Inferno | Bbangsaz

By evelyn_caramel

❝I've loved you until death. But in the end I didn't die.❞ Hanni's world shatters when her husband is killed... More

Ciao
Personaggio
Prologo
1 | Armless Wolf
2 | Marriage of Death
3 | Outrunning Car
4 | Overturning Events
5 | Hug my neck
6 | Practice
7 | Black Lion
8 | Kissing in the Rain
9 | Secret Lovers
10 | Dine in Heaven
12 | Silken Bonds
13 | Morning Pills
14 | Chaos in Chicago
15 | After the Storm
16 | Show me Your Scars
Notice
17 | Shadow of Past
18 | Fingerprints on My Memories
19 | The Yakuza
20 | Haerin's Past [ 1 ]
21 | Haerin's Past [ 2 ]
22 | Back Home
23 | Stockholm Syndrome
24 | If only I'd known earlier
25 | Beneath the Mask
26 | That's My Girl
27 | Are you ready, Sugar?
28 | Avenge
29 | Inferno
30 | Under the Northern Lights
Epilogo
Arrivederci

11 | Under the Moonlight

1.6K 124 30
By evelyn_caramel

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I yawn. Today is such a long day. I can't believe I've been in this house for too long and haven't killed Minji yet. Not that I have anywhere else to go or want to kill her either.

Not anymore.

She's a good person. I can't deny that. There's part of me that wishes it wasn't her, that believes it never is her. But I already vowed to Carl. I have to do it, no matter what it takes. I'm just not sure how yet.

Minji accompanies me to my room that belongs downstairs, the room where I've received all the hospitality from her for the last few days. She carries my handbag without a word—a simple yet meaningful act that showcases her deep consideration.

Suddenly, a voice breaks the silence, pulling us both out of our thoughts. It's Minji's mother, her face shows confusion and suspicion.

"Where are you both going?" Mrs. Kim crosses her arms over her chest, her eyes fixed on Minji with a piercing gaze.

Minji seems unsure, her Adam's apple bobbing with anxiety as she tries to find the right words. "I'm accompanying Hanni to her room," she answers, her voice lacking confidence.

Mrs. Kim narrows her eyes, disapproval evident as she addresses Minji. "You still let her sleep in that guest room?" Her words carry a weight of disappointment.

I can see the fear flicker in Minji's eyes, like a child caught in the act of misbehaving. Despite the seriousness of the situation, I can't help but find Minji's vulnerability endearing.

How can someone so evil be so cute?

"Well, she prefers that," Minji replies, her gaze fixed on the floor. 

"Seriously? Did I teach you to treat a girl like this?" Mrs. Kim's demeanor exudes a sharp tone, portraying motherly frustration.

Minji slumps her shoulders, showing the face of a scolded child. It takes everything to suppress a giggle at the sight of her like this.

"But Hanni wants to—"

"She sleeps with you in your room tonight. No exceptions."

Minji opens her mouth to protest, but Mrs. Kim cuts her off with an authoritative gaze. We both know there's no arguing when she's made up her mind.

Minji turns to me, her eyes filled with concern. "Do you want to, tesoro?"

I flash her a reassuring smile. "Actually, I don't mind at all."

In truth, it's part of my plan to spend the night with her. So I can try killing her before tomorrow morning.

I lean in closer, whispering in her ear. "It's better to be safe than sorry. Let me sleep in your room tonight, so your mother won't have any suspicions."

Minji nods in agreement, straightening her posture as she turns back to face her mother.

"Alright, we're sleeping in my room tonight," she declares.

"Good," Mrs. Kim responds, her satisfaction evident as she walks away, finally out of our view.

Minji releases a sigh of relief right after her mother disappears. "Sorry, Hanni. She's just like that. Just one night won't hurt, right?" Her lips curve with a gentle smile as she looks at me.

I return her smile. "Not that I mind sleeping with you every night."

Shit. Why did I say that? Eww. I don't mean it. She just doesn't know my real intention yet. Soon she will.

Minji chuckles in response, leading the way to her room as we leave the hallway behind us.

𖨆𖨆𖨆

Her room is enormous, dwarfing my entire apartment with its sheer size. There's a plush sofa, a walk-in closet, a large mirror—everything you could possibly imagine.

And it's super clean, just like everything else Minji does. She pays a lot of attention to detail, even in how she keeps her room tidy.

I watch as Minji strides over to the nightstand and places my handbag on top of it.

"Tesoro, you're sleeping on the bed tonight. I'll take the sofa," she declares, more like an order than a suggestion.

