Boys Planet Oneshot

Av Aesthetic_bookwormz

Random boys planet oneshot....Oh and the groups ZB1,evnne,Tiot,Toz,Ampersandone, One pact and more maybe... ... Mer

Evnne maknae line--You
Keita-It all started with a tissue
Gyuvin & Yujin- My little brother like my girlfriend?!
Sung Hanbin- I love you even if I'm not your first
Yedam (One Pact) - Dead
Author Speech πŸ’¬
Jian Yu- Into You
Matthew- Ex-boyfriend
Yoon Jongwoo-My Dream Guy
Zhanghao- Because of you
Haruto- Bird poop
Lee Seunghwan- I still love you
Park Jihoo (evnne) - Lovebirds
Kim Jiwoong - Wrong Hotel room
Old Man- Park Minseok
Jung Mingyu- My Bully
Seungmo-Bet
Oh Seong Min- Fake Boyfriend
My Husband- Lee Jeong Hyeon
He is my boyfriend?!- Tae Rae
Gold Digger- Park Gunwook
Tryyy
Heesung Lee
Their Reaction- 1998-2002
Sorry ❀️
Keita- Order
My Chef boyfriend-Ji Yunseo
Gold Digger Part 2-Park Gunwook
Our Princess-Random bp trainees
Blind date- Gyuvin
Bottle- Mun Jung Hyun
April Fools- Yoo Seung Eon
Seventeen
The Fight- Lee Seung Hwan
Mafia- ZB1 & Evnne
Hao Pizza - Zhanghao
Unexpected Confession-Han YuJin

My Kidnapper-Shen Ricky

61 5 0
Av Aesthetic_bookwormz

-Y/N's POV-

I was sitting on a bench waiting for my bus to come, It's already late yet my bus still hasn't come,So I decided to walk on my own.

On my own to my house,I was surprised because there is this man who suddenly puts a red scarf on my mouth.

After a minute,I was still trying to get this man's hands off me but I see nothing but darkness.

I faint.

-RICKY'S POV-

I saw a girl walking by the street,and YES i am a kidnapper.

And I kidnapped people,well ofcourse and she's gonna be the first victim.

She is now laying on my bed unconscious,I tried to wake her up and thankfully she woke up.

The reason why I am worried if she's not gonna wake up is because,I don't want be a killer.,and I'm not really experienced cause she is my first victim. (Not killing)

"AHHHH," She screamed that made me flinched but I act cool.

"Can you shut up?" I said to her, "Where am I?" She asked with her shaking voice.

"You,are my servant now," I said to her,with my deep voice which everybody in this world is scared of--

"HAHAHAHA what's with your voice?" She asked laughing, Wait what? What's wrong with my voice?

"Your voice is......Weird," She said almost whisper but I can literally heard it.

"What,no way! I used my voice tone which EVERYONE in this WHOLE WILD WORLD is AFRAID OF," I said to her and she giggled.

"Everyone is afraid of? Your voice? She said sarcastically and giggled afterwards.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay that was totally THE funniest thing I've ever heard in my life," She said and laughed but this time I stopped her.

"Can you stop laughing? It's annoying!" I said to her and she nodded.

"OK SIR!" She said with a soldier kind of tone. (Yk what I mean rite? Hehe)

"Sir?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes! Sir,you said I am your servant now now,So Here I am," She said and smiled.

"O....kay,Do as I say," I said to her and she nodded.

"YES SIR!" She said like a soldier again.

I don't wanna lie it's kind of cute,I smiled a little when she was looking away.

"Am I gonna go home?" She asked me.

"No, you'll sleep here," I said and she pouts.

"But I'm scared," She said,I raised my eyebrows.

"I have never really sleep alone," She said and laughed,I saw her face become sour.

"You just have to experience it today," I said and she pout again.

I tied her hands and legs up so that she stayed and shut her mouth up,Well that is what kidnappers do right?

"Why did you tie my hands and legs? You think I'll run away, Don't worry~ I won't,"She said and I scoffed.

"That's what all the victim says,I don't trust you," I said and she gasp dramatically.

"Sir! I am really a trustworthy person," She said while her hands on her chest.

"Can you shut that mouth of yours?!" I said to her slightly annoyed,She then shut her mouth and sit properly.

-Hours later-

She is still quiet after I said "Can you shut that mouth of yours?!" I suddenly heard sobs of a girl crying,I saw she put her head down and wipe her tears.

I then went to her and saw that she is crying.

'Wow Shen Ricky,you have made a girl cry," I thought to myself.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her and she shakes her head, "nothing,"

"Are you perhaps......hungry?" I asked her and she nodded and I giggled because she's cute---- No! Ricky you kidnapped her so No.

