||~Elemental boy in the world...

By XxThe_Weird_ArtistxX

||I do not own neither Boboiboy or Ninjago|| (Cover Art was drawn by me) ||note: I'm still new to writing fan... More

Chapter 1: A fatal mistake can change everything
Chapter 2: Tournament of Elements
Chapter 3: Master chen? who's he?
Chapter 4: Let the tournament continue!!
Chapter 5: Elementals Rollout!
Chapter 6: A spy among us?
Chapter 7: A turn for the worst
Chapter 8: Secrets revealed, the truth is out
Chapter 9:Reunited yet broken
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Together as one!
Chapter 12: Time to relax and- oh right we still gotta clean up..
◇☆ANNOUNCEMENT☆◇
☆☆Dares & QnA☆☆
Chapter 13: Boboiboy the ninja? isn't that something
Chapter 15: A storm brewing
Chapter 16: A ghostly friend? or foe?

Chapter 14: A late night snack

238 21 9
By XxThe_Weird_ArtistxX

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

It currently just past midnight, around 12:50 to be exact. Quiet was the only word to describe the monastery, dark and silent, with the only sounds being the ticking of a cloak, the breeze of air from outside and the creaking sounds of someone walking through the halls of the monastery...

Wait, what?!

Yes that's right, it was the middle of the night and our elemental hero couldn't sleep.

It had been hard trying to push back any excess thoughts of his past memories with him now becoming more and more homesick.

Especially after the day before.

Nonetheless, he decided the only way to try and go back to sleep was by going to the kitchen and getting a nice cold glass of water!.. and mabey some food while he was there.

So there he was, glass of water on the kitchen's island, and himself searching through the fridge for something to eat.

"Well I wasn't expecting you to be up.. found any cake while you're in there?" A voice spoke up from beside the elemental hero, causing him to flinch and almost jump up, only to hit his head on the fridge when he raised it.

"Ouch- sorry b, didn't mean to scare you there!" The voice apologized, with boboiboy looking up at recognizing who it was.. Cole.

"Cole! I uh, it's alright I'm fine" boboiboy said, rubbing his head where he had bumped it. Cole chuckled, "yeah sure.. mind if I uh.." cole waved a hand to the fridge and boboiboy would step back "Oh! Of course!" He'd mutter in response.

Cole--without another word--would move, leaning down, before searching the fridge for whatever leftover cake he could find.

After a few minutes of silence boboiboy spoke up, only to get cut off by cole, "sorry.. if I woke you-" "no worries! You didn't do anything, I just got hungry in my sleep and woke up, I just wanted food". Cole laughed, his stomach always managed to get the better of him.

Boboiboy couldn't help but give a sad smile in return, coles aditude towards food really did remind him of gopal.

The earth ninja would then step back, leaning back upright as he unexpectingly didn't have just one plate containing a slice of cake.. but two.

For a moment boboiboy was confused, before Cole shoved one plate into his hands. "Alright, come on spill the beans" Cole said, with a much more serious tone than before.

"Wha.." the dino boy tried to respond, watching as Cole closed the fridge door, removing the rooms only light source.

"Kiddo.. I can see it in your face.. you look.. upset" Cole continued, turning to face the younger once again.

"Upset? Cole I'm perfectly fine see!" Boboiboy replied, pointing at his face as he gave a wide smile. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't good at acting and cole had way too much experience in this; he was considered the oldest "sibling" in their little team of ninja after all. And it wasn't too hard to see that his smile didn't quite match the expression his eyes gave.

The elemental master of earth sighed, leaning onto the side of the kitchen's island. Boboiboy--sensing the fact that cole wasn't going to left him walk out of this--dropped his smile and act. It was like trying to get past quake, simply impossible.

The elemental hero would walk beside Cole. However, he would instead push himself up to sit down on the edge of the kitchen's island.

"So.. what's wrong?" Cole said, turning to face boboiboy. "I'm just kinda homesick.. that's all" he'd reply, with Cole frowning at that, he understood how he felt, infact, the whole team did... although, in their own way.

