You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One
Adamant Lover
QnA

Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)

7.7K 370 70
By taekookevergreenlove

I can never win Jungkook, I always lose. I always loose myself in you. I thought I after meeting you I will stop myself falling for you, stop myself loving you more but it's not in my hands it was never in my hand. Why is it? No matter what I will fall for you everyday, every moment of my life. I will fall for you, love you love more and more cuz for my heart it's you or no one. Not just this time , not just in the past, every time for my heart to lose is you it will you. I don't the reason and I don't want to either. I just want to love you like always.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook read those words which just saw pure love for him and look at Taehyung was still there looking at him with tears. He again read the last paragraph which writing
.
.
.
.
.

My entire world is colourful but I am running towards darkness.. leaving the beautiful world is my impel state bcz I am made by darkness... My own self is mocking me for my devastated state when I am holding up an urge to live a fairytale. Rain is beautiful when cloudy skies have a hope to see the rainbow but my sky clouds are too dark and not replaceable.. someone came holding all the shine inside him but my darkness browbeats me badly ... I want to hold the sunshine just in my arms who is eager to remove all the darkness but what to do with my soul ... It also knows that it's impossible.. at the end of the day my darkness is against my sunshine ... My heart lost the battle against my soul . And here I am drawing my own destiny with darkness only .(credit this beautiful poetry to Sasa0taekook )
.

Taehyung moves towards to him and tries to take his general from Jungkook's hand. Who was holding tight. Jungkook looking at him all the time with many emotions.

Jk : why you do that hubby? Why?

Taehyung was still silent he just kept that general in the drawer with silence

Jk : I AM TALKING TO YOU. (He raised his voice)

Tae : what you say hmm? Why did I never told you that I always love you from the beginning? Why did I deny to recognize you ? Right? (Every word of him reflect pain and longging)

Jk : yes, why are doing all this hubby

Tae : don't you read huh? I wanted to best for you, worthy for you, best version of myself but what happened hmm. When saw you for the first I wanted tell you how much I love you every moment. But then I looked at myself Jungkook. I wasn't that best anymore, wasn't that worthy anymore. Wh-what I-I supposed to do? (He was crying on his own vulnerability)

Jk : why you think that way hubby hmm, did I ever for once act like I don't want you, I am honest with you hubby no can be  perfect for me as your for me, you worthy more than me, you best hubby.

He was kneeling down in front of Taehyung to his level he was holding his hand. Both of them tears.

Tae : you love so you think that way love but be at my place , someone you love more than anything wanted to be best for them would able to tell them your love after being in such condition hmm? Be honest bun.

Jk : I can never able to I will went away from him. I want him to have the best for  himself. I try my best he never knew how much I am in love him. I try my best to hide my feelings, my love so he can have the best.

Tae : so I did. How can I tell you everything, how can I show you my love. When I am hating myself every moment. Tell am I really wrong to do that bun hmmm.

Jk : can you let me go (Taehyung looks at him in confusion ) can you let me go if you love me and know that I also love you would you able to let me go? Don't you try to hold me in your embrace, don't you make me feel I am best,worthy and deserve you, don't you make my all flaws and imperfect just fly away, don't you make feel like I only deserve love and love in my life no pain or tears, don't you do that me hmm hubby? I answer you honestly hubby you also have to answer me with honesty? ( he gently wipe his tears saying that)

Taehyung went completely silent for a moment after hearing Jungkook cuz he always thought of his prove, will he let go Jungkook knowing his condition never even in wildest dream also. For him no matter he will love his little bun more than anything. He smile and look at Jungkook.

Tae : I would never. I will hold you tight to myself so can't able leave again. I will love you so much that you will forgot everything , your insecurity, your unworthiness, just you will love me.

Jungkook smiles and slowly caresses Taehyung's cheeks and wipes off his tears .

Jk : aren't I am doing the same hmmm.

Taehyung smile and pulling him closer and hug him tight . Jungkook close his and let Taehyung hug him. Jungkook on his lap. Taehyung removes his face on his chest and looks at Jungkook who gave him a small smile.

