Ms. Anderson

By hotformilfs

Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fr... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

10.1K 270 278
By hotformilfs

Today is Tuesday, so we kick off with calculus. Turns out our math teacher bailed, which explains his absence yesterday. I'm curious if they've managed to find a replacement already, hopefully someone who can make math more understandable.

I'm sitting with Jennifer and I'm telling her about the little interaction I had with Rose as someone walks in. It's a younger man with glasses and a small mustache, giving off a vibe like he's straight out of the 70s. As he turns to address the class, an unsettling feeling washes over me.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Mr. Bayron and I'll be your math teacher the rest of this year," he announces, but his voice immediately rubs me the wrong way. It's oddly high-pitched and completely out of sync with his appearance.

I glance over at Jennifer, noticing her agitation mirrored in her expression, which almost makes me giggle.
However, I decide to give Mr. Bayron the benefit of the doubt and set aside my initial impression of him.

As the lesson continues, I'm pleasantly surprised to find Mr. Bayron good at explaining concepts. I grasp everything effortlessly, feeling a sense of relief knowing I won't need to dedicate extra time to studying at home like I used to.

As he moves around the classroom, assisting students with their work, I notice how he tends to stand unusually close, especially to the female students when they have questions. The unsettling feeling returns, and this time, I don't dismiss it. While he might be harmless, I decide to keep an eye on his behavior.

Next class is English, and my mind wanders back to yesterday. How she left me standing there, breathless. How she was claiming me without any hesitation. A warm sensation fills my stomach as I'm thinking about it.

She stands by the door, and as I enter, she winks at me, sending a shiver down my spine. Once everyone's inside, she closes the door and begins the lesson. We delve into discussions about writers and producers, and as she wraps up, she assigns us a project that we can get a head start on now.

Sitting at her desk, she looks effortlessly chic in a light blue button-up, her hair casually swept up into a messy bun. I notice she's wearing the bracelet I gave her.

As if she senses my gaze, she looks up, her eyes meeting mine. They roam over my body before locking onto my gaze again. She pushes her glasses up to the top of her head and retrieves some papers from another class. She licks her ring and middle finger simultaneously, before gently sliding them over one of the pages as she turns it over, all the while biting her lip slightly and maintaining eye contact with me. It's like she's casting a spell, and I find myself squirming in my seat.

I sink lower into my chair, and she smirks knowingly, fully aware of the effect she's having on me. Feeling my cheeks flush, I hurriedly shift my focus to my assignment, scribbling down words that don't even seem to make sense.

The bell rings, and for the first time in English class, I'm relieved. I'm not sure how much longer I could have maintained my composure under her intense gaze.

She closes the door before I have a chance to leave, and then locks it. Confusion swirls in my mind, but before I can gather my thoughts, her lips meet mine with hunger. Her arms explore my body, unsure where to start. I smile as I feel her desire.

Her lips trail from my mouth to my neck, and she brushes my hair aside, revealing the remnants of last week's hickey. A groan escapes her lips as she sees it, and she begins to suck on it once more. I shiver with pleasure, and she presses me against her desk, steadying me.

My hands roam over her body, finding their way to her cheeks as I softly pull her head up, eager to feel her lips on mine once again.

She withdraws, her breaths heavy as her hands trace over my legs.

"Is this okay?" She questions, grasping the button on my jeans. I nod, speechless.

"Use your words, darling," she teases, her voice a whisper in my ear.

"Yes. Please, yes," I breath out, and she begins to unfasten my jeans, to slow in my opinion.

"God, you're soaked, Emily," Her breath caresses my skin as she murmurs against my neck, her hand skimming the fabric, making me squirm under her touch.

"Be a good girl for me and stay quiet, alright," she instructs as she brushes the fabric aside, then meets my gaze once more.

"Are you still comfortable with this?" she whispers, and I nod. She leans in and kisses me as she slips two fingers inside me, making a moan escape from my lips.

"Oh, god," I gasp as she begins to move in and out.

"I told you to be quiet," she reminds me as she begins to move faster, making that really hard. I whimper, trying desperately to stifle any sounds. When she hits my G-spot, my head falls back softly. Sensing my response, she continues to target the spot, bringing me closer to the edge of climax.

"Fuck, yes," I whisper, unable to contain my pleasure. In response, she moans softly before capturing my lips with hers once more. Her thumb gently stimulates my outer folds as her fingers continue their rhythm. I feel my walls tightening around her fingers, signaling that it won't take long anymore.

"Come for me, baby," she whispers, and that does the trick. My body trembles slightly as she holds me in place. I'm panting heavily as she slowly withdraws her hand from my pants, before licking her fingers.

"You taste so good," she whispers before kissing me again. The taste of myself on her lips makes me groan, craving more of her. Her tongue brushes against my lips, silently requesting entry, and I part them slightly. She lifts me enough so I can perch on her desk, pressing herself closer to me. Her hands glide up from my legs to my waist, swiftly zipping up my pants and fastening the button.

"You should probably head out. People might start wondering where you are," she suggests as she pulls away. I nod, still feeling flustered from what happened just now.

