Expressionless Awakener

By Alexasuracats

johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into... More

Prolouge
Prolouge 2
Chapter 1: The bet
Chapter 2: A new school
Chapter 3 : Novel reincarnation?
Chapter 4: A story plan
Chapter 5: 2 years before the incident.
Chapter 6: A Party..?
Chapter 7: The reek of alcohol
Chapter 8: A Ruined Banquet
Chapter 9: The Hospital Entrance
Chapter 10: A conversation with the system
Chapter 11: A Cave?
Chapter 12: An unexpected occurance
Chapter 14: Is this a kabedon!?
Chapter 15: A class full of hooligans
Chapter 16: Till the plot awaits!
Chapter 17: The group project
Chapter 18: A cave once again...
Chapter 19: Trying out the first time
Chapter 20: Lets get this started!
Chapter 21: A new companion...?
[ 2nd ] NOTE!!
Chapter 22: The Training Site!
Chapter 23: School fight!?
Chapter 24: A Kabedon again!!!??
Chapter 25: Escaping a villain's grasp
Chapter 26: 1 month and half left
!!NEWS!!
Character characteristics!!!
Chapter 27: Loviana Dove's love life and time crosses paths
Posting this cause why not?

Chapter 13: An awkward meeting

633 32 9
By Alexasuracats

( POV CHANGE!! Came back to kims first pov!!)

'My first ever impression on kwan jihu was just like everyone else.'

'He is handsome,..cool.. even before hes reincarnation, he was a cool person in my opinion, he was just 10x more handsome after reincarnation.. then again, he is a cool person.'

'Kwan jihu.. Was as handsome as the sun, and as beautiful as the moon.. He is also an omniscient person, knowing the entire novel, and practically a genius...Hes voice was as low as ice, hes attitude is as cold as hes heart, ..hes hair is as dark as blue... and hes abs- Wait, no, why am i talking about that..? anyway..'

'Sometimes.. he is just like any cold-hearted guy, A guy with a soft spot maybe? I'm not quite sure, but then again, he is cool. even hes jaw was as muscular as a man afterall..'

'In the description of the novel, he was known as the ice king that sparkles or that he is as handsome as a sunshine..'

'But he Isn't the type of guy who cares about anyone, Nor does he want to get into someones business when he has hes, and also a guy who doesnt care about hes own reputation.. Thats what everyone says about him...'

'So.....'
.
.
'WHY AM I GETTING PINNED AGAINST THE WALL... BY HIM!? WITH BOTH HANDS!!??'
I was obviously petrified and confused.

[ Expressionless awakener ]

Currently....
I'm inside my dorm room lying on my bed, doing nothing.

I was dying of boredom and i have nothing to do.

'Uggh...' I groaned as i putted my hand of my face.

'Yesterday, My teacher gave me a two-day break.'
But the only thing i have done yesterday is playing random instruments inside the music room and looking through one of my essay sheets for my next week's deadline.

But because of yesterday's incident aswell, I wasn't able to go out of my dorm. I don't want to bear any of the students'gossip.

I wiped the tiring tears on my eyes,
and sighed deeply.

I wasn't so sure anymore, I couldn't tell whether or not yesterday or that banquet incident was real. But i could tell now that it really is real.

'I really don't know anymore...' I sighed again deeply.

I jumped out of my bed and picked up the phone on the table.

'What time is it..?' I yawned and look through my phone for the time.

'...'
'It seem's like its still morning...'
I thought.

As i was about to go outside my room, I suddenly got reminded from the conversation with the system yesterday.

'Oh yeah! The system from yesterday.' I thought from the sudden reminder.

Me and the system had a conversation yesterday, But before the system left, he gave me permission to look through my own status screen and inventory slot like from the novel given to kwan jihu.

I was quite happy that i got the same system like kwan jihu, but i wasn't sure why i was given like this.

Maybe it's because i was a reincarnater like him? But i was never noticed right after my reincarnation. So i wasn't sure.

I spoke to the system through my head and summoned the settings of my own status.

