:It's normal to get angry after the monks send you away like that.

Aang:That's not exactly what happened.

[Flashback]

Aang watches the other children playing in the courtyard from his room.

Aang(narrating):I was scared and confused. I didn't know what to do.

A saddened Aang lies down on the bed.

[Timeskip]

Gyatso knocks on Aang's door and opens it.

Gyatso:Aang? I won't let them take you away from me.

Gyatso enters the room to see it empty and see a scroll on the bed.

Gyatso:Aang?

Gyatso reads the scroll and finds that Aang has run away.

[Timeskip]

Aang flies on Appa's back over the sea into the storm.

Aang(narrating):I never saw Gyatso again.

Aang ends up in the sea and entering the Avatar State protects him and Appa.

Aang(narrating):The next thing I remember was waking up in your arms when you found me in the iceberg.

[Flashback end]

Katara:You ran away.

Aang:Then the Fire Nation attacked our temple, my people needed me and I wasn't there.

Katara:You don't know what it would be-

Aang:The world needed me and I wasn't there!

Katara:Aang.

Aang:The fisherman was right, it's true that I turned my back on the world.

Katara:You are too hard on yourself. Even if I hadn't run away, I think it would still have happened like this. If you had stayed you would have been killed along with the other airbenders.

Aang:You cannot know this.

Katara:Aang, things were meant to be this way, the world needs you now. You give hope.

Aang smiles at Katara.

[Meanwhile]

Iroh:When Prince Zuko saw that he had to duel his father, I begged him to have mercy.

[Flashback]

The fire lord approaches Zuko who is on his knees.

Zuko:Father, I only had the interests of the Fire Nation at heart, I didn't want to speak out of turn.

Ozai:Now you will fight for your honor.

Zuko:I meant no disrespect, I am your devoted son.

Ozai:Stand up and fight. Prince Zuko.

Zuko:I will not fight you.

Ozai:You will learn respect. Pain will be your teacher.

Iroh(narrating):I looked away.

The fire lord attacks Zuko causing him to cry out in pain while everyone watch.

[Flashback end]

Jee:I always thought Prince Zuko had an accident during training.

Iroh:It wasn't an accident. After the duel, the Fire Lord said that by refusing to fight Zuko had demonstrated shameful weakness, as punishment he was exiled and sent to look for the Avatar. Only if he succeeded could he return with honor.

Jee:So that's why he's so obsessed, capturing the Avatar is his only chance to make everything go back to how it was before.

Iroh:Things will never go back to normal, but the important thing is that the Avatar gives Zuko hope.

[With Aang and Katara]

Fisherman Wife:Help! Please help me!

Katara:Everything is fine and safe now.

Katara accompanies the woman near the fire.

Fisherman Wife:But my husband is not.

Katara:What do you mean? where's Sokka?

Fisherman Wife:They didn't come back they should have been here a while ago and this storm is turning into a typhoon, they were trapped on the high seas!

Aang:I'll go look for them.

Katara:I'm coming with you.

Fisherman Wife:I stay here.

Aang and Katara prepare for the search.

Aang:We'll be back soon, I promise.

Appa flies and heads towards the sea. Near the port Y/N sees Appa heading towards the sea, so he runs and jumps into the sea to use waterbending on the surface and follow them, with the waves approaching Y/N uses waterbending to part the waves allowing him to follow Aang.

[With Zuko]

Zuko's ship fights against the waves and the storm.

Zuko:Where did we get hit?!

Jee:I do not know!

Iroh:Look!

Zuko:The helmsman!

The helmsman is holding onto a completely destroyed ladder. Zuko and Jee climb the ladder while Iroh takes care of deflecting the lightning that tries to hit the ship. The helmsman falls but Zuko catches him and with Jee's help they carry him to safety.

[With Aang and Katara]

Appa flies near the sea.

Katara:I do not see them!

Aang:Come on, Appa!

A giant wave is about to hit Appa but Aang uses his staff to part the wave and let Appa pass.

Aang:The boat is there!

Appa overtakes Zuko's ship.

Zuko:It's the Avatar!

Jee:What do you want to do sir!

Zuko:Let him go. We have to get this ship to safety.

Iroh:Then we must go immediately towards the eye of the storm.

Y/N passes Zuko's ship and continues following Aang but stops when lightning strikes the water in front of him. Several bolts of lightning strike the water around him. Y/N looks up and looks at the clouds.

Y/N:Is it just a coincidence or are you trying to tell me something.

[Flashback]

Y/N far from the village stopped near a body of water with some badly torn mushrooms on its side. Y/N holds out his hands to make smooth movements and watch the water move slowly until they turn into waves. He stops to then train with earthbending, then takes the mushrooms and turns around to return to the village. However, as Y/N walks, he notices smoke nearby. Starting to run Y/N arrives at the village completely burned and in the middle of the village a Fire Nation coat of arms. Walking through the deserted village he reaches the place where Thopa's house was located to see only ashes. Y/N walks over and checks the rubble before taking out the bracelet she had on her wrist.

