ROWDY ROCKSTAR [A Paris Loves...

By _storyline4_

The story takes place in the city of love - Paris! concept : A girl meets a boy without knowing about him. La... More

Ep:1//Strangers
Ep:2//That Guy
Ep:3//The Concert Night

Sub-part//Guidelines for Paris

18 4 2
By _storyline4_

* Firstly, I'll give you an image of Paris *

NOTICE : This is for those people who do not know about the history of the beauty of the city. 💗

* Here are some questions asked by me to Google and their answers *
→→

1. What best describes Paris?

Answer. Sanguine, meaning positive or optimistic, is a fitting term to describe Paris, the City of Lights, because it is often associated with positive images like the Eiffel Tower, cafes, and romance.

2. Why Paris is called city of Love?

Answer : Paris has a long history of being associated with love and romance. The city has been the backdrop for countless romantic novels, films, and songs, solidifying its reputation as a destination for lovers. And let's not forget about the iconic Eiffel Tower, which has become a symbol of love and romance around the world.

3. How do I describe Paris?

Answer: Paris is the capital and most populous city of France.

4. What is Paris slogan?

Answer : If you are in Paris, you definitely have run into this locution somewhere in the city: Fluctuat nec mergitur. This Latin motto means "he/she is rocked by the waves but does not sink"

5. Why is Paris so beautiful?

Answer : Paris is a city filled with stunning historical landmarks. Of course, the Eiffel Tower is top on the list, as mentioned above. But there are so many others too.

• The famous Disneyland is also located in the Paris.

* Swipe up x2 to get into the Episode *

🍁🍁🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
278K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 25.5K 50
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...