But this was different, nya & kai are orphan.. they didn't exactly have any attachments to anyway when they left; other than how much kai missed his little sister when they were separated. As for zane, he didn't exactly either, he was technically an orphan aswell, but it was pretty rough when he did find out he wasn't human. Jay did miss his parents, although he never admits it to anyone else on the team out of embarrassment, and secretly, he's happy when the duo do vist.

And as for lloyd currently.. he missed his dad. It actually makes cole both sad & mad when it comes to the relationship between lloyd and his parents. But garmadon did care about his son and misako is doing better, so he learned to forgive and forget. But it did hurt to see the younger's reaction to his fathers.. "death".

As for cole himself, he didn't have the best relationship with his dad, and while it was getting better it still had some bits that needed work. And as for his mom well... there was nothing he could do, at least they had a good mother & son relationship before she...

Nevermind.

"So.. homesickness huh.. well.. what do you miss?" The earth ninja questioned, curious as to what the elemental boys story was.

"My friends.. family.." he'd reply, with Cole nodding understandingly.

"I just.. I miss them! And you guys remind me of them sometimes! Sometimes kai reminds me of my friend fang! Zane and nya sometimes reminds me of my friends yaya and ying! And you!.." boboiboy ranted, his voice softening as he turned to face cole. Quieting down as he realized that he kinda blew up a bit there.

Cole didn't respond, placing a hand on boboiboy's shoulder. "I'm sorry cole.. I didn't mean to.." before boboiboy could finish his apology the earth ninja pulled him in for a hug; the slices of cake from earlier completely forgotten on the counter.

It was quiet for a moment, before boboiboy went to hug the ninja back, mabey he needed this more than he thought.

"I can't say things I'm not sure of.. but I will tell you this.. no matter what happens, we will always be by your side when you need us" Cole said, taking off boboiboy's hat with one hand before brushing through his hair with the other to comfort him.

"But what if-", "no "what if"s "and" or "but"s about it! Even if you go all evil on us for a little while or go by to your world we'll be by your side.. you're not alone into this you know, even if you're stay in our universe might not be forever.. we're still you're family.. right?" Cole continued, cutting the younger off when he tried to say something else in disagreement.

Boboiboy looked up at the other, speechless, before a small smile formed on his face and be nodded. Cole was right, he wasn't alone, his friends might be looking for a way to get him back home in his world right now! And he had the ninja on his side too in this one!

He wasn't alone.

Boboiboy would then giggle, still having that small smile on his face. "thanks cole" he'd say, with Cole ruffling his hair once more before putting his hat back on his head.

"Well if you're okay now.. you wouldn't mind if i... take this!" Cole said, ending the hug to grab both plates of cake from the counter, victoriously raising them into the air; and out of boboiboys reach.

"Hey! No fair!" The elemental boy exclaimed, still making sure to keep his volume in check in fear of waking someone up. Jumping up and down as he tried to reach his plate that cole had snatched.

"What's the magic word?~" Cole jokingly said, smiling brightly as he watched the other give up and sigh. "Please" boboiboy muttered, with Cole thinking for a moment before lowering this arms and handing one of the plates back to boboiboy.

"Okay, you win" Cole said with a smile, before yawning. "Anyway, get some rest Kay? We got some work to do tomarrow and I don't want anyone being all sleep deprived.. got it?" He'd continue, already walking away, although backwards so he could keep eye-contact with the other.

Boboiboy giggled, "yeah cole, I understand" he'd reply, with Cole feeling proud to had helped the other feel better.

And with that cole nodded before turning around and walking back to his room, leaving the elemental boy alone in the kitchen.

Boboiboy would grab the cup of water he had and the plate with the slice of cake on it before finally walking back to his own room.

At least he was, went he heard a shoji slide open from behind him. He was walking down the hall to his room by then, and had happened to pass by wu's rook.

He'd slowly turn his head to look behind him only to see none other than wu standing there, his gaze on him.

"Uh.. sensei wu!.. Good evening!" Boboiboy sputtered out, hating his luck. Why did he out of all people have to wake up! Especially AT MIDNIGHT!

Wu sighed, "boboiboy it's the middle of the night.. and judging by what you're holding, cole had something to do with this.. didn't he?" The elder replied, with the elemental boy guiltily looking away, which was all the evidence wu needed to confirm his theory.

