Rwby AU x male reader

De LordOf_Crimson

Y/n was taken in by the Summer Rose and Tai xiao long he was the youngest of their kids, younger than Ruby an... Mais

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 8

142 5 0
De LordOf_Crimson

It had been two days since Y/n had returned to Tai's house in patch, on the day before Y/n found out that Ozpin had told team JNPR to stay near Tai's house to protect him. Right now Y/n was at a blacksmith's shop waiting for the blacksmith to return with Y/n's new gun, Y/n knew the blacksmith as Y/n asked them to teach Y/n how to make his weapon. Then the blacksmith walked in with a box.

Blacksmith " Hello Y/n ready to see your new gun? "

Y/n " Hell yeah what you got for me? "

The blacksmith then opened the box to show Y/n this :

Blacksmith " I call it the Roses thorn it holds 30 bullets of either normal rounds, dust rounds or even rubber rounds. There are two modes single-fire mode and a three-round burst mode, both are deadly. I made it easier to load magazines into it, easier to hold and It's as light as It could be. "

Y/n "It's beautiful. "

Y/n took it out of the box and then started to twirl it around then put it in the holster, he then took it out and pointed it at the window and then put it back away.

Y/n " It feels good to use. "

Blacksmith " It looks good in your hands. "

Y/n " Thanks dude you've already received the payment, haven't you? "

Blacksmith " Yep. "

Y/n " Alright thanks dude see ya next time. "

Blacksmith " Bye Y/n. "

Y/n exited the blacksmith's shop and used his super speed to run home, he saw Tai playing with Zwei :

Tai " Hey Y/n you heading to Mistral now? "

Y/n " Yeah you sure you're gonna be OK? "

Tai " Yeah I have Zwei to keep me company anyway, bye Y/n. "

Y/n " Bye Dad. "

Y/n and Tai hug, then Y/n pets Zwei and after he does he uses his super speed again to start running to Mistral. It took him over 10 minutes to get there and Y/n stopped at a gas station, Y/n then walked into it and picked up water then paid for it at the front.

Y/n " Thanks say do you know anyone by the name of Raven Branwen? "

Owner " [ looks around then back at Y/n ] Listen I heard that someone that goes by that name is around here but that's it. "

Y/n " Alright thanks. "

Y/n walked out of the gas station and drank some of his water, he then saw someone leaning on a nearby tree looking at him they looked like :

The man then walked up to Y/n then started to walk around him.

??? " So you a huntsman? "

Y/n " Yep who are you? "

Shay "My name is Shay I'm actually in the Branwen tribe. "

Y/n " Cool can you take me to the camp? "

Shay " Why do you even want to find it? "

Y/n " I need Raven Branwen to take me to Qrow Branwen. "

Shay " Sorry but she doesn't want any visitors. "

Shay then tried to punch Y/n but Y/n just deflected it, grabbed his arm and then broke it.

Shay " Ahhhhhhhh! You sonuva bitch! "

Y/n " Where is the camp tell me or I will break the other one?! "

Shay " It's five minutes that way [ uses his good arm to point in a random direction ] but she won't help you. "

Y/n " Thanks Shay here to help with the pain. "

Y/n reeled his arm back and his fist was covered in electricity, Y/n then punched Shay in the face knocking him out. Y/n then ran in the direction where Shay pointed to and finally found the Branwen tribe camp :

Y/n stopped outside the camp and many tribe members took out their weapons and then pointed them at Y/n, Y/n just waved his hand.

Y/n " Hey I'm looking for Raven Branwen you seen her? "

Then someone walked out to Y/n :

??? " Why? "

Y/n " I need her help with something. "

??? " Who are you to her? "

Y/n " Nothing to her but her ex-husband adopted me, I don't think that makes us anything. "

??? " Come with me. "

The woman then led Y/n into the camp and to the biggest tent, Y/n then saw this woman walk out of the tent she looked like :

??? " Vernal who is this? "

Vernal " It's Tai's adopted son apparently. "

The masked woman then looked at Y/n.

Y/n " So you're Raven, Yang's mom. "

Raven " Yes now what do you want? "

Y/n " You're help can you use your semblance to send me to Qrow? "

Raven " I can but why should I and why ask me? "

Y/n " Cause I'm the only one that is probably capable of getting Summer, Ruby and Yang home. For the second one is because even though I can run on water I don't want to run all the way to Atlas. "

Raven " Hmm no I won't help you. "

Y/n " Tch well fuck at least I tried, see ya Raven. "

Y/n then used his super speed to run out of the camp and towards Atlas, Y/n ran through many villages and cities. Eventually, he made it to the ocean separating Mistral and Atlas but before he could run on the water a portal opened :

Y/n slowed down and Raven walked out of the portal without her mask :

Raven " Hmm you made it this far with speed alone that's impressive. "

The portal behind her closed.

Y/n " Thanks anyway are you here to help me or what? "

Raven " I'll give you two options one join the Branwen tribe or go fight an endless war. "

Raven then did a downward strike with her sword creating a portal.

