The Beginning (Love , Friends...

By marie_mb83

The beginning of friendship and love. More

Characters
Chapter One B1
Chapter Two B1
Chapter Three B1
Chapter Four B1
Chapter Five B1
Chapter Six B1
Chapter Seven B1
Chapter Eight B 1
Chapter Nine B 1
Chapter Ten B1
Chapter Eleven B1
Chapter Twelve B1
Chapter Thirteen B1
Chapter Fifteen B1
Chapter Sixteen B1
Chapter Seventeen B1
Chapter Eighteen B 1

Chapter Fourteen B1

1 0 0
By marie_mb83

A week before Thanksgiving Day

Ralph feels amazed. "Wow Elizabeth you look so stunning."

Elizabeth blushes. "Thank you, Ralph. You look great too."

Ralph: Are you ready for our date?

Elizabeth smiles. "Absolutely!"

Ralph takes Elizabeth's hand and leads her to a car. They go to a fancy restaurant.

Elizabeth feels impressed. "Wow, this place is beautiful!"

Ralph: I thought you would like it. Shall we?

They enter the restaurant and are greeted by the hostess.

Hostess: Good evening, sir, madam. Do you have a reservation?

Ralph: Yes, it's under Ralph and Elizabeth.

Hostess: Right this way, please.

Everyone in the restaurant turns to look at them as they walk to their table.

Elizabeth whispers. "This look so expensive, how did you manage to make a reservation?"

Ralph smiles. "Don't worry, tonight is on me. I want to treat you like a princess."

Elizabeth: You're too sweet.

They sit down at the table and Ralph orders for them.

Elizabeth: So, Ralph, what are your plans after college?

Ralph: Oh, I have big plans! I want to start my own business.

Elizabeth: That's amazing! What kind of business are you thinking of?

Ralph: I want to start a solution company it's like a human resource system.

Elizabeth: That's incredible, Ralph. I have no doubt that you will be successful.

Ralph:  Thank you, Elizabeth. Your support means everything to me.

Elizabeth: What your family's business?

Ralph: I will still take part of it.

Their food arrives and they enjoy a delicious dinner while chatting and getting to know each other better.

Elizabeth: This was a wonderful evening, Ralph. Thank you for everything.

Ralph smiles. "The night is not over yet. I have one more surprise for you."

Elizabeth feel curious. "What is it?"

Ralph grins. "Let's just say it involves my dorm room."

Elizabeth's eyes widen in surprise as Ralph pays the bill and leads her out of the restaurant.

Elizabeth feels excited and curious. "What is it, Ralph?"

Ralph smiles. "You'll see."

Ralph and Elizabeth arrive at the dorm and Ralph walks her to his room.

Elizabeth looks around. "It's very neat and clean."

Ralph laughs. "Thank you. I take pride in keeping it clean and organized."

Elizabeth: I'm impressed.

Ralph takes out a bouquet of flowers from his desk and hands it to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth, I've had a great time getting to know you tonight. I feel like we have a special connection. I really want to take our being friends to another level." Ralph sounds sincere.

Elizabeth feels surprised and becomes speechless.

Ralph: This is my gift for you. (Hands Elizabeth the velvet box)

Elizabeth opens the box and sees a diamond studs earrings. "Oh my ghadd Ralph, this is...this is too much."

"I have a question for you before this night ends. Elizabeth Margarett Astor, will you be my girlfriend?"Ralph moves closer to Elizabeth staring into her eyes deeply.

"Ralph umm.. yes....yes of course I want to be your girlfriend." Elizabeth's response.

Ralph: I promise to be the best boyfriend you could ever imagine.

Elizabeth: And I promise to be the best girlfriend for you.

Ralph holds Elizabeth's face and kisses her so deeply.

Elizabeth slips her arms around Ralph's neck.