Taehyung brought him closer and kissed his lips with so much passion and love. Jungkook sit property and response to the passionate kiss. Taehyung kept pulling him closer and closer even that not possible , Jungkook comb his hair with hand and smooth his back.

It's been hard for them to breath but none of them ready to leave each other's lips anytime sooner. But Jungkook did slowly both of them panted heavily Taehyung look at him with many emotions.

Tae : you can't leave me now Jungkook even you want you can't, I am giving myself to completely, I am depended on you understand. You can't leave me. (He kisses Jungkook's cheeks again and again. ) please Jungkook make me yours, let me claim you as mine. I want to love show you my love in every way.

Jk : then claim me hubby aahhh~ (a small moan come his mouth after feeling tender kisses on his neck)
.
.
.
.
.
.

Smut ahead please skip and wait for the next part if you feel uncomfortable  reading smut.

Taehyung on the bed in sitting position , Jungkook slowly comes to him and sits on his lap putting his legs on both sides. Taehyung look at him and kiss his cheeks, eyes, forehead smooching all over his face Jungkook's eyes were closed feeling that tender kisses.

Tae : look at me my little bun. (He whispered in his ear)

Jungkook look at those love filled eyes he smile at him. And caresses his cheeks and then kisses his lips at first he gave many peck before taking his lips between his soft lips. Lips was gentle at the beginning but with time it start getting passionate.

Taehyung hold his cheeks and deep the kiss taking his both lips and sucking them hungrily, biting them. Jungkook open his lips bit asking Taehyung to come who in second push his tongue inside and start to suck his tongue.

Jk : mmmmh~ hu~hubby .

Taehyung broke the kiss and started to his jaws, hands going inside his shirt caressing his skin. His lips were dancing on his neck sucking were bit of his neck making red and purples marks there. Jungkook can't help but whimper at this sensation he is loving it how his hubby's teeth are biting his neck. He kept caressing his hair and back telling him how good he is making him feel.

Jk : aahh~hubby th-they are nngh  sensitive mmmh.

He loud moan left from his mouth when his hubby roughly squeeze his breast and pull his nipple. After hearing his little bun his sensitive there he again pull the nipple this time more rough making to move in place.

Jk : nnghnn~ hubby ~

Taehyung remove his face from his neck and look at his little bun pleasurable face just him touching his nipples

Tae : you are like his just by touch here. (He caresses his nipple again) what will you do when I will touch down there, push my fingers there, how you will ride my dick hmm. (He slowly grind his hip)

Jk : hubby ahhh~ huhhh~

He hold his shoulder tight. Jungkook remove his shirt and touch his breast in seducing way which was waking beast inside Taehyung. Jungkook put his finger in Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung suck it

Jk : only you're making me wreck hubby and i want to wrecked by you. Please touch me here (he with free hand  squeeze there) squeeze them rough (he remove the figure and touch his nipples with that saliva coated finger) suck them make them swollen hubby please.

He takes Taehyung hands who was looking at him darkly. He makes him touch his face, then slide down that hand on his neck and on breast and brush his fingers on nipples.

Jk : AAAHHHH~ hubby slow down

A loud moan release from his lips after his hubby attack on his chest taking his right nipples in his mouth and  start sucking it hard. Jungkook threw his head back pushing Taehyung more loving this rough feeling . Taehyung sucking it really hard .

Jk : hubby aahh~ remo-remove it want to touch you (he was trying to remove it but not)

Taehyung remove his shirt and slide down his pants along with boxer . Jungkook gulp sees his big and massive dick standing straight.

Tae : remove your every clothes now bun.

Jungkook doesn't need to told twice and remove his clothes. Taehyung look at his naked body with dark eyes. He is already imaging  his body filled with purple marks. He move his hands and start touching his body making Jungkook to moan.

Jungkook breast, navel, small waist hands going down and touch his folds and he rub them.