Y/n " Sorry Raven but I'm going to go find Qrow so he can help me get my mother and sisters back. "

Raven " Good luck then. "

Y/n walked through the portal and found himself in General Ironwood's office :

and saw Qrow, Winter, Ozpin, General Ironwood and one of Ruby's friends Penny :

Y/n " Sup Qrow. "

Qrow walked up to Y/n and hugged him.

Qrow " So Raven did help you? "

Y/n " At first she didn't then she saw my speed then gave me an option to either join her or come here, It's obvious which one I chose. "

Qrow then stopped hugging him, then Penny walked up to Y/n, hugged him and lifted him up in the air.

Penny " Salutations Y/n I've heard a lot about you from Ruby. "

Y/n " Same here Penny can you please put me down? "

Penny just kept hugging him but eventually let him go.

Y/n " Thank you so what are we doing? "

Ironwood " First we need to inform you about the relics. "

Ozpin " When the Godbrothers made me forever reincarnate they told me about 4 relics they made the relic of knowledge, the relic of creation, the relic of destruction and the relic of choice. When all relics are in one area the Godbrothers will return, Salem plans to reunite them and for the Godbrothers to see that I haven't united the four kingdoms and they would destroy Remnant. If Remnant is destroyed then Salem dies it is the only way for her to die as far as we know, the silver eyes are used to petrify Grimm that's why she wanted to kill all those with them including your mother and sister however since they joined her she's letting them live. "

Y/n " OK how many relics do we have? "

Qrow " I picked up the relic of knowledge at Sanctum we have the relic of creation here. "

Ironwood " Next is the maidens. "

Ozpin " I gave four women portions of my power making them into the maidens of spring, summer, autumn and winter. The powers can be taken or given to someone else, we have the winter maiden here, the spring maiden we don't know where she is same as the summer maiden and the autumn maiden is Cinder. "

Y/n " OK OK what else? "

Ironwood " Jacques Schnee has been killed and his Willow has taken back control over the dust company but she hasn't spoken to any of us yet, also there is a group of huntresses called the happy huntresses who are helping us but aren't trusting us. "

Y/n " Alright what do you want me to do, how can I help? "

Ironwood " I need you to check out Amity Colosseum we saw through our systems that there was a break-in recently, can you go check it out? "

Y/n " Yeah where is it? "

Ironwood " We'll send you the coordinates and your huntsman license. "

Y/n then got a notification with the coordinates and his huntsman license.

Y/n " Thanks General I'll go check out Amity Colosseum now bye. "

Y/n waved then used his super speed to run out of Ironwood's office and out of Atlas Academy, he followed the coordinates to an open area but stopped seeing four people :

( from left to right May Marigold, Robyn Hill, Joanna Greenleaf and Fiona Thyme )

Y/n then stopped a couple of metres away from them.

Y/n " I'm guessing you four are the happy huntresses? "

Robyn " You're correct who are you? "

Y/n " Y/n L/n, General Ironwood told me that I needed to check on Amity Colosseum's systems since they were alerted to someone breaking in. "

Robyn " [ puts her hand out ] Try it again this time hold my hand. "

Y/n " ... Why? "

Robyn " My semblance allows me to tell If the person is lying when they touch my hand. "

Y/n " Oh cool semblance [ walks up to Robyn and touches her hand ] General Ironwood told me that I needed to check on Amity Colosseum's systems since they were alerted to someone breaking in. "

Robyn " He's telling the truth ... are you related to Ruby and Yang? "

Y/n " I'm their adopted brother. "

Robyn " Truth again OK [ takes her hand back ] go ahead. "

Y/n then used his super speed to run into Amity Colosseum, when he got into the Colosseum he saw this :

Y/n then used his super speed again to run all around the Colosseum but found nothing, Y/n then went to the main announcer's area but saw nothing again.

Y/n * However Broke In is good at covering their tracks. *

Y/n then ran to the arena floor and looked around at all the Colosseum but he had no idea where to look, Y/n walked around trying to think about how the person broke in and what they did until his foot bumped into something. He looked down to see a scroll, he picked it up and looked through it but didn't find anything except contacts. Then one of the contacts called the scroll, and Y/n answered it.

Y/n " Hello? "

A male's voice " Hello Y/n. "

Y/n " Who is this? "

Arthur " I'm Arthur Watts this man. "

Then a holographic screen turned on showing an image of a man :

The image then went away.

Y/n " Hmm good to put a voice to a face what do you want? "

Arthur " Oh that's easy you see when Roman told me about what he did to you with the electricity dust I wanted to see it for myself, and I must say I'm impressed. "

Y/n " ( cheekily ) Oh thanks that means a lot, ( seriously ) What do you want? "

Arthur " Easy if you're Batman as you said to your idiot father and uncle then I'm the riddler, I've hidden 9 notes across the Colosseum each one has a riddle that will tell you where it is. Are you ready? "

Y/n " ... My mother and sisters told you that I hated the riddler in the Arkham games, didn't they? "

Arthur " Hahaha yes they did now then for the first riddle and no cheating, I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I? "

Y/n " ... A blackboard. "

Arthur " Good but where would a blackboard be in this place? "

Y/n * Come on think where would a blackboard be in here, there are no classrooms ... the announcer's booth. *

Y/n used his super speed to get to the announcer's booth and saw that there was a blackboard on the walls, Y/n took it off the walls to see the note with a s written on it.

