Ghar ki Nari Sab Pe Bhari

By Writer_Win_

If you think that society is male dominant then this story can change your perspective ๐Ÿ˜…. A story about A si... More

Introduction
๐Ÿต๏ธ"Shubh Lagna Savdhan"๐Ÿต๏ธ
His Forever
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 1
Party ๐Ÿป Bhaag 2
Giftโœจ
Something Unexpected ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Toxicity ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป oh sorry Rishtedaaar
Gajra Mohobbatwaala๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’ฅDouble Dhamaka๐Ÿ’ฅ
The New Beginning ๐Ÿ˜
I'll be her Pati She'll be my Patu ๐ŸŽ€
Zoo
Heartbeat๐Ÿ’“
Bhaago ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Swag Se Swagat
Pol Khol
Tathastu ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿป
Shock
Surprise
Jealous
Tu hai kaha?
Change
Enemy
We Met
Let's Go
Revenge
Nakhre

Possesive

47 9 17
By Writer_Win_

Now Madhukar was on cloud nine he had a daughter. He had what he want he excitedly asked doctor.

Madhukar: Doctor how is my wife? and How are my babies? can I ... can I meet them

Doctor: Your wife is really strong and your both babies are healthy. Ofcourse you can meet them.

Madhukar Ran towards the door and pushed it. he hugged Sulakshana tightly and started to peck all over her face. Sulakshana got shy

Sulakshana : Aho leave me we are at hospital.

Madhukar : Are Bhaad mein gaya hospital main apni biwi ko kiss kar raha hun kisi aur ki biwi ko nahi.
(Leave about hospital, I'm kissing my own wife not other's wife)

When his daughter started crying and Madhukar ran towards her and saw his son has pulling her hair. They were kept in same crib. When he got angry and lightly slapped his son's hand and took his daughter in his Arms. Sulakshana was shocked he was never this possesive.

Sulakshana: Did you just slapped his hand.

Madhukar : He pulled her hair Sulu. Even though he is her brother I'll not let anyone harm my Daughter. She is safe with me. Right Sona?

That's when the girl started to laugh and giggle in her father's embrace he kissed her forehead and was not leaving. Madhukar was just looking at her visuals she looked just like him his wish was completed.

Sulakshana: Sona?

Madhukar : Mere liye meri bacchi Sone jaisi hai ekdam anmol. Iski Aankhein toh dekho Sulu bilkul mere jaisi hai, hai na?(His daughter giggled) Meri Sona kaisi hass rahi hai dekho.

He carried her all the way to home.

Next day they went to temple and asked pandit ji to make there kundali as Satyajit's name was already given by astrologer

Flashback
When satyajit was born Renuka called the astrologer and asked him that what name should they keep and astrologer gave them letter 'S' to name there baby.

Present

Astrologer : Your both babies name should start from the letter M. As they both are twins there name should be from same letter.

Sulakshana looked at him when she saw his eyes. They were mesmerizing as if she was holding the most cutest child ever in her arms. She said smiling.

Sulakshana : Mohit

Madhukar was confused what to name his daughter that's when it started to rain he saw it was raining and looked at his daughter who was pointing towards clouds.

Madhukar understand what his daughter want. He was proud that his Daughter is smart to choose her own name.

Madhukar : Meghana

And his daughter started giggling as if she wanted that name she was enjoying in her father's embrace while looking at rain.

They came at there home and started to talk about random things. When Baba said something that hurted both Madhukar and Sulakshana.

Madhavrao: Madhu we are leaving this house and I will be leaving at village with your aai. You can stay here with Your wife.

Renuka : Yes Madhu your baba is right.

Madhukar: No Aai Baba you are not going anywhere. This is not just my house it is our house and we don't have any problem living in joint family.

Sulakshana: Yes Aai , you are not going anywhere. You told me you will never leave me. I lost my mom few months back I need your motherly love aai .

(She started crying)

Madhavrao kept his hand on Madhukar's shoulder and said

Madhavrao: Madhu now you have family. You have a wife, you have 3 kids we know that it is difficult to stay in this house and for Sulakshana she is also hardworking getting up at 5.00am and preparing everything for us is not easy for her. We know your struggle my son. Let us go but we are going come in between Festivals

When Satya heard this he ran towards his Aaji (grandmother) and Aajoba (grandfather). And started crying . Not ready to leave them.

Madhavrao: Satya don't cry. You are my brave boy right? I promise you I'll come at your every birthday.

Satyajit: and what about Mohit and Meghana's Birthday?

Madhavrao chuckled at his cuteness.

Madhavrao : I'll come at there's birthday too.

After few months Renuka and Madhavrao left to Sawantwadi there village and started to leave separately. They call Madhukar everyday and share everything. Even though they were away but still there love was enough to complete that space in house

1 Year Later

Mohit had habbit to pull Meghan's hair and she would slap on his face very hard that he use to cry for hours. They had many fights but still they use to take care of eachother. Now they were 1yr old and Satyajit was 5yrs old currently they were watching TV and Sulakshana was washing utensils in kitchen while Madhukar was outside talking with his friend Subhash.

Now the kids were happy as that favorite show started

Sulakshana finished her work and sat with her kids. She saw that Satyajit was more fascinated by that art.

