ishq- e - prem

Por _krishti

Ashlesha, I promise you. You will fall for me one day! This story is fiction based, there are no such charac... Más

intro..
nikah
true colours
4. the truth
5. Amna's Arsal?
walima/reception
16 shringar
back to work
the truth
My Begum (part1)
hijab
a warrier
first kiss?
biology rizz
first kiss

My Begum

66 4 0
Por _krishti

Ashlesha's pov

Now a days I m looking like a homeless. A princess looking like a homeless.

My hairs are always tied up in a messy bun with few strands dancing on my face. My face is pale and gone completely white. My lips are dry. My cheeks have gone inside, no pinchy cheeks anymore. My eyes are red and puffy with dark circles under them. My body has become pale.

I don't dress up the way I used to. I m always in a loose t shirt and pajamas. My mangalsutra is encircled around my neck but my  partition is empty now, I don't feel like filling it for a lier.

Lier.

He is a lier, he misued my grandfather's illness. He did very wrong buy why can't I accept that he is a lier.

Should I give him divorce?

No wayy.

But why?

Do I love him?

How can you even love him just in few days?

Do I like him?

Maybe?

But I can't, I should not. He did wrong. If I forgive him and love him back, it will be like he did right. I can't support what is wrong even if I love him or falling for him.

But I miss our fights. The way he just silences when I pass him a death glare.

Sana! My sweetheart. I miss her company. She calls me daily to ask about my whereabouts. I miss her company.

I miss maa and chachi too. Yes they are rude, but care for me.

I miss fighting with sahana phuphu and Naheema phuphu.

And ofcourse I do not miss that, Amna.

His dadi. I..I respect her but what she did is not acceptable. She agreed to this knowing that it's wrong. But just for the sake of her grandchild's happiness??

I miss my sasural.

His family respects ours very much. Saika maa or samina chachi might talk rude to me but they never talk like this to my family.

I can't see my family being sad with this. I will not let anyone else know about this. That's final.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door, and there was he.

How much I missed this man! But why is he here?

I let him in.

" Ashi" he called me.

Ashi? A nickname I see. He is calling me with this since the day I came here.

Door ho jane ke baad hi ehmiyat samajh aati hai!

" Yes" I replied looking into her dark brown eyes.

His eyes held emotion, his eyes held pain, hurt, regret, guilt and what not?

" I love you" he said looking into my eyes.

This, was something different.

Damm!

Why I am feeling butterflies in my tummy?

I gave him a small smile and turned away to pack my things.

" Ashi, I love you. I love your almond black eyes, I love your tiny nose which turns red whenever you feel hot or cold. I love your pinchy red cheeks. I love you fourhead on which I always want to place a kiss to tell you how much I love you. I love your pink plump lips, I want to devour them until you know how much I need you. I love your sleek neck, I love your black long hairs, I love your tiny waist, I love your small hands and fingers, I love your feet. I love every inch of you, Ashlesha"

He said looking at me and not even he blinked for a moment.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I  am puzzled.

" What I did was wrong. Extremely wrong! I should die for the sin I have committed and weather it's Allah,
Or  Bhagwan ji. None will accept this when I will go to them. For me, allah will close the doors of jannat and bhagwan will close the doors of swarg. I m a lier, but ashlesha what I said right is not a lie. Really not a lie, I really really love you. I fell for you, I love you really Ashlesha. I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

He stepped close to me and held my hand in his lovingly.

" I promise you I will mend all my mistakes which I have made till now. I promise I will never you against your any right decision, I promise you I will be forever loyal to you and I will erase the concept of 4 wifes for me, I promise I will never be a hurdle in your way to sucess, I promise you I will always protect you and worship you as Devi."

His eyes became teary.

" I promise you you will be my ardhangini  till my last breath, I promise you you are my shakti for my entire life. But if still you want to leave this relation I will not force you but I will request you to please forgive me"

" I don't promise you anything. But I will give a chance to this relation. We can be friends right? I don't know about love but I think we can be friends and love each other later. Is it oky with you?"  I said.

Tears started flowing down his eyes. He hugged me.

But it was a genuine hug, hug with emotions, hug with love.

I hugged him back tightly, I don't know why I forgave him but I did.

I think I should give him a chance. I can. Can I?

Yes I can!

" You forgave me?" He asked inbetween our hug.

" Yes" I said with a chukle.

" Thank you so much Ashi" he said tightening his grip around me.

" Well, I see I got a new name" I said breaking the hug.

But we were still in each others arms.

" Ohhhh sorry sorryyyy. I came at wrong time." Sidhya said turning her face away.

" Come inside, sali sahiba" Arsal said still holding me.

" What are you doing? Leave mere!" I said struggling to free myself from his strong arms.

" let her see, how much I love her sister" he winked at me.

I blushed.

Blushed? That too because of a guy?

Yesss.

" Actually, maa sa is calling you both for lunch. If your romance is done then please come downstairs, Rajkumari sa and jiju sa"  She said with a smirk.

" Coming" Arsal said and left me.

" You go I am coming" I said to him and rushed towards the bathroom.

I quickly fixed my appearance and most importantly I filled my partition with sindoor. 

I brushed my hair and tied them. Washed my face quickly and moisturized my skin fastly.

Then I rushed down towards the dining table. The aroma of spices activated my salivary glands.

We finished our lunch and went to my bedroom.

I lied down.

" Had your medicines?" He asked.

" No, please pass me the medicines" I said with my eyes closed.

" Tired?" He asked passing me the medicines and water.

" Yes" I took the medicines in my mouth and drank water.

" Oky, you rest we will leave in evening" he said and I smiled.

" Come lay beside me"  I spread my hands wide inviting him to hug me.

He wraped his arms around me and rolled over the bed.

Happy holi once again.

So, arsal confessed.

Hope you liked the chapter I tried my best.

Do vote, comment and follow.

Your author
- 🎀krishti🫀

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.3K 4.7K 36
Broken by own family she agreed to marry the one they choose for her to save pride and reputation of her family not aware of what future have stored...
2.5M 119K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
375K 16.6K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
123K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...