Ghar ki Nari Sab Pe Bhari

By Writer_Yellow_Heart

If you think that society is male dominant then this story can change your perspective ๐Ÿ˜…. A story about A si... More

Introduction
๐Ÿต๏ธ"Shubh Lagna Savdhan"๐Ÿต๏ธ
His Forever
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 1
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 2
Giftโœจ
Something Unexpected ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Toxicity ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป oh sorry Rishtedaaar
Gajra Mohobbatwaala๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’ฅDouble Dhamaka๐Ÿ’ฅ
Possesive
I'll be her Pati She'll be my Patu ๐ŸŽ€
Zoo
Heartbeat๐Ÿ’“
Bhaago ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Swag Se Swagat
Pol Khol
Tathastu ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿป
Shock
Surprise
Jealous
Tu hai kaha?
Change
Enemy
We Met
Let's Go

The New Beginning ๐Ÿ˜

47 10 26
By Writer_Yellow_Heart

{FACT : The dialogues in bold are in reel that I uploaded on my Instagram Acc}

14 years later

Time flewes so fast... Now Renuka and Madhavrao lives in Village and Madhukar Sulakshana live in Mumbai with there kids

Now Satyajit (14) was in 9th standard while Mohit (10) and Meghana(10) were in 5th standard.

1.00 pm

It was time of kids to come back from School when Mohit came crying home. Sulakshana ran towards him and was shocked that someone has punched him on face and Meghana was looking angry and irritated while looking at her brother. Meanwhile Satya was just silent and was going to tell his mother everything that happened in school.

Sulakshana: Monu {Mohit} what happened to you? Why are you crying ? Who punched you? Did you had fight?

Satyajit : Aai I'll tell you everything. Today when he was sitting on his bench while playing with his friends one of his classmate bullied him and punched him hard that he fell on ground.

Sulakshana was angry that she was ready to have fight with anyone who comes infront of her.

Sulakshana: Wait.. Just wait tommorow I'll come at your school and meet your teacher is this how they maintain discipline?

When Satya continued.

Satyajit: Mom teacher has already sent a msg for you to meet her tommorow.

Sulakshana was confused

Sulakshana: why?

Satyajit looked at Meghana and She showed him her puppy eyes not to tell there mother anything.

Sulakshana: Are Satya bol!!!

Satyajit: When Sona {Meghana} saw that a guy punched Mohit she grabbed her compass and pierced it in that guy's hand . His hand started to bleed. when his 2 other friends ran towards her to attack her she punched them so hard that.... that they are in hospital now.

Sulakshana was shocked as hell looking at her daughter whose head was hung low. She angrily went inside home. While her kids followed her quietly.

Meghana : Aaiiii

Sulakshana : Sandhyakali Baba Ghari yeude mag saangte tyaana
(Let your father come in evening I'll tell him everything)

Sulakshana was applying medicine on Mohit's face.when Meghana entered in bedroom.

Mohit : Aai, ye kis AATANKWADI ko paida Kiya hai aapne? Pata hai isne un ladko ko kaise dhoya?

Meghana : Atleast main kisi ka maar kha ke nahi aayi hu. Teri tarah. Gadhe.

Sulakshana: Chup baitho tum dono aur Sona {Meghana} shaam ko tumhare Baba aane do batati hu main unko.

Now Meghana was terrified although she was her Father's Princess but she was still afraid that what will her father think of her when he'll get to know that his Daughter had fight in school and knocked out 2 guys and almost half murdered a guy.

In Evening

When Madhukar came from his office and started to remove his shoes Meghana ran towards him and hugged him crying . Madhukar was shocked as she didn't cry much but whenever she use to cry she would cry for hours. He took her in his arms and Meghana head was on his shoulder.

Sulakshana came in hall and saw her daughter clinging on her husband. When Meghana saw her she put her hands on Madhukar's ears so he won't listen.

Madhukar : What happened my Sona {Meghana} why are so scared of your mom? Did she scolded you?

He said with pure worry on his face he looked at Sulakshana with anger and asked her.

Madhavrao : Sulu kya tumne usse Daata? Sulu bacchi hai woh. Nasamjh hai

Sulakshana became more furious and angrily said.

Sulakshana : Koi daata nahi hai maine isse lekin aapki pyaari laadli ko. puchiye aaj school mein ye kya karke aayi hai.

When Meghana started to cry more in Madhukar's arms

Meghana : Baba I'm sorry par Maine sach mein kuch bhi galat nahi Kiya lekin  agar Maine galat Kiya hai toh main Aisa fir nahi karungi Baba aap muzhe daatna mat.

Madhukar sat on couch with Meghana on his lap and wiping her tears.

Madhukar : Meri Sona agar tum sahi ho toh tumhare Baba tumhe kabhi nahi daatenge. batao kya hua school mein ???

Sulakshana: Chaar ladko ko maarke aai hai aapki Suputri. Unko isne itni jor se maara ki abhi woh bacche hospital mein hai aur kal inki teacher ne muzhe bulaya hai Milne. Boliye..  kya Karu main iska.. Yeh ladki kabhi meri baat sunti hi nahi hai, jiddi ho gai hai ekdam.