Satyajit : Aai muzhe bhi alkelic paint chahiye

Sulakshana: Satya usse Acrylic Paint kehte hai.

Satyajit: Aaj muzhe bhi aise drawing karna hai . Muzhe bhi artist banna hai .

Sulakshana: Tuzhe bada hokar Jo banna hai woh banna.

Madhukar entered and his daughter opened her arms and Madhukar took her in his embrace.

When She mummbled

Meghana : Babbbaaa

Madhukar : Suluuuu!!!!!! she said baba. Sona{Meghana} say again.

Meghana: Babbaa

Sulakshana took her in her arms

Sulakshana: Say Aaiii

Meghana: Aaaa

Madhukar and Sulakshana laughed at her tantrums

Mohit : Aaaaaiiii

Sulakshana had tears she craved to hear this.

Sulakshana: Aho did you heard what he said?? He called me aai

Madhukar and Sulakshana were both so happy Satyajit looked at his both siblings and said

Satyajit: You both forgot me I'm not going to talk to you.

Mohit Meghana: Dadaaaa

Satyajit jumped in amazement. All started to watch there show when Mohit pulled Meghana's hair again and this time she slapped him so hard that he started cry.

Mohit: Aaaiiii!!!!

Sulakshana: Monu {Mohit} you should not tease your sister.

Madhukar : Sona {Meghana} he your Dada you should not slap him.

Next day it was Sunday. There was a knock on door. Sulakshana opened the door and saw Mrunali Vinay and Rajat but what shocked her more was she was holding a girl may be 1yr old same age of Mohit and Meghana.

Sulakshana: Are aap ??? andar aaiye.

Vinay : Sorry we didn't informed you about our arrival we were going from this way so we decided to meet you

Madhukar : No Problem it's been many days we haven't met.

Rajat : Maami where is Satya Dada.

Sulakshana: Oh He is in his room.

Rajat came from behind and hugged Satyajit. Satyajit was shocked to see his cousin he also hugged him. They both were best friends.

Rajat : Satya Dada look what I have. He removed something from his pocket.

Satyajit's eyes widened in amazement.

Satyajit: A Beyblade. Raj {Rajat} you know how badly I wanted this.

Rajat : I bought this for you Dada. Take this. You remember last time when I told you I want a remote control car and you bought that for me. So I bought this for you.

Now Rajat and Satyajit both were playing in bedroom while Madhukar Sulakshana Vinay and Mrunali were talking about random things. Mohit Meghana and Sonali {Mrunali and Vinay's daughter} was playing with them.

Sonali took one car of Mohit and broke it , Mohit started to cry and Sonali throwed that pieces on Mohit's face. Sulakshana was controlling her anger while Mrunali was smirking that her daughter is like her .

Mrunali : Rehne do na Sulakshana. Bacche hai. Shararat toh karenge hi

Meghana saw her brother crying she punched hard Sonali's head. Sonali started to cry. Mrunali was about to say something when.

Sulakshana: Rehne dijiye na Didi. Bacche hai. Shararat toh karenge hi.

Madhukar was feeling proud on his daughter was silently smiling. After Sometime they all left.

Madhukar : Sulu, Tumhe pata hai Sona {Meghana} tum par gai hai.

Sulakshana:(she smiled)  Kaise??

Madhukar : Jab dekho tab Mukka maarti hai .

Sulakshana: Ahoo!!! kya aap bhi. Muzhe toh abhi se hi iski shaadi ki chinta ho rahi hai. Pata chala iski shaadi kardi aur agle din Pati ko maar kar aayi.

Madhukar laughed at her and she glared he stopped laughing instantly.

Sulakshana: Aapko majak lagta hai ye ,
Madhukar: Ha lekin ek minute.
(He against burst out)

Sulakshana: Aap na baat mat kijiye muzhse.

She started to move when Satyajit said something that both Sulakshana and Madhukar's eyes almost came out of there sockets

Satyajit : Aai abhi baba aapko gaal par katenge na??

Sulakshana: Kya??? Kya bol rahe ho tum Satya???

Satyajit: Maine dekha uss kaise baba aapka gaal kha rahe the? Aise (he showed while kissing on Mohit's cheek)

Sulakshana: Beta Aisa kuch nahi hai tum sab jaao so jaao.

The 3 siblings went in there bedroom living flustered couple behind them. Madhukar went near her.

Sulakshana: Ek kadam aur main aapko sach mein mukka maar dungi. Accha hua Satya ne aur kisike saamne kaha nahi.

Madhukar : Agar woh kehta bhi toh bhi main usse nahi rokta. Areey Biwi ho meri tum. Tumhare gaal nahi khaaungi toh kiske khaaunga.

Sulakshana became and punched his stomach and ran away living Madhukar behind who was confused weather he should Cry or Laugh .

_________________________________________

Hi Hearties 💛
kaisa laga aaj ka Chapter comments mein batana💛

_____🙏🏻_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.8K 61
"What are you doing to me, Mila?" He asks against my neck. - "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks softly. I want to kiss you. I don't br...
150K 8.4K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
19.6K 910 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
62.1K 2.6K 65
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...