Ralph deepens the kiss and holds Elizabeth body tightly.
~~~~~
The whole gang decided to meet up and have dinner together. They are sitting at a large table together. Ralph and his girlfriend, Aurora-Thomas, are sitting next to each other, holding hands. Across from them are Abraham and his girlfriend, Jacqueline. Next to them are Kristopher and his girlfriend, Victoria. Charles is sitting with Laura, and Susie is sitting with her new boyfriend, Geoffrey.

Thomas: Can you believe it? Only two more days until Christmas break!

Ralph smiles. "I know, I can't wait to finally have a break from all the studying and exams."

Abraham pretends yawning. " I could definitely use some time off. These late night study sessions are killing me."

Jacqueline gently rubbing Abraham's back. "Don't worry, only a few more days and we'll all be back home with our families."

Susie:I'm just looking forward to not having to worry about assignments and deadlines for a whole month.

Victoria: And we can finally sleep in past 8 am for once.

Charles: Or maybe past noon.

Laura: Oh, the life of a college student.

Susie: We're almost done with college.

Elizabeth: Good for you guys.

Charles looks at Susie. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?"

Susie smiles and clears her throat. "Everyone, I'd like to introduce to you all my boyfriend, Geoffrey."

Jacqueline: Congratulations!

Thomas: Welcome to the group, Geoffrey!

Ralph teases Susie.

Susie starts naming out her friends one by one.

Aurora: You guys look great together!

Geoffrey: It's nice to meet you all.

Ralph smirks.  "Nice to meet you too, Geoffrey. So Susie, how did you guys meet?

Susie starts to blush. "Well, we actually met at a party. She's Agatha's cousin."

Thomas: Whoa...so Agatha was the match maker.

Charles frowns and scoffs.

Thomas smiles. "Well, you guys make a cute couple."

Kristopher: Yeah, congratulations Susie.

Geoffrey: Thank you. I feel lucky to have her.

"So, are we going to get to meet the rest of your family over break, Geoffrey?" Abraham teasingly say.

Geoffrey: Actually, I've already met Susie's parents and they were lovely. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them over break.

Jacqueline: That's so sweet. It's always nice when families get along.

Charles changes his mood and not liking what he hears.

Laura clings on Charles's arm.

Charles looks at Laura. "I also have an announcement to make."

Everyone turns to look at Charles and become silent.

Ralph looks at Charles. "What is it?"

Elizabeth looks at Laura but Laura looks puzzled and clueless.

Charles holds Laura's hand. "Laura and I are officially a couple."

Victoria's eyes become big and almost get choke with the orange juice she just drink.

Kristopher hands Victoria the table napkin.

Elizabeth feels happy. "Oh I'm so happy for you guys!"

Charles holds Laura closer to him and kisses her tenderly. "After I graduate, Laura and I will get married."

Abraham: Whoa... Charles I didn't know that you want to settle down right away.

Victoria: Are you serious?!

Charles smirks. "As a matter of fact. We're going to celebrate our Christmas together with our families."

Laura looks at Charles in disbelief.

Thomas: Well lets give a toast for Charles and Laura!

They all raise their glass and make a toast for Charles and Laura.

Jacqueline looks at Victoria.

Victoria clenches her fist and looking at Charles and Laura furiously.

Susie: We wish you all the best, Charles and Laura!

Charles chuckles.

"Hey guys, have you all finished your Christmas shopping yet?" Aurora asks changing the atmosphere.

Elizabeth: I finished mine yesterday. I can't wait to see the look on my family's faces when they open their presents.

Victoria: I think I need to go to the restroom. (Victoria excuses herself)

Kristopher feels concerned.

Laura looks at Charles. "Are you playing with me?" Raises an eyebrow.

Charles responded. "Why would I do that?"

"Don't dare try messing around with me, Charles Walker?" Nibbles on his earlobe whispering. "You still haven't known the real me and not to mention of what I am capable of."

Charles holds Laura's nape and kisses her deeply.

"Oh c'mon guys, get a room!" Thomas blurted.

Elizabeth leans on Ralph's arm. "They're so sweet."

Charles whispers to Laura. "Starting tonight, you're going to stay in my dorm."

Laura scoffs and rolls her eyes. "No Charles, you don't decide for me. I'm not who you think I am."

"Really?" Charles slips his arm on Laura's waist.

"Be careful on what you wish for, Walker." Laura tells Charles.

They all enjoy their dinner while having a nice conversation.

"Well, I think it's time for us to head back. We've got an early class tomorrow." Ralph motions to stand up.

Thomas sighs. "Already looking forward to this break being over."

