KAYAMATH

By Namswrites

I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.... ♾️♾️ If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to... More

Authors note
Character's sketch
Main characters
Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ABOUT ME AND KAYAMATH
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

38 4 0
By Namswrites

A few days pass like this, Milind and his friends are imprisoned in the lockup. And after a few days, milind is forbidden to even meet his family. As if his connection with the outside world has ended. No one knows what will happen to Milind and his friends and where their lives will take them......

Milind's parents were just recovering from one problem when another problem knocked at their door. They get a notice that Milind's garage is located in an illegal place, hence orders are given that it will be demolished as soon as possible.

The Chawl residents were just recovering from the grief of failing to save their children when they got another shock that their children's hard work was about to go in vain. They had no idea what was happening to them. Because troubles started falling on their head.

It was evening and the sun had set. And the dense black darkness was swallowing the light. And the entire city was lost in darkness.

And Here there was silence at Mishra ji's house. Sadness was visible on everyone's face. Shanti was silently shedding tears. Gazing out the window, her thoughts veiled in mystery. Don't know what she is thinking.... And here Mishra ji was consulting the rest of the people of the chawl as to what to do next?? Some people were asking Mishra Ji that, if Inder is such a powerful man then why is he not able to help till now, troubles are coming one after the other and till now no help has been received from his side.

Even Mishra ji could not understand why Saheb ji had not helped till now. How many times had he talked to Saheb ji about saving the children just once but he always avoided the conversation by saying that he was trying. 'If he is trying then why the hell I've not seen the results of your efforts'?? Now Mishra ji's patience was beginning to break. That is why he could not see the difference between right and wrong. He was blaming Inder for all these things, and saying,  that he was forgetting his loyalty towards him for so many years.

Then Kirti and Sukriti also agree with the others and say that rich people cannot see our poor peoples pain and suffering. If they had children in place of our children, they would have done everything within their power and saved their children. And here our children are facing everything.

All these things were poisoning Mishra ji's mind.

Mishra ji once again decided in his mind that he would talk to Saheb ji. He will talk to Saheb ji that he should talk to Ramnik Lal once, if Ramnik Lal wants to be punished then he should punish me for the children's mistake but leave the children alone. Somewhere they come to know that if both the parties sit together and reach a compromise then the charges against Milind can be reduced and if God wishes, he can even get out. Mishra ji makes up his mind that no matter what happens, Inder Saheb will have to save everyone's children from this trouble.

Mishra ji decides in his mind that he will go and talk to Inder Saheb today. And then he gets a call.........

Somewhere in an unknown place, a young boy was hiding in a bad condition. It seemed as if he was avoiding someone. His jeans and vest were torn, blood was visible on his body and there were marks of beating at many places. It seemed as if he had been Starved for a long time. The place where he was hiding was the construction site of a half-finished building.

To heal his wounds, he tied a piece of cloth lying on the ground around his arms. He had made up his mind that no matter what happened he would have to go "There''.

In a moment of tranquility, Panchi conversed with her father,  and with great joy tells her father about her activities in school and dance class. And Premlata was sitting next to both of them, and looking at both father and daughter with  great love.

After talking for some time, Premlata tells the panchi that it is late at night, go to sleep now, you have to wake up tomorrow morning and go to school. Despite not wanting, the panchi gets up from its father's lap and goes to sleep. Premlata goes with the Panchi.

Just then Inder's phone rings and he says to Premlata that first you go and put Gudiya to sleep and then I will do some work. Premlata nods yes and takes the Panchi to sleep. After putting the Panchi to sleep, Premlata comes to her room. Then he is seen wandering here and there in tension and talking to someone. She asks what happened but before she can tell, the lights go off and the house becomes dark.

Here the Panchi' sleep is interrupted by some sound. It seems as if the sound of someone falling has come. The Panchi sits on her bed and rubs her eyes to see where the sound came from. Her long black hair was scattered. She was wearing a baby blue colored night suit. She is looking around with her big deer-like eyes when suddenly someone comes and stands in front of her.

At first she gets scared but after looking carefully she realizes that it is MILIND. Her eyes get widened and a smile appears on her face and she asks 'Milind, what are you doing here'?? Have you come to play with me?? Where were you for so many days??? Didn't even come to play with me. Saying this she pouts her lips.

Milind slowly moves towards her and tries to say something by extending his hand, then he hears a loud scream. Both of them turn their attention towards her scream. Saying 'Stay away from my daughter', Premlata quickly picks up the Panchi in her arms. And runs outside. Premlata quickly runs down towards the living room, and while coming down she calls Inder loudly.

Hearing the noise outside, Inder also comes out and sees that Milind was standing in a bad condition and Premlata was standing in front of him holding the Panchi close to her chest. Inder quickly comes to Premlata and stands next to her and asks Milind. 'Milind how did you come here'???

Milind's condition was already very bad, blood was flowing from his wounds, but still his eyes were fixed on just one place.
Before Milind can say anything, Premlata interrupts Inder and says, why are you standing here asking questions, call the police quickly, he had come to kidnap the Panchi.

Milind opens his mouth to say something. Just then they hear the sound of police siren from a distance and everyone's attention goes there, seeing their attention getting diverted, Milind quickly goes to Premlata and picks up the Panchi. And runs outside. Premlata also runs behind him and shouts loudly to release Panchi.

