Our Heavenly love: A journey...

Bởi Suruchieee

Shreya sharma a 22 years old girl who live with her grandparents and a MBA student in final year.Rohit singha... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 : First look
Chapter: 2 Shreya meet Rohit..
Chapter:3The beginning of their friendship.
Chapter : 4 Ruchika and Yash's wedding functions begin
Chapter:5 Fake boyfriend...
Chapter:6 💜
Chapter 7❤️
Chapter 8🌸
Chapter 9 🌟
Chapter 10🌼
Chapter 12 💚
Chapter 13🌺
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15 💟
Chapter 16 🖤
Chapter 17 💝
Chapter 18 ✨

Chapter 11💗

239 46 39
Bởi Suruchieee

In the Mehndi function, all the girls usually apply Mehndi. After everyone applies Mehndi, And the host of the function announces that after 2 hours there will be a lot of games. Or everyone gets completely exited.

Shreya  opens the bottle shop to drink water but because of Mehndi she is not able to open the shop then she calls Rohit and asks him to open the bottle or he opens the lid...

Shreya : bring it to me (extending his hand)

Rohit: Main hi peela deta Hun.(stopping her hand)...

(Rohit giving water to Shreya)....

And suddenly Rohit laughs...

Shreya : what happened why are you laughing....????

Rohit : your face looked so cute while drinking water.....

Shreya : Well, that means you were laughing at me.Tell me, how was my face looking??

Rohit: Exactly like the faces of small children look like when they drink milk.

Shreya: Phir thik hai....By the way, you look very cute when you smile. Itni pyari smile di hai bhagwan ne to thoda jyada muskuraye Karo na....

Rohit : Ohkkk madam.....

Shreya : There are going to be games in a little while..Ache se tayar ho Jana hum ladki walo se harne ke liye😎..

Rohit: Ooo...open challenge..let's see because Only time will tell who will lose and who will win.....

Shreya : Han Han dekh lena....

After 2 hours.....

everyone gathers on the ground....

This game was between the people of the groom's side and the bride's side.

The first game was the rope game...

And people from both sides were playing very well but the groom won.

Rohit : Arey...kisine challenge Diya tha..(says while teasing Shreya)

Shreya : Oye....jyada mat uchlo abhi or bhi games hai samjhe....(.she gets irritated) ...

The next game was Films Guessing...

And again the groom's team won this game.

Now it was the last game of cricket and whichever team wins it will be today's winning team, our host announces.

Yash - Wait a minute, what's the matter, we won all the previous games with so much hard work and now everything will depend on cricket as to who will win. Ye Kya baat Hui.....

Ruchika- Dekho Dulhe Raja dar Gaye (she says smilingly)...
Maybe they are confident that we will win this cricket. Haina Ladki walo (Everyone says hoo in unison very loudly).....

Yash - Jiii nahi.....Let's see how well we will win like we have won other games.

Ruchika- Get ready to lose, husband!

The host makes Ruchika and Yash the captains of their respective teams and flips a coin in which Ruchika wins and takes the bowling first.

everyone gets ready to play ,Ruchika's team's color was red and Yash's team's color was blue.Shreya is giving red caps to her team members when she accidentally extends her hand to give the cap to Rohit too and stops and says

Shreya - Ohhhh I forgot, you are my competitor, Well, now the real fun will come, I am the champion in cricket. (says while holding her cap)

Rohit - (smiles a little) ok let's see whether you are champion or a chimpanzee..........And one more thing, you are never my competitor....
(Saying this he goes to the ground).

Shreya - (She got irritated after hearing the chimpanzee thing.)
Ooo do you think I look like a chimpanzee?

(Rohit turns and says "Cute chimpanzee" while smiling..
After this Shreya also smiling and. Says "Banda cute to hai".......

The host tells that Yash and Rohit come to bat first.

everyone was very excited,

Shreya bowls the first ball to Rohit and Rohit hits a six.

Shreya's mouth remains open after seeing this.....

Rohit passes the smile to her.....

Shreya bowled one over to him and he kept hitting fours and sixes......

After Shreya, more people also came to bowl.
Rohit and Yash played well but Yash got out early. Rohit lasted till the end

This game was of 10 overs...

Yash's team gave a target of 115 runs to Ruchika's team...

Ruchika and her cousin come before Ruchika's team.

Shreya comes to bat at number 4......

Shreya is also playing well Now they needed 20 runs to win the last one.

Yash bowls this one over....He is about to bowl the first ball but his foot stops because one of Shreya's shoe laces had come loose.

Yash - Shreya your shoe lace is loose..tie it to

(Shreya had cricket gloves in her hands. She is taking them off because only then she will find the shoe lace closed)

"Rohit comes near her and starts tying her shoe laces."
(It was a very sweet moment between them).,
Shreya just keeps looking at him,...

Rohit - Bhut achhha khel rahi ho champion....

(After this Rohit comes near the boundary for fielding, Shreya was unable to take her eyes off Rohit.)

Yash- Oye!!

(Shreya comes to her senses and gets ready to play...)

Now Ruchika's team needed 3 runs on the last ball to win.

Shreya hits hard on this last ball The ball goes towards Rohit. Rohit could have taken the catch but he deliberately dropped the catch....

Shreya and the rest of the team became very happy and Shreya started jumping with joy........

Rohit comes to Yash...

Yash - Bhai!!! Aisa kyun kiya...(Yash had seen that Rohit had dropped the catch knowingly)...

Rohit looks at Shreya who is jumping with joy and says",

Rohit - Maine Kya kiya !!! Vo dhup mere face per padi to catch dikayi nhi Diya isiliye catch nhi le paya..

Yash- Han Han pata hai Hume konsi dhup pad rahi thi Tere chehre per....

Rohit- Gussa kyu ho Raha ....hai dekh Teri Ruchika bhi kitni khush hai....chal tu bhi khush hoja.....

************

Hello guys I hope you enjoy this chapter..
This chapter is the biggest since May so let's show a lot of love.Please vote and comment also ❣️💖❣️

Thanks
N🐼

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

472K 26.2K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
251K 15.9K 28
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
260K 9.2K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
Ulfat Bởi Hera

Lãng mạn

280K 14.8K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...