[ Name; Kim lee, Current Name; Kim johnson                  ]
[                                                                             ]
[ Rank; D Class ]    [ Rank Name; Healer & Hunter ]        ] [ Update ]
[ 1 ] Skill Name; Musical Healing [ Rank; D ] > Descri.... < ]
[ 2 ] Skill Name; Mana speed [ Rank; F ] > Descri....< ]      ]
[ 3 ] Skill Name; Unknown [ Rank; Unknown ]                  ]
[ > No Descri.... < ]
[ 4 ] Skill Name; Unknown.... [ Rank; unknown ]  [ > No Descri.... < ]                                    
[ Mana Level: 5 ]   [ 1-2 Skill Level: 5 ]                              ]
[ 3-4 Skill Level: unknown ]                                              ]

'Woah...' I thought as i was stunned from my own status screen.

'I have so many skills...' I thought

As i was reading through my status, I noticed something in one of my skills.

'This must be the new skills i got from that banquet incident..' I thought.

As i looked through my new skills, I noticed that all of its details were unknown.

'?'
'Why is it unknown?' I thought as i tilted my head with the tip of my hair resembling a question mark.

I was silent for a moment.

The inside of me felt like there was something but felt like nothing at the same time.

'Should i be worried about this..? The incident and the other stuff yesterday..?' I thought as i filled up questions inside my head.

'I don't care anymore....' I groaned and drooped of confusion, with the tip of my hair going down.

I was quiet for some time but decided to shake it off.

'Whatever.. I don't have anything to do anyway, and i don't know how to resolve this situation.' The screen disappeared right after that thought.

( kim's face rn: 😐 )

I sat on the sofa near the living room, thinking about what to do.

I looked at the door that connects the outside school.

'...'
'Should i just go out?' I thought.

I was quiet for a moment.. Thinking about the students gossips if i go out.

'...' But because of the endless boredom inside the room, i don't have anything to do but go out.
'I'll just go out, it's so boring inside here.' I thought as i was dying from the boredom, Not caring at the students gossip anymore.

I went outside my dorm with no more care, thinking i'll be fine with just hanging out with my friends..
Right?

I walked through the hallways feeling listless and restless.
Gossip and chatter instantly filled up through the hallways.

'...'
'...Maybe i should've stayed inside my room for a while...' I thought as i looked around the other gossipy students nervously.

Suddenly, My friend Jacob ran frantically to see me.
Along with fynn and Lavyn running through the hallways aswell.

"KIM!" Jacob shouted as he was tired from the run.

'...?' The tip of my hair symbolized a question mark.

"You...Your Freakin' Famous!!" Jacob shouted.

".......so..?" I asked expressionlessly.

"I mean! Like..Your in the news!!" Jacob Spoke loudly.

"..."
I was silent for a while.

"Wait..News?" I spoke confusingly.

"Like.. Literall-"
Before jacob could finish, Fynn immediately shutted jacobs mouth.

"NOTHING! IT WAS NOTHING!" Fynn spoke in a panick.

"YEAH!" Lavyn spoke also in a panick.

I stared blankly at them for a while, Signaling that it was too late.

"..."
"Don't tell me.."

"Too late." I replied to the both of them.

Fynn and lavyn fell into the ground from the tiresome run, and then stared at jacob.

"...sorry." Jacob apologized.

I looked at the three of them with a face of no expression. they already knew im an expressionless person, so they could tell that my expression was no different than the emotion inside me.

As for what jacob told me, i show no expression on the outside at all, but in the inside. I was panicking.

'News..?News..? News..? NEWS..? NEWS..???'
My eyes widened a little bit.

My three friends noticed my silent panick attack.

"uh..uh..UH! Kim, You..Good??" Jacob looked at me with concern.

After jacobs look of concern, I shook off my head and instantly forgot what i had thought a few seconds ago.

"...?" I tilted my head with the tip of my hair resembling confusion.

My three friends sighed of relief as they know that i have forgotten the topic.

It's been a while since i felt my forgetfulness coming back.
Ever since that banquet incident and way before, I could tell now that my cluelessness came back at this moment.

My expression was expressionless as always.

Fynn finally spoke and asked.
"Wanna hang out with our usual place?"

"Sure!" My two friends spoke of agreement as i nodded with them aswell.

We walk and chatted through the hallways and went to our usual place behind the school.

The tree leaves were shining like usual.

"How come you guys did'nt went to class today?" I asked as i stared at them.