I scrunch up my face in protest. She catches my expression before shrugging off her luxurious dark blue coat. My eyes widen as I take in the sight of her muscular body outlined beneath her black button-up shirt. It clings to her, accentuating every curve and muscle.

Quickly averting my gaze, I say, "You're still calling me tesoro?"

Minji's soft chuckle dances through the air, sending delightful sounds to my ears. "It suits you," she muses, her voice tender. "Tesoro. Hanni. Besides, you don't like being called 'piccolo,' don't you?"

"I'd prefer if you just called me by my name." I shot her an irritated glare.

Her laughter fills the room, and I can't help but feel a sense of warmth wash over me. Why does she have to be so damn charming?

"Fine, whatever you say, tesoro," she smiles teasingly.

Making her way to the plush white sofa near the large TV screen, she settles in comfortably. Meanwhile, I climb into the inviting bed, wrapping myself in the soft white duvet. It's so cozy, and even better, it smells like her. Her scent is strangely comforting, making me feel like drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

But seriously, did she really insist that I take the entire bed? She could have just asked me to sleep on the sofa.

Damn it, Kim Minji.

Why do you have to be so perfect?

I steal a glance at her as she strides ahead of me, my breath catching in my throat as she begins to loosen her arresting dark blue tie and unbutton her dark shirt, one button at a time. With each button undone, more of her perfect body is revealed. Muscular arms, and those sinful six-pack abs on show.

Damn it. Why does she have to do this to me?

Is this some kind of payback for me wearing this sinful black dress?

She catches me looking and I quickly shift my eyes away, feeling my breath quicken and panic rising within me.

God, I'm so heated up right now. What should I do?

I can't. I shouldn't. Don't even think about it, Hanni.

"You alright?" Her voice is laced with genuine concern.

"Uh, yeah... just a little tired," I half-lying, then snuggled deeper into the duvet, hiding myself away.

She approaches me, still half-naked, before pressing her palm against my forehead.

Damn it, this woman really loves to tease me.

"You're running a fever?" she asks, concern evident in her eyes.

"N-no. Just feeling a bit tired tonight. You know, long day?" Hastily, I made up a story.

Minji stares at me for a moment before nodding. "Alright. Rest well then, tesoro," she wishes before disappearing into the bathroom for a shower.

As she showers, I can't help but feel even more turned on at the thought of us making love in her bed after this.

Damn it. Why did I even consider the idea of sharing a room when I'm in my ovulation phase? Of course, I'm going to be insanely horny. I'm not crazy, it's just what every woman goes through.

Fuck, what should I do?

It's not like Minji would resist either if she knew about this. I can feel the throbbing heat between my legs, pulsing with need. I close my eyes and sigh, curling into a small ball.

I have to hold myself together. Just one night, Hanni. Just for tonight, you have to behave.

You're supposed to kill her, not have sex with her, damn it.

About time, Minji finally emerges from the bathroom door, clad in a luxurious white bathrobe that accentuates her curves. She looks so fucking hot.

She heads to the walk-in closet to dress herself, and I quickly look somewhere else, pretending to be occupied with something else.

As she's dressed in a white shirt and beige pants, I glance back at her. Now her toned body will be on display the whole time underneath the thin white fabric.

"Hanni, are you alright?" she asks, still believing me about having a headache.

"Yeah," I clear my throat. "I want to take a shower too. But... I don't have spare clothes."

"Borrow my clothes, then. They might be a little oversized for you, but they'll do."

Me wearing her clothes? We are really a couple right now. Were we even acting?

"You're really kind, Minji." I manage to smile before making my way to the bathroom, relieved to finally be alone.

Fuck... I'm so wet.

Under the cold water of the shower, I try to calm my racing thoughts. But the image of Minji in her bathrobe keeps invading my thoughts. After I finish, I step out of the shower wearing just a white bathrobe, my heart pounding in my chest.

She won't do anything to me, right?

I see Minji laying out some clothes on the bed—shirts, sleeping pants, and pajamas.

"I think these might fit. Choose what you want," she turns, looking and smiling softly at me.

I eye the choices, realizing they'll hang loose on my frame if I wear them. I take the black silky pajamas. They look comfortable and... captivating. Will she be turned on too once I'm wearing this?

As I struggle to put on the clothes, I suddenly lose my balance and stumble backward. Minji instinctively moves to catch me, but we both tumble onto the mattress as my body crashes onto the soft expanse of the bed.

The room filled with the sound of our breaths catching as we find ourselves in an unexpectedly intimate position. She's on top of me, both of my hands on her chest. We lock eyes for a moment, lost in the intensity. Until I feel something hard pressing against me.