Kristopher: I think we're all in need of some relaxation and quality time with our families.

Abraham: Thank goodness for Christmas break.

The group stands up and starts to make their way out of the restaurant. As they head out into the chilly night air, they all huddle together for warmth.

Victoria's kind of shivering so Kristopher gives his gloves to her and scarf.

Thomas: Damn it so fucking gold!

Jacqueline: I think we all underestimated the weather.

Abraham holds Jacqueline near to him.

Susie smiles. "Hey, at least we have each other for warmth."

Geoffrey's wrapping his arm around Susie] And I have the prettiest girl to keep me warm.

Ralph puts the bonnet on Elizabeth's head and the scarf around her neck.

Elizabeth pulls Ralph to her and kisses him deeply.

Charles looks at Susie and Geoffrey.

Laura bumps Charles intentionally.

Charles looks at Laura. "What was that for?"

Laura scoffs. "I am giving you a warning Charles."

The group starts walking singing a Christmas song and make their way back to their dorm houses.

As they arrive at their dorm building, they all say their goodbyes and make plans to meet up the next day for their Christmas shopping adventure.

Charles takes Laura inside his dorm.

Laura pulls Charles and kisses him so deeply.

Charles carries Laura to the bed.

Laura holds Charles's biceps and dips her body on the bed.

"Oh fuck!" Charles feels so aroused and make out with Laura.

Ralph's holding Elizabeth's hand and they get inside his dorm.

Elizabeth: It's a very cold night.

Ralph set the heater and walks to the fireplace.

Elizabeth walks to the cabinet and get the thick comforter.

"Do you want beer or wine?" asks Ralph.

"Wine will do." Elizabeth answers.

Jacqueline looks at Abraham.

Abraham gets on the bed and starts kissing Jacqueline's neck.

Jacqueline lies down on the bed.

Abraham stares at Jacqueline. "You're so beautiful and I love you."

Jacqueline smiles. "You're handsome too and I also love you."

Abraham starts kissing Jacqueline so deeply and then kisses her body.

Jacqueline submit herself to Abraham and make love with him.

Victoria wipes her tears.

Kristopher walks to Victoria and raise her chin. "You don't deserve this, Tori."

Victoria pulls Kristopher to her and kisses him deeply. "Make love to me, Kristopher."

Kristopher kisses Victoria passionately and carries her on a bridal style taking him to his bed.

They both stripped off other's clothes and make out with each other.

Victoria whimpers and moans. "Kristopher."

Kristopher holds Victoria's hands and intertwine their fingers.

Ralph's lying down on th bed with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth sighs.

Ralph looks at Elizabeth. "Is there something wrong?"

"Are you holding back, Ralph?" asks Elizabeth.

"What do you mean? I don't understand." Ralph's reply.

"I am ready to submit myself to you and give you....to have sex with you." Elizabeth tells Ralph.

Ralph chuckles. "It can wait and I want to wait until the right time comes."

"What if I want to do it now?" Elizabeth looks at Ralph.

Ralph looks at Elizabeth. "Let's not be in a rush. Just (sighs) ...in time we will."

Elizabeth: It's been a month already since I said yes to you.

Ralph gets up and adjust his body.

Elizabeth: I want to feel your warmth.

Ralph leans closer and kisses Elizabeth.

Elizabeth slips her hands on Ralph's back.

Ralph kisses Elizabeth's neck and kisses her deeply and passionately all over again.

Elizabeth seduces Ralph.

"It can wait, Elizabeth. I don't want to take advantage of you." Ralph sounds sincere.

Elizabeth nods her head.

Ralph kisses Elizabeth again and lies down on the bed again cuddling his girlfriend. "I want to meet your parents first."

Elizabeth: I can arrange that one for you.

Ralph kisses Elizabeth's temple. "Thank you for coming into my life."

Elizabeth: Thank you for welcoming me in your life, Mr. Anderson."

Sunday Morning

Elizabeth fixing the curtains. "I couldn't believe a year had passed already."

"Time flies so fast. " Laura lies down on her bed.

Elizabeth looks at her friend. "Have you already found a costume for Halloween?"

"Maybe I'll just go with Little Red Riding Hood." Laura says and goes to sleep.

"Ralph is thinking of Peter Pan and Wendy. It sounds silly to me but I'm going to support him on it." Elizabeth continues to talk to her friend and didn't realize that she has fallen asleep already. "Hey do you want to go out shopping today?" Glances at Laura. "Lo, are you...geez .. she's sleeping again." Elizabeth's on a deep brought. "Is she pregnant? No, it can't be.... they're always use protection for sure. Is she?" Looking at her friend.
~~~~
Ralph and Elizabeth are sitting at a candle lit table in a fancy restaurant, enjoying their dinner