"Hey," she says as I'm grabbing my bag, her voice tinged with a hint of playfulness. I look back at her, and she's smiling, her eyes tracing over me with a knowing look. "That was... quite the experience," she says, her grin turning into a smirk as she leans in closer. "Definitely exceeded my expectations." Her suggestive tone sends a shiver down my spine as I try to maintain composure, unsure of what to say next.

"Yeah, it was- it did," I stammer a little, my voice hoarse as I feel myself getting flustered again.

"Are you okay? If I stepped over a line, you tell me," she says, looking a little worried.

"You didn't. I'm fine. I guess I wasn't really expecting that," I smile, looking down a little embarrassed. She steps closer and gently lifts my face up, making me look her in the eyes.

"You can start expecting a lot more than that from now on," she teases in a seductive tone, making me blush even more. She notices and smirks before saying, "you just tell me when it's too much, alright?"

"I will. But I don't think I'll have to," I whisper, sensing a shift in her eyes. It looks like she wants me all over again, but she snaps herself out of it.

"You should get going," she says, stepping back. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I step out of the room and head to the bathroom to check my appearance before heading to the next class. What just happened back there? Did she really just do that? My mind starts to drift as I walk to my next class.

We have calculus again, which reminds me why Tuesdays are the worst. Two hours of math in one day is just torture, but I try to tough it out. I sit next to Jennifer, who gives me a concerned look and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just had to hurry to get here on time," I reply, and she nods in understanding.

Mr. Bayron starts handing out a different worksheet, then explains a few things before letting us work on it. He walks around again, and it's just as uncomfortable as this morning. He's getting way too close for comfort, and the look in his eyes sends a shiver down my spine. As I watch him, he makes eye contact, but I quickly look away, hoping he didn't notice.

The rest of the class, I focus on the worksheet. When the bell rings, I finish it up as I hear someone call my name, and I look up to see Mr. Bayron.

"Could I talk to you for a second, Emily?" he says, his voice grating on my nerves. I nod and turn to Jennifer.

"Could you wait for me? I don't trust him," I tell her, and she agrees, saying, "Yeah, I was planning on it. He gives me weird vibes." Jennifer assures me before she walks out, and I approach him.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask, trying to maintain a calm demeanor.

"Yes, I did," he says, stepping closer, which instinctively makes me step back. "I noticed you weren't really paying attention in class and seemed flustered. Are you feeling alright?" He reaches out as if to touch my forehead, and I back up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to hurry here to be on time, that's all," I say, hoping to brush off the conversation.

"Okay," he nods in understanding. "Well, just know that if anything is wrong, you can come to me," he says, placing his hand on my shoulder before letting it slide down my arm. I sidestep away, saying, "I will, thanks. I really have to go now," as I leave the room. Taking a deep breath, I walk over to Jennifer, who's waiting just outside the door.

"What's wrong?" she asks, noticing my expression.

"He's too touchy. Even when it's clear from body language that someone doesn't want to be touched," I explain, trying to contain my frustration. People like him infuriate me.

"He's such a dick. You could definitely report this if it bothers you. He has no right to touch you," she suggests, concern evident in her voice, but I shake my head.

"Maybe it's just his nature, and he doesn't mean anything by it. If he crosses a line, I'll talk to someone," I assure her.

• • •

During lunch, I still feel the weight of his touch, so I decide to take a walk to the bathroom. After splashing water on my face and washing my hands, I try to shake off the lingering discomfort his gaze left me It's not like he did something very wrong but the way he looked, makes me feel dirty.

Exiting the bathroom, I encounter Ms. Anderson. Despite my attempt at a smile, she seems unconvinced.

"What happened?" she asks, her concern evident as she nods towards her empty classroom.

Once inside, I settle onto a desk while she leans on the desk besides mine.

"Nothing happened really, just our new math teacher being a bit creepy," I explain.

"Did he do something inappropriate?" She asks, a protective glint in her eyes.

"Not exactly. He just asked if I was okay because I seemed flustered. But he was overly touchy, and the way he looked at me made me uncomfortable," I reply, offering a hesitant smile.

"Did he touch you?" She asks, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Why? Are you going to break his fingers?" I chuckle, trying to lighten the mood, and she responds with a smile.

"No. I'll break more than that and make sure he never sees the inside of this school again," she declares firmly, and I glance at her, taken aback.

"That could get you in trouble," I warn cautiously.

"I don't care. No one touches my girl," she says, stepping closer, until she's standing between my legs. I can't help but smile at her words, 'my girl,' and she notices, leaning in for a brief kiss before pulling back and stepping away.

I stand up and make my way to the door. Before stepping out, I glance back and say, "Don't beat him up too much. He's not worth damaging those lovely hands of yours." With a wink, I exit the room, heading back to Jennifer.

A/N
First time writing some smut so I hope you liked it and bare with me please!:)

I probably won't be able to update tomorrow, so hopefully a new chapter on Wednesday!

Have a great day everyone!

~N💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 709 19
what will happen when a known bad student Eden Fryer, meets the most strict teacher at her new high school, Zelda Andiron. Eden 18, is a senior at h...
60.4K 2.2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
174K 4.9K 45
Camilla Thompson, a nineteen-year-old student, is ready to start her last year in school, hoping to have as much fun as she can with her friends. Da...
46.5K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...