With a gasp, I watch as Minji retreats to stand beside the bed, her figure outlined against the soft glow of the room. My eyes widen at the bulge forming in her sweatpants. It looks almost painful, straining against the fabric.

She looks down at it and curses under her breath.

"You..."

"Yes, I'm intersex, Hanni," she admits, just like that. Soft and vulnerable.

I gasp, surprised by her straightforward honesty. I've heard about it before, but I've never met one. And now, knowing the truth... it only makes me turned on more. Fuck.

She closes her eyes and sighs, brushing her dark hair back. "I'll take care of this first, and then I'll come back, okay?"

Despite the obvious tension between us, she doesn't take advantage of me. Even though she's clearly in the mood too.

Once again, I find myself wondering how someone as evil as Minji can be so thoughtful. Doesn't she usually just sleep with different girls every day? Certainly, she's capable of it.

She gestures to walk away, but I quickly grab her wrist and pull her back towards me until she's lying on top of me once again. She seems surprised, her face turning red, and little did she know how adorable she is right now?

"Just think about how frustrated you'll be if you let this opportunity slip away," I whisper seductively, wrapping my arms around her neck.

She tries to pull away. "Hanni, I don't want to do anything bad to you..."

But I can't just let her go. Not now.

I pull her closer, crashing my lips on hers. She tastes incredible. Her lips are so damn soft. I can't get enough of her.

She's stunned at first, but then she responds to my kisses like nothing. Soon we're lost in each other, our passion only growing as we enjoy the moment. I feel the hardness against me once again, and I can't lie how badly I want her right now.

But then she pulls away suddenly, her expression filled with guilt. "But you're married..."

I look at her incredulously. Did I tell her to stop?

"My husband is dead."

She freezes, her eyes wide with total shock. I groan in frustration, leaning in to kiss her again, eager to resume where we left off.

"B-but his ghost keeps calling you." Again, she tries to push me.

"Minji, the one who keeps calling me is my brother. My husband is dead. Got it? Now shut up and let me kiss you."

I crash my lips against hers quickly, kissing her passionately. She closes her eyes and kisses me back with equal fervor.

We continue kissing until it feels like forever, and finally, I'm the one to break the kiss. We both gasp for air, breathing heavily as she rests her forehead against mine.

"God, Hanni. I've always wanted to do that," she whispers huskily, running her thumb over my lower lip.

Me too, Minji.

Too bad I have to kill you after our intense love-making session.

Minji leans back, then moves away from me. She neatly folds all her clothes and puts them back in her closet, leaving nothing behind.

Guess I'm sleeping naked tonight, huh?

She looks at me lying on the bed, while I can't help but glance at the impressive bulge in her sweatpants. So enticing.

"Come here," she orders.

I obey, getting off the bed immediately and walking towards her. She pulls me close by the waist, causing me to gasp as I look into her dark eyes, ablaze with desire.

"Hug my neck."

I do as she says. Now even shorter without my heels, my head barely reaches past her shoulders. She loosens my bathrobe, letting it slide down and pool at my feet.

I blush furiously. This is the first time I'm completely naked in front of her. She looks at every inch of my body, intensifying my blush even more.

"How do you want it, Hanni? Gentle? Rough? Both? Do you want to use toys? Straps? Blindfold? Handcuffs? Tell me," she whispers into my ear, holding me close with both arms wrapped around my waist.

Her consideration for my desires totally sends butterflies to my stomach.

"I-I don't know. I'll just go along with what you want." I gasp as she nibbles on my earlobe and licks the shell of my ear.

I'm dripping wet. I need her inside me. Now.

Without warning, she scoops me up into her arms and carries me to the bed, gently placing me in the center. She removes her white shirt, then her sweatpants, finally freeing her rock-hard cock as she pulls down her boxers. Completely naked, just like me.

My eyes widen at the size of it. How is that even going to fit?

Minji climbs onto the bed and grinds against me.

I cradle her face in my hands, admiring her beauty up close. I could stare into her eyes forever. Her dark brown eyes are filled with love and admiration, not just lust.

"I'm guessing this isn't your first time, right?" she asks carefully, running her fingers through my hair.

I nod, still holding her face with both hands.

"It might be a little painful. Bear with me, okay? Let me know if it hurts or if you want me to stop."

I nod again. Never in my life did I expect her to be so caring. As always, she surprised me.

Slowly, I feel her cock entering inside. I cry out, wrapping my arms around her neck and holding on for dear life.

