Strangers To Soulmates

By rash3302

It's a story about two strangers who meet first talked and then meet to be together forever. . . . "Your sou... More

ATHARVA & AKSHITA
Atharav Bansal
Akshita Goyal
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

3.

8 2 0
By rash3302

Akshita-

Akshita shared about rishis plan with family at dinner and all got excited.

Adhiraj ordered the employees to ready the luxury bus. so that all family members can travel together.

[ as they travelled frequently. a luxury bus is always ready.]

All got ready and isha and ishita also came with their husband s dev and karan.

most exited for the road trip was ahana and her bhua akshita.

[ akshita's dress]

[ ahana's dress]

Always twinning with akshita.

while playing games, eating snacks they reached Jaipur (Atharva's place)at noon.

[farm house]

Rishi welcomed them and ate lunch together after fresh'n' up and akshita helped rishi supervising the arrangements.

[ lunch]

.

.

.

at night [ only family members]

Rishi took Radhika and sanjay to their farmhouse and SUPRISE!!!

All did holika pooja together and ate dinner.

All the elders sat at living room meanwhile the youngsters sat together at terrace gardern.

-------------------

It always feel awesome to spend time together with your cousins. especially nani ghar.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 77K 38
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
5K 638 58
"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their lives completely changed in a year with Ish...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...