Arthur " Good you aren't as stupid as I hoped. "

Y/n " Why do this Arthur? "

Arthur " To learn how you think when I know that then we can beat you. "

Y/n texted Ironwood about what was happening but told him that he could do it.

Arthur " Now then the next riddle is, I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I? Tick Tock Y/n. "

Y/n " Smoke the answer is smoke. "

Arthur " Excellent. "

Then the arena where Y/n was standing was covered in smoke and a note appeared, Y/n ran down it while using his semblance to see another note with the letter s on it again.

Arthur " Now then the next riddle, You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I? "

Y/n " A scroll. "

Y/n looked at the scroll he was using to talk with Arthur to see another note with the letter o on it.

Arthur " I am strong enough to smash ships, but I fear the Sun. What am I? "

Y/n " Ice. "

Then the arena activated and an ice spike shot towards Y/n, so he used his super speed to dodge out of the way by running away. Y/n looked to see the note at the end of the spike it had the letter o on it again, Arthur didn't say anything but a holographic image appeared with these words.

' As soon as my name is spoken, I no longer exist. What am I? '

Y/n " Silence. "

Then a note fell from the roof and landed in front of Y/n, he picked it up and it had an n on it.

Arthur " Like what I did there? "

Y/n "Just say the next riddle. "

Arthur " Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody. What am I? "

Y/n " A mirror. "

Then a mirror came out of the ground and Y/n looked in it but only saw Ruby, Y/n smashed the mirror and saw the note in the shards of glass Y/n picked it up to see another n.

Y/n * This is starting to piss me off. *

Arthur " A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I am a pretty thing. What am I? "

Y/n " A-A butterfly? "

Then a butterfly flew in carrying a note, Y/n grabbed the note but the butterfly disappeared. Y/n picked up the note to see it had the letter o on it.

Y/n * Wasn't Emerald's semblance hallucinations? *

Arthur " I've colours galore, though one stands out, and that's why the Queen's likely to shout. If cut for you, I'll spin your head, just ask the cards why I'm red. What am I? "

Y/n " ... Roses. "

Then a bunch of roses started to fall around Y/n mixed with it was the note that had the letter m.

Arthur " You're doing great now for the last one, I may be simple, I may be complex; I may have a name, but no gender or sex; I am often a question, or statement as a setup; I tend to have an answer, 'til you find it I won't let up. What am I? "

Y/n " A riddle. "

Then the last note appeared next to Y/n with the letter Y on it, then a machine appeared with a message saying insert the notes. Y/n inserted the notes and then saw a holographic image appear then the letters sorted themselves into specific places, to spell out a sentence it said :

' Soon my son. "

Y/n grew a tick mark on his head.

Y/n * Even when I'm not in Beacon they're still sending me notes. *

Arthur " Thanks for playing Y/n don't worry the others will contact you when they're ready. "

Arthur then hung up on Y/n, he had to hold himself back because he wanted to smash the scroll. Y/n walked out of the Colosseum to see happy huntresses laughing, they showed that Arthur was broadcasting what just happened to everyone.

Y/n " Motherfucker played me ... I'm gonna find him and rip his damn head off. "

Y/n used his super speed to run back to Ironwood's then slammed the scroll he got from the Colosseum.

Y/n " Arthur left this behind for me try to get something from it, I'm gonna go blow off some steam. "

Y/n ran out with his super speed.

Qrow " They're gonna keep doing this making Y/n play the role of Batman first, Arthur as Riddler next ... "

Ozpin " It could be Bane, Joker, Penguin or anyone in his rogues gallery. "

Winter " Didn't know you knew about Batman's enemies? "

Ozpin " Had to do something except for fighting Salem and the Grimm. "

Ironwood " It was kinda funny watching it though. "

Ozpin, Qrow and Winter chuckled as they did the screen turned black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

I don't know why I'm making Y/n play the role of Batman and turning the others into his enemies but I thought It'd be good

see ya next time bye

Words : 3197

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

84.6K 1.2K 10
(Y/N) is the oldest son of one of the strongest huntsman, Endeavor. At first he loved his father, but soon realized that his father only sees him as...
12.8K 196 21
as the son of two great huntsman you would think that life would be alright for y/n but you would be wrong, y/n life was a constant agony with some h...
93.7K 1.5K 12
Y/n was abandoned by his father as a child, raised in the kingdom of Mistral he lived a normal life. Until one day he receives a letter from his fath...
94.2K 1.2K 13
(RWBY AND MHA DO NOT BELONG TO ME!) Alone and broken, the son of Kai Chisaki lived among the Rose/Xiao/Branwen family. Summer Rose was your mother...