"Why didn't you say so?" I said to her with a soft voice,I went to the kitchen to get some food.

-Y/N's POV-

"Why didn't you say so?" He said to me with a soft voice,Then he went to the kitchen to get some food.

He's kind, Usually in a drama,the kidnapper is a bad guy but him? He's kind although I haven't even seen his face.

Oh there he is.

-RICKY'S POV-

The food is already in my hand and I am ready to give it to her, Usually kidnapper gave their servant water only or no food at all but me? I gave her something special.

When I approached her she is ready to eat,Maybe she is hungry well of course.

"Are you not gonna untie the rope? how am I be able to eat?" She said and I giggled.

"No,let me just give you," I said and took the spoon,she nodded.

-Time skip- -3 days later- (hehe)

She is still tied up,I really want to untie them but...I don't know.

Whenever I approached her,I felt weird,Maybe because she's a girl and I am a boy right? Right.

-Time skip- -2 days later- (idk guyszz)

I have made a decision to free her and maybe confess my feelings to her,I hope she will not slap me.

Because I have kidnapped her and now I'm confessing my feelings to her, that's just crazy.

I approached her and I saw that she is smiling,Did she knows my plan?Did she heard me?

-Y/N's POV-

I feel weird everytime he approached me,My kidnapper...I don't know his name but I felt like I was falling in -- no no no no no no.

He approached me and I don't know why the heck I am smiling,Please don't stutter Y/N.

"Oh hey there," He said,WAIT what with the sudden intro, "oh hello SIR!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Today....I will free you," He said with  a sad voice,Wait why am I feeling sad? I should be happy that he is finally gonna set me free.

"Okay," That was the only thing I said...

-RICKY'S POV-

I starts to untie the rope on her hands then the rope on her legs. "I'm sorry for kidnapping you,I shouldn't have done that stupid things," I said sadly.

"It's okay,by the way,Sir....may I know your name?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Ricky,Shen Ricky,"

"What's yours," I added.

"Y/N,oopss! Lee Y/N," She giggled cutely,What a nice name.

"You can go now,Y/N," I said and opened the door for her.

"Sir," She said.

"Yeah?"

"Before I go,Can I see your face?" Y/N said and I hesitate.

"It's okay if you don't want to show," She said with a smile.

She was about to go but I held her hand and opened my mask.

-Y/N'S POV-

He already opened his mask and I was surprised because he was.....handsome? Yeah,he was.

"Now you have seen my face, You're not gonna go?" He asked.

"H-how can I leave when the person who kidnapped me..." I stopped when I was about to say it.

"What?" He asked me.

"I-i-i," I don't know what to say,I get out of the house without looking at him,I felt sorry for him.

Then I wait on the bus station,sitting on the bench,When the bus has arrived,I felt Someone holding my waist.

To my surprise, It's Ricky,My kidnapper.

"P-please don't go,I-i think I have fall in love with you," He said and my eyes widened.

"R-Ricky,I think I feel the same too," I said with a smile,He suddenly pull me somewhere.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He scratches his nape,what a cute dork he is.

"Hmm No!" I joke, "just kidding,okay Yes I will be your girlfriend," I said and he smiled and tried to kiss me but he hesitate,but then I held his neck and kisses him.

"Sorry again for kidnapping you," He said and I giggled.

"It's okay,It was a good mistake," I said and he smiled.

"Let's go," we look at each other and smiled and held each other's hand.

As we are walking we saw a lot of my pictures with a missing letter,We looked at each other and run to the pictures and rip it.,with a smile.on our face.

-End-

*HAHAHAHAHHAA HEYYYY, THIS WASSS THE FIRST FF I MADE IN 2021 BUT I LOST THE BOOK,BUT TODAY I FOUND THIS BOOK SO I TRY TO PUBLISH IT,TELL ME IF IT SUCKS 😁 *

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

5.8K 117 24
oneshot of Golden Child members Calling all Goldennese to check out my one shot book of Golden Child members I hope you enjoy reading If you have an...
4.1K 51 21
Hello! This is my BTS and TXT oneshot book and I hope that they are atleast okay, if not good. I absolutely love those 12 boys so it would make me ve...
143K 3.3K 27
Get Ready...SHOWTIME! iKON WELCOME BACK Jinhwan is my bias but I promise to not be biased with the chapter updates~ When I read one shots, I get r...
7.2K 295 9
Shimkongz oneshots πŸ“ This wattpad story contain content that may be inappropriate to younger readers. Please note that this is all FICTION. Characte...