100 centuries, 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐡...

بواسطة sadessinks

[ description ] ⤷ It's one of those tell tales where a vampire, an original vampire, once fell in love... المزيد

100 CENTURIES
P L A Y L I S T
A R T G A L L E R Y
E P I G R A P H
A C T I ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
i. winchester
ii. remember me
iii. portland
v. card games

iv. turning tables

102 17 1
بواسطة sadessinks

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: iv. | turning tables
( flashbacks will be in italics )

The Mikaelsons were stocked in a hotel room just across the street from a small diner. Not all of them came, Kol had decided to stay back. That's mostly because he didn't know his siblings' friends.

Klaus was pacing back and forth, while Elijah stood by the window and Rebekah sat on the bed.

"Are we even certain hunters are coming this way? It's been two days." Rebekah spoke as she looked in between her brothers.

"Hunters just don't bounce at opportunities, Rebekah. They wait. They're strategic, they cook up a plan and then execute it." Elijah kept his back to her as he spoke, looking out the window.

"Elijah'a right. But there's one thing we all have to remember. They're the prey and we're the predators. Not the other way around." Klaus chimed in.

Rebekah just sighed, letting her back hit the bed. She was beginning to think all of this was pointless and why the sudden change after so long. The Mikaelson siblings always make friends down the road, but rarely does any one of them call for help.

She knows her bothers are smart and can hold their own but everyone has a weak spot. Rebekah just couldn't help but wonder if this was Niklaus'.

• • •

Dean and Alex were in the shower together. They took an opportunity or so advantage of sam running out to get a few errands. Ever since the beginning those two have been keeping their relationship a secret from Sam. Reasoning for that is, Sam developed feelings for Alex rather quickly and by then, Dean and Alex were already a thing. They never planned on getting together. Though they never labeled their relationship yet, they do know it's more than just friends.

However, they both know how Sam feels towards alex and so they decided until they figure out their relationship, they would spare Sam the heartache for now.

Alex giggled as Dean started kissing her neck. Just as Dean was getting into it, Alex pushed him back slightly.

"We have to focus. So, I'm gonna get out and you're gonna finish up." Alex spoke before she started to leave the shower. As she wrapped a towel around her, Dean popped his head out.

"Is this about work or Sam?" He questioned and she looked up, meeting his eyes.

"Work. I promise." She gave him a light smile before leaving him alone in the bathroom.

She rummaged through her bag for some clothes and when finding some, she put them on. Within a few minutes, Sam came through the door with what it looked like groceries in hand. Alex walked over and grabbed some of the bags so she could help him while he closed the door. Alex brought the bags to the table and started to unbag them. Sam made his way over and started to do the same thing.

"So any news leads?" Sam ask and that brought Alex back to when she was in the shower with Dean when they should've been finding leads.

"Not yet, but I think we're close." She lied right through her teeth. Sam nodded and that's when Dean came out the bathroom fully dressed.

"I think I have an idea." He blurt out. Sam and Alex both turned in his direction waiting for him to spill.

• • •

Rebekah decided to part ways from her brothers for a bit to think and clear her mind. She ended up walking two blocks from their apartment and winded up in front of a small bar. She was curious, so she made her way in and in doing so, she saw the one person that she thought she could never face again.

Alex was being attacked by vampires and if she learned anything from the Mikaelsons, it was how to fight back. But just as the two vampires had her cornered, Rebekah swooped in and plunged her hands in their chest pulling their hearts out.

"This wasn't the way I hoped to see you again." The blonde with the accent spoke as she dropped their hearts at her feet, leaving her hands bloody.

Alex gave her a look as she walked pass, "I had it handled."

Rebekah scoffed, "Oh, clearly."

Alex turned around with her arms over her chest. "You always underestimated me."

"That was klaus. I did everything I could to protect you." Rebekah reminded the human.

The conversation soon fell silent amongst the blondes.

Alex looked like she wanted to kill someone and Rebekah just wanted her to understand. It was hard for Rebekah to comprehend what she was feeling and seeing those vampires almost kill Alex, well the adrenaline just kicked in. After all these years, she still felt this urge to protect her and those feelings she once had, they obviously never went away.

Alex on the other hand was confused. She didn't know how she was supposed to be feeling. Out of nowhere the girl she once had a thing for comes back in her life when she finally thought everything was stable. She has a good relationship with Dean and Sam, she doesn't want to ruin that by tangoing with vampires again. Alex didn't understand at first why Rebekah could be there until her brain found its way out the gutter and placed the pieces together.

"Wait —— you're hunting the hunters who are trying to kill your people." Alex said as she watch Rebekah clean the blood off her hands with a cloth she found behind the counter.

"How do you know that?" Rebekah walked a tad closer to her.

Though she didn't want to tango with vampires anymore, she still cared about Rebekah so much that she didn't want Sam and Dean to attempt to kill her or them getting themselves killed, so she told Rebekah everything. In resulting, Rebekah to call Klaus and Elijah.

• • •

"Bloody hell, Portland is like a maze." Klaus poke as he walked into the bar.

Alex stayed seated along with Rebekah who sat across from her. Once Klaus had laid eyes on the blonde who he once shared a bed with here and there, his heart almost stopped. No, he didn't have those feelings for her but they were quite close, best friends you could say.

"Been a long time alex." Elijah said as he approached the table and Klaus followed behind. They both then sat down, Klaus next to his sister and Elijah next to Alex.

"Rebekah says you have some news to share." Klaus said.

"On one condition." Alex spoke with such strength in her tone.

"You have our word." Klaus spoke, placing his hands on the table and leaning back in the chair waiting for Alex to begin telling her news that may or may not benefit them.

Alex was only doing this out of protection. In her mind, making a deal with some old friends could help Dean and Sam. The last thing she wants is to see anyone she cares for die and this only the only option that presented itself.

She had no idea of the repercussions that would follow next . . .

a/n:
im rewatching spn &&
i don't remember jack
from the earlier seasons
😭 i am clearly figuring
out as i go 🤣

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
30.7K 820 34
𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐖┃ you're as colorful as a rainbow you're as bright as the moon everyone can see your halo everybody but you... in which the hope mikael...
379K 9.4K 42
Asena Mikaelson Hybrid Sociopath Dangerous Broken Asena Mikaelson is pulled into a war between vampires and witches when her twin is drawn back...
3.5M 154K 61
[COMPLETED] Lyra is a human living among wolf-shifters. Without being blessed with a beast, she tries her best to fit in the pack. Just when she tho...