"I'm sorry.. I just couldn't sleep.. please don't put any of the blame on cole!.. it's my fault anyway.." boboiboy explained, with the hope that he could take the blame instead of cole; since the other wouldn't have been caught if it wasn't for him.

Wu would raise a hand, stopping boboiboy from talking. "Im not upset.. i.." wu paused thinking for a moment, before exhaling as he regained his thoughts.

He still wasn't quite used to the other living with them.. it might had have something to do with the wind element bringing back memories of his old student. As if the past was biting back at him to know his mistake, and he didn't know what to do about it.

But, not wanting to worry his new student, wu took a moment to regain his thoughts, before continuing with "it's nothing to worry about boboiboy.. I simply mistook you as someone else...".

However that didn't seem to be enjoy for boboiboy, as something was telling him that it wasn't the full story. Something was biting at him to continue to push it, even for a moment; even he normally didn't do this sort of thing.

"Sensei.. there's something else isn't there.." the elemental hero asked, noticing a slight flinch in the elders movement as he questioned it. Of course, this could've been easier solved if wu just told him.. but he couldn't.. no matter how much he wanted to.

"No boboiboy, I'm there isn't-" wu began, only to get cut off by the other, "No.. there is something wrong.. is it me?". Boboiboy wanted to just shut up and go back to his room but he was the one who really wanted to get to what the deal was right now.

To tell the truth, quake, thunderstorm, solar, Blaze and surprisingly cyclone wanted to figure out what wu was hiding, and they had a feeling it was something involving them.

As for wu himself, his patience was wearing thin. He was already stressed with everything that happened lately, and the sudden nightmares of his past student were starting to get the better of him.

He wasn't sure if these nightmares were a result of cyclone or were trying to warn him of an upcoming threat that he wasn't aware of.. but it still scared him.

"Come on, what could be so bad that you need to hide it from us?!" Boboiboy, or well, thunderstorm spoke, his voice rising in volume; and that's when wu had enough.

"That is none of your concern morro!" Wu spat back, without realizing the name he used unintentionally. And the silence afterward let the elder confused.

. . .

"..sensei.. I'm sorry.. that was wrong of me but.. who's morro-" boboiboy began, his voice a lot quieter than before as he realized he made a mistake. However wu cut him off, quickly turning away as he said "noone.. nobody you should worry about.." before sighing.

"It's late... I think we both just need some sleep.. please return to your room and.. let's never speak of this again boboiboy.." wu continued, walking back into his room before sliding the shoji shut; he didn't need anything anyway.. he simply was seeing who was in the hallway before.

The dino boy sighed, why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut.

|"way to go thundy"| cyclone sarcasticly remarked, to which thunderstorm would look away. Both him and blaze being the reason for boboiboy getting a bit too aggressive there.

Meanwhile solar and quake were thinking about the situation, |"okay.. but who is morro?.. he wouldn't have said that name for no reason, right?"| solar muttered.

Quake sighed, |" wu's right, it's late.. we can worry about this morro guy another time.. right ori?"| the earth elemental suggested.

|"yeah.. it might be for the best.."| boboiboy thought in response, looking at where wu had left before turning around and walking back to his room; looking down at the once forgetting slice of cake and cup of water he still held.

It was a busy day tomarrow after all, he shouldn't dwell on whoever morro was.

After all..

The dead don't speak

Do they?

.

.

.

.

Okay welp that's the end of that! I thought this might be a good conclusion of the original arc before and change to focus on the "possession" Arc!

Also if you guys hadn't notice in one of the "tournament of elements" chapter's, yes, i was planning on wu messing up and calling boboiboy morro!

Though I will not spoil what I have in store for the "possession" arc I'm gonna have fun rewriting it to my own will >:)

Anyway hope you gremlins enjoyed that chapter! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 63 4
[I do not own legend of korra nor boboiboy] (The cover art does belong to me tho ^-^) [Why? Why did it have to be him? One moment he was fighting for...
7K 365 29
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...
53.3K 806 74
Just a bunch of Ninjago one-shots. The first seven-ish chapters suck, I apologize for that. This is my first attempt at fan fiction, and one-shots...
830 25 34
A few months after Nya's Passing the ninja discover there is a serial killer on the loose in Ninjago. When Kai runs off after discovering one of the...