Angel

Av CharleyFullick

After a fairly traumatic summer, Abby Sinclair is back at school for a normal year with her friends. Normal h... Mer

Cast
The Night of tbe Comet

Stefan

25 3 0
Av CharleyFullick

Matt Donavan tapped the steering wheel of his car, waiting outside his best friend's house, wondering if she was going to make an appearance. He sighed in relief and smiled as the strawberry blonde climbed into his car, smiling at him.

"Hey." Matt smiled, starting the car. "I didn't think you were coming.

"Yeah." Abby shrugged, putting on her seatbelt. "Neither did I."

"Well, Tyler's been waiting for you for ages. And Caroline's so excited to start planning out all your outfits together for all the Founder's Events. And Bonnie is so happy to have you with her in history so she doesn't have to listen to Tanner go on and on about stuff she doesn't give a crap about." Matt went on enthusiastically, trying to get her pumped up. Unfortunately, Abby stared out the window, sadness in her eyes. He reached over to grab her hand. She looked over at him, trying not to cry. "Hey. You'll be okay. I promise."

~~~
Abby walked to her locker, taking out her books. She made eye contact with Elena, who gave her a wave and a small smile. She waved back, half-smiling.

"Abby!"She was brought into a sudden tight hug from her best friend. "It is so good to see you! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Caroline." Abby nodded. "Shouldn't you be smothering Elena? I mean, her parents died."

"Yeah, yeah." Caroline waved her off. "I'll get to her later. But you are my best friend. We were raised together. We're practically sisters."

"I'm okay, Care." Abby encouraged her friend with a smile. "I've gotta go, but I'll catch up with you later."

"Bye!"

~~~
Abby sat in History next to Bonnie, quietly drawing in her sketchbook. It was just doodles to pass the time.

"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state." Bonnie silently giggled as Abby playfully rolled her eyes at Tanner, almost cracking a smile. "People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideas than those from the traditional Deep South. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union." Bonnie texts Elena about the new boy as Matt looks at the phone over her shoulder, acting innocent when Abby gives him a look.

~~~

Abby groaned as Tyler very forcefully pushed her through the door of the Grill, dragging her to a table.

"Why did you drag me here?" The redhead asked her best friend as he ordered her cheese fries and a vanilla milkshake.

"Because, Carrot Top, you spent your entire summer hiding inside scared of the world. And I get it, you went through something awful. But at some point you're going to have to put down the sad Taylor Swift CD, turn off Supernatural and get out into the real world."

"Eh. I guess so." She took a sip of her milkshake.

"Good." Tyler smiled. "And you are going to come to the party. That will be the next step on a long road to getting the old Abby back."

"Good luck with that." Abby smiled sarcastically as they clinked their glasses together.

~~~
Tyler had gone to hang out with Vicki. Abby was sitting at her table drinking when Elena waved her over with a warm smile. She grabbed her milkshake, hesitantly sitting down with them.

"Stefan, this is Abby. Abby, this Stefan he's new." Elena introduced them, Abby offering a small nervous smile.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Abby shook his hand.

"So, Abby, we were just talking about you." Caroline smiled sweetly, starting a telepathic communication with her best friend.

Elena almost told him what happened over summer.

Seriously?

Yeah, but luckily I said that you should join us.

Thanks, Care.

No problem.

"Oh, really?" Abby smiled innocently. "What about?"

"Well, Elena was saying that you went through something really rough." From the look in his eyes, Abby could tell that Stefan truly cared. "You don't have to say anything, I know exactly what it's like to go through a rough time."

"Thanks." Abby smiled, starting to feel more comfortable.

~~~

Abby walked through the woods, everyone chatting and laughing. But then, nobody was there. She was all alone. All of the sudden, two faint shadows came running close to her, arguing.

"I cannot believe you!"

"I'm sorry, Damon! Father said—"

"Really? You're going to trust him?"

"It just seemed so believable! He even gave me the book!"

"Really? An angel? A being created to bring peace among all beings? Come on!"

"He said that she was asleep! She'd been put in a deep slumber and would wake up to prepare for the worst, to protect and defend."

"I don't believe you. This is crazy."

"Well too bad. Because I believe me."

The figures disappeared and a woman appeared in front of her, holding her hands.

"Abigail, listen to me. You have a great power. But you cannot let it control you. Use for the good you were created for." She disappeared, causing several shadows arguing over the top of each other. Abby shut her eyes tightly, her hands flying to her head. She screamed in pain, falling to her knees, sobbing.

"Abby. Abby! Abby!" She opened her eyes to see Stefan looking at her with concern in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Abby forced a smile and walked away, but Stefan grabbed her arm, pulling her back in front of him.

"Abby, your eyes." She pulled out a compact mirror and looked at herself in horror. Blood was dripping from her eyes, and her mascara was running.

"I have to go." She ran away before Stefan could run after her, sobbing all the way home.

~~~
Abby sunk onto the bathroom floor, crying loudly into her hands.

"What's happening to me?"

~~~
Hi!

Sorry for the short chapter, but the first episode is fairly short.

What do you think of Abby?

What do you think's happening to her?

Who do you think the woman was?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
876K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...