The Shadow's Echo

By bviorato

In a city plagued by fear and uncertainty, two women, Sarah and Emily, find themselves unwitting victims of a... More

The Decision
The Unveiling
The Final Moments
Discovery
Investigation
The Unsettling Presence
The Stalker Revealed
The Final Stand
Echoes of Tragedy

Revelation

1 0 0
By bviorato

As Emily listened to the recording, her heart raced with a mixture of fear and disbelief. It was clear that something sinister had occurred, but she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the story than met the eye.

Determined to uncover the truth, Emily continued to watch the footage, her eyes widening in horror as the argument escalated and the footsteps drew closer. She watched as the woman, Sarah, realized the danger she was in, her desperation palpable through the screen.

And then, in the final moments of the recording, Emily witnessed the unthinkable—a struggle, a scream, and then silence. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized the gravity of what she had stumbled upon. Sarah's last moments, captured for eternity on this forgotten phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 7.3K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...