During all this running around, the Panchi is holding Milind's neck tightly and telling him where are you taking me, leave me, I have to go to mumma. You are badly hurt, go to the doctor. But Milind was not in a position to listen to anything right now. Before Milind can run away with the Panchi, the police surround him. Several police officers are present there and warn Milind to release the Panchi and surrender himself to the law.

Milind looks at them angrily and holds the Panchi more tightly and shakes it no.
Just then Inder also comes there, premlata tells Inder, 'that look you did so much for these people, you always thought about them, today the same people are hurting our daughter'.

At that moment, Mishra ji, Shanti, and other chawl residents also arrive there and witness the scene in front of them, leaving them stunned. Milind had lifted Panchi in his arms, and Premlata was asking him to let her go. It seemed as if Milind wanted to hostage Panchi.

Shanti:- No no  Premlata Malkin, my Milind will never do this, there has definitely been some misunderstanding.

Premlata : What misunderstanding, everything happened in front of you? Your son was trying to run away by holding my daughter, it means that he wants to hostage my daughter to escape from the police.

Inder:- Premlata, calm down and listen to me.

premlata:-I don't want to hear anything, tell him right now and leave my daughter. Officers, what are you looking at, catch him, he is harming my daughter, take him away, lock him in jail.

Mishra ji comes forward and sits on his knees and says no no Malkin, just listen to me once, it is a question of my child's life, there has been some misunderstanding. You have known him since childhood, he was not like that,  There is already a case registered against him, if a kidnapping case is registered against him then he will face more trouble.

Here the Panchi also tries to get free from Milind's hand and Milind sees it , Panchi was crying badly, due to crying her face becomes wet and her face turn red. Tears were flowing from her eyes, her entire face was covered with the dust of Milind's body.

Milind tries to touch her cheeks because of his Distraction,  one officer goes from behind and catches it and the other officer takes the panchi away from him. Seeing the Panchi going away, he starts shouting like crazy. Milind tries with all his strength to free himself from their hands. He was raging like a bull and was trying so hard that one policeman was not able to control him, so other policemen also came and caught him. Just then some more police vehicles arrive there and some police officers get down from the vehicle.

Seeing them coming, Inder comes forward and says, this is Milind, take him away from here. He was kidnapping our daughter.

No Sahab Ji, don't do this. Saying this, Mishra ji stands in front of Inder and folds his hands.

The police officer comes forward and gives a letter to the policemen present and says that we have come from Mumbai. Milind has been shifted to Mumbai Central Jail and we are taking him there. And this is an official letter.

Hearing this, Mishra Ji sees the police officer standing behind and he runs after him and says why are you taking my child away. But no one body paid attention to him and did their work. Then the officers forcefully catches Milind and makes him sit in the jeep. And the jeep goes away, Seeing the jeep going, Mishra ji bows his shoulders like a defeated person. And look back towards Inder and beg for help.

But Inder gave up saying that he cannot do anything now because it is out of his hands and he cannot do anything in front of the court's decision. And as far as paying the fine is concerned, he cannot do anything in this also. 

Because by doing so he would become the target of Ramnik Lal's anger, and a businessman like him would not gain anything by messing with Ramnik Lal but would only suffer losses. 

Mishra ji could not believe his eyes, that his God-like sir was not ready to help him. Mishra ji literally falls at Inder's feet and begs him for help, he says, I have served you for so many years and will continue to serve you for many more years, Milind will also serve you. It is a question of my son's life, please help me, after this I will not ask for anything from you, just help me this time.

But Inder does not agree and he takes Premlata's hand goes from there.

Shanti is standing behind and shedding tears silently. She is crying by pressing the pallu of her saree in her mouth.

Mishra ji keeps looking at Inder silently. It seems as if the truth hits Mishra ji, the one whose name I never got tired of taking, the one whom I had given a status higher than even my own family, the one whose words I had always considered to be set in stone. Today the same Sahab Ji flatly refused to help. He was strongly betrayed by Sahab Ji  he said his heart was filled by anger and resentment.

Some days pass like this, along with the days some months also pass. Everyone was trying to forget that night and the events that happened that night. But they were not able to forget this, because someone else's happiness was not allowing them to forget it.

Seeing Inder happy with his family every day, Mishra ji used to burn inside. Mishra Ji had to do this work even though he did not want to. Poverty and hunger make a person do everything which his conscience does not allow him to do. Now at this age, where else would he get a job?

Like everyday, even today Mishra ji had come to take Inder to office. Inder was a little late in arriving, that is why he was still standing in the living room. Suddenly the telephone rings. Mishra ji waits for some time for someone to pick up the telephone but even after two-three rings no one comes,
he himself goes to pick up the telephone.

'driver to main hoon hi ab lagata hai ghar ke naukaron waale kaam bhi mujhe hi karne padenge. Hehh kar lenge paapi pet ka savaal hai'.
I am already a driver, now it seems that I will have to do the work of the house servants also. Will do, it's a question of the sinful stomach.

he picks up the phone....

Hey Mishra ji, when did you come, why didn't you call my name, I would have come earlier. Yesterday I slept a little late so I couldn't wake up early. Because of this it took some time to get ready.

Looking at the receiver of the phone in Mishra ji's hand, he asks, Had someone called?

No sahab ji, it was the wrong number....

=========================

Do you like the storyline so far.

Yes, i know the childhood part might have been a bit lengthy, but it was necessary for building up the story and understanding the characters.

So, from the next part, the story will focus on Panchi and Milind.

To find out what happens next with them, stay tuned.

Keep voting! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
10.3M 574K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
15.1K 1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...
826K 50.2K 51
♡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.❞ ...