Jk : aahh~ ahhh hu-hubby nnggnnh~ oooh my aaahh ~ mmmmh ~

Jungkook siting leg completely spread and Taehyung hands rubbing his heat roughly making him moan and whimper. It's so much for him his hubby's long fingers kept rubbing him fast. He precum making his folds get wet Taehyung's fingers began to slip he put one fingers inside his hole.

Jk : ooh! it-it's good hu-hubby aaaah~ mo-more.

Taehyung hold his leg and pull him closer making his finger go deeper.

Jk : I-I clo-close hubby

Taehyung remove his finger making Jungkook whine lost of pleasure he want more.

Tae : ride me little bun. Put my dick in your needy hole. You want it right. You want to hop on it, jump on it. Come take it.

Jungkook come closer slowly sit on his dick. His hole was already very wet because of precum so it doesn't make difficult for him take his hubby's dick in him.

Jk : AAAHHH~ it-it's so big hubby aahh it's aaahh~ nngggh.

Jungkook eyes slide tear feeling the pain, but that pain wasn't great than the pleasure.

Tae : you aargh~ doing good little bun. Making hubby feel good. (He groan feeling warm and tight around his dick)

After a few moments Jungkook began to rotate his hips in circular motion. Throwing his head back how full his feelings by this feeling. His hubby's dick making him full.

Jk : hubby ~ ahhhh~ so g-good I lov-loving it nnggh~

Tae : move faster *spank* aargh ~ more little bun. You feel good, feeling full you take hubby so good my little bun.

Jungkook start hoping faster literally jumping on Taehyung's dick. His boobies bounces, his hair too. Taehyung look at the sinful scene in front of him. Those bouncing boobies calling him to take them in mouth.

He didn't take time and he take one nipple in his mouth and start squeeze other one with the free hand he kept spanking Jungkook's bubbly ass.

Jk : ahhh~nnghh~ oohh h-hubby I l-love it mo-more hard.

Taehyung was doing as his little bun says to.

Jk :I-I cl-close hubby ahhh~

With loud moan his cum on Taehyung dick it's hard for him ride more. He was Taehyung's chest breathing heavily but the next moment he joint up his it's like all of nerve were touched , when he felt thrust upward taehyung's dick touchs his abdomen.

Taehyung did stop and thrust more making Jungkook pleasurable cry from oversmulation . Taehyung thrust didn't stop until Taehyung cum inside him.

Jungkook finally breath properly.

Tae : you did bun great. I am proud of you. (He kissed his forehead Jungkook smile)

Now they are laying looking at each other

When Jungkook pout and looking at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

Tae : what happened bun. (Caresses his hair and places a kiss there)

Jk : I want one more round . (Looking with puppy eyes)

Tae : you sure, aren't you tired after riding me hmm

He wanted more than Jungkook, seeing him talking about intimacy with such innocent face making him take that innocent look and make his little bun cry in pleasure.

Jk : but I want more hub- aaahh~

(I have more accurate pictures with but can't be used 1.wattpad will remove them 2. They will warn me 3. After warning my reach will slow down can't afford to risk it)

Taehyung pull his leg and bring him close his dick straight up went inside Jungkook who moan loud but loving it cuz he ask for it he loving the feeling being full.

Taehyung was moving his hips and thrusting inside him. Jungkook is moving his hips along with Taehyung. After very long there pleasurable moment finished when Jungkook cum for thrid time and after him Taehyung for second. Both breathing heavily.

Jk : it's amazing hubby. (Said while panting and sweaty face)

Taehyung smile and kiss his lips. He was about  to remove himself.

Jk : stay inside me hubby I love this feeling.

Taehyung let it cuz he was loving this warmness more then Jungkook.

They sleep in each other arm, with sweaty body.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow if you enjoy reading it
Stay tuned for the next part ☺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 68.6K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
4.1K 197 6
Mei Hatsume had done it again, she made a machine to give Izuku survival experience in short amount of time. The only problem was that the simulator...
600K 20.2K 47
the story about to boys who are forced to marry each other because of their parents friendship.....what will happen to them find out in the story . ...