My Lady | Kay Flock

By fatbitchesinamansion

It's something I can't explain just the things that you do More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author Note
47
48
49
50
Author Note
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

36

5.9K 194 22
By fatbitchesinamansion

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝒯𝓊𝓁𝓊𝓂, 𝑀𝑒𝓍𝒾𝒸𝑜

Kay's story was filled with photos and videos of Ariana on their trip. Seeing her smiling and happy made him feel so much better about their relationship and himself. He watched how water dripped from the ends of her wavy hair, sticking to her back a bit.

"Kay? You heard me?" Dougie said knocking him back into reality.

"Huh? What you said?" He said looking at the tall figure in front of him.

"I never seen you so in love with a girl." Dougie chuckled, sitting down next to him.

"Nah I been on her like this. She looks happy. That's all I wanted to be honest."

"She make you happy?"

"Yeah. I don't know." He played in his hair. "I wanna marry her. You think it's too fast?"

Dougie laughed, making Kevin straight face him to let him know he was serious. "Oh you deadass?" He sat up in the beach chair.

"Yeah." He looked over at Ariana, seeing how her and Giselle were in the crowd of people, drinking and smiling. He knew he wasn't capable of loving someone the way he loved her, and he had the urge to settle down. If you asked him a couple months ago he would say marriage is pointless.

"I don't think it's too early. You sure you wanna settle? You not going to wake up one day and just get bored and cheat?"

He sucked his teeth at his friend's comment. "No. You don't understand." He shook his head. "How Giselle make you feel?"

"That's my girl."

"That's it?" He shook his head.

"I love her. She holds me down. I just know I can trust and rely on her. She make shit easy when it's hard."

"So then you should know how I feel. You just don't take shit serious. I'm serious about Ari. Like I don't know how to really explain it. It's cool vibes with her. I just like knowing if I lose everything in this life, I still got her. Plus she gave me my first child, I'll always love her for that. She really my peace. I don't know this may sound like corny ass shit but she really make me feel like I'm special. I love her worda bro."

"Nigga you in love. I just ain't never seen you as the type to want to get married."

"Me either." He shrugged. "I thought that shit was bullshit, but I don't know. I think it takes meeting the right one for that to change. So what you thinking?" He asked. Although he would've did what he wanted anyways, he valued his bestfriend's opinion.

"I don't think you ready to get married right now, but if you really feeling her go for it. I know Ari the one for you, it's just about timing."

"Why you think that?"

"You just go too much shit going on in your life.

"About that. I wanna stop selling all together. I got a daughter now and I should've been stopped as soon as I got into her life, but I just don't wanna risk not being there for her or Ari."

"That's wassup. I fuck with that. So that's one less thing to worry about."

"I'm out the mix as it is. I think I can handle getting married." Kay shrugged. "I just want her with my last name." He said enjoying the thought of it.

•••

After a long day at the beach and scuba diving, the couple was tired. Ariana walked around the beach house looking for her partner.

Smelling the aroma of weed, she followed the smell outside to the hammock to find him laying down, halfway through with his blunt. She crawled onto him as he laid on his back.

"Hi baby. i was looking for you." She said laying on top of him. His hands immediately went over her hips, playing with the string of her bathing suit.

"Wassup." He said tilting his head to side as smoke came out of his nose and mouth, to avoid it getting in her face.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be with you." She admitted, laying on him. It was pitch dark out and the weather was perfect. Warm, but with a cool breeze coming every now and then.

"You enjoying everything?" He said, dragging her along a bunch of activities for today.

"Of course I am. Are you?"

"Yeah. I wish we could've brought Kimora. I know she mad at us right now."

"She'll get over it." She laughed lowly. She paused for a moment, looking at him as she sat in between his legs.  "Thank you Kevin. Nobody ever did anything this sweet for me before. It means a lot. I stopped caring about my birthday for years now." She said sincerely.

"Why?" He wondered curiously, tossing his now dead blunt to the side.

"Well it really started when I had Kimora. I hate that I thought this way but I used to think that because I was a mom, I couldn't enjoy myself anymore. I stopped doing things that I liked, I don't know why. I kind of punished myself for having a kid young and didn't realize Kimora is the light of my life."

"I don't know why you be hard on yourself, it's not like you created the baby on your own. Most niggas have kids knowing they not ready like how you did but fuck up. You did good with Kimora, her head on right and that's mainly all because of you."

"I try. It wasn't easy at all."

"I know which is why I'm going to make sure as long as I'm here on this Earth that you good and enjoy every single birthday."

She buried her head in the crook of his neck, blushing as they embraced each other's touch. "Thank you baby." She barely makes out.

"It's all good. I'll do anything for you. You know this already." He said rubbing his hands around her butt.  "You changing me."

"I am? How?" She laughed.

"I can never say no to you and Kimora bro. It's like y'all made me soft or something. I don't even do this shit with my sister and you know how i feel about her."

"I think Kimora got used to you spoiling her so fast, if you say no to her it may break her heart." She said , making him laugh. Ariana rubbed his chest, hearing his heart beat as she laid on him.

"I have a question." Kay asked nervously.

"Yeah?"

"How you feel about marriage?" He said, catching her off guard a bit. She looked up at him seeing the look on his face. The two were laying stomach to stomach, Kay with his arms around her as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I wanna get married eventually. I thought I'd be married by now but the universe had other plans for me. How about you?"

"I never wanted to get married. I thought that shit was played out. Now I do. I wanna make shit official with you."

"Kay-"

"I know this nothing special but you wanna marry me? I'll get you a ring when we get back. I wanna get married as soon as possible."

"Really? What's the rush?"

"I just wanna make it official between me and you. We been dating since we were kids. No need to date again for years."

"I don't think we're ready for all of that Kay. We just got back together."

"And?"

"And we should take it slow. I'm all for cutting to the chase and getting married but not right now. Everything is still...fresh."

"But I know you the girl I wanna marry. So why wait? Think about it. We been fucking with each other since we were teens. You about to be 23."

"Mhm. You're right." She said looking away from him. He lifted her chin with his index finger, bringing her gaze to his.

"Ask yourself, If you really see yourself dealing with someone if it's not me. We may not be ready but we can figure it out along the way."

She would be lying if she said she saw herself with someone other then Kevin and that was just the truth. She didn't have it in her to start fresh with anyone else, especially since she found herself falling back in love with Kevin.

"You have a point...are you serious?"

"I'm deadass."

"You never struck me as the kind to get married." She smirked making him suck his teeth. "Well then..I'll marry you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.1K 55
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐞?
38.3K 823 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...
32.4K 513 15
𝘼 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨..🌚
319K 10.7K 40
i can be what you need, maybe more, everything.