Elizabeth: Thank you so much for arranging this romantic dinner, Ralph. It's lovely.

Ralph smirks. "Anything for my lady. You deserve the best."

Elizabeth: Stop it, you're making me shy. (Her cheeks starts turning red)

Ralph leans closer. "Well, I like it when you blush. It's cute."

Elizabeth giggles. "You know, this place is quite fancy. I never thought we would ever come here."

Ralph winks. "That's because you have a boyfriend who knows how to make the most of his money."

Elizabeth laughs. "You always know how to make me laugh."

Ralph reaches for Elizabeth's hand and intertwines their fingers.

Ralph: I just want to make you happy, Liz.

Elizabeth gazes into Ralph's eyes. "And you do. Every single day."

Ralph leans closer and kisses Elizabeth.

Elizabeth breaks away from the kiss.  "Ralph, I have something to tell you."

Ralph feels concerned. "What is it, Hon?

Elizabeth takes a deep breath. "I...I'm still a virgin."

Ralph: Oh um...yeah I think you already told me about it before.

Elizabeth's looking down. "I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier."

Ralph: Don't worry, Liz. There's nothing to be sorry about. I respect your decision.

Elizabeth: Thank you for understanding.

Ralph leans in and kisses Elizabeth's hand.

Ralph whispers. "I'll be here for you whenever you're ready."

After dinner, they walk hand in hand back to Ralph's dorm and get inside.

Ralph wraps his arms around Elizabeth, bringing her close to his chest. Elizabeth rests her head on his shoulder and they sit in silence, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere

Elizabeth: Honey, I think I  should head back to my dorm now. It's late.

Ralph's still holding Elizabeth tight. "Can we stay a little longer?"

Elizabeth feels hesitant. "I'm not sure, Ralph. It's getting late."

Ralph pulls back and looks into Elizabeth's eyes.  "Please, Hon. Just a little longer."

Elizabeth gives in and they stay a little longer, enjoying a movie.

Ralph starts to get more physical, kissing Elizabeth's neck and running his hands through her hair.

Elizabeth pulls back. "Ralph, we should stop."

Ralph with a mischievous smirk. "Why? I thought you trusted me, Liz."

Elizabeth: I do, but I'm just not ready for this yet.

Ralph voice turns serious. "I love you, Elizabeth. And I'll wait for you until you're ready."

Elizabeth smiles and leans in for a kiss. As they kiss, Ralph's hands start to wander and he becomes more aggressive. Elizabeth starts to feel uncomfortable.

Elizabeth: Honey.

Ralph: I want you now, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's voice trembles. "Huh...I'm not expecting that.., I don't think I'm not ready."

Ralph continues to become more physically aggressive, making Elizabeth more nervous and scared.

Elizabeth: Honey...I'm

Ralph: Trust me, Hon. I won't hurt you.

Elizabeth looks at Ralph.

Ralph takes off his sweat shirt and kisses Elizabeth again so deeply.

Elizabeth holds Ralph's hand as he caresses her thighs and places his hand inside her skirt. "Honey....what..." Elizabeth's body temperature starts to rise up.

Ralph teases Elizabeth sensually until she feels aroused and responding to his actions.

Ralph unbuttons Elizabeth's blouse and unhooks her bra and carries her to the bed.

Elizabeth moves her legs.

Ralph kissed Elizabeth's body.

Elizabeth starts to breath heavily and gasps.

Ralph kisses Elizabeth's body down to her underwear and takes it off.

Elizabeth looks at Ralph.

Ralph kisses Elizabeth so deeply and slowly pushes himself inside of her.

Elizabeth pulls away from the kiss and screams while pinching Ralph's biceps.

"Oh shit!" Ralph kisses Elizabeth's forehead and kisses her neck.

Elizabeth feels pain. "Ralph!"

Ralph changes his pace until he starts hitting Elizabeth's Gspot.

Elizabeth starts to moan anf enjoying the pleasure. "Honey...aahhh...aaahhh...honey"

Ralph smirks.

Elizabeth holds Ralph closer to her tightly and kissing him deeply. They make out until sunrise.

The following day when Elizabeth gets back to her dorm whom she shared with Laura. She told her that she finally done it and Laura was so happy with her.

"Finally, so how does it feel? Laura feels intrigued.

"Well I was scared at first and then eventually I gave in." Elizabeth feels proud.

Laura smiles and teases her friend. "I think you guys will end up together."

Elizabeth: You think so?

Laura: Yeah. I can feel it. By the way, I'll be meeting with Charles's parents tonight.

Elizabeth: Are you guys getting married?

Laura: He has to marry me, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Is there something that you're not telling me?

Laura holds Elizabeth's hands. "I am...I am conceiving his child."

"Oh my gosh....oh my...so you are pregnant?" Elizabeth gets shocked. "Do your parents know already?"

"I already called my mother. I missed my period for two months now and I went to the clinic last week with Charles and we found out that we're having a baby." Laura tells Elizabeth.

"And what was Charles's reaction?" asks Elizabeth.

"You know what I expected that he won't be happy and that he will not accept the baby but I was all wrong. He was so happy to know about it and he wants to rush our wedding. Isn't it weird? I mean after I found out that he has this feelings for Susie and an affair with Victoria. It is just so strange that...I don't know. It's....it is so not him." Laura shares.

Elizabeth: Are you going to marry him?

Laura: I will give him sons Elizabeth. I want my sons to be his heirs. Yes, I will marry him and I will become Mrs. Walker for the next three months.

Elizabeth hugs Laura. "I am always right here for you."

Laura: Thank you for being such a great friend.

Elizabeth: Well if not because of you, I wouldn't have Ralph in my life.

Laura: Oh c'mon, you guys are destined to be together!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 668 12
He looked like her like he just realized what love is.
18.5K 1K 27
"Oh god. Mel." "Fuck him. You're with me now." It all started with a wish. Maybe sooner. This is not your typical love story.
140K 5K 66
go read the first book✨2 bodies 1 soul
46.8K 1.2K 28
Another love story.