Madhukar was amazed listening to his wife. He looked at Meghana who was already looking at her.

Meghana : Aai woh 4 ladke nahi the. Maine sirf 3 ladko ko maara.

Madhukar chuckled at her innocence and grabbed her chubby cheeks.

Madhukar : I'm proud of you My Sona. Meri Bacchi itni strong hai ki usne khud ko bhi bachaya aur apne Bhai ko bhi. Bilkul apni aai jaisi strong ho tum itna jor ka jo punch maara tumne.

(Sulakshana eyed her husband)

Madhukar again looked at His daughter seriously and said

Madhukar : Sona yaad rakhna humne tumhe Kisika maar khaane paida nahi Kiya hai . Koi agar tum par haath uthaaye toh woh haath Tod Dena aage Jo hoga woh main dekh lunga.

Sulakshana was shocked that her husband was motivating his daughter she glared at her husband and said

Sulakshana: Aho aap yeh sab kya sikha rahe hai usse. Ek toh pehle hi aaj school mein zhagda karke aayi hai. kal jab college jayegi waha bhi zhagda karegi aur fir iska zhagdaalu swabhaav dekh kar kon isse Shaadi karega...bataaiye.

Madhukar understand his wife that she was right.

Madhukar: My Sona is smart she knows what is right or wrong. She will never fight against any innocent.right Sona?

Said while wiping her tears Meghana happily nodded her head and saw her aai who was smiling seeing there bonding.

Meghana : Aai you don't worry about my marriage I'll marry a guy who will be just like Baba.

Madhukar : Like me ? Oh you mean smart and handsome right?

Meghana : No no baba. I will marry a boy who listens to his wife all the time.

Sulakshana burst into laughter and took Meghana in her arms

Sulakshana: Abb lag rahi ho ki tum meri beti ho

while Madhukar was still in Shock that what his daughter said just now ...

Madhavrao & Renuka

Renuka was sitting beside window waiting for her husband looking outside. When she saw her husband is coming home. He came inside. She thought of teasing him and hide behind door.

Madhavrao : Raani??? Raani where are you??
(no response but when he moved his eyes he saw her pallu slightly behind door.)

Madhavrao: Raani tumhe pata hai na muzhe tumhare Bina Darr lagta hai.
(He notoriously smiled)

Madhavrao: Lagta hai Ghar mein nahi hai accha hua abb main fridge se saari mithai kha lunga.

Madhavrao went in kitchen and Renuka quickly ran towards kitchen just to see her husband leaning on the door waiting for her.

Madhavrao : Raani do you think only you can tease??

Renuka : You are a cheater (She teased)

Madhavrao: I can cheat in every game but not in our Love.

Renuka : Chup rahiye aap.

Madhavrao: Tumhe pata hai muzhe bohot pasand hai jab tum muzhe Maharaj bolti ho .

Renuka : Par aapko Raja banaya kisne

Madhavrao: Ha woh bhi hai par.....(He realised) Kya kaha tumne???Ruko

Renuka laughed and started to run. He held her hand.

Renuka : Mera haath chodiye

Madhukar : Aur naa chodu toh?

Renuka : Toh main... Toh main kal Gajar ka halwa nahi banaungi.

Madhavrao: Nahi ...nahi Ab tum cheating kar rahi ho Aisa thodi hota hai.. muzhe gajar ka halwa chahiye matlab chahiye.

Renuka : Aapke Pote- Potiya bhi bade ho gaye hai abhi aur aap Fir bhi baccho ki tarah kar rahe hai.

Madhavrao: Rani main tumhe vahi bolne wala tha ki Hum Madhukar aur Sulakshana se Milne Jaa rahe hai Mumbai.

(Renuka had tears in her eyes)

Renuka : Kya!!! sach mein!!! Kab Jaa rahe hai hum??? Aap bhi na muzhe pehle bata dete main sabke liye laddu banati aur meri Sona ke liye mirchi ka acchar banati usse bohot pasand hai na.aur fir Sulakshana aur madhuu k liye....

Madhavrao stopped her.

Madhavrao: Are bas bas thodi saas toh lo kitna bologi.

Renuka : Haa

Madhavrao : Waise bhi Buddhi ho gai ho tum.

Renuka : Jaise aap toh bohot Jawan hai.

Madhavrao: Are main chahe jitna bhi Buddha ban jaau mere pyaar toh hamesha meri biwi ki liye Jawan rahega.

Renuka : Aap bhi na... Waise hum kab Jaa rahe hai???

Madhavrao: Jaldi hi.....

_____🙏🏻_____

Kaisa laga aaj ka Chapter comments mein jarur batana aur Iss story k updates k liye insta par follow bhi karna. Bye bye Hearties 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 161 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
5.1K 380 13
( ongoing) ( under editing ) ( Royal series book #1 ) the story of three brothers who got married to three childhood best friends but have no idea a...
405 19 2
Book 2 of my Bennett Supernatural Story. Sequel to Bennett Witches (Bennett Witches being edited - Legacies may take longer to write) (Different Stor...
183K 5.3K 38
"๐“๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ, ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“พ๐“น ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ, ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ผ...