[Timeskip]

At the Fire Nation camp the soldiers return after destroying the village.

Soldier:Sir the next village did not want to submit so it was destroyed as you order.

General:Well, if these villages don't want to join the great Fire Nation then they don't deserve to remain intact.

At that moment Y/N arrives at the soldiers' camp making them turn towards him.

General:I thought I said no survivors?

Soldier:He wasn't at the village sir we checked carefully.

General:Boy you should come with us.

Y/N:It was you, wasn't it? As to be expected from the Fire Nation.

General:What would you like to imply!?

Y/N:I'll make you pay.

General:*laugh* I'm sure of it. Take him.

The soldiers approach Y/N ​​and then together launch a huge blast of fire at him. But flames begin to swirl around him, wind comes from nowhere and the soldiers see Y/N with his eyes glowing red.

Y/N:I'll make you feel what she felt.

Angry Y/N instantly uses earthbending to pin the soldiers' feet to the ground, then lifts the entire ground where they are in the air, turns it so that the soldiers are upside down and then throws it to the ground repeatedly. Y/N walks towards the general who gets scared and falls to the ground.

General:You-you are the Dark Avatar. Why you care about one village?

Y/N:I didn't care about the village, I cared about someone who was kind to me for the first time.

General:Wait I was just following orders-

Y/N uses the fire around him again to hit the general making him scream.

[Timeskip]

Y/N destroys the entire camp and then looks at Thopa's bracelet.

Y/N:I'm returning it to you so that it will always remain with you.

Y/N raises his hand and with firebending burns the bracelet. Suddenly out of nowhere the rain starts coming down and Y/N looks up to see the clouds, making the rain fall on his face like he's crying.

Y/N:I will be the one to bring peace to the world.....definitely.

[Flashback end]

Y/N watches Appa walk away as lightning strikes the water near him.

Y/N:Tsk, it's your lucky day, I think I'll rest today.

Y/N turns to head back to the island.

[With Sokka]

Sokka and the fisherman find themselves in the middle of the storm.

Sokka:I'm too young to die!

Fisherman:I don't, but I don't want to die anyway!

Appa reach them and Aang jumps into the boat to help them.

Aang:Come on!

Aang gives Sokka and the fisherman a rope to hold, he climbs back onto Appa who pulls the rope and carries the two onto his back. unfortunately a giant wave hits Appa and makes everyone fall into the sea. Aang enters the Avatar state and with his power saves everyone including Zuko and his men by making it stop raining.

Zuko;?:Uncle, I'm sorry.

Iroh:Your apologies are accepted Prince Zuko.

Appa comes out of the water and flies away.

[Timeskip]

Everyone returns to the cave.

Fisherman Wife:Oh you're alive. Now apologize to the boy!

Aang:There's no need-

Fisherman:What if instead of apologizing I offered him a fish and considered ourselves equal?

Aang:I don't eat meat.

Fisherman:fish is not meat!

Sokka:Speaking of serious things, why don't you pay me?

The fisherman places a fish in Sokka's hand.

Aang:Katara I think you were right before, I'll stop thinking about the past.

Katara:Really?

Aang:I can't speculate on how things would have turned out if I hadn't run away. Now I'm here and I'll do everything in my power.

Katara:I'm happy you won't have those troubles anymore.

Fisherman:If you weren't here right now, well I guess I wouldn't be here either. Thanks for saving my life Avatar.

Sokka:Hey it stopped raining.

Everyone exit the cave to watch the clouds disappear as Appa shakes himself dry, getting everyone wet again.

Aang:Appa!

[With Y/N]

Y/N on the dock watches the new ones disappear and then sees Appa fly off the island.

[Flashback]

Y/N walks across the ice of the South Pole until he stops.

Y/N:Seven years and I still haven't been able to find you. I know you are alive but your presence is weak. I can't fight you when I'm an old man, so if I can't find you, you'll be the one to come looking for me.

Y/N's eyes glow red and he begins to use waterbending to make the sea water flow around him and then bring his fists together and create a blast of air that freezes him in the water. Not knowing that Aang is in the same place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 650 30
Its what the title says, enjoy
140K 3.3K 52
Ai- (Chinese) meaning Love. The Ai was said to have amazing bending skills of the four elements along with a great connection to animals and sp...
672 26 9
For years, The War was all that anyone knew. However, upon finding a boy in an iceberg, a journey has begun to finally bring peace and freedom back t...
3.4K 212 3
Water... Earth... Fire... Air... Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked and eme...