I scream even louder as she thrusts deeper, pushing the limits of what I can take.

"Are you okay?" She strokes my head softly.

I nod.

She begins to move slowly, her hips finding a rhythm. I moan loudly, following her lead and moving my hips in time with hers.

My hands roam over her toned arms as she picks up the pace, filling the room with our moans, gasps, and the sound of skin meeting skin.

She moans softly, her lips wrapping around my nipple as her hands explore my body, all while maintaining a steady rhythm of thrusting. I cry out in pleasure, tangling my fingers in her hair as I feel her release into me.

My body responds with a screech, overwhelmed by the way I jerk beneath her. Never in my life have I thought I could enjoy such a view. For a moment, I forgot how sinful my act is right now. But I'm going to pretend it doesn't until the rest of the night.

I just want to enjoy every single one of our seconds of love-making.

"Do you feel good too?" she asks another question, her eyes filled with genuine concern and affection.

I nod, captivated by the emotions reflected in her dark brown eyes.

I wonder what Minji's true feelings are for me. Has she truly fallen for me? Despite wanting me to fake a relationship with her, I can't ignore the sincerity of her actions. After days of being here, I believe she truly cares about me.

Leaning in, I press a tender kiss to her lips.

"You look so good, smell so good, and taste so good," I mutter, running my fingers through her hair.

She giggles, her gaze locked on mine. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. Your eyes and smile are my favorite parts of yours."

I smile, appreciating her endearments.

Under the soft glow of the moonlight streaming through the window, we continue our lovemaking, lost in each other's embrace for what feels like an eternity.

𖨆𖨆𖨆

I wake up to the warmth of a person enveloping me, her pair of arms wrapped tightly around me as if not wanting me to go. The calm rhythm of her breathing and heartbeat lulls me into a sense of tranquility.

Lying here in her embrace, I'm overcome with a whirlwind of emotions. I love the intimacy we shared. I love her. But deep down, I know I can't stay. What we did was wrong. I cheated on Carl with the woman who took his life.

Carefully, I extract myself from her embrace, so careful that I will not wake her. Standing beside the bed, I retrieve the gun from my handbag, the one my brother gave me in case I needed it for my safety.

I should have used it long ago, from the moment we met. But I couldn't bring myself to. She's shown me nothing but kindness since day one. She saved my life, even nursed me back to health.

I raise the gun and aim it at her face. I feel like the cruelest person alive.

Goodbye, Kim Minji.

As I prepare to pull the trigger, she startles in her sleep, dodging just in time to avoid a fatal shot. The bullet finds her left shoulder instead. She groans in pain, clutching the wound as blood seeps through her fingers. In her sleep-induced haze, she looks at me with shock and betrayal, unable to comprehend what's happening.

My hands tremble as I grip the gun. Tears stream down my face.

Is this a mistake? Should I stop?

"Baby, put the gun down," she pleads softly, her voice soft yet demanding.

More tears fall. My vision blurs momentarily, but I force myself to focus. She's stirring in bed, ready to defend herself.

"You killed my husband." My voice filled with rage.

"What?" Confusion clearly etched on her face.

My heart aches. Does she really don't know what she has fucking done, or she never fucking done anything?

"Put the gun down, baby. Please," she urges again. "We can talk."

"THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!! YOU KILLED HIM!!" 

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" 

I fire. She grabs a pillow and shields herself, dodging my shots. She rises from the bed, advancing toward me, using the pillow as a shield. 

"DON'T PLAY INNOCENT!! I KNOW YOU DID IT!!" I continue firing, my aim wild and erratic.

In the chaos, my vision blurs again, and I know it's a fucking mistake. A big mistake.

She lunges at me, pinning me to the bed with her body. With one hand, she tugs my wrists above my head, while the other wrests the gun from my grasp.

I stop struggling, my tears flowing freely. In this position, I'm all powerless. She winces in pain from her bleeding shoulder, the blood staining the sheets.

Shit. I've hurt her bad, haven't I?

"Let me go." I plea.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I really didn't want to do this." She strikes me with the butt of the gun, a sharp impact that sends shockwaves of pain coursing through me.

My vision blurs, darkness encroaching on the edges as I lose consciousness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 779 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
15.1K 737 11
SLOW -Vampire au- Danielle is a human who finds herself in a school filled with vampires. She meets a girl named Hanni who cautions her about Kang H...
63.7K 2.6K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...
239K 10.6K 29
Haerin was a big nerd, but she is not a wimp. Her sharp mouth and guts always made her get into trouble with her bullies. Danielle is the President o...