"Oh! My class starts at the afternoon." Lavyn replied.

"Same." Jacob Replied aswell.

"I don't have any classes." Fynn smirked as he replied to my question.

"Same, I don't have any classes." I replied to fynn.

"Lucky...." Jacob pouted with slight envy.

Suddenly, I got reminded what jacob said from the hallways.

"By the way, jacob, Didn't you said i was in the news?"
I asked staring at jacob and my two friends.

Both my friends went quiet before they answered.

"Your not really the type to want attention kim... So i thought you'd panic or get upset if we tell you." Fynn replied with a nervous face.

"Same..." Lavyn spoke, agreeing with fynn as he nodded.

I mean.. I guess i don't really like attention anymore. Because of a simple incident i had from my past life, i never went on wanting attention and fame again. So i guess i get a little upset about it.

"..It's fine.. Im sure the fame will gone away in a few months or so. It's nothing tragic." I spoke as i shook my head and shrugged.

My three friends were relief as they realize i wasn't that upset.

That's true, I wasn't as upset and panicky as before. I didn't felt a single care now after what happened yesterday...Somehow.

We all chatted for until afternoon.

A sudden ring came from lavyns pocket.

"Wanna eat lunch at the cafeteria?" Lavyn asked as hes stomach rumbled.

"Let's just grab some food from the cafeteria and eat here instead." Fynn replied.

"Why can't we eat at the cafeteria?" Jacob asked.

"Nah, Too many gossips." Fynn replied.

I felt touched as i stared at them.

After all, They are my sincere friends Even if we fall apart, i will remember their names forever.... probably.

We all took off to the cafeteria, fortunately, we went inside early and not a lot of students are in the cafeteria.

We quickly went straight to the lunch lady with only a few students lining up.

After we got the food in lunchboxes which the lunch lady prepared, we went straight to the hallways of the school.

"I just can't wait to eat this! I heard that the strawberry bloom cake from the lunchlady was absolute delish once you taste it!" Jacob enthusiatically spoke.

"I got one aswell, Good thing i added an alarm on my phone for early lunches. I just knew that the cafeteria will be packed if we don't come sooner." Lavyn replied as he chuckled.

We slowly walk through the hallways until i felt something behind my back.

I looked behind my back to see no one was there.

'..Thats strange..' I thought as i continued to walk with my friends..

I looked behind my back again, nothing was there.
It felt like something was following me.

I looked towards my friends with an expressionless and yet concern face.

My friends were chatting like usual, and they only stop once i confronted them.

"Guys..." I muttered to them.

"Ye?" Jacob Replied with a question mark.

"I think something is following us." I quitely mumbled.

My friends looked around to see no one behind us.

It was still early in the afternoon, and alot of students were in there morning classes, so there are only a few students inside the hallways.

My friends looked at me with a confused expression.

"I don't think anyone is following us, Only a few students are doing there normal thing." Lavyn spoke.

"Yeah." Fynn replied.

"Oh." I mumbled silently.

I was quite for a moment but decided to nod at them.

We continued to chat like usual.

The presence following us got clearer and clearer as we walked further. I tried to look back a few times but there nothing but blank space.
The uncomfortable sensation got me and i sighed with a look of concern.

I decided to confront my friends.

"Guys, Can i go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Do you really need to go?" Jacob Replied.

"Can't hold it any longer?" Lavyn spoke as he chuckled.

I stared at them seriously for a while.

"Ok, you can go." Fynn spoke as he smiled.

I added a thumbs up to them and walked on the opposite direction to the bathroom.

I went inside the bathroom, and did what a normal person could do inside a bathroom.

Nothing happened while i was inside, So i thought i was fine.
Right?

Suddenly, an arm took me by the hips and face. I couldn't see what was going on until i was thrown inside a dark room.

A random light flashed.

And there i saw the main protagonist....
Kwan jihu!

'Huh!?'

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 26.8K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
13K 546 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...
21.3K 967 19
Aries Rielsé, the greatest assassin of his time. A product of the assassin program of year 3696 and the only successful subject. His emotions were lo...
4.6K 121 12
She was just an innocent little girl who was starved for her family's love. Yet, they chose another young girl to be their happiness and threw her in...