Sorority Camp Part 9 A novel...

By RobertHelliger

Jenna Thompson and her boyfriend Fritz decide to go to Sorority Camp...but when they meet the other girls and... More

Sorority Camp Part 9 A novel by Robert Helliger
Chapter One-Sorority and Fraternity Camp; (Day Eight); 11:00 AM
Chapter Two-Co-Ed camp
Chapter Three-Fraternity brothers; (Morning; Day Eight)
Chapter Four-Fraternity boys; (Afternoon; Day Eight)
Chapter Five-Dorks watching girls; (Afternoon; Day Eight)
Chapter Six-Dorks watching girls (Part II); (Afternoon); (Day Eight)
Chapter Seven-Dorks and the sorority girls (Part III); (Afternoon); Day Eight
Chapter Nine-At the camp; (Late Afternoon); (Day Eight)
Chapter Ten-Police find a body in the woods; (Late Afternoon)

Chapter Eight-Burial

43 0 0
By RobertHelliger

"RIP, Diff. The best buddy in Louisiana", Daniel said.

     "Agreed!", Beander said.

      And, as they prayed for their friend's soul, they went back to camp...and planned their revenge on the other sorority girls of Delta Delta Delta.

***

Page 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...